PDA

View Full Version : Liberal housemates

jien1
24-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Anybody here has liberal living mates in your homes?
Be it tenants or housemates or relatives?

maxsee
24-08-2017, 12:07 PM
I got a very liberal tenant staying at a penthouse i own. She is a very pretty caucasian in the early 30s. Nationality wise wun specified since it would be unfair to the rest. Went up the unit last week as she was late for rental and did not return call.

She answered the door and was in a see thru night dress. To be more precise might as well dun wear. Can basically see everything. Asked me to come in and take a seat. I asked her about the rental and why she did not answer my phone..etc.

She actually held on to my hand while apologizing giving excuses that she was busy. There is even a hint that she was hoping to pay slightly less in exchange for XXX.

Unfortunately for her there is only two things i value in life. My wife and $$$...So i could not care less what she says. Inform her that if she dun pay up she will get the boot from me. Guess she pick on the wrong landlord.:p

lowhc
24-08-2017, 12:15 PM
Well, if her xxx charge lower than whores, then the xxx is worth it. Beware she may have a camera trap. You must value the wife!

jien1
24-08-2017, 12:34 PM
Lol, that's a good twist to the story..

Yeah, agree with the other bro,
Could be a trap
I got a very liberal tenant staying at a penthouse i own. She is a very pretty caucasian in the early 30s. Nationality wise wun specified since it would be unfair to the rest. Went up the unit last week as she was late for rental and did not return call.

She answered the door and was in a see thru night dress. To be more precise might as well dun wear. Can basically see everything. Asked me to come in and take a seat. I asked her about the rental and why she did not answer my phone..etc.

She actually held on to my hand while apologizing giving excuses that she was busy. There is even a hint that she was hoping to pay slightly less in exchange for XXX.

Unfortunately for her there is only two things i value in life. My wife and $$$...So i could not care less what she says. Inform her that if she dun pay up she will get the boot from me. Guess she pick on the wrong landlord.:p

Alibaba23
24-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Well done! It's true that if she got camera then you are in deep trouble. Kudos to you'

sammyboyfor
24-08-2017, 01:49 PM
Anybody here has liberal living mates in your homes?
Be it tenants or housemates or relatives?

I prefer republican housemates. They're much hotter.

Most libs look like shit!

w00f
24-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Democrats are good at 'whistle blowing'!:D

maxsee
24-08-2017, 04:14 PM
Camera or no camera dun affect me at all...i am only keen on collecting the due rental $$$.....:D

newyorker88
24-08-2017, 04:35 PM
I prefer republican housemates. They're much hotter.

Most libs look like shit!

I disliked those who claim to be conservatives n yet fools around

edwintantan
24-08-2017, 05:28 PM

bro that a correct attuide or else every month so do that how ?
bro any part 2 to story ,, haha

MattJB
24-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Camera or no camera dun affect me at all...i am only keen on collecting the due rental $$$.....:D

dont worry bro.
Let her know that many samsters here willing to help her paying the rental.
:D

Tikobei79
24-08-2017, 06:07 PM

huh? this one also wan to tell us ? its not like u are going to intro us to her ...

gnar
24-08-2017, 07:08 PM
Well, if her xxx charge lower than whores, then the xxx is worth it. Beware she may have a camera trap. You must value the wife!

If her xxx charge is lower, I don't mind collecting the rent for TS :D

FreebiezWanker
24-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Pimp her out to bros here la. Collect rent on time+earn a cut!

fatalfacts
26-08-2017, 01:22 AM
I had heard few times about those Ang Mo female tenants setting up traps for male owners to fall in. They will threaten the owners with hidden cams or fake rape. The purpose of this, is to stay free for months or a year.

Just be careful of them!!!

Flyingcrane
26-08-2017, 11:15 AM

Luckily this time you are using your big brain . :)