PDA

View Full Version : Starving.

thLemonLime
14-08-2017, 04:43 PM
Hey y'all. Good afternoon. I'm back! (Did anyone miss me though? LOL.)

Anyway, I've been rewarded with my next juicy story after being away for some time. This one is a pretty recent experience btw. I'm gonna give my thanks to this lil' raunchy forum for making it happen. Hahaha. You guys will have to read on for the full deal ya?

Without further ado... Let's begin.

-x-

The interwebs have always been pretty helpful in connecting random strangers; online games, dating sites, chat rooms, blogs, SNSes, forums, etc.

The desire to make a friend or two (& perhaps to find love as well!) through similar interests.
The desire to let your thoughts be known to someone; to some people; to the world out there.

Meeting the person behind the screen is something I'm not a stranger to. I have done it years before - like when mIRC was a huge thing? (...Which is also how I met the majority of the guys that have come into my life. Lol.) Of course, right now, I'm still doing it on the regular. Tinder, Coffee Meets Bagel, OkCupid; you name it & I'm probably there. LOL. Oh, you guys know the drill. The small talk, the exchanging of numbers and then texts and then perhaps, some selfies. Then comes the time to finally meet up in real life.

I've been putting myself out there more recently this year - anonymously or not. After years of keeping hush about my sexual adventures, I decided that it was time for me to have an outlet to share as well. It is why I'm here and that you're reading this right now, isn't that so?

Days after posting the first half of my very 1st story, I actually connected with someone over here. After all, it's not everyday someone comes up to me with a well written message and leaves a good first impression. He had articulacy which clearly drew me in. (Like hey! This is like a very super rare thing to happen over here okay lol.) Hahaha. We bounced back and forth over here for a good while as well as on Skype before eventually deciding that we should meet up.

Through the weeks of simply conversing through wall of texts without really exchanging selfies, I felt that Kel was a pretty cool guy to be acquainted with. (And of course, I got really curious in how he'd look like in reality lah. LOL. I wasn't expecting him to look like a model given his age... But I still can dream about it right?! HAHAHA.) Well well, with someone who is pretty good with his words, I actually just imagined him to look pretty decent at least. Then again, he's got this feel good vibe that I like leh. Lol.

We took quite a while to find time to meet. He was a busy man and so was I. And when the stars finally aligned on one late Friday afternoon, we got properly acquainted over a meal at a nice little bistro bar somewhere in town. Did he look as good as I had pictured him to be? Well, let's just say that at first glance, I had nothing much to be disappointed at. LOL. Ayeee. Well, I'm glad that his appearance matched his age & he looked pretty decent in casual. Kinda cute even. Hahaha.

As we sipped on our drinks and shared some juicy stuff in between, I noticed he had some tats on him. I then wondered if he had any more hidden beneath his shirt. I'd love to say it was really just an innocent thought, but with the kind of conversation we're having... I don't think anyone will believe me. Lol. Well… With that being said, it didn’t take long for my thoughts to drift down south though. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-x-

And... It's to be continued! Ayeeee. :cool:

On a random side note, I couldn't think of an appropriate title for this until a certain song popped up on my playlist. Somehow... it just really fits! So yeah, there's that. Lol. (Tbh, I'm actually looking forward to write some more about this so perhaps you guys can expect to have an update later at night or smth. Hahaha.) Haven't gotten this excited in a while so pardon me. Hurhur. :p Anyhooooo. Have a good start to your week & I'll see y'all soon.

francined69
14-08-2017, 05:12 PM
1st camper

danny888
14-08-2017, 05:16 PM
-x-

The interwebs have always been pretty helpful in connecting random strangers; online games, dating sites, chat rooms, blogs, SNSes, forums, etc.

As we sipped on our drinks and shared some juicy stuff in between, I noticed he had some tats on him. I then wondered if he had any more hidden beneath his shirt. I'd love to say it was really just an innocent thought, but with the kind of conversation we're having... I don't think anyone will believe me. Lol. Well… With that being said, it didn’t take long for my thoughts to drift down south though. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-x-

Wow. At the minimum, it meets your requirements at the first meeting.
Wee will wait for the installments to come to see what you guys will be coming up with.

Thanks for sharing.

:):)

Platen
14-08-2017, 05:44 PM
Nice start TS, pls continue :)

Tivoli
14-08-2017, 06:10 PM
Another camper :D

thLemonLime
15-08-2017, 03:06 AM
No prize for guessing it right because it's a little too obvious. Hahaha. On another side note, I got a little too excited recalling everything and I accidentally flipped my own switch... Like oops? LOL. Shhhhhh. Anyway, let's continue on luhh.

-x-

If truth be told, Kel isn’t anywhere near the dream daddy status but somehow… He’s got this smouldering look of a mystery that I just can’t seem to put a finger on it. At this point of time, I was slightly intrigued. The more we talked, the more I realised that he actually has a pretty alluring voice as well. The really nice type of voice that was low and modulated. In a split second, I suddenly recalled that we had a pleasantly short phone conversation on a random day - this was before we met - and now that I'm putting all the pieces together... They all seem to fit perfectly together and I've never been more pleased at how well all this was going.

... This is definitely seduction at play.

But I didn't mind it at all. In fact, I made the effort to doll up a bit by coming in my new favourite khaki bodycon midi dress that was a lil' too tight... But it hugs me at the right places & even though it's kinda annoying that I've gotta keep pulling it up the moment it slides down, I like how it sorta 'accidentally' gives a peak at what I'm wearing. Hahaha. So yeah.

By the time we're done with the drinks, if I recalled correctly... We were past the small talk of getting to know each other's background a little and was on the topic of the more intimately personal side of things. We exchanged bits and pieces of our adventures and while we were at it, I couldn't help but to use my imagination to visualise his story as he told me about the many things that he could possibly do in bed. LOL. I wanted to ask more questions; I wanted to know even more, but I kept quiet... Didn't want to seem like I was too eager to please or something. Thus, I kept my chill until much later. (Honestly though, if we had more time that day... Things would have already escalated into the bedroom. HAHAHA.)

But no rush there right? It's only our first meeting. Why would I want to kill all the fun immediately when this is all going oh so smoothly? :rolleyes:

Time really flies when you're having a good time.

Kel said that he had to leave soon and kindly offered to drop me somewhere down the CBD area before going off to get his missus. I initially didn't want to trouble him and neither was I actually heading back to anywhere but I said yes to him regardless. LOL. Like helloooo, I was not about to miss this good chance to tease and seduce in a closer proximity of sorts! Hahaha. :cool:

As we walked over to his car, I realised that we only had about 15 minutes left. I felt like it was now or never... So instantaneously, I shot him the important questions and so did he. Lol. (Hmmm... Seems like he also wanted to know more about me as much as I do for him. That's nice to know.) It was like some sort of a quick fire session please. Hahaha.

In the last 5-10 mintues, after all has been said & answered... There was silence. Sexual tension was definitely in the air.

Not sure if he actually caught me giving the side eye scan over his profile and eventually fixating my focus on his pants... It seems like he knew about it somehow. LOL. Because as soon as I looked back on the road, he brought up a question about something he had mentioned on Skype. Of course, I said I remembered and I would love to find it out for myself eventually... But I couldn't bring myself to do it 'cause I was shy lah! Hahaha.

I kept my chin tucked coyly downward, right hand covering my somewhat nervous of a smile and kept my eyes on the road.

My inner voice was like, "Is he gonna do what I think he's gonna do?!" and hell yeah I was right.

He grabbed my hand and pulled right down to where it matters the most and left it there.

"Oh, looks like someone's awake...?", I said. I then gave his crotch a good grabbing squeeze to confirm. I had a good feel up his package & maaannnn was it sizable!

"It isn't fully hard though.", he smirked.

I grinned back because knowing that even it was halfway there, it pretty much matches up to my benchmark. And mmmm, I liked that.

He then proceeded to unbutton his pants for me for easier access. I somehow managed to slide my hands into that tight space and felt it getting harder through his briefs. Wasn't gonna go straight for it just yet though. Lol. However, I couldn't do much with the space given so I was just giving him some light strokes before I eventually decide to whip it out in broad daylight. Then again, by looking at the seating position; it wasn't for long till it went back in. Hahaha. I just settled for teasing just the tip for next few minutes before my time was up.

The car stopped. We had arrived.
My inner voice let out a quiet sigh.
Promptly, we said our goodbyes.

As he drove off into the distance, I was playing with my fingers. They were still a little wet & sticky. I then mindlessly took it to my lips and licked it clean.

I let out a cheeky chuckle of sorts and guiltily looked around; hoping that no one saw what I just did. Not like they'll ever know the context of it but still...

Heck, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the next time we meet! So... With that in mind, I went on through the rest of my day thinking about our next 'date'.

-x-

Dammmnnnn. Recalling this as I write/type is making me laugh so much that I can't focus. Like seriously. But it's all good! I made it here. So yay.

Oh, this isn't the end ya. We're just getting started. Hurhur. I can't wait to tell you guys more. But I need a break for now so I'll see you guys in the next update soon. ;)

KnowItAll
15-08-2017, 07:46 AM
nice start to your story.. more soon pls.

madpig88
15-08-2017, 07:51 AM
Camping here for more updates to your story TS.

hi2u
15-08-2017, 08:56 AM
Upz you sis!

KTVbuddy
15-08-2017, 09:14 AM
Do continue, nice story.

fuckwaynelim
15-08-2017, 04:13 PM
nice pls continue ...

squidbroker
16-08-2017, 01:09 AM
Nice story, support!

longlove
16-08-2017, 04:44 AM
Camping and support your story sis

thLemonLime
18-08-2017, 03:31 AM
It's been really cold today. I hope you guys are staying safe and keeping yourselves warm tonight! I'm feeling slightly under the radar & hungry but since I'm bored... I'm gonna continue my update. Read on, ya?

-x-

We kept in contact on Skype and we had only managed to finally exchange numbers after our 2nd meeting.

Of course, in between the things we'd talked about, there were loads of sexual flirting and sending of some 'dirty' pics. Hahaha.

Speaking of our 2nd meeting... It took us quite a while of arranging before we met again. I remember it was a weekday evening. I wasn't planning to go anywhere in particular on that day (other than to find my friends for a drink or two or something like that) and since I had some time before the night falls, I agreed to come down to wherever he was. An hour plus was pretty tight of a time period but I wanted to see him regardless so yeah.

I got my game face ready. Even went out of my way to select a sexy look for him - I chose a maroon tube top and a midi black pencil skirt as my outfit for the day... Or should I say night? Lol. Got ready in an hour or so as I didn't want to be too late.

While I was on my way to meet him, he casually mentions about having a quick one. However, I'm not one for quickies and like I mentioned earlier on, I didn't want to give it up that soon. I just gave a simple reply that the time's too tight to do anything properly.

Soon enough, we met and found a cafe around the mall to chill.

He made my day when he noticed at first glance and commented that I looked pretty.

After 30 minutes of eating & drinking while casually catching up with the usual small talk, Kel looks over at his phone for the time and so did I. Sighhhh. Time's almost up and we'll have to go. But that also means it's time to go get his car... Lol. :p He offered to drop me off at CQ which I gladly accepted (even though it was still way too early before I see my friends for drinks.) and in the next minute, we left the premises.

Again, this is where it all happens. (HAHAHA. I was secretly excited okay! Like goddamn it, I feel like such a hoe but whatever. LOL.)

Along the way though, there was silence between us. The kind of silence that reeks of sexual tension.

Broke the silence by casually teasing him with a question; "Would you care to know what I'm wearing underneath my skirt today?". Without really looking back at me (well, gotta focus and have your eyes on the road right?), he vocally nodded. I further distracted him by slowly pulling the hem of my skirt up all the way to give him a glimpse; head facing him all the way while I did that. Hahaha. "Mmm. Nice.", he said. Not missing a beat from the corner of his eyes, he flashed a smirk at me and decided to reach his hands out for a touch before I could pull my skirt back down.

As I held my skirt up, I let out a brief, soft moan whenever he presses down as he rubbed his fingers against the cotton area of my navy lacy undies. Once he was done teasing me though, I laughed it off and said that it was my turn! This time, I wasn't as shy anymore. He was wearing gym shorts that day so things were much easier like yesssss. Lol. One hand went grabbing the crotch and the other hand was looking to untie the strings of his shorts. Soon enough, he was having a serious hard on. :D

He made things even easier by pulling down everything in one swift move! All the while driving! Damn. There standing as straight as it could be, his tool greeted me with all dem lil' pulses and throbs. Hahaha. It was adorable. I leaned in to take a closer look and also said hello to his bro. HAHAHA.

I pretty much played with his tip (note; a little too much precum of sorts), gave a few strokes to a few pumps while occasionally looking at him for his reaction. Kel's pretty verbal with his moans btw. He makes it known that he's enjoying it and that's great really. Not many will grunt as loudly as he does.

The car came to a halt at the next traffic light. We're pretty close to CQ by now. I took my hands off his tool and left it throbbing there. He then proceeds to say, "Where's a secluded carpark when you need one?" to which it got me giggling; because I knew he was turned on af. I said I didn't know but we could still find a darker lot in the carpark if he'd liked. We turned in to this mall's carpark which was relatively dark, and it looked like they had not much of a traffic going on in there. Hahaha. It was pretty much the perfect place for our current situation I suppose.

My hands found their way back as we looked for a nice spot to park at. I looked over at the digital clock on his dashboard - good, we kinda still have time I guess. This shouldn't take too long I hope. (Oh, who am I kidding though?) My inner voice sighed again, but I quickly shook it off to bring my focus back to the very delicious thing that I had been craving for ever since I saw it and it was now in my hands.

The anticipation; the hunger; It was so real but I had to keep my cool. Knowing that it was just moments away before I can start devouring Kel was making me feel all sorts of anxious and excited inside. Goddamn it though. Like I just couldn't man! Hahaha. Bet he must have felt the same way too. Hope he did though. Lol. Ohwells. All I could do was to wait for the car to stop first...

-x-

And there you go! Your next lengthy update is here. Hahaha. I'm not exactly done yet though. Stay on the edge until the next one aye? ;) See ya all soon.

madpig88
18-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Thanks so much for the updates.

singaporestuff
18-08-2017, 10:56 AM
Camping here.

danny888
18-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Thanks TS for another exciting experience encounter.
I have read the other 2 treads of yours.

cramlover
18-08-2017, 12:08 PM
Thank you for the wonderful narrations and updates....it is awesome.

furntel
18-08-2017, 02:13 PM
Hope to read more.

ClaypotPrata
18-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Support and camping here!

hi2u
18-08-2017, 06:59 PM
Starving of story...

thLemonLime
18-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Thanks TS for another exciting experience encounter.
I have read the other 2 treads of yours.

Oh hey! Thanks for the continuous support uh. ;)

Do stay around for more kays. Hahaha.

thLemonLime
18-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Starving of story...

Hahaha. I'll get back to it as soon as I don't feel too lazy! LOL. :p

gnar
19-08-2017, 06:03 PM
Nice story sis, support ... ;)

Snote
20-08-2017, 10:26 AM
I also starving for more updates.

2Spades
20-08-2017, 12:02 PM

Have the exact same feeling.

DeadLink
20-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Camping for more !!!!!

Signing off,
Deadlink

flyheli
20-08-2017, 08:33 PM
Hope to read more.

sanhai
20-08-2017, 11:42 PM
Camping too!

pixlover2016
21-08-2017, 12:33 AM
Very well written.

Rexton
21-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Looking forward to updates :)

tobly
21-08-2017, 02:01 PM
Nice story, camping here!

Renn69
23-08-2017, 10:28 AM
I hope TS come back soon with an update.

danny888
23-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Oh hey! Thanks for the continuous support uh. ;)

Do stay around for more kays. Hahaha.

Hahaha. I'll get back to it as soon as I don't feel too lazy! LOL. :p

Sis,
Your supporters are patiently and eagerly waiting for your updates.

thLemonLime
24-08-2017, 04:57 AM
Hey guys. The night owl is back! Anddddd... I see many of you are *ahem* hungry *ahem* for more? LOL. :p Well, well. My apologies. I've been busy with work & family matters recently. It's finally past midweek though! Finally. Phewwww. I finally have a little more spare time tonight so let's carry on!

-x-

Everything came to a halt. That brief second of a pause felt like it was just too much for me to handle. Like the tension was so overwhelming that it might just explode if someone spoke. Mannnnn. I haven't felt like this in the longest while and I loved it.

In that brief second, Kel broke the silence by giving me the verbal green light. I carefully placed my bag and scarf at a corner and in the next moment, I leaned over and went straight down for his tool without even looking at him. I just went straight for it like a hungry, lusty bitch in heat. LOL. Like seriously. The way it immediately fills up my entire mouth upon reaching base was like... :rolleyes: I can't. Hahahaha. Because... My next immediate thought was; "If this thing is already gonna make me gag by reaching base... I'm going to fucking enjoy it down south. Omg... YES."

The realization of all this flipped my switch. I was suddenly putting in so much effort for a blow; for someone whom I actually barely know about! (I mean 'cause usually, this much lustful effort is only reserved for a loved one, right? Lol.) But then again, it was a really good & clean tool that I've chanced upon & is pretty much the next best thing I'm gonna get since my ex.

Five minutes in and it was almost a slobbering mess. While my mouth and hands were busy... Kel got frisky with his hands. I felt my skirt being lifted up and a few squeezes on my ass cheeks following after. If I remember correctly, I was licking the top at that moment. Lol. Them squeezes did edged me on and so I dived my head right down for some really deep pumps in response. Hahaha. He then grunted in enjoyment which in turn makes me all the more happier.

I got up to catch my breath after all that. Needed a breather for a few seconds. Lol. He asked me if all's good and I nodded while smiling back at him. "Come here.", he said. He held my head and brought it straight to his face and we made out. I was still stroking him ya! Hahaha. (In that moment though, I could feel that it was his gesture of appreciation towards me and that vibe actually warmed me up somehow. :o)

With a few more lingering kisses, we soon broke contact and it was back to action for me!

But it had to be quick since time was running out. And so ya, with an intense round of the usual tricks which I did repeatedly in the next 2 minutes or so... Time was up.

He pulled up his pants & I got back into my seat. He looked over at me with a smile; (I was looking a little dazed I think... Still recovering from the intensity y'know lol) came over to me and pulled my entire top down for a lick or two, and perhaps even a few sucks on them nips as a closing gift to me & the whole sesh. Hahaha. :3

He didn't cum though. But that's alright. Because this was just part one of the session. ;)

We adjusted our attire back, sat back properly in place and we're out of the carpark in the next few minutes. I was giggling like a little girl the entire time; perhaps trying to hide my blush because of the aftermath of the intensity this whole thing brought to me... Lol. I was also trying to not let it show that my switch got flipped big time; I was in heat and I was seriously wanting it for reals. Alas, that didn't work. He read my face like an open book. HAHAHA. Kel noticed my expression and commented that I was making that face. I had that "please fuck me rn" face going on and he knows it when he sees one. LOL. I admitted straight away, letting him know that - yes, I am in that zone right now and I really want it.

Time wasn't on our side though. Sadly. Dusk was near.

Nevertheless, we exchanged some more devilish grins, small teasing talk and sneaky laughter that were filled with more tension & anticipation in between of whatever amount of time we had left before I alighted. Said our goodbyes once more and then I received a 'thank you' kiss on the cheek. It was a delightful gesture I wasn't exactly expecting to recieve and it really made me smile for a good while there.

Little did he know that I had to run straight to the nearest toilet (which was quite a distance from where he dropped me off like damnittttt) for a round of self relief to calm myself down before I could face the world normally again... -chuckles-

-x-

Anddddd... Part one of the thrilling session ends right here! Oh oh. A little side note of a tibit for you guys though; I did ended up letting Kel know that I was so horny that I had to go for a round of self relief like almost immediately of sorts? Uhhh... Like right after I was done?! HAHAHAHA. :3 (I just pray hope that no one heard my heavy breathing or the soft moans that I had unintentionally let out... I mean I tried to keep in all in! It was hard kays! Argh. LOL.) Woopsies.

Hmmmm. Well... If you guys want more details, then I might just reveal a little bity more about this in the next update? Hurhur. So there's that. Anywayyyyy. I'm hungry. And it's also late. So I gtg. Tata for now~ ;D

thLemonLime
24-08-2017, 05:00 AM
Sis,
Your supporters are patiently and eagerly waiting for your updates.

Hahaha. That includes you too right? Well well~ Thanks for waiting uh! Do read on ya?

thLemonLime
24-08-2017, 05:05 AM

Have the exact same feeling.

Help yourselves with more new juices today! (i.e. le next update is here.) :p

look4ugly
24-08-2017, 05:13 AM
Nice story sis, waiting for more! :)

meijipcc
24-08-2017, 08:10 AM
very nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.

danny888
24-08-2017, 08:43 AM
Anddddd... Part one of the thrilling session ends right here! Oh oh. A little side note of a tibit for you guys though; I did ended up letting Kel know that I was so horny that I had to go for a round of self relief like almost immediately of sorts? Uhhh... Like right after I was done?! HAHAHAHA. :3 (I just pray hope that no one heard my heavy breathing or the soft moans that I had unintentionally let out... I mean I tried to keep in all in! It was hard kays! Argh. LOL.) Woopsies.

Hmmmm. Well... If you guys want more details, then I might just reveal a little bity more about this in the next update? Hurhur. So there's that. Anywayyyyy. I'm hungry. And it's also late. So I gtg. Tata for now~ ;D

Sis,

Would be nice if you have some pics or video to share with us on how you relief yourself in the toilet. LOL

Anyway, awaits your other experiences/encounters

NastyThaiboy
24-08-2017, 09:00 AM
Nice & interesting story. Certainly hope there will be more very soon.

Dygrady
25-08-2017, 12:04 AM
great story, keep it coming... ;)

bishopshop
25-08-2017, 12:16 AM
Staying here for more!

thLemonLime
25-08-2017, 05:14 AM
Sis,

Would be nice if you have some pics or video to share with us on how you relief yourself in the toilet. LOL

Anyway, awaits your other experiences/encounters

Aye aye. I'm not one to reveal my precious bits to everyone here though. LOL. I'm afraid you'll have to use your imagination for this. Hahaha. :p

danny888
25-08-2017, 08:15 AM
Aye aye. I'm not one to reveal my precious bits to everyone here though. LOL. I'm afraid you'll have to use your imagination for this. Hahaha. :p

Oops. It is Ok, sis. No worry. LOL.
I will try to imagine.

KTVbuddy
25-08-2017, 08:22 AM
Camping here for more to the story.

xrage
25-08-2017, 03:05 PM
Nice updates sis... camping for more.

Turbanites
25-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Nice story sis, pls continue :)

DeadlyViper
26-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Hope TS will have more updates for us soon .

thLemonLime
28-08-2017, 07:46 AM
Good morning to y'all. I can't sleep & since I'm pretty bored... Here's a quick interlude of an update for you guys. May this little insight perk up your Monday morning!

-x-

Current Mood's Playlist:
Trust Nobody - Cashmere Cat feat. Selena Gomez & Tory Lanez
Wild Thoughts - DJ Khaled feat. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller
Desire - Years & Years

So yes. As I mentioned earlier on as le titbit... Yeaps. I eventually revealed to him what I had to do calm down. He even teased me like how he wished he could help and all. Lol. The mental image that brought me over and out was me trying to imagine him taking me from behind in a standing position. That single thought alone was just soooo hot I couldn't take it LOL. Well well... Just so you guys know, things between us is only at 3rd base... Home run is in sight but it's not there yet. Therefore, I can only use my visualization lorr. Hahaha.

Days & weeks passed. Through all that time, we had several more short phone calls of small talk, sending some more quite NSFW pics once in a while, exchanging of past stories and sharing of those kinky moments etc. :p

After what seems to be a good long while of conversing with Kel, I felt comfortable enough to exchange phone numbers with him. All for faster replies and shit right? Hahaha. So yeah... Quicker responses were there. It worked. But then suddenly I also had to watch the timing of my texts... Which kinda sucks. Lol. (I mean I don't expect him to respond to me straight away, but I also can't randomly text him if like I'm having sudden cravings/thoughts/or be even up for it like late at night because of limited circumstances.) Mmmyeah, it pretty much sucks quite a fair bit to deal with but I chose this so ohwells.

We managed to slip a few hours in on a weekday late afternoon for our very first session together, which was planned at least a week before. Lol. I was obviously nervous & excited for it man. I'm also really glad it went well. Like it was way better than what I was expecting & hoping for. Well... All I can say was that I absolutely fucking enjoyed it to the max uh. HAHAHAHA. Size; skills; technique. Yeaps. He's got them all nailed. Ayeeee, I'd say we had a good amount of sexual chemistry on our first try. Hip hip hooray to that! Hehes.

Naturally, after being in bed with someone, that spiritual form of a sexual bond is formed. Physically, I wanted more. We had a good start, but I knew it could even better and I believe that over time, we'll eventually have the best times of our lives together sexually. Emotionally, however, the warning sirens were going off in my head. LOL.

This kind of danger isn't new to me. I was thrown into that vicious cycle when I was younger and that took me a while to get out of it. Now that it's staring right at me in the face once more... I feel as if history might just repeat itself again if I don't think through this carefully. Sighhh... Attraction towards the unattainable has always been the bane of my existence.

Mehhh. So there is that. It actually took me days of introspection to find my ground through all this. All I could do for myself was to make sure that I was clear about what I was doing and to always remind myself that all this - the end goal - is nothing more than what it is.

-x-

Ayeeee. So there we have it; the interlude to the next part of the story. You guys will have my word that the next update is gonna be a really enticing one. It's not gonna arrive that soon since I'm gonna be busy this week... But but but! Don't fret. I'd be back! Hahaha. Have a good start to your week. ;)

MPLover
28-08-2017, 08:20 AM
Nice story and thanks so much for the updates.

danny888
28-08-2017, 08:20 AM
Good morning to y'all. I can't sleep & since I'm pretty bored... Here's a quick interlude of an update for you guys. May this little insight perk up your Monday morning!

Ayeeee. So there we have it; the interlude to the next part of the story. You guys will have my word that the next update is gonna be a really enticing one. It's not gonna arrive that soon since I'm gonna be busy this week... But but but! Don't fret. I'd be back! Hahaha. Have a good start to your week. ;)

Wow. Wow. Will wait for your continuation.
Thanks, sis, for the update.

winkpuffin
28-08-2017, 12:56 PM
Nice story sis, do continue soon!

xrage
29-08-2017, 08:34 AM
This IS like an interlude, a trailer of sorts for the real movie... campin for the next one.

lobangkingz
29-08-2017, 08:47 AM
Great updates, more please sis.

sbfnewpie
29-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Very nice, camping here.

thLemonLime
30-08-2017, 01:41 AM
Hello there, people. I've returned to write some more for you guys. Hahaha. However... Reading the interlude has kind of placed me into a slight melancholic mood. I'm recalling things that shouldn't matter anymore but oh whatever. I'll keep this update sweet and short regardless.

-x-

So what if I've gotten his number?
So what if we've reached home base?

I will never get anything more than that. That's for sure.

Our conversations screams nothing else but lust. And of course I should know better. We kinda took another long while of arranging before we met up again. Deep down inside, I really wanted to see him. Even if it was just for a quick fuck & go, I wouldn't have mind. But... That's just my sexual appetite speaking. Not being ready just yet, I had to stay away for a while. I came up with excuses of being busy until I could text him again without feeling too emotional about it.

The second session; It arrived sooner than I thought.

It all happened pretty quickly I think. Again, it was in the late afternoon. This time, things got a little bit more familiar. It was kinda easier so it was quite fun in some sense too? Hahaha. As much as I can recall, it was pretty normal. I sorta did have my fill of cumming several times (but me always be wanting more though! HAHAHA.) & he managed to finish as well. Hmmm... Overall, I'd say it was just another day of your normal regular session.

The third one though... -chuckles- Lol. It was so damn fucking awesome that my body remembers it as the best. And my mind agrees! :p

You know as they say, third time's the charm! Hahaha. I remember I was in the shortest & tightest green bodycon tank dress that I could ever own. Damn. Like every time when I used to wear that, eyes were on me all day. I even got picked up several times on this one random day when I was wearing it! (I no longer wear it out normally or even to the clubs anymore now because it keeps riding up and it's just too short LOL.) So yes, it was sorta the killer dress that I had kept... That's now only used for specific reasons. HAHAHA.

Kel definitely loved it because he kept that dress on me through our first round. Hahaha. This particular scene was pretty much burnt into my memory...

As I laid on my back on the bed, he placed a pillow behind my head to make sure I was comfortable. He was sitting upright, with his tool hard and ready to slide in. Omg... I was pretty much locked in position and I couldn't move. Lol. (Heck! That position was actually quite hot. LOL.) Anyway, we did stay in that position for quite a while, with him pumping away as he began to pull down the straps off my shoulder to reveal those boobs of mine that were bouncing away. Hahaha. I remember him grabbing them quite a few times to the sight of them & damnnnnn did it make me feel good uh!

Moving on... The dress then came off soon enough & we went for our second round after a short break. I loved the way he pins me down completely; hands behind my back and slowly teases me as he pumps in a variety of speeds. It's in that moment where I completely submit to him in that position & I realised that it instantaneously turns me the fuck on so much. LOL. By the time he was done, I was in overdrive. Goodness. We did go back into the other normal positions and I was sensitive enough to climax quick but somehow they weren't enough to bring me over the edge.

I'd actually achieved a few of my Os already, but I know my biggest one has yet to come. Sadly, we kinda ran outta time by then and he had to stop. I wanted more. So much more. (What can I say... I'm a pretty greedy girl! HAHAHA.) But as Kel was seeing that my body was shaking so much - probably overwhelmed by the sensations, he stopped so that I could recover. Little did he know, my whole body was actually still burning; aching for more like hours after! I was still very much in heat through the night & the aftershock he sent my body into was CRAZY. I couldn't exactly calm down and I had to take an hour's nap (or two) to lessen the effects. Lol.

I had it too good and my body remembers even till today. After all... It has been such a long while since my body went into waves of an aftershock this intense and I almost forgot how it felt. The fervency I felt was an agony of pleasurable suffering and I loved every inkling bit of it.

-x-

Alright. That's it for tonight! Hahaha. Oh ya, I realised my points have gone up. Only one left his name though. (Idk why he addresses me as bro though... LOL.) Anyway. Thank you for the support as always y'all! Esp to those who have followed me through all 3. :cool: I hope this is enough to sustain you guys though the mid week and perhaps all the way till the weekends...?! Hurhur. I'll update as soon as I can though! So in the meantime, have a good one & I'll see you guys around. ;)

JustANewbie
30-08-2017, 08:27 AM
I really like your story TS, shall camp here for more. :)

xrage
30-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Very nice update sis! can feel the intensity of your sessions through your narration.

The part that you love best with your hands behind your back, were you in doggie and pinned to the bed in submission to the ramming from the back? That is an awesome position. and a beautiful sight to see!

BerniceLiu
30-08-2017, 02:25 PM
Very nice, please continue sis! ;)

Aymerica
30-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Camping too :)

thLemonLime
01-09-2017, 12:22 AM
Very nice update sis! can feel the intensity of your sessions through your narration.

The part that you love best with your hands behind your back, were you in doggie and pinned to the bed in submission to the ramming from the back? That is an awesome position. and a beautiful sight to see!

Heyo. Thanks for the upz! Lol. And that's awesome to know. Hahaha. :cool:

Oh, it wasn't exactly doggie position. I was lying down completely flat on the bed. I do love the position you described though... (Because I've been there & done that as well. LOL.) Hehehes. :3

speed88
01-09-2017, 06:46 AM
Very kinky gal sia... how I wish to know u in person

sorini
03-09-2017, 05:39 PM
I hope TS comes back with an update soon.

macux
03-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Nice story sis, please update soon :)

poomkuayteow
03-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Support good story!

xrage
04-09-2017, 09:51 AM
Heyo. Thanks for the upz! Lol. And that's awesome to know. Hahaha. :cool:

Oh, it wasn't exactly doggie position. I was lying down completely flat on the bed. I do love the position you described though... (Because I've been there & done that as well. LOL.) Hehehes. :3

haha... ya, your narration has that effect on your readers.

oh, it's the face down flat out position and him ramming you from the top trying to make a hole in the bedsheet through you! :D very nice! I love both positions too.

so kinky, you are ;)

zeizu
04-09-2017, 11:50 PM
Pitching tent .... ;)

thLemonLime
05-09-2017, 12:08 AM
Hey guys. I'm back with more! Had a very rough hangover after the midweek and wasn't feeling my best. I'm much better now though. No worries. So... Do pardon the lack of update! Anyway, read on ya.

-x-

Since then, each time I think about it the third... It kinda leaves me wanting for more. Like I'll start craving for it to the point that... Sometimes, my switch has ALMOST flipped to the other side by itself. HAHAHA. Oops. (Self control is key yo! I still has it okay. :3)

Anyway, if I recall properly... This next little episode with Kel was dated some time recently before that third. Lol. (Uh... I'm getting them all mixed up?! Goodness. That's probably cause I don't get to see him often enough to really remember them by chronological order. Oops again.)

Ahhh... Whatever. I don't think I can't even remember why I was out on that day itself. I think I had a prior date/meeting or something with someone? Or did I just wanna go out and shop? LOL. (I'm having some serious short-term memory loss here. Argh.) Well well, all I could remember though was that Kel dropped me a message that night to check in on me and... Hey ho, what do you know? I was in the same area as he was too. What a coincidence. LOL. He then offered me a ride home which of course I had gladly accepted. Hahaha.

Previously, I had thought 'le part 2 of giving head' was dealt and done with in the bedroom. However, Kel said that it was supposed to be a separate thing. Lol. It's not like I minded it at all anyway. I just wondered when would that take place...

15 minutes later, I hopped on into that familiar black boxy car that came rolling by the pickup lane.

"Hey, Kel! It's been a while.", I said with a smile.

Looking at his side profile, his hair was down and he was in his usual black tee. (FYI, I just have this particular thing for clean black shirts on guys with a nice build... It does make me swoon just a little bit there. LOL. -chuckles-) Ohhh, that side profile. Sighhhh. Not again. LOL. Simple & casual yet... This was my first time seeing him at night though. As such, I was getting this very different kinda vibe from him. I wouldn't say it's a mysterious one... But maybe more towards being slightly cool & aloof.

Undeniably, it's alluring. Perhaps... It's because this sight is also really rare to begin with.

I then recalled to that one time I saw one of his better day time looks... He was sporting a handsome pair of black aviator shades & his hair was done up nicely. Kel had just finished work that day; a day full of meetings. I guess that's why he had look good that day. I think I did drop him a compliment or two that day even. Anyway, that was the first time his side profile made my heart skipped a tiny bit. :p

(Okay. Let's come back from the sidetrack, shall we? Hahaha.)

I was making small talk as per usual to get things going; Asking about how his day was like, what was work like and if he already had his meals etc. Likewise, he asked too and I shared.

Of course, as with Kel & his time... He wasted none of it.

"So, am I able to claim my part 2 of the job tonight?", he asked.

Ahhh, Kel. Why youuuuu... Honestly, from the moment I got in, I knew things would have to happen somehow. I wasn't the least bit surprised because I was expecting it. It was only a matter of when. But still, I laughed. I laughed at the absurdity of the situation and I just don't know how was I going to pull it off through this ride but somehow I did so anyway. LOL.

"How?! Right here, right now?", I replied. We were still cruising slowly out of town and the entrance to the expressway was almost in sight. At that moment, I think my hands were already caressing his crotch area.

...Whichhhh was slightly hard to grab of sorts. (HAHAHA. Pun totally intended. :D Ah ah ahhhh, don't ask me anything else though! I don't know how it got there! Oh LOL. xD)

And then... I saw traffic lights. It was like rightttt before the turn out. Oh goodness. Oh, that's the cue alright. That was HIS cue to start undoing his pants. As I giggled softly, I pulled back my hands to rub them together (as if I was really getting ready to be super hands-on all uh! HAHAHA. Well, I suppose I was. Teehees. :X) and side-stared at him while he pulled everything down for me before his hands went back to the wheels.

"It's all yours now.", he smirked once more.

-x-

Okayyyyy! That's it for now. HAHAHA. This is suddenly making me all happy/excited/embarrassed & shit. Lol. In any case, if I don't get too busy tomorrow... Then the next update will be here before the midweek comes. I hope this is sufficient till then! Tata~ :cool:

Rumping
05-09-2017, 12:33 AM
Nice update sis .... very nice story :)

thLemonLime
06-09-2017, 04:22 AM
Ayeeee. I'm so shagged out tonight, but I'm back as promised. I'll write as much as I can uh. So... Let's waste no more time & go go go! :cool:

-x-

A familiar sight greeted me that night. It's like... Same same but different. Lol. The only difference is that the scene at the driver's seat is darker this time round.

As the car started to move slowly, I promptly adjusted myself to lean over. Once ready, I flashed my widest grin at him & just automatically went under his arms to help myself to that delicious stick. Mmmmm. Yum.

To be honest, I wasn't particularly in the mood to give nor service that night. I'm as normal as I could be. Lol. However, this dangerously thrilling idea of giving head while someone is driving is something of a kink that I've heard much about but as for myself, I've yet to accomplish it. Hahaha. Like damnnnn, was I in for some serious fun or what? Lol. So there you have it.

As soon as my mouth touched base, I heard a soft groan. His body twitched ever so slightly and so did his tool. Hahaha. Ahhh, that familiar gag to the back of my throat and blood rush to the head. But before I start to really get into it, I was trying to gauge how much space I could move by slowly going up and down his shaft without bumping my head into his arms...

Once I got that figured out, I picked up my pace. Not sure if it was just me or what... But I think I heard his grip tightened the moment I started to really go all out. Hahaha.

To the outside world, the car was still cruising safely. To those who were inside... Sounds of heavy breathing, slurping, muffled moans & groans filled the air.

I thought about how crazy this whole thing seemed... But I also thought about how thrillingly fun it was. Hahaha. No doubt I was enjoying what I was doing though. Sighhhh... How could I ever not love it? His tool fills me up perfectly in both holes and I'm a huge sucker for things that stuffs really well. (Ahem, again, pun totally intended. HAHAHA.) With that kind of an angle I was in... I couldn't look at Kel at all, but I bet he was having a hard time focusing as well. Hehehes. This night has suddenly never been better man.

Kel: *soft groaning* Oh, fuck. This is so good.
Me: *mouth is busy & still filled* Mmmhmm.

About what seems to feel like it's been forever, I took a breather. Needed to rotate my jaw a bit; give it a break at least. As I was trying to catch my breath, my hands had to get busy to stay on track of course. Hahaha. I was so focused on giving him head that I kinda lost track of where we were...? LOL. Woops. Anyway... In my slight daze, I looked up and asked where were we. Like I knew we're still on the expressway... But I just wanted to know if we were already nearby.

Me: Were you having a hard time focusing? *giggles*
Kel: Oh you don't say!
Me: HAHAHA. Was it that distracting? *smirks*
Kel: You know with a mouth like yours, it's really hard to focus. I'm trying really hard here to not blow just yet. Besides, this is a first for me too.
Me: Ooooh. Really...?
Kel: Mmhm.
Me: Lol. Well, phew, I must say that this is something crazy fun alright. You're doing good lah. *laughs while still stroking him*
Kel: Mmmm, not for long though!

I let out another burst of laughter shortly before resuming service. The car had then made an exit somewhere along the ECP soon enough and... That was the last glance I had of my surroundings before looking back down again.

-x-

Hahaha. Alright. I'll stop here. It was a pretty wild time, I must say. Who could forget such a thrill, am I right? Lol.
I'm not exactly done yet, but this is as much as I'll go for tonight. See y'all real soon though. Till then! ;)

xrage
06-09-2017, 10:56 AM
such a thrill! I too have yet to experience that... thanks for the update sis!

Suancee
06-09-2017, 11:01 AM
Nice story sis!

Rickey
06-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Ayeeee. I'm so shagged out tonight, but I'm back as promised. I'll write as much as I can uh. So... Let's waste no more time & go go go! :cool:

-x-

Hahaha. Alright. I'll stop here. It was a pretty wild time, I must say. Who could forget such a thrill, am I right? Lol.
I'm not exactly done yet, but this is as much as I'll go for tonight. See y'all real soon though. Till then! ;)
T.Q. v. much TS sis thLemonLime :).. for the great effort to come back in the middle of the nite despite yr tiredness wif another instalment of yr story for our reading pleasure...Keep it up !...one of the friendliest & responsive sis in tis forum wif no airs :)

yasaka
06-09-2017, 01:43 PM
Nice! please continue sis :)

danny888
06-09-2017, 08:25 PM
Thanks sis for the sexcited built up. fasten the beat.
Hope sis will have a wonderful bedtime with Keith soon.

robobelle2015
06-09-2017, 09:11 PM
Camping for updates:)

thLemonLime
09-09-2017, 05:04 AM
Hello people. Usually I'd be out as per usual, but I'm being lazy tonight. Then again, I've 'nua-ed' enough. Lol. So I'm gonna finish this up tonight! As usual, thanks for the support and do read on yeah? :3

-x-

As I carried on sucking for the next 5 minutes, I felt that the car was gradually slowing down. "Are we stopping here...? Have we already reached? That seems a little too fast, hmm?", I thought to myself. And so, I had to pause my actions for just a little while to take a peak. Kel then told me he's actually slowing down to look for some place to park... Hahaha. He didn't really say why, but by observing his breathing pattern... I know that he's slowly losing his concentration to drive. :p

Once I made sure that all's still safe and good, my mouth got busy again. At this point of time, all this licking and sucking has probably been going on for about roughly 10 minutes or so already...? Well, at that point of time, my saliva has been mixing with his manly scent so much that it's about to edge me to the next level. Lol. My mind had pretty much entered the 'service zone' and soon enough, all I cared about was to make him feel extra good.

Needless to say, the scent had also triggered my lustful hunger for his thick slobbering tool.

The car was slowing down to a halt but I didn't though. I kept my pace. However, with variety comes better levels of enjoyment. Took things down a notch whenever I could (there's always sensuality in slowness), and then switching it all up with some quick rapid movements is what I usually do to keep things fun & interesting. Secretly though... I realise it's also another form of pleasurable torture I take pride in. Especially because I'm in control. Teehees.

Even though we're around our area, we're still like halfway through our journey. For a moment, I wanted to go all out and finish it for him right there and then but when I looked at how he was still in the midst of enjoying it... I decided to prolong his moment of ecstasy. I took a deep breath and lunged my head down all the way to his base. Stayed there for a few seconds to gag on it; loved how his tip was hitting against the back of my throat like mmmmyessss. Lol. Once I got comfortable, I would usually start humming noises or make muffled moans. Not sure if that does anything honestly speaking, but I heard it's about the vibration that makes it extra nice I suppose...

With several more pumps of the fast and slow, I generated so much slime that coming back up was slightly messy though. But fret not! Keeping my lips tight while slowly sucking it towards the back of my mouth as I work back up to the head with my tongue always works. I then ended off that final deep throat nicely with several more circulations over the tip before my lips broke contact. I could only finally catch my breath after I swallowed it down. Lol.

Kel was obviously moaning and groaning nonstop through it all. :D I also caught him saying how fucking great that deep throat was amongst all that noise he made. He didn't want me to stop even. HAHAHA.

In the next few moments, we slowly started moving again as we had to make our way back already.

For the next half of the ride back, I would alternate between short quick blows and hand pumps on his shaft. That rotation of a cycle kept Kel on edge so much that he had to detour somewhere again... To another dark and quiet parking lot. Hahaha. By then, his shaft was throbbing so much that I can practically feel that he's about to blow his load any time soon.

And... Because I knew he was at his peak already, as soon as the car stopped, I went full steam ahead without stopping until he blew everything into my mouth.

Boy, was he fully loaded or what...? LOL. Like omg seriously lah. He came so much into my mouth that I couldn't swallow it all down please. Almost choked on it in fact. Hahaha. Opened the door to spit the rest out and there it was; a pool of cum & saliva all mixed together. It was only then I could see how much he had it in him. Like woahhhh. :eek:

I was trying to clean up by coughing it all out. It didn't taste bad, honestly speaking. (Usually, the hungry slut in me would have taken it all down like a boss. HAHAHA.) But it's that sticky feeling that really gets into me sometimes and I don't quite exactly like how it chokes me. Mehhh. He then asked me if I was alright, to which I replied that I was... Other than feeling a little surprised at how much he could produce... Lol.

Anyway, we then quickly cleaned up in minutes before anyone else notices us in the car (like I really doubt so though but whatever) and swiftly drove off like nothing else happened.

Somehow, I was already slightly in the mood... Switch hasn't been completely flipped yet, but if he offered, I wouldn't have mind at all really. Sadly, as per the usual, time was up.

My destination wasn't home though; I wanted to go pick up supper before heading back. But my mouth was feeling dry from all the action... Thus, before I alighted, I asked for a bottle of water to which Kel gladly provided.

Me: Thanks for the water. I hope that was a satisfying 'Part 2' of the session.
Kel: You're welcome and it definitely was. ;)

Inside me, I felt warm and contented to know that he did... And even more so after he gave me an appreciative kiss on the forehead which left me surprisingly elated. Lol.

(Obviously, that's all happening internally. Don't wanna seem like I'm nuts or anything of that sorts. LOL.)

While I was slowing walking away, I kept my eyes on his car until he drove off into the distance. In that dreamy dazing state of mine, I smiled at myself; was sort of glad to know that I took that most spontaneous and impromtu chance to see him that night even though it was really only for that short while. Despite the time limit, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

...Not to mention how thrilling of a kink was that whole thing man! HAHAHA.

Soon enough, my tummy growled at me and... Snap! My soul was brought back into the world called reality.

Sigh. Ohwells. I guess it's time for supper. I'm starving anyway.

-x-

Yaaaaay. We've come to the end of this 'Part 2' of le story! Hahaha. Fret not though, this whole thing with Kel is still an ongoing thing. The story may have finished but I'm still not done with him yet. LOL. Anyway, thanks for the patience as always & also for your continuous support! I appreciate it that you guys are enjoying this as much as I'm writing it. Yaaaay.

Let me know if you guys still wanna hear more of us or would you guys prefer me to write on something new? Welp, that's all for now and I guess I'll see you guys around till the next one then! Have a good weekend ahead.

xrage
11-09-2017, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the update sis! so steamy and hot.. goodness... Thanks for keeping all the details of the episode intact. really helps in creating the video in my head.

Next time I see a car on the road with steamy windows, I will know why. ;)

Huanron
11-09-2017, 10:40 PM
Very nice, please continue!

thLemonLime
28-09-2017, 01:02 PM
I've been pretty swarmed recently so pardon the lack of updates! (Of course, in between all that, I had some adventures of my own which I will tell in time to come... Hahaha.) I'll be back some time next week? Till then... Have a good weekend ahead guys.

danny888
28-09-2017, 07:29 PM
I've been pretty swarmed recently so pardon the lack of updates! (Of course, in between all that, I had some adventures of my own which I will tell in time to come... Hahaha.) I'll be back some time next week? Till then... Have a good weekend ahead guys.

Sis, take your time.
Will wait for your next sharing.
:):):)

FieldSuits
28-09-2017, 08:27 PM
Awaiting your update, sis :)

xxmetal
28-09-2017, 08:56 PM
Nice story Sis.... camping for update ;)

SilentShadowXxX
28-09-2017, 09:12 PM
I'm starving for more... Keep it cumming pls. ;)

Lucky8888
28-09-2017, 09:33 PM
Camping too!!

zeeepher
04-10-2017, 10:13 AM
Here to suppork the chiobu zehzeh

thLemonLime
12-10-2017, 04:54 AM
Heyaaa. Here's a surprise update after so long! My apologies for taking a while to come back. Life got me really busy & I finally got some rest as well. Gonna make this one a short one. Read on if you guys will...? ;)

-x-

Since then, it was weeks again till I saw him once more. Well, our meetings are never on the regular. But when it happens, I usually do get the most out of it.

There was this one other time that's been similar to what I've mentioned so far. I remember it vividly because it was kinky af.

(Also because this "new" experience is probably the fastest I've ever given head for someone. Hurhur. :p)

It was the National Day week. I had been out partying since the start of the week and while Kel has been texting me every now and then, we never really met up. Well, it's too bad since I'm more of a night owl than he is... Hahaha. It's always hard to match up our timings. :rolleyes: -shrugs-

Soon, the weekend arrived. It was at a random moment in the late afternoon when I just woke up from a nap and just suddenly out of nowhere... I had a huge craving to suck. LOL.

My next immediate thought was Kel.

I was actually wondering if it was a good time to drop a text since it was the weekends after all. You know... It's usually family time and stuff like that? So yeah... But then again, I didn't care if he responded or not. Heck, I just did it; I dropped him a text regardless. I just wanted to let him know. Lol.

3 days later, during a casual catch up date with my friend, I got what I wished for.

-x-

Have I reeled you guys back in just yet? Hahaha. I'll reveal more juicy bits in the next update for sure... But now, it's time for me to catch some shut eye. Ayeeee. Have a good one for the rest of your week, guys! Catch y'all real soon. :cool:

danny888
12-10-2017, 08:37 AM
Thanks sis for the update.
Rest well too.

KTVbuddy
12-10-2017, 09:47 AM
really like your story sis, support your thread.

thLemonLime
14-10-2017, 05:48 AM
Hey guys. I've returned for the next update as per usual. Lol. This episode is actually pretty short so I'll try to make it as juicy as possible! Here goes everything!

-x-

Me (to Kel): Heyo.
Me: Just so you know. I was recalling our time in the car and now I currently have this huge craving to just eat you out.
-cues the 3 types of laughing with tears emoji-

Kel asked if I was sure. I said I wouldn't mind more. (It's always a blessing if I can get more than what I asked for... Right? Hahaha.)

I was craving for it for reals. I was already biting my own lips as I tried to control. I was hungry.

I let out a sigh once I didn't receive any more replies from him. I wanted it right there and then, but sadly that wasn't the case. I had to scratch the itch on my own eventually though... And well, uh, let's just say that that didn't help me AT ALL. Urgh. Lol.

3 days later, he drops me a text asking if I've scratched the itch yet. For a split second, I forgot what he was referring to? LOL. Then it dawned on me. Well, I haven't exactly done anything to soothe it just yet but it somewhat helped. Hahaha. I was like telling him all that and next, he proceeded to ask where I was. I was in town and I didn't want to dump my friend halfway through.

So.... A few hours of discussing, planning and finally coming up with an excuse of sorts later, I managed to slip away for 15 minutes.

The moment I was out of sight from my friend... I dashed straight to the lift to make my way up to the carpark where he was waiting.

For that brief minute alone in the lift, I got super nervous and excited from zero to sixty man! Hahaha. I was like, "Omg, is this really happening for real?! LOL.". I could even feel my heart race uh! Lol. The sudden adrenaline rush almost overtook me until the doors opened again. I quickly snapped back to reality and proceeded to the carpark.

With the time limit and the situation I was in, this was pretty much the quickest and kinkest shit I've ever done. HAHAHA.

The carpark was brightly lit but it was quite empty. At the far end of the carpark, I spotted his car that was parked in the corner. As I walked closer, I saw Kel coming out of the car. He noticed me but didn't come over to get me. That's okay 'cause I'm guessing he's clearing the back seat which probably had full of his barang barang. Hahaha. As soon as I was able to open the door to the car, we greeted each other and I made myself comfortable at the back seat.

It took him a few more moments before he joined me though. While he was still trying to settle his things, we were making some small talk as per usual.

Me: Omg, this is crazy. Like insane please. I don't know I managed to slip away, but I did so anyway. -laughs-
Me: My friend is still downstairs waiting for me, so I probably only have about 15 minutes max.

Kel: Hahaha, I know right. Well, she can wait.

Me: Hopefully so. This is the first time I'm doing this shit.
Kel: Likewise, babe.

As soon as he was done fumbling around, he came to sit next to me. We pretty much wasted no time in getting down. I placed my bag to one side and was positioning myself to get comfortable while Kel just pulled his berms down in one quick move. Hahaha. By the time I turned back around to face him, I was greeted with a standing stick that was ready for me to lick. I smirked. I was glad to know that he was already that hard for me. Hahaha.

It was clean and fresh as per usual. Just the way I like it. His manly scent was so arousing and it really drew me in. Having my dessert right before dinner is a sin, but who cares? How could I reject the temptation that's right in front of my face? I needed to satisfy my crave right there and then; I just had to.

Without further ado, I devoured it all the way down to the base in a single deep breath.

The moment it fills up my mouth was the moment my body remembers. I got right down to work immediately by trying to wet his tool with my tongue and all that while still being filled. As I slowly worked my way up to catch my next breath, I had both my hands to come help me so the momentum doesn't stop. My left went playing for his sack and my right went gripping at the base of his tool with the appropriate amount of pressure.

I was suddenly so into it like I was just really focused on eating him out and was hoping that I could give him the best of my efforts within the next few minutes. I was ready to go all out; like give my 100% and all that. Like I don't know what hit me but I was definitely prepared to become a slobbering mess; hands and mouth all wet and sticky and shit. HAHAHA.

Yeaps. That was how into it I was. Lol. But of course, I didn't forget to keep a lookout for Kel's reactions. Well, of course I had to! I love seeing him let loose under my control and his moans of enjoyment just keeps me going for more. :D

As my mouth stayed busy, his hands came roaming down my body. He was caressing the curves of my body before he lifted my dress up to squeeze my bums. Hahaha. He verbalized on how much he was enjoying it and implored me to not stop as he gave them squeezes. I responded by going a little deeper and also a little faster obviously. LOL.

About 10 minutes or so, he was at his peak already. (Guess-timation of time passed I suppose.) After having him for quite some time already, I could kinda tell when he becomes really rock hard and his tip swollen as fuck. Hahaha. :p Well, it's obviously my cue to either maintain speed or increase it just a little more to push him over the edge right?

I was doing so much sudden rapid actions that my jaw was kinda starting to ache...? Lol. Didn't stop as much as I usually do for breaks so obviously that was gonna happen. But regardless, I pressed on since it was a minor thing and we're at the climax of the situation. By that time, my right hand was pretty much helping me out so much that it was all wet and sticky. Hahaha. Well, I maintained my speed throughout as his tool swelled up for the final time before he blew his load into my mouth.

Boom! It came flowing out into my mouth and I made a muffling sound of sorts as I tried to take all in without spilling anything out. My goodness though; he was really backed up for some reasons and my mouth was instantly filled in seconds! Like dammnnnn.

Hmmm. Just so you guys know... Even though I may crave to eat out much, I'm not one to swallow.

Held it in my mouth as long as I could until I opened the door and let it all drip out on the floor at the sides. Kel took the time to clean up while I was trying to look at just how much he (and me; aka my saliva) was produced.

15 minutes was up! Chip chop chip. I quickly cleaned up as well; could only just wipe my hands and mouth man. (God bless wet tissues yo! They're a real lifesaver uh.) Anyway, I thanked Kel for making the time and effort to come down for this kink sesh, briefly kissed him on the cheeks and quickly exited out of the vehicle.

As I walked away without looking back, I could still feel that the adrenaline rush hasn't died down completely and was like giggling to myself about how insanely awesome this whole thing was despite it happening so fast. It was a kinky kind of madness and it was just damn shiok of a feeling.

Lucky I wasn't exactly wanting for more (read; down south) and so, that was that. It was still controllable luhh. So yeah. Phew.

Didn't have the time to even wash up at the loo and had to just went straight back down to find my friend already because I didn't want to keep her waiting any longer. Lol. While I was apologizing to my friend for taking such a long time to run an 'errand'... I closed out the secret session for the day with Kel as we texted.

Kel: Hope you had fun. ;)
Kel: Did your friend get suspicious? Haha.
Me: Hahaha. Nope. And I had fun.
Me: It happened so fast though. Like I still kennut. LOL.

Kel: Sadly, it doesn't seem like the right occasion to stretch it out. So yeah.
Kel: Thanks for taking the time. :D
Me: Well, time constrains uh. -shrugs-
Me: This is probably gonna keep me on edge until the next time we meet again I guess. LOL. Also, thanks for coming down too.

Kel: My pleasure.

-x-

And there you guys have it! The super lengthy update that's packed filled with all them details which hopefully is enough for all of you. Hurhur. Ayyyeeeee. Well well, this also took up quite a bit of my time tonight so I gtg go catch some shut eye for now. Y'all stay tuned for the next bit alright? Lol. Tata for now. xoxo

madpig88
14-10-2017, 07:01 AM
many thanks for the updates TS.

danny888
14-10-2017, 07:18 PM
Hello sis,
What a descriptive 15 mins.
LOL

hatga
14-10-2017, 07:28 PM
Very nice update :)

cat81
14-10-2017, 08:43 PM
Please keep going sis!

ahmouse
15-10-2017, 03:57 PM
What a wonderful story . :)

bossana
15-10-2017, 04:17 PM
What a fantastic story . ;)

tikoface
17-10-2017, 09:33 AM
Will there be anymore updates ?

SuratChai
17-10-2017, 11:46 PM
Camping for updates .

rawboy83
18-10-2017, 09:55 AM
This is a nice story, more please.

xehunda
18-10-2017, 04:00 PM
Anymore updates will there be ?

thLemonLime
22-10-2017, 01:45 AM
Hello sis,
What a descriptive 15 mins.
LOL

Hahaha. Thanks. :3

Will there be anymore updates ?

Anymore updates will there be ?

For sure. I'll be doing just that tonight. ;)

thLemonLime
22-10-2017, 03:19 AM
Hey guys. It looks like I'm staying home tonight. With that being said, here's your next update! Just to let y'all know... I'm gonna close this one out real soon. This next episode is most likely my final piece since I haven't seen him in a while already. Lol. Nevertheless, please enjoy!

-x-

Days after that kinky casual romp, we were still in contact. Through all the small talk, I casually mentioned about having a dirty dream. Lol.

I actually dreamt of finally having proper anal sex & it didn't hurt! HAHAHA. (Like duh, obviously, it's just a dream... BUT STILL. For all of you who do not know just yet, I hate it. Like absolutely HATE it. It's a huge no no for me. One bad experience and I'm like never again. Urgh. Well... I had an accidental one years ago and the pain killed me. Lol. So I thought I'd be turned off by the idea of it even in my dreams. But hey, it surprisingly 'felt' okay to me! LOL. It felt funky but it's like another type of a nice feeling of sorts...?! Oh, I don't know lah. Hahaha. What a weird one though.)

So yes, I digress but I was pretty much telling him all that lah. Hahaha.

He then tried to ask me out if I wanted some pre date shenanigans which I declined since obviously the time gap given isn't just gonna be enough. Sure, it was tempting as usual, but if I'm taking it up then I want to have enough time to savour it. As already mentioned many times, I'm not a fan of quickies after all. (That recent romp was an exception though. Hahaha.) Yeah, so that was that.

In the next couple of days though, Kel was checking in on my availability again & this time I took it up despite already having dinner plans which was made way in advance. Lol. Oops.

Well yes... In short, I ditched my dinner plans and chose to satisfy my pleasure over food. Well, it was another rare chance of an evening fuck & I'm not gonna let that slip ya! Hahaha. (I even texted him to better not kid me and play me out because I already burnt my bridges for him! LOL.) In fact, I was actually in the midst of prepping to go out already when I got his text. And so yeah... With all the excitement in me and a smile across my face, I just quickly finished up whatever else I was doing and I was out of the house in minutes.

-x-

Andddddd... That's it for tonight! Hahaha. I know it's kind of a slight cliffhanger but you guys can definitely wait right! Lol. Well well... Do make do with this first yaaaa. :o

That's 'cause I had just made myself a simple tumblr blog of sorts to throw all my stories into there as well & I'm currently in the midst of setting it up! Hahaha. Not sure about future posting plans yet but would you guys want the link to it once I'm done though? Lemme know aye.

Anyhoo!~ I promise to deliver more juices to y'all in the next post kays! Till then, I'll see you guys around. :p

madpig88
22-10-2017, 07:00 AM
many thanks for the updates!

xrage
23-10-2017, 08:18 AM
Thanks for the updates sis! Looking forward to more of your juicy recounts!

danny888
23-10-2017, 08:31 AM
Thanks sis.
At first read, I thought that you love anal and that was not painful.:D
But on the second pass, it was only in your dream.
Haha.
Anyway, keep all your juicy, kinky real life experiences cumming.