PDA

View Full Version : How to convince your wife/gf for a BJ?

JLIN
25-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Hey there,

My wife do not like BJ. She does not like to receive licking from me either. She just find it weird and she dislike the smell.

Over the past few years I have tried various ways with varying degrees of success. For example:

Having a bet and I win
Stop drinking coffee 1 day before expected sex
Teasing her starting from 1 day before sex (she will get very wet and horny during the intercourse)
Having a healthy diet (eat more oranges, kiwis, etc) so that the smell will be better
Using listerine before the intercourse
Getting her tipsy

But these methods do not last. Sometimes she is ok, but most of the times, nope. She just dislike the smell no matter what I do.

But in our recent staycation, I discover a new way, and it is pretty amazing. Recently we bought mediterranean sea salt scrub from Body Shop. It costs about $50+. So during the staycation, we tried the scrub with one another.

After that, we realise there is no smell at our private areas at all. It could be the smell of the scrub is so strong that it covers the smell. But we had our most passionate sex ever. She loves my licking, and I love her blowing. She even let me CIM - for the first time.

I am going to try out using the scrub again to test whether is my guess correct. But before that, I just want to share this experience to others who got the same issue as me.

LauYewTee
25-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Scrub way sounds the best lah bro..

For a coffee drinker, one day no coffee is like a car no petrol. How to run !

boisong1
27-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Sometimes a good bath is all you need.

ibanezjem555
27-08-2017, 05:27 PM
Told her good for her complexion as lots of zinc, drink it fresh and hot.
Nope, did not work :o

Cheesebeast
27-08-2017, 06:53 PM
My fb requests that i eat lots of fruits (esp pineapples) at least one day in advance if i want to cum in her mouth. Sometimes during bbbj she would pour honey or chocolate syrup on my dick to make it enjoyable for her. I never complained