PDA

View Full Version : Does your partner have big sexy clit?

selflick
15-08-2017, 10:11 AM
If so, you are damn lucky. I have a fascination for big clit that protrudes out. I can lick and suck them all day long. I will even treat the protruding clit like a cock and suck them just like how a girl would suck a cock. And tell her, "hey, it's like I am sucking your cock. U have a mini cock too!"

Any bro here lucky to have such a big clit partner? I think 9 out of 10 women have small or normal clit size.

selflick
15-08-2017, 10:21 AM
If so, you are damn lucky. I have a fascination for big clit that protrudes out. I can lick and suck them all day long. I will even treat the protruding clit like a cock and suck them just like how a girl would suck a cock. And tell her, "hey, it's like I am sucking your cock. U have a mini cock too!"

Any bro here lucky to have such a big clit partner? I think 9 out of 10 women have small or normal clit size.
I associate big clit women with horniness. Because the protruding clit constantly rubs against the panty.
I also associate big clit women as being well endowed. Clit is medically equal to cock. That's what wiki says. So a big clit means a big cock. Well endowed. Yummy....

mike3329
15-08-2017, 11:39 AM
Big clits are such a bonus. They tend to be sensitive and when gently licked and sucked it really gets them going and soon they will be bucking like wild horses! Do it well and you are bestowed with the title of Casanova.

On the other hand, especially with Indon gals coming from Jawa, most of them has undergone female circumcision when they were infants. This is a tradition although the perpetrators try to imply that it is a religious requirement.

Apparently there are various degrees of female circumcision, ranging from a small nick of the clitoral hood to the other extremes of complete removal of the head of the clitoris and/or having the external opening of the vagina sewn up except for a small hole.

It was quite a surprise and somewhat disconcerting when I experienced my first Indon girl without a clitoris. Later I discovered that most other Indon girls from Jawa has been similarly circumcised as babies.

I am digressing from the topic of big clits and instead drifted to the other extreme, but suffice to say that there are certain challenges to overcome when bonking gals without clits! :o

YELLOW
15-08-2017, 11:55 AM
i cant remb wat my wife's pussy look like .... too long no see le.....

selflick
15-08-2017, 11:58 AM
I cannot imagine girls without clit!

Medical literature says clit throbs and expands like cock. But I have yet to see a clit that throb visually. I will get so excited if I can get a clit to throb and expand. Have bros seen this phenomena?

edwintantan
15-08-2017, 12:35 PM

haha ,, so you have looking at other pussy ?

ah rat
15-08-2017, 12:41 PM

Have a good look at your wife's pussy.And then tell us how it look like :)

mike3329
15-08-2017, 01:45 PM

Haha, I believe many bros here will sympathise with you...

Before marriage, she will tease you with glimpses of her most 'treasured' possession...her pussy

On the marriage night, she will let you see it in its full glory, to caress, smell, lick and suck...and finally to fuck for all its worth...

After marriage and after it has been fully used to deliver your offspring, it goes back under wraps...

Now you are lucky if you even get a glimpse of her 'treasure' anymore...

Only solution, go find another pussy to appreciate ...and whilst at it, perhaps find one with a big clit too!! :D

selflick
15-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Haha, I believe many bros here will sympathise with you...

Before marriage, she will tease you with glimpses of her most 'treasured' possession...her pussy

On the marriage night, she will let you see it in its full glory, to caress, smell, lick and suck...and finally to fuck for all its worth...

After marriage and after it has been fully used to deliver your offspring, it goes back under wraps...

Now you are lucky if you even get a glimpse of her 'treasure' anymore...

Only solution, go find another pussy to appreciate ...and whilst at it, perhaps find one with a big clit too!! :D
After give birth two times and wife becomes aunty, she gives u lick, u still want ah?

lowhc
15-08-2017, 02:23 PM

Wah, bro, don't sound so depressing le. Go buy some flowers for her.

fuckwaynelim
15-08-2017, 04:13 PM
looking now hehe :D

redwolf
15-08-2017, 05:53 PM
After give birth two times and wife becomes aunty, she gives u lick, u still want ah?

What's wrong with licking her? Ur wife aint it?

selflick
15-08-2017, 05:57 PM
So which bros here come across a huge clit? Please share experience!

redwolf
15-08-2017, 10:46 PM
So which bros here come across a huge clit? Please share experience!

When u say huge. How big is huge?

Alibaba23
15-08-2017, 10:50 PM
I used to have an ex FB, but now Friend, who has a big clit. It's easily 1/3 the size of a thumb.

When we were at hotels, I would like her clit and she would moan like no tomorrow. Then bang her good.

When I was banging bee doggy style, I make sure my balls tap that clit and bring her to sky high.

selflick
15-08-2017, 10:54 PM
I used to have an ex FB, but now Friend, who has a big clit. It's easily 1/3 the size of a thumb.

When we were at hotels, I would like her clit and she would moan like no tomorrow. Then bang her good.

When I was banging bee doggy style, I make sure my balls tap that clit and bring her to sky high.
So envious. 1/3 the size of thumb is huge! Super sexy. Does it protrude out naturally or have to pull back the housing?

When u painted her, does it expand and throb??

Alibaba23
15-08-2017, 11:02 PM
So envious. 1/3 the size of thumb is huge! Super sexy. Does it protrude out naturally or have to pull back the housing?

When u painted her, does it expand and throb??

It protrudes our naturally and it throbs when I paint her. Plus her stereo moaning, one word: high

selflick
15-08-2017, 11:07 PM
It protrudes our naturally and it throbs when I paint her. Plus her stereo moaning, one word: high
Wah so a big clit functions like a cock. So steamy.

Have u joked with her that she also has a mini cock?

U know with such a big clit, she can masturbate like how a guy masturbates. Both of u face each other and do the same action. Fascinating...

Alibaba23
15-08-2017, 11:14 PM
Wah so a big clit functions like a cock. So steamy.

Have u joked with her that she also has a mini cock?

U know with such a big clit, she can masturbate like how a guy masturbates. Both of u face each other and do the same action. Fascinating...

Hahaha no la, later she sensitive.

I did ask her to play with herself once when we had our fun. She was using her fingers to stroke her clit then slowly used to fingers and her thumb. So imagine 3 fingers running across her clit. She got so high and begged me for it. That night we banged till morning and we both almost couldn't check out in time!

selflick
15-08-2017, 11:22 PM
Hahaha no la, later she sensitive.

I did ask her to play with herself once when we had our fun. She was using her fingers to stroke her clit then slowly used to fingers and her thumb. So imagine 3 fingers running across her clit. She got so high and begged me for it. That night we banged till morning and we both almost couldn't check out in time!
She used thumb, index and middle fingers to hold her clit and then masturbate forward and backward, just like how a guy does?!

Steam max. Just by seeing this will make me cum in my pants!

Alibaba23
15-08-2017, 11:26 PM
She used thumb, index and middle fingers to hold her clit and then masturbate forward and backward, just like how a guy does?!

Steam max. Just by seeing this will make me cum in my pants!

She did it more like how guys play with a big nipple. Quite steamy

squidbroker
16-08-2017, 01:04 AM

Wa that's a long time!!