PDA

View Full Version : Beware of scheming unscrupulous OKT LOVE HOUSE IN DOME 1

MrTrump
18-08-2017, 04:25 AM
I booked one of his girls, on the phone he promised that it was the same girl as the pic he posted. When I went to the hotel, the first thing I saw was not only that the girl don't look similar, it was a totally different girl, bait and switch tactic... what an ass hole when will these ass holes learn that this sort of lie will not get repeat customers. So bro please proceed with caution!!!

abovetheline
18-08-2017, 05:49 AM
normally i would stay if girl is nice

but most of the time i just walked.:D

blacksky
18-08-2017, 06:38 AM
So which girl you booked ? Did you reject the girl ?

GuoJinJing
19-08-2017, 12:10 PM
Thanks for sharing TS

MrTrump
19-08-2017, 10:54 PM
So which girl you booked ? Did you reject the girl ?

I booked ING but I think she has left already

MrTrump
19-08-2017, 10:58 PM
I booked a girl by the name of ING, but I think she has left. He has a few more girls so bro proceed with cautious. Just a heads up. Really don't understand all these cunning and unethical OKT, what is wrong with them? Don't they believe in repeat customers ?

Now I know why he has no fr on his site

MrTrump
21-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Up to inform all Bros to ban such OKT

MrTrump
21-08-2017, 11:28 PM
The main objective of Sbf is sharing, so when I counter this experience is normal to share, don't want other Bros to be taken advantage of and lose their hard earned money.

If you go to LOVE HOUSE thread there is hardly any FR, he might have deleted it since is all negative, I saw that he also has another nick in dome FL 1 too so beware.

Of cos there will be some Bros who don't believe in my encounter, maybe those Bros who don't believe and go try can post their FR here.

All the best

MrTrump
23-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Of course i believe you. But why you not post in dome1 great bonk thread? very sad one right? when you tell the truth, no on believes you. i can totally understand you. Lets see how long before your thread here be delete. muahaha.

Well frankly I don't really care if this gets deleted, cos I did my part to share my experience, so for those who saw this good, but for those who did not there's nothing I can do. The reason I did not post on the OKT's thread is that I figure the chances of being deleted will be higher.

MrTrump
24-08-2017, 01:00 AM
Well to those people who manage to bonk the exact girl that they book from this unscrupulous OKT... good for them.

Like I say I'm just sharing my experience... is up to the Bros here to believe or not... it doesn't really affect me.