PDA

View Full Version : BKK,Chang mai 1st-5th mar

Vizz
17-02-2007, 04:06 PM
hi bros...was thinking of taking a break n advantage of the cheap air tickets by tiger to go on a holiday to either Bkk,chang mai both places or Bkk,phuket. anyone free to go together'?tickets should cost abt $160-$170

frankykhoo1269
18-02-2007, 03:48 AM
hi bros...was thinking of taking a break n advantage of the cheap air tickets by tiger to go on a holiday to either Bkk,chang mai both places or Bkk,phuket. anyone free to go together'?tickets should cost abt $160-$170

Just booked Tiger on 11/3 to 14/3. Only $107 inclusive of taxes. Can try now. We can go together.

skiman
18-02-2007, 05:14 PM
Hi Bros I will be up in Bangkok during this time from 1-5 Mar. We can catch up while there and cheong together if u like.:D

Vizz
18-02-2007, 11:44 PM
i've booked the tickets for 1st to 4th march liao....pm me your hp and we'll be in touch there bah...any bros wanna join in can also drop me a pm.
cheers.

LOBANGKING
20-02-2007, 10:16 AM
Hi Bros I will be up in Bangkok during this time from 1-5 Mar. We can catch up while there and cheong together if u like.:D

Bro,

Sad to tell u...3/3/07 is macha day (if im not wrong)...
Sianz..i will be there from 3/3/07. Jus heard from my thai tirak, sat n sun holiday. And mon is a subsitute holiday. This a buddha holiday, bar will be closed.

bros out there any info.???..tks

LOBANGKING
20-02-2007, 10:20 AM

bro

heard 030307 is a macha holiday. My thai tirak told me 030307-050307 a holy day. No bar opened. I too will be there need confirmation from bros out there......bar closed on one day or three????

Nismo_boy
21-02-2007, 01:10 PM
Hi LOBANGKING,

Im going on 1 Mar - 4 Mar. If all bars will be closed then what about massage palour. If really the case then I must make full use of 1st n 2nd march. I dont know there is such day if not i change date. I only know all bars and massage palours will be closed close on Vesak Day. Now I sian 1/2 after hearing that. Any senior bro please help to verify on that. Thanks

LOBANGKING
21-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Hi LOBANGKING,

Im going on 1 Mar - 4 Mar. If all bars will be closed then what about massage palour. If really the case then I must make full use of 1st n 2nd march. I dont know there is such day if not i change date. I only know all bars and massage palours will be closed close on Vesak Day. Now I sian 1/2 after hearing that. Any senior bro please help to verify on that. Thanks

Macha day is a holy day. One of the thai most important holyday. Its always falls on the full moon and the king will declare it as one of the most importnant date in thailand.
and more or less is confirmed on the 030307.
now my main concern is wether 050307(mon) subsitute holiday and 040307(sun)

Nismo_boy
22-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Hi LOBANGKING,

I have checked from internet. Its confirmed that 3/3/07 will be their holy day as you mention. Their thai calender from the internet did not state that there will be any replacement holiday on 4/3/07 and 5/3/07. So meanwhile you do not have to worry too much except for 3/3/07. My concern will be if 3/3/07 all bars will be closed due to respect. Will massage be closed as well. Hope any senior bro can help verify . Thanks

LOBANGKING
23-02-2007, 09:45 AM
Hi LOBANGKING,

I have checked from internet. Its confirmed that 3/3/07 will be their holy day as you mention. Their thai calender from the internet did not state that there will be any replacement holiday on 4/3/07 and 5/3/07. So meanwhile you do not have to worry too much except for 3/3/07. My concern will be if 3/3/07 all bars will be closed due to respect. Will massage be closed as well. Hope any senior bro can help verify . Thanks

Bro, if its a normal buddha day then no bars closed.
if its a holy day in one of the thai calendar, then all bars/massage parlours will be closed. Lets wait till further notice. my tirak not really sure whether closed or not. Some say yes some say nope.

Anyway las yr its closed. As for the subsitute holiday bacause it falls on the sat, thats y replacement holiday on monday.

east13dragons
24-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Usually only closed during Buddhist Lent period only.... got closed during march meh???...

frankykhoo1269
25-02-2007, 12:48 AM
Bro,

Sad to tell u...3/3/07 is macha day (if im not wrong)...
Sianz..i will be there from 3/3/07. Jus heard from my thai tirak, sat n sun holiday. And mon is a subsitute holiday. This a buddha holiday, bar will be closed.

bros out there any info.???..tks

Bro Lobang, any good 'lobang' for me in BKK eg reliable Driver, girls etc. I will be in BKK for 4 days. Need someone to sleep overnight. May PM me. Thanks.

Nismo_boy
25-02-2007, 11:41 PM
Anybody knows the present situation in Bangkok? It seems dangerous to go at this timing. Everyday also see reports of bombing in Bangkok from newspaper? Already book tickets to Bangkok on 1-4 Mar and just wonder whether Is it advisable to change to a later date.

Vizz
26-02-2007, 02:36 PM
just go bah...shouldnt be that bad.i'm going the same date as u bro,wanna meet up for a drink just pm me your number.
cheers

Nismo_boy
26-02-2007, 03:38 PM
Hi Vizz,

My friend and I decided to change to phukut instead . Anyway this is the 1st time i will be going Phukut. Hope it will be as happening as bangkok. We are going at the same date.

darick53
26-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Dear All bros,

This is a Holy Day in Thailand. Its a buddha day and no joints will be open. Most girls will take this time to go home too. it will be very quiet.

Including of most other province too.

Regards

Darick

Vizz
27-02-2007, 12:09 PM
hi darick, i'll get to you when i'm there on the 1st,looking forward to have a drink with u.so what time u finish your work?

nismo, wow.u mean u changed your air ticket last min?all the best then,enjoy your time there....

tom_yam_79
27-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Bro regrading this holy day between 1st - 5th mar , does it applied to hatyai also??? cause me and my bros going down to hatyai form 1st to 3 to 5th march. Hope bro can advice me . Tks you

LOBANGKING
27-02-2007, 02:47 PM
Dear All bros,

This is a Holy Day in Thailand. Its a buddha day and no joints will be open. Most girls will take this time to go home too. it will be very quiet.

Including of most other province too.

Regards

Darick

Hi darick,
need ur help.... R the joints opened on sun/mon?....Because my thai tirak not sure too

tks

LOBANGKING
27-02-2007, 02:50 PM
Bro Lobang, any good 'lobang' for me in BKK eg reliable Driver, girls etc. I will be in BKK for 4 days. Need someone to sleep overnight. May PM me. Thanks.

bro,

im sorry..i dont have any girls(me no okt)
i do have several thai tiraks. However for a normal thai babe WL, some r funny: mine i guess belongs to the funny type. If they dont know u, they wont stay overnite i guess. Unless u r their ex customer etc. Moreover they will kill me too if i giv u their contacys..im sorry bro...

for driver...No worries....u can take taxi....
u onli need drivers when u go province or couple of hrs from BKK.........
if u need, i had 2 reliable one

darick53
27-02-2007, 06:58 PM
Dear Bros,

The buddha day starts on the 3 March, so therefore all joints will close after they finish work on the 2 March. Then some ladies will go home to home town for 2-3 days then come back. No places is open cos they can't sell liquor.

And most people who works st the joint, they respect this day very much and therefore most of them 95% will not open. What I know is that it applys to all province, but for Hatyai, I am really not too sure. Might have some back doors 1s.

Anyone who has problems, can reach me at 087 097 8777, but pls don abuse this no, cos its my permanent phone.

Thank you

Darick

kwanteen
27-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Dear Bros,

The buddha day starts on the 3 March, so therefore all joints will close after they finish work on the 2 March. Then some ladies will go home to home town for 2-3 days then come back. No places is open cos they can't sell liquor.

And most people who works st the joint, they respect this day very much and therefore most of them 95% will not open. What I know is that it applys to all province, but for Hatyai, I am really not too sure. Might have some back doors 1s.

Anyone who has problems, can reach me at 087 097 8777, but pls don abuse this no, cos its my permanent phone.

Thank you

Darick

to prevent possible abuses perhaps U should exchange contacts number privately by requesting bros to PM U...once ur number are in the open difficult to control liao....

cheers

darick53
05-03-2007, 04:32 PM
Dear All bros,

Please kindly accept my aoplogies regarding the holiday that falls on the 3 March. I just found out that only most of the MP or joints in bangkok is close for 1 day. They open on 2 and 4 after, but not on the 3rd.

Regards

Darick

frankykhoo1269
05-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Wonder any bros in BKK during this coming holiday between 11/3 until 15/3? I will be based at Asia Bangkok Hotel. Could PM me if want to party together.

Any bro got good lobang to recommend with price will be greatly appreciated.