PDA

View Full Version : How far can I go..

hhlover
21-08-2017, 06:01 PM
Jus last wk visited a MP near my work place.. can say this is the best mp experience tat I have for being 1st time visit.. now I wondering how far can I go if I visit more often..
Here is how the experience goes..
Make a appointment n reach there.. open the door was greeted by a RRC lady.. while from 1st look quite oki.. maybe late 20 to early 30.. abt 1.58 tall.. wear a one piece shirt so can't really see her body shape.. bring me to a room then she went out n lock the main door..
As normal I undress with only underwear.. lying on the bed while she start massage.. at 1st it was jus a very normal but her strength was good.. then climb on top of the bed n sat on my butt to massage lower back.. at this point of time, I can really feel her panty rubbing against my butt.. beside tat the massage was quite normal even when I was ask to turn around.. with jus occasionally her hand touches my little bro..
Then finally come the GQ..
BB : do u wan to massage there..
Pointing to my little bro..
Me : how much u charge..
BB : $50..
Me : Ok..
Taking off my underwear.. she start stroking my dick n at the same time bent down to suck my nipples.. while my hand slowly rubbing her butt.. from sucking my nipples she slowly kiss down toward my dick n I can believe she jus give me a bbbj.. seeing the sight of her licking n sucking my dick I know I might explore in no time.. so I stopped her n ask her..
Me : can take off ur clothing..
She smiled at me n without a word she took of her cloth n left wit bra n panty.. climbing on top of me n we start kissing.. at the same time my hand start to unclip her bra..
Wat greeted me was a pair of full B cup boobs n a very pointed nipples.. I began licking n sucking her boobs while she let out some soft moan.. then suddenly she ask me..
BB : Wat more u wan..
Me : Can I lick ur pussy..
Thinking that she will reject but to my surprise.. she stand up n took of her panty.. this time she lay on the bed while I went on top of her n we start kissing again.. slowly from her mouth to kiss down to her boobs n finally to her clean shaved pussy.. jus as I was abt to lick her pussy.. she stopped me n ask me to go 69.. n there goes our 69 position pleasure each other for a good 10mins. Be4 she ask me to stand beside the bed n give me another bbbj..
Finally she ask me to lay down the bed n climb on top on me.. hugging tightly n this time can really feel her pussy pressing again my hard on dick..
Me : u dun scare I will poke inside..
BB : u won't..
In tat position for a good 5 mins be4 she get up m give e a HJ again.. this time really cannot take it anymore n explored..
After clean up we hugged for a while more be4 leaving..
It have been a wk since I visit her.. now I was planning to visit her again this wk.. hoping to go further than the 1st time..
Btw she only charge me the standard price of HJ for the 1st time..
Will update once my 2nd visit wit her..

nitecrawllerr
21-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Reading your fr make me want to pay her a visit.:D

Camping for more frs.

moneykam
21-08-2017, 11:03 PM
TS I feel you have high chance of going further ... :)

WesternWood
22-08-2017, 09:39 AM
Definitely TS sure will get more . But please remember to use protection.

hi2u
22-08-2017, 10:11 AM
Upz you bro, can share contact?

ladat
22-08-2017, 09:09 PM
TS waiting for your update :)

MattJB
22-08-2017, 09:58 PM
Standby condom for next visit.
Sure can fuck 1:D

hhlover
24-08-2017, 12:30 PM
Finally found time to make a 2nd visit on Tuesday..
This time around make appointment at 630pm tat is after work.. hoping to have more time wit her.. reach the MP.. this time round she was wearing a big round spectacle tat look nice on her.. undress n process to massage.. but this time abt differ as she put oil rather than powder from my 1st time.. still good strength massage but wit alot more teasing.. sliding her finger at my ass crack.. n finally be4 turning over she oso massage my balls..
After turning over.. nothing was say n we jus start kissing.. slowly sucking my nipples n finally my dick.. All the while my hand was rubbing her pussy.. which I can feel her panty getting moist.. Stopped her n undress her.. soon both of us was again naked.. while I was siting on the massage bed.. she jus squat down n give a bbbj.. licking my whole dick n balls..
From my sitting position looking at her bbbj me, especially wearing the spec make me even more turn on n hard.. enjoying her bbbj for a good 5mins be4 holding her up n lay her on the bed.. attacking n enjoy her nice boobs, slowly down to her pussy.. soon we r in 69 again.. enjoying each other for a few good mins.. I quickly change position to lick n suck her pussy.. while both hand grab, squeeze n pinch her nipples.. taste her pussy for a good 15min as her moan get louder n heavier.. suddenly she stopped me..
BB : dun wan.. I cannot take it anymore..
Me : y u can jus cum..
BB : dun wan..
Not wanting to let her catch her breath.. I climb on top of her, open her legs n position my hard on dick at her pussy.. but she pushed me a little..
BB : cannot.. u dun have condom..
Me : dun worry I won't go in.. jus outside rubbing only..
With tat my dick start sliding at the entrance of her wet pussy.. occasionally pushing forward against her pussy.. feeling her pussy lip open slightly n grinding on my dick..
Me : u dun have condom..
BB : no..
Me : next time I buy n bring here.. then we..
BB : cannot.. dun thrust in oki..
Giving me a weak smile...
Feeling her getting more wet.. n scare tat I really cannot control n thrust into her.. I stopped n lay back down on the bed.. while she jus lay beside me n we hugged.. but her hand still not stop stroking my dick..
Me : can give me bbbj again..
Moving down her head n soon my dick was all in her mouth.. for a good few mins as I feel the load cumming..
Me : I cumming..
Stopped the bbbj but continue stroking my dick till I explored all my army...Even after cumming.. she still continue stroking my dick n other hand massaging my balls.. bend down n we kissed be4 cleaning up for me..
Because of the oil I decided to take a bath.. after bath we jus sit inside the shop n chit chat like friend till 830pm n left.. with a few Questions in my head..
If I bring along a condom next time will I finally get to make love with her..
I know I miss a chance jus now when she is really wet cos I can easily thrust into her raw.. but I respected her n didn't do it..
Now we treated both like friend then customer relation.. from here will I able to go further..
Hope to find out from my 3rd visit but not so soon..

YakunBoy
24-08-2017, 05:11 PM
Nice update TS! Your points definitely dont suggest that you are new to this and definitely not the first time doing extras in ML. Seems like you are challenging yourself to exceed the limits in place of this specific playground.

I have had similar experiences where the ML was grinding on me and it was really tempting to go in. Lucky big head still in control and capped on before proceeding in that time.

Keep us posted and looking forward to hear of your 3rd visit soon!

tobyzaimas
25-08-2017, 12:01 AM
Waiting for next visit! :)

madpig88
25-08-2017, 07:57 AM
Waiting for your next update.

littlejade
25-08-2017, 02:15 PM
Waiting for your next update.

Yes same here as well . :)

conquest9
25-08-2017, 02:48 PM
Honestly bro, the only way to know how far you can go is to continue going lor... you will never know until you actually go.... so go... :D

hhlover
03-09-2017, 11:21 AM
Planning my 3rd trip next wk..
Hope to have 3rd time lucky to up her..
Just wondering shld I hint her be4 I go.. such as I will bring alone condom n see wat her response.. Or shld I jus bring n make her high n straight away use n up her..
Planning wat to do n will write the report once I make the 3rd visit..
Wish me good luck..

sony716
03-09-2017, 01:56 PM
Bro can share ctc and location. Thanks

oxeso
03-09-2017, 06:15 PM
Wish me good luck..
Pls do, bro.. Gd luck. :D

Fastead
04-09-2017, 12:07 AM
Planning my 3rd trip next wk..
Hope to have 3rd time lucky to up her..
Just wondering shld I hint her be4 I go.. such as I will bring alone condom n see wat her response.. Or shld I jus bring n make her high n straight away use n up her..
Wish me good luck..

All the best bro! :)

xrage
04-09-2017, 10:55 AM
Good luck TS! Use bring rubber for extra pleasure next time.. have fun! but rem not to fall into the KC trap bro, not worth it. Just for fun.

IdontKnow
04-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Ts maybe u can impart ur skills to strikeback4 the hideous creature who needs to force his smelly tongue into fls for them to kiss him:D

strikeback4
04-09-2017, 05:38 PM
Ts maybe u can impart ur skills to strikeback4 the hideous creature who needs to force his smelly tongue into fls for them to kiss him:D

TS maybe you can teach this useless dogs how to create a proper thread where this dog need to have people up his points before he share "somethings" :D

IronTor
04-09-2017, 05:39 PM
Good luck TS

hhlover
04-09-2017, 05:42 PM
Going for my 3rd visit today..
Will bring along condom n hope will be successful..
If today cant go further than wat I have done.. will cut down going too often..
Wait for my FR..

nightstalker123
04-09-2017, 05:43 PM
Goodluck bro.

decepticon73
05-09-2017, 07:42 AM
All the best bro....

Truthful
05-09-2017, 08:08 AM
Look forward to your updates, good luck!

ranger22
05-09-2017, 10:10 AM
Good story bro. Please share joint if u can.

realTrump
05-09-2017, 10:54 AM
Going for my 3rd visit today..
Will bring along condom n hope will be successful..
If today cant go further than wat I have done.. will cut down going too often..
Wait for my FR..

TS please share your FR and contact, good luck :D

hhlover
05-09-2017, 01:26 PM
3rd visit..
Same time 630pm.. but this time I go in back the back door..
Greeted by her wearing a over size t shirt n short Jean pant.. showing her smooth white legs.. have a little chat while undressing myself.. this time left nothing, totally naked n lay on the bed..
Same good n hard massage from her.. but got a few quite interesting moment as my hand is at both side of the bed.. while massaging me from the side she will stand wher my hand was n in-between her legs.. then finally to my butt n massaging my balls.. awakening my little bro..
Still laying facing down.. she slowly move up n kiss my ear..Turning over we start our tongue fight.. slowly sitting up I unbuttoned her t shirt n unclip her bra which was from the front.. her blossom boobs was there for me to take.. licking n sucking her boobs while both my hand pushing n squeezing her butt toward my dick.. hearing her soft moan make me work even more on her boobs till she slowly push me on the bed.. climb on top n give a bbbj.. lying down n seeing her licking my dick, sucking my balls n enjoying my dick was quite a guy fantasy..
This continue for a good 10mins be4 my turn to serve her.. lay her down on the bed.. took off her short n t back.. again greeted by her clean shaved pussy.. not wasting any time I spread open her legs n start licking, sucking while both hand attack her boobs, squeezing n twisting her nipples.. jus 5mins into it.. she start to push my head away from her pussy..
BB : dun wan I cannot take it already..
Knowing she might be close to cum I stopped n move up to kiss her, lick n suck her boobs.. while spreading her legs n position my dick at the entrance of her pussy n press against it..
Me : cannot take it we make love lo..
BB : u have condom..
Me : I got bring..
She shyly smile at me n we start kissing again.. with my hard on dick rubbing against her pussy in a missionary position.. while from kissing her to licking her boobs till a point we will so enjoying each other that I can feel my dick head was poking into her pussy.. but be4 I lost it n thrust fully into her.. I stopped n took the condom.. while standing n opening the condom, she never let the action stop n give me a bbbj..
Finally wit the condom, I give her pussy a good licking be4 position my dick n slowly thrust into her wet n tight pussy.. hearing her give out soft nice moan.. soon my whole dick was thrust in n out of her pussy n having our tongue fight.. for a good 10min of slow n deep thrusting.. suddenly can feel her pussy rock n tense up.. while she hug me tighter..
Tat is the time.. I begin thrusting her fast n deep.. with her moan getting louder..
BB : argggggg.. arrrr...
Finally all my load shoot inside the condom while feeling the warm of her pussy grinding my dick.. after cum I still remain in her pussy while slowing thrusting her.. catching back our breathe.. I pull out my dick with the condom full of my cum.. while she help me clean up be4 sitting on the bed n hug me again..
Have a good chit chat wit her be4 bath n dressing back..
By the time already 8pm.. pay her n be4 leave.. have a good hug n kisses..
Finally mission completed..
Will make her my regular, hope to slowly improve our relation n go further as a fb..

decepticon73
05-09-2017, 02:26 PM
Congrats bro... good one

peregrene
05-09-2017, 04:59 PM
Good FR. I am never that lucky at MP

hhlover
05-09-2017, 05:13 PM
This is my 1st time lucky wit mp girl.. maybe because is near my work place so easy to excess.. jus bought lunch over to her shop n eat wit her.. chit chat for awhile.. n talk about after lunch always feel sleepy..
To my surprise, told me if I wan can rest n sleep in her shop since she no appointment.. but I decline since still got some work to follow up.. say next time if I need to rest or take a nap can go over if she got no customer or appointment.. will find a chance to do it n see wat can process from there..

pious2none
05-09-2017, 08:47 PM
This is my 1st time lucky wit mp girl.. maybe because is near my work place so easy to excess.. jus bought lunch over to her shop n eat wit her.. chit chat for awhile.. n talk about after lunch always feel sleepy..
To my surprise, told me if I wan can rest n sleep in her shop since she no appointment.. but I decline since still got some work to follow up.. say next time if I need to rest or take a nap can go over if she got no customer or appointment.. will find a chance to do it n see wat can process from there..

Wah bro.. can share contact or not? Or you are keeping this gem first?

gunner88
06-09-2017, 06:25 AM
Wow bro can share contact

APerfectDay
06-09-2017, 07:31 AM
Good job. How much did you pay for these extras?

hhlover
06-09-2017, 10:39 AM
So far beside the 1st time I give her an extra $50 which is total $150.. the rest of the visit all is only $100.. even the 3rd time lucky oso jus $100.. she didn't ask me for more.. which was surprise to me..
Best part of all this encounter is the feel is slowly build up from the 1st visit till the 3rd.. the love making session is one of the best I even have from MP.. the gf feel, natural moaning to the max..
The only bad thing is.. her place is too near my work place.. now thinking of it.. already make me feel like going to visit her again.. haha..

Jetsun
06-09-2017, 06:35 PM
TS please share your FR and contact, good luck :D

Yes please share :D

protocol
06-09-2017, 07:31 PM
good stuff!

fullofnonsense
07-09-2017, 07:20 PM
So far beside the 1st time I give her an extra $50 which is total $150.. the rest of the visit all is only $100.. even the 3rd time lucky oso jus $100.. she didn't ask me for more.. which was surprise to me..
Best part of all this encounter is the feel is slowly build up from the 1st visit till the 3rd.. the love making session is one of the best I even have from MP.. the gf feel, natural moaning to the max..
The only bad thing is.. her place is too near my work place.. now thinking of it.. already make me feel like going to visit her again.. haha..

I would visit her too if I were you .

leiusha
08-09-2017, 12:46 AM
I would visit her too if I were you .

So would I .

LiuDaGong
10-09-2017, 07:17 AM
Can share contact ? Thanks. :)

hhlover
11-09-2017, 11:01 AM
Going to have lunch wit BB today.. after tat hoping to make appointment at 630pm for my 4ty visit.. planning to do a few thing wit her today..
1st on list
Wish to have the honour to paint n tougne fuck her till she cum
Then have a good sex wit her..
After done, will try to hug her while still naked n play wit her boobs..
Till little bro wake up n hope to go for a 2nd round..
Will bring two condoms..
If successful will write FR here..

sms69
11-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Wish you good luck .

ch18
11-09-2017, 03:36 PM
Going to have lunch wit BB today.. after tat hoping to make appointment at 630pm for my 4ty visit.. planning to do a few thing wit her today..
1st on list
Will bring two condoms..

Steady lah.... 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

hornetgreen
11-09-2017, 03:47 PM
1st on list
Will bring two condoms..

WOW WOW ... bro, can share contact and location?

Thanks in advance :)

newyorker88
11-09-2017, 04:36 PM
Camping for more

decepticon73
11-09-2017, 06:37 PM
Hope u achieve ur target bro

hhlover
12-09-2017, 11:23 AM
Visited her ytd.. but didn't have lunch wit her cos she got appointment..
Reach her place early this time at 610pm.. same go in by back door.. she was wearing a body hugging long dress.. with one side open up to the top n showing of her deep river..
Same have a chat, little kisses n hug be4 undress n lay down for the massage.. told her I got little bit of neck pain due to not sleeping well.. give me a very good n hard upper back n neck massage.. then come to lower body.. lot of teasing of my inner thighs, ball n butt crack..
Finally turn over wit my little bro already fully awake.. start off wit her giving me a cat bath n slowly to bbbj.. while my hand slowly went up her long dress, squeezing her butt n rubbing her pussy n signal her for a 69.. there she went on top of me, pulling her g string aside n give her a good lick.. while she giving out soft moan n continue lick n suck my dick..Enjoy for a good 10mins be4 asking her to take off her dress while I unclip her bra n enjoy her two blossom..
Wat I like most is whatever I lick or suck her boobs, she will give out a very natural sexy soft moan..
From our tongue fight to licking, sucking her boobs, slowly down to painting her pussy.. then again to 69 position, me standing beside the bed while she bbbj me n finally me licking, sucking n tougne fuck her love hole.. we were so enjoying the whole foreplay like bgf..
But too bad I wasn't able to make her cum by eating her pussy..
Finally climb on top of her.. while kissing, my dick was at her pussy entrance, there was no resistance at all as my dick rub again her wet pussy n thrusting just my dick head into her wet pussy n pull out again
BB : argggggg
Every time I thrust my dick head in abit, the soft moan n look of her face gasping for air was so priceless.. as I was not on condom yet I jus continue teasing her by thrusting my dick head in n out.. till I cannot take it n put in the condom..
This time rather then missionary position.. I pull her up n hug her while sitting on the bed.. knowing wat I wan, she process to sit on top of me n aim my super hard on slowly thrusting into her wet pussy.. with her both legs crossing over n hugging me like a polar bear.. while my one hand support on her nice butt, the other squeezing her boobs.. she start to rock me, kissing wildly n in-between licking n sucking her boobs..
Wat I like for sitting position is tat as a guy u can enjoy licking n sucking her boobs , oso our dick can really thrust all the way in deep her pussy..
Jus 5mins into it, my whole dick was thrust into her..
BB : argggggg.. ahhhh...
Gasping for air n giving a long loud moan.. she hugged me very tight n can feel her pussy tense up for a good few second be4 losing her hug.. tat was oso the time I thrust her a few more time be4 all my load of cum shooting into the condom.. can feel I shoot alot n becos of sitting position.. my cum flow out of the condom..
After everything, we still hug onto each other.. then I slowly carry her n put her lay on the bed.. be4 pulling out my dick..
As usual she help me clean up n we hug n rest on the bed.. chat abit but maybe the 1st round was too great n shoot alot.. was unable to get my little bro awake for 2nd round..
This time didn't go bath as she bring water n wipe for me n my little bro.. oso wipe herself..
Change up n chit chat for awhile be4 her customer call n make a appointment..
Pay her same $100.. have a good hug n tougne fight be4 going off..
This time mission fail as none of the list i got it done.. but one thing for sure.. our love making was great n enjoyable.. will lot of gfe feel..
Maybe will have lunch wit her later on..

NiaoRenn
13-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Go all the way in!

hhlover
10-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Visited BB last Thursday morning be4 going oversea..
As usual chit chat awhile be4 process for her massage.. still good massage but this time round abit short as she start teasing me alot..
Maybe becos of morning Or becos she jus finish her period a few days ago.. once I turn around we start kissing.. she already start undressing her.. can feel she is abit differ as she seen to be abit more horny than usual..
Give me a good catbath n bbbj.. n me returning her favour giving her a good painting of her sweet smell pussy.. climb on top of her.. without condom she jus guide my dick at her pussy entrance.. while both still kissing.. I slowly rub n thrust my dick head in abit.. hearing her soft moaning make me even harder.. while tougne fighting to licking her boobs, sucking her nipples to light kissing again.. bit by bit.. without knowing.. I already thrust my whole hard dick into her wet pussy..
Me : I no wear condom.. r u in safe period..
Bb : no..
Controlling my pace, thrust her slowly in n out
Bb : Argggggg.. Mmmmm..
Continue thrusting her in a slow pace for a good 5mins..
Me : shld I wear condom..
Bb : Ahhhh yaaaaa...
Slowly pull out my dick n took out the condom.. while standing n she lying down.. she help put on the condom for me using her mouth n bj me again.. feeling so good n hard.. I sat on the edge of the bed n this time she climb on top of me in sitting position.. thrust my full hard dick into her wet pussy..
Personally I like sitting position the most...I can last longer when sitting n thrust really deep all the way in.. Can kiss her, lick suck n play wit her boobs easily.. for a good 10mins deep in thrusting.. sudden feel her pussy tighten n she let out a long nice moan..
Bb : argggggg.. Mmmmm..
Know she have her orsgam.. I carry her up n lay her on bed.. while start to thrust her in a fast n furious pace.. while looking at her priceless face expression.. grasping for air, giving out soft sexy moan.. within 2mins I unloaded all my sperm into the condom...
After unloading.. I jus lay on top of her.. hugging n having some soft kisses.. for a few mins.. be4 pulling out my dick.. I thrust her a few more times.. hearing her natural soft moan..
Bb : u naughty..
After tat she help me clean up.. chit chat for awhile n pay her..
Will visit her again soon.. hopefully this wk..

MrBulan
10-10-2017, 12:43 PM
Nice updates bro, more please! :D

decepticon73
10-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Nice one bro...More please

AndreDIPg
10-10-2017, 01:38 PM
You are so lucky :)

Besides having quality time, you manage to share these great descriptive sex stories. This makes me horny. :)

phueng
10-10-2017, 07:26 PM
Very nice .... please continue TS

hhlover
16-10-2017, 03:33 PM
Unexpected event happened...
Visit Bb for a good massage ytd.. but this time me waited her for 10mins cos she got a customer tat come late..
Enter by the back door n greeted by her in a short dress.. showing off her white smooth legs.. process to massage n this time got lot of elbow press which is very good from my upper body to lower body.. some teasing here n there..
Soon turn over, began kissing my nipples while hand massaging my ball n stroking my dick.. slowly kissing down n finally to my dick.. never fail to arouse me when looking at the way she kiss, lick n suck on my dick.. while my hand went under her dress n rub on her pussy.. feeling her there getting wet, she move her legs on top of the bed n pull aside her g string.. we r licking n sucking each other in 69 position..
Bb : argggg.. hmmmm..
With my dick in her mouth n hearing her moan at the same time was amazing.. continue licking her till she try to close her legs n stop me..
Bb : oh no.. I cannot take it anymore..
Moving away from the 69 position.. she move up n we started our tongue fight, to licking her boobs.. sucking her nipples.. while my dick thrusting in n out of her wet pussy wit her laying on top of me..
YES.. I was thrusting her RAW at this point of time..
Bb : u haven wear condom rite..
Me : yap..
Continue thrusting n enjoying our kisses for a few mins be4 she get off me..
Bb : u wear condom 1st..
With the condom on.. she lay on the bed while I went on top n slowly enter her while lick n suck on her boobs.. taking my time to enjoy her wet n warm pussy.. fully thrusting in n out in a slow pace.. looking at her facial expressions of enjoying my every thrust really boost a man ego.. continue thrusting till she finally tense up.. hug me real tight n I know is the time.. I fasten my pace.. feeling her pussy wall tighten n clamp around my super hard dick..
Bb : Arrghhh.. Arrghhh..
Jus love her so natural n sexy moan.. shoot all my sperm into the condom..with both of us totally exhausted.. with my dick still in her pussy.. we continue some light kisses n hug..
After cleaning up n pay her.. as it was a Sunday n no more customer.. she decided to closed shop..
There is when the unexpected event happened..
We went to have dinner together.. after dinner I send her back hm.. reach her place.. she invited me in to have a sit.. start wit sitting on her bed chit chat.. then slowly to laying down chit chat.. then holding her hand to hugging her.. one thing lead to another n soon both was again naked.. having our 2nd round of the day.. this time was RAW all the way cos no more condom wit me.. but shoot on her body.. after tat bath together be4 left her place..
Pay her the 1st time for the massage.. but never pay her for the 2nd time at her house.. she oso never ask from me..
Thinking will I get the chance to go her house again.. or jus one time lucky..
Hope to find out soon..

matey1982
16-10-2017, 03:41 PM
Visit Bb for a good massage ytd.. but this time me waited her for 10mins cos she got a customer tat come late..
Enter by the back door n greeted by her in a short dress.. showing off her white smooth legs.. process to massage n this time got lot of elbow press which is very good from my upper body to lower body.. some teasing here n there..
Soon turn over, began kissing my nipples while hand massaging my ball n stroking my dick.. slowly kissing down n finally to my dick.. never fail to arouse me when looking at the way she kiss, lick n suck on my dick.. while my hand went under her dress n rub on her pussy.. feeling her there getting wet, she move her legs on top of the bed n pull aside her g string.. we r licking n sucking each other in 69 position..
With my dick in her mouth n hearing her moan at the same time was amazing.. continue licking her till she try to close her legs n stop me..
Moving away from the 69 position.. she move up n we started our tongue fight, to licking her boobs.. sucking her nipples.. while my dick thrusting in n out of her wet pussy wit her laying on top of me..
With the condom on.. she lay on the bed while I went on top n slowly enter her while lick n suck on her boobs.. taking my time to enjoy her wet n warm pussy.. fully thrusting in n out in a slow pace.. looking at her facial expressions of enjoying my every thrust really boost a man ego.. continue thrusting till she finally tense up.. hug me real tight n I know is the time.. I fasten my pace.. feeling her pussy wall tighten n clamp around my super hard dick..
Jus love her so natural n sexy moan.. shoot all my sperm into the condom..with both of us totally exhausted.. with my dick still in her pussy.. we continue some light kisses n hug..
After cleaning up n pay her.. as it was a Sunday n no more customer.. she decided to closed shop..
We went to have dinner together.. after dinner I send her back hm.. reach her place.. she invited me in to have a sit.. start wit sitting on her bed chit chat.. then slowly to laying down chit chat.. then holding her hand to hugging her.. one thing lead to another n soon both was again naked.. having our 2nd round of the day.. this time was RAW all the way cos no more condom wit me.. but shoot on her body.. after tat bath together be4 left her place..
Pay her the 1st time for the massage.. but never pay her for the 2nd time at her house.. she oso never ask from me..
Hope to find out soon..

Wow that’s lucky of u bro

Rxxx3
16-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Bro in the kc zone ?

hornyman121
16-10-2017, 07:12 PM
Hope to find out soon..

Wow bro , u r one lucky man
Can share her contact pls

zgheng
17-10-2017, 02:54 AM
Hope to find out soon..

thats great news, keep up the good work bro.:D

curiousSG
17-10-2017, 07:39 AM
keep up the good work ts!

decepticon73
17-10-2017, 07:58 AM
Good news bro

kenneth38
17-10-2017, 08:25 AM
Good job bro! Is this one of those HDB resi type of MP?

Cheers !

smallfatty
17-10-2017, 09:25 AM
haha nice

can share? :(

risingeast
17-10-2017, 11:35 AM
Please continue..

kovanng
17-10-2017, 04:51 PM
continues please

RedSkai
17-10-2017, 09:14 PM
Nice story, support!

ibanezjem555
17-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Bro TS just got extra no need to pay at her house.. gain
But treat her dinner and send her home (never on meter)... I think still got gain overall..

Bro TS, don't get KC by her.. if she offer free, take it.. then you double down, 2 for 1..;)
I think she give free, since you visited her 5 times in such a short time !

Think it is better than that SB offer of $2400 per month, once a week is $600.
Here Bro, pay $500 n got 6 times, plus extra cash for dinner.

Bro in the kc zone ?

hhlover
18-10-2017, 11:06 AM
Visit her quite often oso becos of her good massage.. plus point is sex wit her is good..
Since tat nite.. relation wit Bb is abit weird.. more like lover than customer.. we text more often n more lovely.. n I know if I wan to have free sex wit her sure no problem.. but if I was to make appointment n find her for massage I will still pay her cos tat is her job.. even she might not wan to take..
Anyway I now jus enjoy the time wit her.. be it massage, free sex or pay her.. as long as it feel good till I get boring or maybe wit stuck wit her for long..

fire2014
18-10-2017, 01:01 PM
congrats on finding a gem. hopefully she is not giving others the same treatment. I also had similar encounter of raw sex with ml but got worried if safe.. some people say ml have to do medical check up every year.. but true or not... hmmm. lets hope we don't get other "freebies" from them.

hhlover
18-10-2017, 05:20 PM
Actually abt whether she give other bros the same treatment as to me.. have been thinking abt it for quite some times.. esp those tat visit her MP.. as for bringing back hm or going other place wit customer.. so far I dun think so cos most of the time after she off work, we r always texting..
But somehow feel is not rite to ask her abt wat she provide wit her job to other guy..
Anyway tat is her job.. I oso not her husband or wat.. no rite to interfere.. jus enjoy wat I have now..

Rxxx3
18-10-2017, 07:33 PM
Actually abt whether she give other bros the same treatment as to me.. have been thinking abt it for quite some times.. esp those tat visit her MP.. as for bringing back hm or going other place wit customer.. so far I dun think so cos most of the time after she off work, we r always texting..
But somehow feel is not rite to ask her abt wat she provide wit her job to other guy..
Anyway tat is her job.. I oso not her husband or wat.. no rite to interfere.. jus enjoy wat I have now..

Sounds like she kena kc from u bro... haha

Update us more about ur priceless exp... good sharing
exp

ibanezjem555
18-10-2017, 08:44 PM
I think she not KCed.. treating Bro TS as supper partner and free Uber... ok la .. both benefitting..

As long as Bro TS don't fall into KC trap..

Heard of some SG guy who dated KTV girl (older than him).. smitten by her.. KC him gao gao.. girl brought him back to China to see parents to arrange wedding date and get blessings .. and lo and behold.. she showed him her 3 year old son from previous marriage.. she then say,"faster quick quick, call Daddy."... the young boy obliged and called him 'Daddy'.. the SG guy say,"wah so cute.. i so touched he called me Daddy..' :eek:.. he got a warm fuzzy feeling and soon after married.. last heard he trying to raise $$ to help her open a bar in Spore... :eek:

hhlover
19-10-2017, 10:25 AM
1st I not driving so cannot be her uber..
2nd I won't go China n married her cos I married..
3rd.. I already know she is married n divorce.. have a 4yrs old son.. with her husband..
Anyway I oso not sure wat is call KC.. but to me.. ktv girl, mp girl or online girl.. there is no free sex in this world.. u pay wat u get.. be it cheap or ex.. it is the process u enjoy..
I always remember this saying when I visit ktv or mp.. 不在乎天长地久,只在乎晨今用有。
If u willing to pay, the girl willing to give u tat extra feeling.. jus enjoy it..

old_yet_horny
20-10-2017, 01:22 PM
Bro HH..

I want to make friend with BB also..

Hope to receive your PM.;)

hhlover
21-10-2017, 06:09 PM
Found a new mp shop around my work place recently.. know there is 3 girls working.. milf with avg looking... But dunno how their service is..
Since this wk will not be visiting Bb.. know she having codes red.. maybe will try this new mp..
Will write the report once I try.. hope won't be disappointed..

yellowpaper
21-10-2017, 06:17 PM
Nice story, support :)

ibanezjem555
21-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Great job Bro !
Uppz you and uppz this thread ! :D

1st I not driving so cannot be her uber..
2nd I won't go China n married her cos I married..
3rd.. I already know she is married n divorce.. have a 4yrs old son.. with her husband..
Anyway I oso not sure wat is call KC.. but to me.. ktv girl, mp girl or online girl.. there is no free sex in this world.. u pay wat u get.. be it cheap or ex.. it is the process u enjoy..
I always remember this saying when I visit ktv or mp.. 不在乎天长地久,只在乎晨今用有。
If u willing to pay, the girl willing to give u tat extra feeling.. jus enjoy it..

hhlover
23-10-2017, 10:18 AM
Visit the new mp ytd nite..
Attend by a PRC milf.. look n body avg.. massage very good strength..But totally no teasing..
Turn over ask wan HJ anot.. nvr take cos massage little bro didn't even wake up how to got feel for HJ or any further action..
Room quite good wit attached bathroom..
Overall quite disappointed.. maybe too use to Bb.. other mp not to my liking anymore..
Got to endure for few more days for bb code red to finish..

Phython1
04-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Any more update after the code red?

hhlover
05-11-2017, 12:24 PM
Have not visit bb for 2wk plus already.. during her code red tat wk.. she went back China.. will only be back next wk..
Now looking to explore some other MP today.. maybe some online tat provide massage n Fj..
After having Bb.. I think I being spoilt by her.. nowadays dun feel like visiting MP or online tat provide only HJ.. oso those MP tat provide full service @ $120 plus entrance $50..
Really hard to find..
Hoping to see Bb back..

Solilosing
05-11-2017, 05:27 PM
Camping for more updates :)

Praire
05-11-2017, 05:27 PM
Do continue please

BeefMutton
05-11-2017, 05:57 PM
Please do continue

whate
05-11-2017, 11:48 PM
Camping for more

KnowItAll
06-11-2017, 07:11 AM
nice share... power.. more soon pls.

hhlover
06-11-2017, 12:59 PM
Try an online service ytd..
Overall again is 90% miss n 10% hit..
Reach there, greeted by PRC lady.. lookin n body avg.. nothing to wow abt..
Process to bath, alone.. online put bath 2gether.. 50% miss..
Come out lay on bed.. she undress naked straight away catbath me n bbbj.. again online put massage 30mins her Fj.. 40% miss..
The only 10% hit is bbbj n CIM.. my two wk loads almost choke her.. hahaha..
After tat lay beside me.. hand non stop message my ball n dick.. 5mins later really for Fj.. CD on.. lick suck her small B boobs.. went down south, hairy pussy with big butterfly pussy lips..Give a good 5mins lick n paint.. heard her natural soft moan.. not those AV type.. position n give her a good ramming.. unload my 2nd load after 15mins..
Again bath alone, pay n went off..
$100 spend.. no massage, no bathing together.. only worth is one CIM n one Fj.. finally release my two wk loads..

pusswombie
06-11-2017, 03:53 PM
Nice update bro :)

hhlover
08-11-2017, 06:45 PM
Good news n bad news this wk.
Good news Bb have come back to sin.. met her up for lunch today.. still look delicious to me.. which can book her today..
But come the bad news oso.. due to the recent raid n change of MP laws.. her boss decided to stop operations for a while.. she won't be working for the time being..
How I miss her massage n having sex with her..

Shadow_warrior
10-11-2017, 04:01 AM
2 shots $100 sounds like a great deal

decepticon73
10-11-2017, 08:17 AM
Good news n bad news this wk.
Good news Bb have come back to sin.. met her up for lunch today.. still look delicious to me.. which can book her today..
But come the bad news oso.. due to the recent raid n change of MP laws.. her boss decided to stop operations for a while.. she won't be working for the time being..
How I miss her massage n having sex with her..

You can still visit her at her house bro😬

oxeso
10-11-2017, 08:35 AM
her boss decided to stop operations for a while.. she won't be working for the time being...
Hoseh.. can save $, skip middleman. :D

Xxbonk
10-11-2017, 10:05 AM
Should share the ml..See any bro can charm her into free sex.hahaha

hhlover
11-11-2017, 09:17 PM
Life without Bb massage n special really getting boring.. so ytd decided to try another MP.. got the contact from wechat..
Visit the place standard $50.. got into room with attached shower.. take a bath.. wait for a few mins.. come in the girl.. look 90% like the wechat.. quite pretty n 25yrs old.. figure.. photo boobs look bigger n slim.. actual boobs smaller but still not consider plump or fat. About 70% like photo..
Process massage.. normal nothing to shout abt.. here rub abit there rub abit.. then legs massage n little teasing.. turn over quote $50 $80 n $100..
See she quite young n pretty.. so go for full service $100..
Go out take thing come back in.. undress.. little disappointed cos photo look like C cup but the most only small B.. below hairy.. prefer clean shaved..
Next took out a bottle of spray.. spray into her mouth then spray on my dick.. told me 消毒剂 then start wiping my dick be4 giving bbbj.. her bbbj was quite good as she will lick the whole shaft, ball then suck my ball n dick.. but wat really turn me off was every few lick n suck.. she will again spray into her mouth or on my dick. Thinking was my dick really tat 毒..
Ask her 69.. climb on top n told me one thing can see her pussy but cannot lick.. try to lick she move away.. try again she stand up told me becos of 卫生 dun allow to paint..
By then already half sian.. so jus cap on n process to pump her.. missionary try to kiss her boobs n suck her nipples.. told me tickling.. 100% sian already.. ask her change to standing doggy.. pump all the way n unloaded..
After tat bath n pay her..
Another miss on MP.. the only good is her bbbj but keep seeing her spray already half turn off.
Really no way to find a good service like Bb..
With rest for the time being.. really no mood to try other mp n get bad service again..
Waste of time n money..

yawkzaw
11-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Tks for the update TS

hhlover
17-11-2017, 06:23 PM
My Bb is back to business today.. fast hand fast leg make an booking wit her at 7pm..
Hope she still provide me the same service n have some good time wit her..
Will write FR tmr for my visit..

decepticon73
18-11-2017, 08:43 AM
Waiting gor your hot updates bro

Bigbangbang
18-11-2017, 09:49 AM
Life without Bb massage n special really getting boring.. so ytd decided to try another MP.. got the contact from wechat..
Visit the place standard $50.. got into room with attached shower.. take a bath.. wait for a few mins.. come in the girl.. look 90% like the wechat.. quite pretty n 25yrs old.. figure.. photo boobs look bigger n slim.. actual boobs smaller but still not consider plump or fat. About 70% like photo..
Process massage.. normal nothing to shout abt.. here rub abit there rub abit.. then legs massage n little teasing.. turn over quote $50 $80 n $100..
See she quite young n pretty.. so go for full service $100..
Go out take thing come back in.. undress.. little disappointed cos photo look like C cup but the most only small B.. below hairy.. prefer clean shaved..
Next took out a bottle of spray.. spray into her mouth then spray on my dick.. told me 消毒剂 then start wiping my dick be4 giving bbbj.. her bbbj was quite good as she will lick the whole shaft, ball then suck my ball n dick.. but wat really turn me off was every few lick n suck.. she will again spray into her mouth or on my dick. Thinking was my dick really tat 毒..
Ask her 69.. climb on top n told me one thing can see her pussy but cannot lick.. try to lick she move away.. try again she stand up told me becos of 卫生 dun allow to paint..
By then already half sian.. so jus cap on n process to pump her.. missionary try to kiss her boobs n suck her nipples.. told me tickling.. 100% sian already.. ask her change to standing doggy.. pump all the way n unloaded..
After tat bath n pay her..
Another miss on MP.. the only good is her bbbj but keep seeing her spray already half turn off.
Really no way to find a good service like Bb..
With rest for the time being.. really no mood to try other mp n get bad service again..
Waste of time n money..

Please share pm me the location and name?

lobangkingz
18-11-2017, 09:50 AM
My Bb is back to business today.. fast hand fast leg make an booking wit her at 7pm..
Hope she still provide me the same service n have some good time wit her..
Will write FR tmr for my visit..

look forward to your fr bro.

hhlover
21-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Finally visit Bb at Friday nite..
The moment inside the MP, we already hugging n kissing like long lost lover.. after tat process to undress n this time she give me a good massage for almost 45mins.. really miss her hard n occasionally teasing massage..
After turning over she start giving me a good cat bath.. licking my nipples all the way to my manhood n bbbj.. moving back up, we kiss n lick each other neck while her hand continue stroking my already hard rock dick..
Bb : 我今天有一点点红,不可以做
Me: 不要紧,你没红了,我们在做
With tat our tongue meet n fight hungrily.. slowly removing her top n bra.. while she sit on top of me using her pussy slowly grinding my dick.. giving out a soft moan at the same time me start licking her prefect boobs n sucking on her elected nipples..
Bb : argggg 我受不了了 hmmmm
Bb: 你好硬, argggg 不可以了, 我受不了,argggggg hmmmm
Giving out a long moan n breathing heavily, she stop her grinding n hug me real tight..
Be4 slowly licking down from my neck to nipples n again to my manhood.. with me sitting at the edge of the bed.. she squat down licking sucking my whole shaft n ball while looking at me with her lustful eyes.. the sence of her enjoying my manhood was really a super turn on..
Within 10mims of her bbbj..
Me : 我要射了。
Hearing it, I tot she will jus change to HJ but instead she quicken her pace of sliding my dick in n out of her mouth.. within second, I unloaded all my sperm into her mouth.. even after loading she continue sucking for a good 30mins to make sure I totally shoot finish be4 spilling out my load on a tissue n go wash her mouth..
With me lying on the bed she come back n join me hugging together..
Bb : 我没来红,就把你吃了 hehe..
Continue hugging on the bed n some light kissing for another 30mins, we got up, clean up n chit chat for awhile be4 her next appointment come..
Pay her n left..
An unexpected event happen this Monday as I visited her in the afternoon, jus passing her something n it all started so naturally tat we ended up in bed, me naked while she left with her panty.. having heavy petting n dry pump her as she still having red.. she wanted to help me release but I declined as to save my army to give her a good fuck after her red stop.. enjoy a good afternoon of 2hours with her..

dossier
21-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Hope to read more updates.

guem
21-11-2017, 12:58 PM
Hoping to read more.

zgheng
21-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Finally visit Bb at Friday nite..
The moment inside the MP, we already hugging n kissing like long lost lover.. after tat process to undress n this time she give me a good massage for almost 45mins.. really miss her hard n occasionally teasing massage..
After turning over she start giving me a good cat bath.. licking my nipples all the way to my manhood n bbbj.. moving back up, we kiss n lick each other neck while her hand continue stroking my already hard rock dick..
Bb : 我今天有一点点红,不可以做
Me: 不要紧,你没红了,我们在做
With tat our tongue meet n fight hungrily.. slowly removing her top n bra.. while she sit on top of me using her pussy slowly grinding my dick.. giving out a soft moan at the same time me start licking her prefect boobs n sucking on her elected nipples..
Bb : argggg 我受不了了 hmmmm
Bb: 你好硬, argggg 不可以了, 我受不了,argggggg hmmmm
Giving out a long moan n breathing heavily, she stop her grinding n hug me real tight..
Be4 slowly licking down from my neck to nipples n again to my manhood.. with me sitting at the edge of the bed.. she squat down licking sucking my whole shaft n ball while looking at me with her lustful eyes.. the sence of her enjoying my manhood was really a super turn on..
Within 10mims of her bbbj..
Hearing it, I tot she will jus change to HJ but instead she quicken her pace of sliding my dick in n out of her mouth.. within second, I unloaded all my sperm into her mouth.. even after loading she continue sucking for a good 30mins to make sure I totally shoot finish be4 spilling out my load on a tissue n go wash her mouth..
With me lying on the bed she come back n join me hugging together..
Bb : 我没来红,就把你吃了 hehe..
Continue hugging on the bed n some light kissing for another 30mins, we got up, clean up n chit chat for awhile be4 her next appointment come..
Pay her n left..
An unexpected event happen this Monday as I visited her in the afternoon, jus passing her something n it all started so naturally tat we ended up in bed, me naked while she left with her panty.. having heavy petting n dry pump her as she still having red.. she wanted to help me release but I declined as to save my army to give her a good fuck after her red stop.. enjoy a good afternoon of 2hours with her..
That's great, looking forward to your story after her code red. Keep it up.

kev75
21-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Bro, can share contact or you keeoing for yourself?

sponge05
22-11-2017, 06:58 AM
Your story is nice and interesting TS, certainly hope you will continue with it.

hhlover
22-11-2017, 12:15 PM
Tuesday.. eat lunch with Bb..
It seems like we meeting each almost everyday now..
After lunch, chit chat n some hugging kissing n again both end up in bed.. but this time jus hugging each other to sleep.. till 30mins later, her hand start to stroke my dick outside of my jean.. from light kisses to slowly me Climbing on top of her kissing her neck down to her breast.. soon both of us was topless while I enjoy licking n sucking her boobs.. turning me back laying down she slowly lick me all the way down n took off my jean.. with my manhood saluting her.. combine with bbbj HJ n playfully using her boobs to grind my dick in-between in no time, I got a feeling of cuming..
Immediately stop her, pull her up n French her.. while she was on top I slowly move my hand to unbuttoned her jean..
Bb: 我还不可以做啊
Me: 不放进去。
Without any resistance, she smoothly took off her jean, leaving her panty on n start grinding her pussy on my hard on cowgirl style.. looking at her bouncy boobs, facial enjoyment plus her heavy breathing n sexy moaning was really wonderful..
Bb : argggg hmmmm argggg..
Sitting up I lick her beautiful boobs, moving my hips to grind her more..
Bb:受不了,受不了了。
Carrying her up, I slowly turn n lay her on the bed.. spreading both her legs.. with my super hard dick I began poking her love hole wit her panty on..
Bb : argggg Arrghhh 我不可以,arrhhh
Bb : 我好想拉开我的panty.. arggggg
Me: 那就拉开吧
While continue frenching, her hand slowly move down n slightly shift her panty aside jus enough for my dick head to rub onto her wet love hole.. without any difficulty, inches by inches my dick was thrusting into her pussy.. looking at her catching her breathe n giving out sexy soft moan as I thrust deeper n deeper till my whole shaft was buried into her pussy..
Getting into pace, I slowly thrust in n out a few time be4 changing into faster pace.. repeating the process while continue kissing each other, licking, sucking n squeezing her boobs.. occasionally when I thrust in she will oso moving her hip up to let me go deeper.. for a good 10mins of intercourse.. she finally tense up n hug me real tight be4 shivering..
Bb : Arggggg Arrghhh argggg
Knowing she was cuming, I give her a few more hard n deep thrust..
Feeling all my sperm building up, at the tip of explore, I pull out n shoot all over her body.. load after load landed on her breast n tummy.. laying on top of her we continue frenching for a few mins with my sperm all over both our body.. really an amazing sight..
Finally clean up, went for a bath.. stay wit her till her next appointment be4 going back to my work..
Later meeting her for lunch again.. hopefully will not end up in bed again haha

mickeymousemyth
22-11-2017, 10:21 PM
Hhlover, read your story from the beginning and its really exciting. Feel like your days of fire in the hole is coming in no time. Pick a safe day since you know her timing so well and time to bust some nuts in the glory hole. Cheong arr!

KTVbuddy
23-11-2017, 08:37 AM
keep the nice story coming bro!

hhlover
23-11-2017, 02:22 PM
Wat shld I do now..
Have lunch wit Bb ytd.. but jus purely lunch without any action.. but wat surprise me is the lunch we have.. she told me will buy lunch then ask me over once is ready..
Reach her MP.. got a shock.. she have prepare two dishes plus soup n 2 large bottle of tiger for our lunch.. eat, drink n chat like Friend n stay at her place till 5pm be4 go back work.. during tat time she even reject appointment..
After Tuesday n Wednesday.. I now really dunno shld I still make appointment for her massage.. as I Still like her massage alot.. but if I go for her massage n if i pay her.. will she feel offended tat I treat her as jus an transaction..
Abit confused now..

zgheng
23-11-2017, 05:03 PM
Wat shld I do now..
Have lunch wit Bb ytd.. but jus purely lunch without any action.. but wat surprise me is the lunch we have.. she told me will buy lunch then ask me over once is ready..
Reach her MP.. got a shock.. she have prepare two dishes plus soup n 2 large bottle of tiger for our lunch.. eat, drink n chat like Friend n stay at her place till 5pm be4 go back work.. during tat time she even reject appointment..
After Tuesday n Wednesday.. I now really dunno shld I still make appointment for her massage.. as I Still like her massage alot.. but if I go for her massage n if i pay her.. will she feel offended tat I treat her as jus an transaction..
Abit confused now..

Enjoy while it last now, maybe ask for her opinion?

Tai_zi21
23-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Wat shld I do now..
Abit confused now..

Buy her some small gifts Lor... this is what I usually do last time...

Add u 15 points cheers

hhlover
28-11-2017, 05:59 PM
Make an appointment for Bb massage later..
After some days of thinking n cooling down.. decided I will still pay her for whatever massage service she provides.. cos is still her jobs even if u accept anot or unhappy..
Hope to have a wonderful session..

JustANewbie
29-11-2017, 07:42 AM
Camp here for more updates of your encounters.

hhlover
29-11-2017, 01:35 PM
This will be my last post for this encounter..
Visit Bb at 630pm.. it was a raining day which make the whole place more cooling n comfortable.. greeted by her in a very sweet n nice body hugging dress.. remember I told her be4 I like her in this dress alot cos is really show off her nice racks n curve of her body..
The moment she lock the door, we were hugging n having light kissing.. a very good 45mins massage from her.. turn over straight away climb on top of me, pressing her body against mine n frenching like no tmr.. while my hand slowly unzip her dress.. standing up her dress slowly slide down on her body showing my her beautiful naked body.. yes she wasnt wear any bra or panty at all..
Bb: 我专门为你换这件衣服,里面没穿,你喜欢吗?
Me: 很喜欢。
Looking at my hard on wit those seductive look, she began stroking it n give it a good lick suck n even deep throat.. with my hand busy rubbing her clitoris.. soon we were in 69 position.. miss her clean shaved n sweet nice pussy.. have been so long since I last paint her.. suddenly her phone rang, we ignored it.. but after 1st ring went off, it ring again..
Me: 你先听吧。
Process to ans the call n is customer wanted to book appointment, she rejected it but the customer keep talking n asking.. while she was talking on the phone. I pulled her near me, hug her waist n start teasing her by licking n sucking her boobs..
Seeing her enjoying it but control hard not to moan while talking, make me even more aroused.. squeezing her another boobs n flip my tongue faster on the nipples.. she finally could not control n let out a soft moan..
I think the other side shld have heard her moan, cos within second the customer give out n hang up..
Bb: 你好坏。
Pushing me back onto the bed, our tongue fight begin while she slowly grind her pussy on my super hard dick.. with her super wet n me super hard.. in no time she was already riding me.. changing from she riding to sitting position to finally missionary.. the whole place was filled with our piak piak sound n her sexy moaning.. with the urge building up..
Me: 我要射了。
Bb: Arrghhh argggg 射吧。
Feeling my pre cum flowing out abit.. I quickly pull out n shoot all over her boobs n tummy..
Bent down to kiss her lip while she hug me real tight.. for 5 to 10mins we jus hug each other without a single word..
Bb: 我拿水帮你抹身。
Me: 好啊。
Taking some water n hand towel she help me clean my body n little bro.. with her every touch my little bros again start to awake..
Bb: 你好坏蛋。
Giving my dick a kiss, she process to clean herself.. while her back was facing me.. I went to hug her from behind.. cupping my hand over her breast, nipping n kissing her neck.. she turn her head n our tongue met.. rubbing my dick against her butt.. while both hand busy massaging her boobs..
Bb: 才抹干净,你又把我弄湿了 argggg.. hmmm..
Heard her sexy moan aroused my dick even more.. spread her legs n with her hand supporting on the bed.. without any difficulty.. I slowly thrust into her wet love hole.. 1st time fucking her doggy position.. with her ass abit more meaty n wetness.. the piak piak sound was damn loud n the feeling was damn good.. with every deep thrust can see her legs shiver..
Bb: argggg hmmmm argggg.. 好深入 argggg 我受不了了。
Giving her a few more deep thrust.. her whole body tense up n with her hand benting down.. she got her orgasm.. a few more thrust I pulled out n shoot all on her butt.. getting some tissue n clean up for her while she lay face down on the bed..
Bb: 我的脚都软了。
Have another round of clean up be4 wearing back our clothing.. sit, hug, kiss m chat for abt an hour.. be4 I left.. I took out $100 n pass to her.. looking at the money, she didn't take..
Bb: 你和我现在是什么关系。
Me: 你是我的宝贝咯。
Bb: 那你。
Be4 she can finish her sentence, i hugged her n interrupted her..
Me: 听我说, 如果我约你按摩,我就要付钱。但是我们做爱就不一样,因为你是我宝贝. 好吗
Giving her a kiss on the lips at the same time..
Bb: 好的。
Another tongue fight be4 leaving her place with her as she was oso closing shop.. send her home n went off..
Since my 1st visit till now.. abt 2 months plus.. this is the best MP girl I even met.. will not update anymore me n Bb cos most bros will know whenever I go massage will end up making love.. even meeting lunch might end up in end.. So no point keep repeating the event..
Hope all bros enjoy reading my this post.. whatever happen is a true event n pls do not ask me for contact.. cos Bb told me be4 wat she did with me, she nvr do with other customer even they willing to pay more..
Thank for all the support of bros reading..

lipe
29-11-2017, 08:07 PM
hhlover up you 13 points for a good story - lipe

This will be my last post for this encounter..
Visit Bb at 630pm.. it was a raining day which make the whole place more cooling n comfortable.. greeted by her in a very sweet n nice body hugging dress.. remember I told her be4 I like her in this dress alot cos is really show off her nice racks n curve of her body..
The moment she lock the door, we were hugging n having light kissing.. a very good 45mins massage from her.. turn over straight away climb on top of me, pressing her body against mine n frenching like no tmr.. while my hand slowly unzip her dress.. standing up her dress slowly slide down on her body showing my her beautiful naked body.. yes she wasnt wear any bra or panty at all..
Bb: 我专门为你换这件衣服,里面没穿,你喜欢吗?
Me: 很喜欢。
Looking at my hard on wit those seductive look, she began stroking it n give it a good lick suck n even deep throat.. with my hand busy rubbing her clitoris.. soon we were in 69 position.. miss her clean shaved n sweet nice pussy.. have been so long since I last paint her.. suddenly her phone rang, we ignored it.. but after 1st ring went off, it ring again..
Me: 你先听吧。
Process to ans the call n is customer wanted to book appointment, she rejected it but the customer keep talking n asking.. while she was talking on the phone. I pulled her near me, hug her waist n start teasing her by licking n sucking her boobs..
Seeing her enjoying it but control hard not to moan while talking, make me even more aroused.. squeezing her another boobs n flip my tongue faster on the nipples.. she finally could not control n let out a soft moan..
I think the other side shld have heard her moan, cos within second the customer give out n hang up..
Bb: 你好坏。
Pushing me back onto the bed, our tongue fight begin while she slowly grind her pussy on my super hard dick.. with her super wet n me super hard.. in no time she was already riding me.. changing from she riding to sitting position to finally missionary.. the whole place was filled with our piak piak sound n her sexy moaning.. with the urge building up..
Me: 我要射了。
Bb: Arrghhh argggg 射吧。
Feeling my pre cum flowing out abit.. I quickly pull out n shoot all over her boobs n tummy..
Bent down to kiss her lip while she hug me real tight.. for 5 to 10mins we jus hug each other without a single word..
Bb: 我拿水帮你抹身。
Me: 好啊。
Taking some water n hand towel she help me clean my body n little bro.. with her every touch my little bros again start to awake..
Bb: 你好坏蛋。
Giving my dick a kiss, she process to clean herself.. while her back was facing me.. I went to hug her from behind.. cupping my hand over her breast, nipping n kissing her neck.. she turn her head n our tongue met.. rubbing my dick against her butt.. while both hand busy massaging her boobs..
Bb: 才抹干净,你又把我弄湿了 argggg.. hmmm..
Heard her sexy moan aroused my dick even more.. spread her legs n with her hand supporting on the bed.. without any difficulty.. I slowly thrust into her wet love hole.. 1st time fucking her doggy position.. with her ass abit more meaty n wetness.. the piak piak sound was damn loud n the feeling was damn good.. with every deep thrust can see her legs shiver..
Bb: argggg hmmmm argggg.. 好深入 argggg 我受不了了。
Giving her a few more deep thrust.. her whole body tense up n with her hand benting down.. she got her orgasm.. a few more thrust I pulled out n shoot all on her butt.. getting some tissue n clean up for her while she lay face down on the bed..
Bb: 我的脚都软了。
Have another round of clean up be4 wearing back our clothing.. sit, hug, kiss m chat for abt an hour.. be4 I left.. I took out $100 n pass to her.. looking at the money, she didn't take..
Bb: 你和我现在是什么关系。
Me: 你是我的宝贝咯。
Bb: 那你。
Be4 she can finish her sentence, i hugged her n interrupted her..
Me: 听我说, 如果我约你按摩,我就要付钱。但是我们做爱就不一样,因为你是我宝贝. 好吗
Giving her a kiss on the lips at the same time..
Bb: 好的。
Another tongue fight be4 leaving her place with her as she was oso closing shop.. send her home n went off..
Since my 1st visit till now.. abt 2 months plus.. this is the best MP girl I even met.. will not update anymore me n Bb cos most bros will know whenever I go massage will end up making love.. even meeting lunch might end up in end.. So no point keep repeating the event..
Hope all bros enjoy reading my this post.. whatever happen is a true event n pls do not ask me for contact.. cos Bb told me be4 wat she did with me, she nvr do with other customer even they willing to pay more..
Thank for all the support of bros reading..

bonbong88
29-11-2017, 09:12 PM
Really curious whether this ML does it to another customer.

Every customer maybe she might say the same thing?

Some more raw, please be careful mate.

hhlover
30-11-2017, 03:46 PM
Actually wat kind of service she give to other customer I dun really interested to know..
No matter wat.. this is her living her job.. as weather she have sex wit other customer I can only say by feeling I trust wat she told me..
Anyway I jus enjoy wat I have now.. maybe soon or after I will get tired n find other ML..

testoste
30-11-2017, 05:01 PM
Actually wat kind of service she give to other customer I dun really interested to know..
No matter wat.. this is her living her job.. as weather she have sex wit other customer I can only say by feeling I trust wat she told me..
Anyway I jus enjoy wat I have now.. maybe soon or after I will get tired n find other ML..

Thanks for sharing ur experience. We bro can only be envious of u. Enjoy while still last but play safe.

Obviously, both of u have developed a deeper emotional connection.

Wonder what would u do when u grow tired and decided to drop her?

MarlboroKen
30-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Really curious whether this ML does it to another customer.

Every customer maybe she might say the same thing?

Some more raw, please be careful mate.

Whatever they say just take it with a pinch of salt

PointofEntry
01-12-2017, 10:37 AM
Super encounter bro! Those Bros who have ML that really like them usually have experiences like this. I like your “comeback” that you onz her again after just shooting your load.

I never thought it was possible to cum in succession at my age until i kana from my ML. After I gave her oral her and made her cum i penetrated her and shot my load in her. She took tissue and kiap between her legs and I was still turn on and told her like not enough. She say still can come meh and place a bet with me if I can cum again she will buy me lunch.

I ask for oral and she did. With her HJ motion and sucking. I shot again in her mouth in like under 3 to 4 mind. She took it in and giggled and said really come ah.... that was why we are glued to them.Every trip there is like a high end porn in production without lights and camera.

That’s my experience... hope to read more from other Bros experiences

MattJB
01-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Thx 4 sharing yr experience.
Every man wish to have this kind of opportunity.
Its a fetish to fuck the masseuse, a real masseuse that give proper massage.
U got it...n its almost a free fuck...n raw!

Envy u bro.
But for the health sake, make sure u do a check up.

All d best bro.

hhlover
01-12-2017, 12:00 PM
Is really very differ when having sex with Bb n with my wife..
Although I still love my wife n kids.. having sex with wife nowadays is really like jus going through the motion.. cos wife will always say tired.. not like last time the feeling of passion, heat excitement..
But instead I got all this from Bb..
I shld say I really lucky to have find a gem like her..

MRThike
01-12-2017, 02:04 PM
Nice share TS, thanks :)

Bitefright
02-12-2017, 02:41 PM
Super encounter bro! Those Bros who have ML that really like them usually have experiences like this. I like your “comeback” that you onz her again after just shooting your load.

I never thought it was possible to cum in succession at my age until i kana from my ML. After I gave her oral her and made her cum i penetrated her and shot my load in her. She took tissue and kiap between her legs and I was still turn on and told her like not enough. She say still can come meh and place a bet with me if I can cum again she will buy me lunch.

I ask for oral and she did. With her HJ motion and sucking. I shot again in her mouth in like under 3 to 4 mind. She took it in and giggled and said really come ah.... that was why we are glued to them.Every trip there is like a high end porn in production without lights and camera.

That’s my experience... hope to read more from other Bros experiences

You penetrate her raw ? :eek:

MacKintalk
02-12-2017, 08:54 PM
Nice share TS, thanks :)

MarlboroKen
02-12-2017, 09:12 PM
Nice story.

i^Xi0n
03-12-2017, 01:29 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it coming.

hhlover
03-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Thank all bros for the support n like this post..
Recently nothing much happen between Bb n me..
As usual text n meet almost everyday.. but tonight going for her massage.. abit back aches..
Ytd meet her.. saw her wear a low cut short dress.. damn it.. feel like raping her on the spot but too bad she got appointment abt 15min later..
Hope tonight she will surprise me with some nice clothing..

hhlover
03-12-2017, 05:04 PM
Already stated in my last encounter post tat I will not give Bb contact or location..
1st wat she provide me might not provide to other bros..
2nd I will not be so stupid to let any bro here tat read my post n go there tell her everything.. I won't take this risk to spoilt my relation wit her..
So all bros can enjoy reading my post but do not PM me for location or contact..
Thank..
Is hard to find a good gem.. but it is very easy for jus a spoiler to spoilt the whole gem..

Unityrod
03-12-2017, 09:07 PM
Already stated in my last encounter post tat I will not give Bb contact or location..
1st wat she provide me might not provide to other bros..
2nd I will not be so stupid to let any bro here tat read my post n go there tell her everything.. I won't take this risk to spoilt my relation wit her..
So all bros can enjoy reading my post but do not PM me for location or contact..
Thank..
Is hard to find a good gem.. but it is very easy for jus a spoiler to spoilt the whole gem..

Absolutely spot on.. You not selfish being a honest bro.👍

hhlover
07-12-2017, 04:06 PM
An special event with Bb..
Ytd suppose to be a working day for both of us.. instead I make an appointment wit her in the morning.. telling her I having a little bit of backache..
Reach her MP at 10am.. she already make me coffee n buy some bread for our breakfast..
Me : 来按摩还有送早餐啊。
Bb : 吃饱了, 才有力做吗 hehe
Eat abit n process for the massage.. knowing I have backache.. she concentrate on my back.. even give me hand n head massage which she never do it be4.. in the end got a very good 1hour massage from her..
Turn over action start.. took off her one piece short dress.. she again not wearing anything under it.. with her on top.. we hug n french.. slowly catbath me n finally bbbj me.. never fail to arouse me seeing her licking n taking my whole shaft into her mouth.. occasionally hearing the slump slump sound.. for a good 10mins be4 I signal to her for a 69..
How much I miss her clean shaved pussy.. give her a good lick n suck.. with her moving her hips to get into my pace.. while bbbj n deep throat my dick at the same time.. filling out the whole MP with her soft sexy moan..
Bb : argggg hmmmm hhmmm
Turning back up.. we hug n kiss while I slowly ler her lying down.. continue kissing her neck, lick her boobs n suck on the nipples.. while my super hard dick grinding on her pussy entrance.. thrusting in my dick head abit n thrusting out again for a few times..
Bb : argggg 你好坏, argggg 放进去吗 argggg
Continue teasing her a few more times with my dick head.. I finally thrust my whole shaft into her already super wet love hole.. but jus one thrust I pull all the way out again.. repeating the whole process for a good few mins..Teasing her till she can't take it..
Bb: 受不了了,我要..
Me: 要什么,要说吗..
Thrusting in n pump her two times n pull out again..
Bb: arggg 要你放进去,要深进去。不要这么快抽出来。。 你好坏。
Me: 我带 condom, 我想在里面射。
Bb : 好啊。
Putting on the condom, I missionary enter her again.. this time no more teasing as I fully thrust in n out of her.. from slow to fast pace.. while her legs wrap around my hips, moving her hips to allow my every thrust to go real deep into her.. pump her for a good 10 to 15mins till finally having both our orgasm.. shooting all my load into her..
As usual after done.. we still hug onto each other kissing, with my dick still inside her love hole.. pull out, took away the condom n hug her to rest on the bed.. looking at the time, it was almost 1145am..
Me: 我们搞得这么久啊。
Bb: 都是你啦。
Me: 你饿了吗,我们去吃东西。
Bb: 好啊。
Clean up n went for out lunch.. after lunch Bb say dun feel like working.. wan spend more time wit me.. went to watch movie.. after movie went to her MP.. tot of helping her close shop but end up having another round n sleep together till 7plus..
Have our dinner, have a walk then finally sent her home..
1st time spending whole day with her..

huanchu
20-12-2017, 11:43 AM
Very good experience. Thanks for sharing.

Bro please continue to write, as long as you like

Banecat
20-12-2017, 03:06 PM
Read from Page 1...
Awesome stuff bro :p

hhlover
05-01-2018, 01:00 PM
Finally mission completed...
Meet Bb for a massage on Wed morning...
As usual good massage from her but this time was abit short for 30mins as I can feel there is lot of teasing.. n she seen more horny than usual.. once turn over she climb on top of me, lick my nipples all the way to bbbj.. while slowly unzip her own dress.. as usual never wear anything inside..
Going on top of me.. within sec my dick already thrust into her wet love hole.. enjoying her boobs bouncing as she ride hard on me..
Soon can feel she was having her orgasm as her body shiver.. from cowgirl I slowly sit up n move to the edge of the bed n continue thrusting her, licking n sucking her boobs .. hearing her sexy soft moan.. for a good 5mins be4 carrying her n lay her on the bed, pumping her in missionary...
For dunno wat reason.. I seen to able to hold myself for longer than usual.. as I thrust her for almost a good 30mins be4 feeling to cum..
Me: 宝贝,我要射了。
Giving her a few more thrust as I prepare to withdraw out.. Bb suddenly wrap her both legs onto my butt n push me deeper in.. knowing wat her intention is.. i give her a deep long thrust n shoot load after load into her.. at the same time feeling her Virginia muscle squeezing onto my dick.. milking all my sperm out.. the feeling was jus so heaven.. as she shiver n give out a loud moan..
Rest n hugged for a few mins be4 going to bath together.. always give me the best gf feel.. washing n soapy me properly.. but soon from bath to me thrusting her standing doggy.. reverse cowgirl n shoot my 2nd load of the day inside her..
Finally after knowing Bb for 4 months n countless of sex.. I got my 1st creampie on her..
Reason she allow was she jus finish her code red 2 days ago.. her so call safe period.. she oso told me after her code red she will feel more horny..
So from now on I know when to find her n have my creampie.. although I still get the at least one or twice a wk..

Immorally
05-01-2018, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the update TS

KlekKlak
05-01-2018, 08:11 PM
How on earth can I miss such a good thread.

Immorally
05-01-2018, 09:08 PM
How on earth can I miss such a good thread.

The best threads are always hidden :o

hhlover
14-09-2020, 03:15 PM
The last time I make love with BB already two years ago.. our relationship lasted for 6 month till her MP closed down n she moved house.. without working anymore we soon lost contact n never meet up anymore..
Recently happen to saw her again near my work place.. have a good chit with her n found out actually she was married.. the MP actually is her husband open for her to do.. during tat time her relation with her husband was on the rock tat lead to the happening between me n her..
But now everything is fine for her n having two kids with her husband.. During the chat, bring back all the memories.. even she say until now, sometime when she ML with her husband, she will think of me doing it.. we have a good laugh..
Since her MP closed.. have never been to other MP..

ColaPlanet
14-09-2020, 04:32 PM
Nice update bro :)

sena12
14-09-2020, 07:53 PM
nice encounter you had.
hope to read more of your future encounter.

so you will continue to visit BB for more massage?

hhlover
15-09-2020, 01:12 PM
She longer working.. now full time housewife looking after kids..
Only once awhile wechat with her..
No time to meet n as she getting better relation with her husband.. does not want to get involved with her n spoilt her family..

FirstJide
15-09-2020, 04:01 PM
Nice story bro, thanks for sharing

Kensan74
15-09-2020, 07:26 PM
She longer working.. now full time housewife looking after kids..
Only once awhile wechat with her..
No time to meet n as she getting better relation with her husband.. does not want to get involved with her n spoilt her family..

Thanks bro for the good account of your happiness part of your life! Sorry I don’t know and also I think don’t have enough points to up your great effort! Just curious are you married and does she know your status? Beside those making love, I Guess you both are very much like lovers?

irmas
17-09-2020, 11:53 PM
Jolly good story, enjoy reading it!

bigdaddy1314
18-09-2020, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the story bro! Really good sharing, sounds a bit similar to me and my ML as well haha but still in early stages