PDA

View Full Version : Dear MP bosses. Here is some feedback for you.

applejuice5678
29-07-2017, 04:45 PM
I'm sure many MP bosses are in here and looking at our comments and It just occurred to me that this will be the best place to provide MP bosses direct feedback to let them know how to make their MP place better, ML provide better service and more huat! Sort of like customers wishlist. (Don't bo liao and ask for free service)

Some ideas and feedback collected it will be updated when more bros share.

MP
- shower in every room
- Good privacy no room sharing (damn wired when another ppl come in)
- hot hot receptionist
- don't hard sell (i.e. 双飞, Prostage massage, etc.)
- nice smelling place pls
- WeChat / Whatsapp booking
- Use shower gel/foam/soap/etc that is unscented. (aDeCaLs (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=16229788&postcount=12))
- Disposable underwear. Washable shorts are not hygiene personal feel. Bed covers shld be disposable too. (Paperx (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=16229921&postcount=13))
- $45/hr and $65/1.5 hr promos quite good (ibanezjem555 (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=16232992&postcount=16))
- Teasing but no GQ market (ibanezjem555 (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=16232992&postcount=16))
- Inexpensive Chinese tea instead of water in a plastic cup (ibanezjem555 (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=16232992&postcount=16))
- MLs must be paid.. so best is returning customers. Most would want to change flavours but usually return to their favorite flavours. Many of us follow our favourite MLs around. (ibanezjem555 (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=16232992&postcount=16))
- Once carrot head or treated impolitely, men will always bear a grudge and not return (ibanezjem555 (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=16232992&postcount=16))
- 50,80,100 (good old days rates if possible)

ML
- chio, syt, service oriented
- smile (don't black face or money face)
- clean and smell good
- Free 双飞 for newbie ML to understudy experienced ML
- Don't rush
- When massaging shoulder pls innocently/accidentally "grind" our elbow, when massaging leg, pls grind our feet (damn shiok one of my experience)
- Don't tell sad story

Other bros, pls share feedback.

(Disclaimer: I don't own a MP)

hhlover
29-07-2017, 05:02 PM
Haha haha.. the joke of the year post...
Y dun ts go n open a MP n provides us bro here all the service u mention.. haha haha..
All bro here will be ur regular customer.. haha haha

ibanezjem555
29-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Bro hhlover,

LoL.. you really crack me up ! Can't stop laughing.. :D

Y dun ts go n open a MP n provides us bro here all the service u mention.. haha haha..

crazyivan
29-07-2017, 05:24 PM
want cheap want good , the bosses toh very fast .
arbo you open one la , we sure suppork you :D

rey69
29-07-2017, 09:02 PM
I'm sure many MP bosses are in here and looking at our comments and It just occurred to me that this will be the best place to provide MP bosses direct feedback to let them know how to make their MP place better, ML provide better service and more huat!

Here are some of my ideas and I hope more bros will chip in and share ideas / feedback too.

MP
- shower in every room
- no room sharing (damn wired when another ppl come in)
- hot hot receptionist pls
- don't sell package or upsell shit (i.e. 双飞, Prostage massage, etc.)

ML
- chio
- smell good
- free 双飞 for newbie ML to understudy experienced ML
- don't rush
- when massaging shoulder pls innocently/accidentally "grind" our elbow, when massaging leg, pls grind our feet (damn shiok one of my experience)
- don't tell sad story

That is all from me. Other bros, pls share feedback.

50/80/100 used to be good old days.
Nowadays fj market rate is $120,some even ask for $150.
High inflation.....

trichard
29-07-2017, 09:12 PM
want cheap want good , the bosses toh very fast .
arbo you open one la , we sure suppork you :D
Agree..................

29-07-2017, 09:56 PM
I'm sure many MP bosses are in here and looking at our comments and It just occurred to me that this will be the best place to provide MP bosses direct feedback to let them know how to make their MP place better, ML provide better service and more huat!

Here are some of my ideas and I hope more bros will chip in and share ideas / feedback too.

MP
- shower in every room

ML
- chio
- smell good
- don't rush
- when massaging shoulder pls innocently/accidentally "grind" our elbow, when massaging leg, pls grind our feet (damn shiok one of my experience)
- don't tell sad story

ts you open one and i willl support you even entrance fee more i dun mind as long as your mention condition is met

Xyberduke
29-07-2017, 10:06 PM
Noobie. But brightens the day.... Gone where the days of Bugis HC where you are treated like a king.... And yes, dream rates... All SYT. Didnt even see a single milf in my days there. Who cares about receptionist when Heaven awaits inside.

triplebiatch
29-07-2017, 10:30 PM

One like 👍🏼

massboy
29-07-2017, 10:42 PM

MP
- shower in every room

ML
- chio
- smell good
- don't rush
- don't tell sad story

Aiyo... this reminds me of Dragon at Marina South... those days are good.... ladies all SYT, pretty and damn service oriented. And that time the price is $120 to $150. Now already 20 yrs passed and you still want to pay only $100. To be frank la, everything now price increase, expenses also increase, you want shoik shoik and pay only $100 to the ladies, who will entertain you. Go Geylang la.... $50 nia... you can get 2 shots.

chukeliang
29-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Health ctre started in the 80s, like a run down cheapskate.
Simple lockers, counter ,pantry with kopi tea biscuit.
One very small steam room for 2per.
Many ppl go there. Make money.

Ts type of hc ,toh veri fast. Boss got alot black money is ok

aDeCaLs
30-07-2017, 01:29 AM
I have one suggestion for MPs which I think is legit though.
Use shower gel/foam/soap/etc that is unscented.
Those heavily scented ones, hard to explain the strong perfume scent to wife if she smell it when I go home. :|

Paperx
30-07-2017, 02:43 AM
Prefer MP uwe disposable underwear. Washable shorts are not hygiene personal feel.

Bed covers shld be disposable too.

applejuice5678
30-07-2017, 07:55 PM
I have one suggestion for MPs which I think is legit though.
Use shower gel/foam/soap/etc that is unscented.
Those heavily scented ones, hard to explain the strong perfume scent to wife if she smell it when I go home. :|

Good idea. I feel likewise.

applejuice5678
30-07-2017, 07:56 PM
Prefer MP uwe disposable underwear. Washable shorts are not hygiene personal feel.

I'm in two minds about this one. Good is hygiene, bad is that quite flimsy. But yup I think hygiene more important because disposable underwear when they tear / cut feels quite shiok. Lol.

ibanezjem555
30-07-2017, 08:23 PM
Ok la.. maybe some MP bosses looking at this thread as suggestion box :rolleyes:

The $45/hr and $65/1.5 hr promos quite good. After a while, these shops give same pricing for regulars to build clientele base, which helps the business and customers.

Just tried one with attached toilet too ! ML maybe milf but not haughty and willing to tease at normal rates (not the prostrate or kidney treatment rates). Surprisingly, there seems to be a big market niche for massage with teasing but no GQ.. which is good for the prominent MP who declare no hanky panky.

Also, get some inexpensive chinese tea instead of water in a plastic cup. I'm sure this is not so expensive. And chinese teacups (from $2 shop) are reusable. Not expecting puer or pabao :rolleyes:, but some 'class' not crass in water.

MPs are expensive to run, MLs must be paid.. so best is returning customers. Most would want to change flavours but usually return to their favorite flavours. Many of us follow our favourite MLs around.

So, dear MP owners, the MP & promos plays a part but the ML makes the difference. And once carrot head or treated impolitely, men will always bear a grudge and not return. :cool:

PS: Really wonder why I'm writing this :confused:.. as if MP owners really seeing this thread and as if I McKinsey biz guru, they don't know how to run their own MPs..

newyorker88
30-07-2017, 09:09 PM

Hahahaha, it is all about price, location, services

ibanezjem555
30-07-2017, 09:15 PM
Well said, Bro..:D

Hahahaha, it is all about price, location, services

yaogaoxin
20-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Agree with two hands!

pirate1
20-08-2017, 10:23 PM
Disposable underwear. Washable shorts are not hygiene personal feel. Bed covers shld be disposable too. (Paperx)..also the the towel where your face to the hole..they should spray that area with dettol or something you breathe there and saliva also stuck there for hygiene.

Fatboy2017
21-08-2017, 01:37 AM
Prc joint forget about 50, 80 100 pricing if local or what maybe still will control.. Chinatown area the standard there is 120-200 so can forget that kind of pricing if Chiong there... funny part is people can say all these here but when go there Chiong all use little bro think and hack care the price le :D

That's why those prc keep asking for more... my policy is if the place all the ladies charge overprice I won't be going that joint any more

chukeliang
23-08-2017, 10:14 PM

the breathing hole shld hv a disposal paper cover.
Flu germs transmit from there to another customer

comrade2
24-08-2017, 12:12 AM
why still want to wear underwear? ML will not have an opportunity to tease us then? lol