PDA

View Full Version : Have you tried to have sex in the pool?Welcome to comment and watch

warrenLee
24-08-2017, 02:32 PM
https://www.avonemy.com/wp-content/uploads/aHR0cDovL2phdmxpbmtzLmNvbS93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZH MvMjAxNy8wOC80NjNhZWNhYWQ4MThjNjExZTM3ODc5ZDkzOTll NTdkYi5qcGc-min.jpg
Link=https://www.avonemy.com/1054
This is what i feel good to teach you how to swimming sex

climax123
28-08-2017, 05:22 PM
Pool no.. try before in bathtub and open sea ... actually the bonking feeling is not really fantastic but the feel of doing its secretly really exciting...

lurpsexx
28-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Will hv friction .. the water will wash away her slippery love juices.. but, yes will be kinky n exciting..esp kena blow underwater n Fark piak piak sound loud in water..lol..

Camryaltis
28-08-2017, 10:20 PM
Was at this resort in Phuket with Wife only and we skinny dipped in our own private pool just outside our room. Had explosive sex and also under the outdoor rain shower. It was fantastic.

halogen019
28-08-2017, 10:41 PM
Tried having sex in the jacuzzi tab of a couple spa room.

For me I feel almost the same. Just the thrill of it makes it different

ExBro
28-08-2017, 11:02 PM
Yup, this gal in posts 1-10 of this thread:

Boob Enhancement and Yoni Massage (https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=574759)

By now she has been coming regularly for her massages, > 20 times and we were officially into a FB relationship...

Was dipping in the jacuzzi and giving her a Yoni Massage when she suddenly put on her goggles and dived in to give me a Bbbj underwater...

Imagine warm water jets massaging your back while a pretty E-F cup gal giving u head while holding her breath...

As it normally take me a while to cum... she bent over on the seats in the water (head above to breathe lah) and invited me to Piak...

It's true that the water washes some of her natural lub away but as she was highly aroused by the earlier yoni massage.

Her juices kept flowing and she had a few more big Os in the water....

I still couldn't cum and the force of pushing away water between her ass and my pelvis when trying to pump into her, is pretty tiring.

Was better when I lifted her pussy above the water surface, but it meant being visible to people walking past. She continues to bbbj me...

Well sometimes I held her head down, cos ppl walked past or when I wanted to deeep throat her... she came up gasping for air and choked a little from the water. Her eyes getting red too.

Yet, she dives down like a champ again, maybe to reciprocate my heavenly yoni massage.. see what she said after her 1st session in link above..

You know how light choking can sometimes elevate the kinkiness and peaks the climax, but in this case when a gal voluntarily runs out of breathe for u underwater, she achieves a new high, which explains why she was well lubricated throughout...

After about 20 mins or so of underwater workout, I decided to stop, drag her up into the suite and unloaded once into her love hole and once CIM which she hungrily swallowed...

After that her complexion had a nice natural pink glow, perhaps due to dunking in the warm water of the jacuzzi, but I would like to imagine that it was my protein supplement that enhanced her complexion. Lol

Never had another gal like her after that and yes.. it was mutually satisfying so I didn't charge her for the yoni massages, cos I got some superb massage and Bbbj and great sex in return as well... a fair exchange is no robbery!

itsabt6x
29-08-2017, 01:07 AM
Did before with my ex years back in the sea off east coast & in a public pool. Like a bro said earlier, not much lubrication.

madpig88
29-08-2017, 08:06 AM
Pool I never try before but try in the sea at a resort in Bintan with then gf.

tsuna7
29-08-2017, 10:34 AM
tired in pool and open sea.. i think pool better.. sea u will get some sandy feeling which kind of irritating, i feel personally pool would be best..

condo pool and public pool.. very sexciting trying to do it but dont get caught the feeling after u cum.. shiok!!

mobkillers
29-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Tried with my ex in a roof top pool when no one was around. We were both naked with her boobs exposed above the water. Penetrated her in the waters while she was seated on my lap. Due to the water, it was not tiring at all. We just keep frenching each other, squeezing and fondling her boobs. Hardcore action both above and below the water. Fuck her hard until i exploded my spermie all into her pussy...

Then on another occasion, we booked a room in W hotel sentosa. It was on the ground level with personal dip pool jacuzzi. Stripped naked and started making out in the pool... Had my harden dick in her pussy in the waters while we were frenching above the water. Then realise there was someone standing at the balcony on the rooms above.. They were waving to us. We just ignored and keep on thrusting my ex fast n hard... Until i splashes my spermie into her then i stand up with my dick showing n gave the audience above a thumbs up... :D:D:D

hi2u
29-08-2017, 11:47 AM
Tried with my ex in a roof top pool when no one was around. We were both naked with her boobs exposed above the water. Penetrated her in the waters while she was seated on my lap. Due to the water, it was not tiring at all. We just keep frenching each other, squeezing and fondling her boobs. Hardcore action both above and below the water. Fuck her hard until i exploded my spermie all into her pussy...

Then on another occasion, we booked a room in W hotel sentosa. It was on the ground level with personal dip pool jacuzzi. Stripped naked and started making out in the pool... Had my harden dick in her pussy in the waters while we were frenching above the water. Then realise there was someone standing at the balcony on the rooms above.. They were waving to us. We just ignored and keep on thrusting my ex fast n hard... Until i splashes my spermie into her then i stand up with my dick showing n gave the audience above a thumbs up... :D:D:D

Power la bro! Upz you.

mobkillers
29-08-2017, 12:30 PM
Power la bro! Upz you.

Thanks bro... That W hotel was once in a life time experience... lol

edwintantan
29-08-2017, 01:01 PM
em let me share my part of sex in pool
it happen donkey years ago at Koh Samui ,, that time Samui was full of ang mo
female will just take off t shirt and jump into sea,, they even walk topless

i was there with gf ,, see until eye pop out ,, big boobs small boobs you name it you have it ,, and even there this japanese girl also remove her top to suntan

then came evening ,, gf and me was the only one at hotel pool,, remove her bottom swim wear and push my cork in ,, was shiok feeling was dry fuck due to swimming pool water ,, during fucking you will see bubbles coming out from the pussy ,, haha ,, didnt manage to cum ,, too dry feeling

i wish i can do it again

notrelated
29-08-2017, 02:59 PM
Nice share everyone, thanks! :)

Rupp
30-08-2017, 01:41 PM

You are so lucky .

FartLeopard
30-08-2017, 05:34 PM

Nice one bro, if I were there I would watch too :)

PokerFaced
30-08-2017, 08:20 PM
Nice one bro, if I were there I would watch too :)

Same here as well

IdontKnow
30-08-2017, 11:22 PM
Yup, this gal in posts 1-10 of this thread:

Boob Enhancement and Yoni Massage (https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=574759)

By now she has been coming regularly for her massages, > 20 times and we were officially into a FB relationship...

Was dipping in the jacuzzi and giving her a Yoni Massage when she suddenly put on her goggles and dived in to give me a Bbbj underwater...

Imagine warm water jets massaging your back while a pretty E-F cup gal giving u head while holding her breath...

As it normally take me a while to cum... she bent over on the seats in the water (head above to breathe lah) and invited me to Piak...

It's true that the water washes some of her natural lub away but as she was highly aroused by the earlier yoni massage.

Her juices kept flowing and she had a few more big Os in the water....

I still couldn't cum and the force of pushing away water between her ass and my pelvis when trying to pump into her, is pretty tiring.

Was better when I lifted her pussy above the water surface, but it meant being visible to people walking past. She continues to bbbj me...

Well sometimes I held her head down, cos ppl walked past or when I wanted to deeep throat her... she came up gasping for air and choked a little from the water. Her eyes getting red too.

Yet, she dives down like a champ again, maybe to reciprocate my heavenly yoni massage.. see what she said after her 1st session in link above..

You know how light choking can sometimes elevate the kinkiness and peaks the climax, but in this case when a gal voluntarily runs out of breathe for u underwater, she achieves a new high, which explains why she was well lubricated throughout...

After about 20 mins or so of underwater workout, I decided to stop, drag her up into the suite and unloaded once into her love hole and once CIM which she hungrily swallowed...

After that her complexion had a nice natural pink glow, perhaps due to dunking in the warm water of the jacuzzi, but I would like to imagine that it was my protein supplement that enhanced her complexion. Lol

Never had another gal like her after that and yes.. it was mutually satisfying so I didn't charge her for the yoni massages, cos I got some superb massage and Bbbj and great sex in return as well... a fair exchange is no robbery!

Good imagination bro

VOGS
30-08-2017, 11:28 PM
Did my gf at a villa in Indonesia with a private pool facing the sea. As it was a Sunday evening, recce that both left and right villa is empty. Both naked in the pool and began making out. Frenched crazily, unload all my cum in her pussy in doggie style. The water sound while fucking her makes me high max. Hehe.

bracketeer
31-08-2017, 12:16 AM
Same here as well

Same here too

Zemgo
31-08-2017, 01:49 PM
Done it few times in the condo pool. Thrice at the open jacuzzi area and many more times. The nice thing about doing it in the pool is that u can lift the gal easily. Try out different positions: standing, doggy, sitting with bubble jet behind and SB on top. We even tried nude swimming in the pool. Very exciting and enjoy it every time.

You not scare people will accidently see you in action ? :D

ExBros
31-08-2017, 03:46 PM

Not if you were him!

Hey come to think Bro IA does look a bit like him! Lol!

How's things with that SB of Urs? When U free to Limkopi?

https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/billionaire-peter-lim-builds-entire-11-storey-condominium-family

https://mustsharenews.com/jelly-peter-lim/

defecto
31-08-2017, 03:50 PM

The purpose is want people to see :p

Nic1234
31-08-2017, 03:57 PM
Did it with a fb in a resort with a private pool. Honestly, it is pretty hard like some bros here say, with the water and all. However, the thrill and sexual tension is damn high, especially when you know nearby units might actually be seeing you. it is hard to come standing in the pool and humping. I just treat it as foreplay and slowly do, then finish off on slightly above water on the knee deep water steps. haha fast and furious because damn exposed. It was an item off my bucket list!

strikeback4
31-08-2017, 08:28 PM
private pool close 1 eye... public pool no thanks....

do you know how many ppl pee in the pool? :eek:

ochads
01-09-2017, 12:38 PM
You are so lucky .

Indeed so lucky.

wilstroth
06-09-2017, 10:28 PM
private pool close 1 eye... public pool no thanks....

do you know how many ppl pee in the pool? :eek:

Not just pee, there's mucus, phlegm, saliva, and bits of poo too. Last time I saw a kid blew his nose in the public pool. Straight away I left the pool...

Sometimes pool not properly clean, the water quality can be sticky...

Hahahaha! Don't worry just bang lar... think too much nanti Potong stim...

sony2002
07-09-2017, 01:01 PM
bath tub with bubble foam counted?

need to find the right type of bubble foam that is gentle to skin.

Love the extra smooth feel of my girl's body

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/22509/22509042b92ce012e1dc542acdcae3a1f2093dee.jpg