PDA

View Full Version : 16 Year Old PRC Model - Ah Dan FR - 6 Feb 2007

Nato17
09-02-2007, 01:55 AM
Was driving past Geylang Lorong 6 three nights ago, when I saw a taxi stop outside an apartment. As the taxi was in front of my car, I could do nothing but just wait lor. I saw two women alighting and the taxi driver open the car boot. Man, I was cursing my luck. Must be some new PRCs coming to town and unloading their luggage. Anyway, suddenly a tall and young girl stepped out of the taxi. I took a second look. Man, this was really my night. I saw this drop dead gorgeous girl step out of the taxi. I swear, she is at least 1.7 M tall and a drop dead type of girl.

I immediately pulled my car to the side of the road and my eyes followed them into the apartment. I was thinking to myself. Should I fucking wait and see if this girl will show up. My small head decided to do the thinking for me. Man, if you were in Geylang Lor 6 last night and saw a guy standing there smoking like a fucking chimmney, that was me. I waited like a horn dog for almost 4 hours before I saw the two women I saw earlier come down dressed in their working clothes. I was about to run up to them and ask them where was the young girl that was with them. Then I saw her!

She was all dressed in a tight fitting T-Shirt and in jeans. And she had her hair in a pony tail. I took more than just a second look. Ever felt like you saw an angel before you? I felt like that at that time.

I followed them to Lorong 8 while they were talking, I was like fuck, I am not sure if this girl is even in the line. I wonder if I am going to get a fucking tight slap across my face by asking her to spend time with me. I started to follow them like a fucking little puppy. They stopped at the coffee shop at Lorong 8. I was just eyeing that girl with lust. I just had to have her there and then.

Being the fucking shy person that I am, I waited until her two friends went to the ladies. I quickly rushed over and asked if I could buy her a drink. I know, I know, it is damn stupid, but I was just smittened by her. She just smiled. I quickly ordered a drink and sat down and started to chat with her. Her friends returned and saw me hitting on their little friend. They started to tease me and I was like burning like a beet. Anyway, made their accquaintance and like the fucking gentleman, (ok, I fucking am when I am working anyways), bought them dinner. After about an hour of TCCS, I asked if she had some time. She pouted. I was like OMG, I am about to fucking get a fucking tight slap across my face. Then she said shyly that she had nothing to do. So I suggested that I would take out to paint the town red.

Went back to my car and we drove off leaving her friends at the coffee shop. Drove from Geylang to Fullerton to see the Merlion. Man, I was just shaking all over. Here was a drop dead girl with me. Her features are sharp and her demure just really put a cap to me. After that took her to Mt Faber to see the skyline of Singapore. We chatted a lot. This girl can really make you feel like a youngster all over again.

Found out that she was 17 and this is the first time she is out of China. Her friend which I had met earlier was a friend of a friend. Found out she was a model in Guangdong.

At 2 am, I was like man, I don't want this evening to end. Took her to my apartment in Newton. She was awed by our city's skyline and also the apartment I stayed in. Ok, she really seems naive. But that innocense of hers is just really fresh air in comparison to all the other women I have been with.

She saw my stinking Intel2Core duo PC in my room and straightaway wanted to see if she could get on QQ. I was like AUGH. I want to be with this woman and here she is in my fricking house wanting to get on QQ. What in the world is up with that anyway? Let her get on QQ and man, you could see her typing and laughing away at all her messages she was getting. I just laid on my bed and watched her laugh and type. There is really something special about this girl I tell you.

At about 4 am, she was feeling jet lag and laid beside me. I had turned on SCV and was watching those old Celestial movies, while she cuddled next to me. My arms slowly wrapped around her and moved towards her twin peaks. I tell you, I was in heaven when my bare palm reached those lovely cherries located on those twin peak. In less than 10 minutes, I was necking and just warming up on her.

I was helping her strip off her t-shirt and jeans, while making out with her. Soon I had her in her birthday suit. I began to seek out her love tunnel with my tongue. Man, this girl tasted like honey. She was moaning and groaning. After about 5 minutes of lapping like a dog, I could feel a white sweet liquid on my tongue. This girl was HAVING AN ORAL ORGASM!

Wanted to do her doggie style. However, she declined. Told me that she has only made love three times with her ex before she found out he was married and stringing along 4 other women at the same time. Her excuse was she did not feel comfortable with it.

Anyway, had to coax her and teach her how the doggies do it, just like the Discovery Channel song. Man, I was like OMG. I could just see her face contorting in the mirror while I was having my prick up her love tunnel.

After 5 minutes of being on my knees banging into her, I turned her over and was in misssionary praying for release. Then I hit her cervix. I swear, her love tunnel is shallow and every attempt to go in, I could feel her cervix bump at my cock head. I could feel her cunt muscles milk my penis for all it was worth. She was moaning and groaning like there was no tomorrow.

Then suddenly it happened. Her hands suddenly became tight and she was holding me like no tomorrow. I was like almost choking for my dear life. I could sense her breathing become panting. Her tight canel became to have a life of its own. I could feel it narrowing tighter and tighter around my dick and I could also swear that I felt her cervix began to open up. Her cunt muscles were like milking me for my potent sperm. Man, if I wasn't covered up I swear I would love to bred her.

Our love making lasted 40 minutes before I came inside her, in a condom. I was just flat out tired, but left my penis in her. There was no complaint from her was I plugged her. We laid there like only a husband and wife should be together.

Man, those lovely eyes are a feature to die for as I stared into her eyes.

Slept in until 10:20 AM when my damn secretary woke me up by calling me asking if I was coming into work. Told her I would not be and to handle the office situation for me. Took her out for lunch at Goodwood Park Hotel at Shima before sending back to her residences in Geylang Lor 6. Gave her $600 for her staying with me. She was happy like fuck!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Ah Dan
Height: 1.72 M
Weight: 43 KG
Boobs: C Cup. Soft, real and silky.
Skin Type: Really Fair. I swear, this girl hardly gets any sun.
Looks: 9. I would say 10, but then I am afraid brothers here are going to shoot me down again for rating high.
Age: 16. Her chinese age is 17, but when I checked her passport, she is born in 1981, on Jan 6.
BJ: This girl has NO EXPERIENCE IN BJ. So don't expect any. Got to teach her for sure to enjoy the finer things in life.
AJ: Heck NO.
Frenching: Frenches like no tomorrow.
FJ: Did I tell you I had problem splitting her cunt with my cockhead? I swear if she never told me she had sex with her previous boyfriend, I would have said she was a damn virgin? Ok, anyway, I digress, I swear, she is damn tight and wet.
Damage: $600 for almost 12 hours. Works out to be a fucking GEM isn't it?

Unlike other FRs that I have done, there is still another 2 more FRs coming up. So stay tuned for this upcoming episodes of Nato17 FR with Ah Dan.

To be continued....

Acidman
09-02-2007, 02:21 AM
Maybe you should tell us how to contact her first.:D

martinng5503
09-02-2007, 02:35 AM
bro, love reading your forum. man, like those taiwanese syt tv serials...it is often more exciting bringing prc around town than those sop hotel book in, out in an hour.

Nato17
09-02-2007, 02:36 AM
Had to meet a client in the afternoon but I just could not get her out of my head. Was just thinking about her all the time as my Japanese client was yapping away about copper scraps and whatnot. Anyway, as soon as my meeting finished, I quickly called her.

She was still sleeping when I called her. Asked her if she wanted to go out. She told me to call back at 5 pm. Man, I was going crazy. I just had to see this girl again!

So at 4:45 pm, I called her and told her I was downstairs waiting for her. She told me to wait. She came down about 25 minutes later, but not before I called her almost 8 times. She said she had to take a shower before meeting me. I swear I was getting horny again and the thoughts from the time I shared with her did not help me any.

She came down. And man, she had no make up. The PLAIN LOOK, but my friend, she is still stunning without any makeup. I was just like awed by her natural beauty.

Took her out to eat steamboat at Beach Road. Man, as I parked the car and we walked towards the food place, she wrapped her hands into my arms. I could just die right there. Talk about Girl Friend Feeling. As we walked into the restaurant, I swear I could almost feel the stares of all around us. It must be from the guys sitting there. I was like OMG, every mother fucker here wants a go at her. I was damn protective of her.

Anyway, after dinner, she told me she had no handphone. Feeling sorry for her, we ended up shopping for a handphone for her. She saw the Nokia 8800 I knew she was fucking wanted it. However, she chose a Sony Erricson instead. However, I could see that she wanted the Nokia 8800 instead. Decided to buy it for her. Man, I hate to see my next credit card bill when it arrives in the damn mail shortly. Almost 8% of my fucking salary is going to that fucking phone. AUGH. Anyway, just seeing her eyes glow was worth it.

Took her afterwards to Mango in Shaw at Scotts. Bought her 2 sets of clothes. Man, there goes another 5% of my fucking salary. But luckily I am getting 1 month bonus anyway, so fuck it.

Decided we had a bit more time to kill as the night was young. Took her to Night Safari. Left at 11:40 pm and headed back again to my apartment. The security guard was staring at her when she walked in hand in hand with me into the lift. I swear he was probably envious. I would be if I was him anyway.

Again, she hit my computer as soon as she got into the apartment. My company is renting my place for me at $7k for a good view and there she was instead of even appreciating the skyline anyway, she was at the computer. Anyway, left her while I had a conference call with New York. She was playing for almost 45 minutes before she came out and snuggled next to me. My cock was getting rock hard. I was like I really have to cut this conference call short. I lied that I needed to get a presentation done and cut short the damn call.

I stripped her down quickly those black tongs and quickly lapped at her nectar. I was quickly rewarded with another sweet honey liquid within 3 minutes this time. Man, I really love that sweet nectar of hers.

Did it in living room. She was groaning that the windows were not closed and the curtains not drawn. But when I am living on the 22nd floor, and being the highest building around Newton, what is there to care about.

Within minutes again, she was having conclusions on my dick. Man, I could almost feel the cunt lips tearing at the condom. I was like in escasty. As I thrust into her warm cunt, I could see her face in escasty just like myself. My snake was in her cunt and I swear my snake has found itself a moist and warm tunnel to curl itself in.

As I thrust in and out, I could feel my snake almost wanting to spit out its potent venon. Man, how I wish I could just go in bare back. But no go, firstly, I don't want to ruin this flower. Second, I ain't playing with fire.

All too soon, I came inside her again. I was gone. At 36, I am no longer the stud I used to be when I was younger. We rested in the living room before we adjourned back to my bedroom. We laid on my king size bed making small chat.

She told me she owed RMB 400,000. I was like almost gone. I make a 5 figure salary and even then if I were to help her, it would take me almost half a year to settle her debts. Anyway, after an hour of small talk. I was horny again. This time she was on top of me. Her FIRST TIME EVEN. Man, I am proud to be the first guy she has straddled. :)

Slept in again until 1 pm. Took her again out for lunch, this time to a french restaurant before sending her back.

Damage for the night not including handphone and other expenses: $600 for another evening of fun and fuck.

fcukdoc
09-02-2007, 02:37 AM
Read yr post already rock hard! Feel the need to go walk in geylang to find this girl! :D

jon2000sg
09-02-2007, 02:39 AM
yo bro, any contact?
so we bros can help her to settle her debts !

Nato17
09-02-2007, 02:48 AM
Left her and had to meet another stinking client. I swear if this job wasn't paying all my damn bills I would have quit it a long time ago. Anyway, was thinking of her all the time while that stupid Ang Mo was fucking talking his head off about goodness knows what recycling-idiotic-shit-goodness-knows-what.

The minute the meeting ended, I was out of the door and rushed to my car while trying to get a hold of her. Called her and she said her friends that I had met have introduced her to another uncle. Jesus H. Fucking Christ. I was like WTF, can't you just wait for me. I was in a damn meeting. Anyway, she cried and said that she had a debt to pay. At $600 buckaroos a nite, it would still take quite a while to settle it. And at $600 buckaroos for each night of loving, would drain my salary in less than 25 days.

I asked her directly what she was charging the other guy. It hurt to hear her say $100 an hour. I was mad with her. Anyway, after thinking about it. I guess I really have no choice. I mean, I am engaged anyway, and she has no future with me. Sigh. Anyway, this girl is a real gem.

If any brother wishes to find her, I guess I will help you locate her. For serious brothers who have 30 points and power 2. Upz my points pls. This is a real gem anyway.

Happy fucking.

asdfghjkl
09-02-2007, 02:50 AM
16 year old born in 1981? erm.. :rolleyes:

Nato17
09-02-2007, 02:51 AM
16 year old born in 1981? erm.. :rolleyes:

Sorry lah, my mistake. I am not feeling ok right now lah. Give me a break. :D

happy000
09-02-2007, 04:17 AM
Hi Bro

Read your story also can become very horny :D Let me have her contact pleaseeeeeeee

Left her and had to meet another stinking client. I swear if this job wasn't paying all my damn bills I would have quit it a long time ago. Anyway, was thinking of her all the time while that stupid Ang Mo was fucking talking his head off about goodness knows what recycling-idiotic-shit-goodness-knows-what.

The minute the meeting ended, I was out of the door and rushed to my car while trying to get a hold of her. Called her and she said her friends that I had met have introduced her to another uncle. Jesus H. Fucking Christ. I was like WTF, can't you just wait for me. I was in a damn meeting. Anyway, she cried and said that she had a debt to pay. At $600 buckaroos a nite, it would still take quite a while to settle it. And at $600 buckaroos for each night of loving, would drain my salary in less than 25 days.

I asked her directly what she was charging the other guy. It hurt to hear her say $100 an hour. I was mad with her. Anyway, after thinking about it. I guess I really have no choice. I mean, I am engaged anyway, and she has no future with me. Sigh. Anyway, this girl is a real gem.

If any brother wishes to find her, I guess I will help you locate her. For serious brothers who have 30 points and power 2. Upz my points pls. This is a real gem anyway.

Happy fucking.

jon2000sg
09-02-2007, 05:40 AM
yo, didn't see any 1.7m girl at lor 6.

Bro, can be kind to let us bros help her pay up debts ?

kindly PM or
email - [email protected]

thks!

best123
09-02-2007, 09:34 AM
good story man!

Sboobs_lover
09-02-2007, 09:50 AM
1981 = 26yo......
Bro u mus be very well paid for ur job, hehe.
Anyway my pt is more than 30 but my power is only 1, can i still get the contact?
Upz u for nice & long FR.......

dirtymonk82
09-02-2007, 10:15 AM
story or fr?????

Sboobs_lover
09-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Both, story and FR.
Anyway no diff, we r here to help the girl, hehe

BTW, Bro Nato17, wat is the damage? $100?

Marlborolgt
09-02-2007, 11:38 AM
Really nice FR, damn wet that i have miss my meeting today too.. Bro Nato.. i also alone as another chimey in GL but got no chance to met anything like that..Low Points cannot meet ur requirement.. will camp here and wait for seniors FR..:o

xiao liao
09-02-2007, 12:22 PM
However, I could see that she wanted the Nokia 8800 instead. Decided to buy it for her. Man, I hate to see my next credit card bill when it arrives in the damn mail shortly. Almost 8% of my fucking salary is going to that fucking phone. AUGH. Anyway, just seeing her eyes glow was worth it.

Took her afterwards to Mango in Shaw at Scotts. Bought her 2 sets of clothes. Man, there goes another 5% of my fucking salary. But luckily I am getting 1 month bonus anyway, so fuck it.

bro, nice story... but i cannot get this math right man...Nokia 8800 is about $1300, if it is 8% of your salary, u should be making about $16,000 per month. Then u said 5% of the salary goes to mango for 2 sets of clothes, i dun understand...i visit mango very often so i know the price range... how can mango's standard fetch $800 for 2 sets of clothes???

xiao liao

asknot3
09-02-2007, 12:30 PM
bro, nice story... but i cannot get this math right...contact may well be true but please give a huge discount to the story. looking at the post history will point to sensational writing. got actress lookalike la , stewardess la and now teen model. so go figure:D

mahalosux
09-02-2007, 12:48 PM
bro, nice story... but i cannot get this math right man...Nokia 8800 is about $1300, if it is 8% of your salary, u should be making about $16,000 per month. Then u said 5% of the salary goes to mango for 2 sets of clothes, i dun understand...i visit mango very often so i know the price range... how can mango's standard fetch $800 for 2 sets of clothes???

xiao liao

wow..bro..u really go and do the maths ah... hahahaha :D

btw..MNG at vivocity thoses dresses going at 40 - 50 per piece.....hahahaha

durex
09-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Nice write up,have up for your effort coming up these FR,well i also have my fair share of encounter of 16-17yrs old PRC in GL around three months ago,but it was rare:)

lucky low
09-02-2007, 01:49 PM
hi bro, looks like I do not qualify. bro cuntking, bro lousytu, bro ah dez, where are you guys, can help me?

Happy fucking.

adrictan
09-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Bro, give me her contact too. Arrange a session.

gniwgonwk
09-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Nato17,
Congratulations on finding a gem.
BUT just a friendly reminder to be careful NOT to get too involved. Just enjoy the company with your friend whilst it lasts.
Anyway, would like to try out your friend if you are sharing. Thanks!

Sigh ... me also in almost the same boat for a VERY long while already ... and it is NO fun being in a position after the "fun" is over ...

suaveguy28
09-02-2007, 04:03 PM
hi bro, looks like I do not qualify. bro cuntking, bro lousytu, bro ah dez, where are you guys, can help me?

I cannot help u meh??? See me no up???:mad:

Virginhell
09-02-2007, 05:03 PM
Nato17>>>>Wahahaha....you damn rich issit? How cum your report got so many hints with regards to your wealth? Every part of your report got something to do with your nice job (with sexcretary), big fat salary (5% of this, 8% of that.....), lovely house (penthouse at Newton with a $7,000 rent a month, great car....$600 for a bonk....bro you are damn loaded sia....

Base on my calculation, if you pay her $600 each night, you said you can only last for less than 25 days...that's like you are earning around $15,000 a month. Me earn just 25 hours of your salary, so can only bonk gals that cost $40 for 25 mins in Geyland :p

Anyway, giving her clothes, mobile phone etc....plus $600 per night, if I bonk her for even $100 a night, she will show black face to me cux you have already set the standards so high....me not worthly of her...haha! :o

asdfghjkl
09-02-2007, 07:18 PM
you are earning around $15,000 a month

now we know how rich is nato liao.. not even MP in Singapore earns so much! :p

Nato17
09-02-2007, 07:46 PM
now we know how rich is nato liao.. not even MP in Singapore earns so much! :p

I earn less than Foreign Expats or rather FTs. My boss bungalow is paid by company and it cost over $30k +. Go figure his salary. I am peanuts. MP in Singapore still got fricking directors fees in so many listed companies. So you see their fricking salary.

Nato17
09-02-2007, 07:48 PM
wow..bro..u really go and do the maths ah... hahahaha :D

What to do? She cost me a bomb. She did choose two sets which were probably the most expensive, but I thought she looked good in it. They included winter clothes.

Nato17
09-02-2007, 07:50 PM
Nato17>>>>Wahahaha....you damn rich issit? How cum your report got so many hints with regards to your wealth? Every part of your report got something to do with your nice job (with sexcretary), big fat salary (5% of this, 8% of that.....), lovely house (penthouse at Newton with a $7,000 rent a month, great car....$600 for a bonk....bro you are damn loaded sia....

Base on my calculation, if you pay her $600 each night, you said you can only last for less than 25 days...that's like you are earning around $15,000 a month. Me earn just 25 hours of your salary, so can only bonk gals that cost $40 for 25 mins in Geyland :p

Anyway, giving her clothes, mobile phone etc....plus $600 per night, if I bonk her for even $100 a night, she will show black face to me cux you have already set the standards so high....me not worthly of her...haha! :o

I am not showing my stinking wealth. I am COMPLAINING SHE IS FRICKING COSTING ME A LOT OF CASH FOR 2 NIGHTS. 600 bucks is really nothing for an overnight for 12 hours or so. It works out to be $50 per hour ok?

Nato17
09-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Got a bonking session set up with her right now. Will post FR again shortly and give contact out.

onion_rings
09-02-2007, 07:59 PM
please give a huge discount to the story. looking at the post history will point to sensational writing. got actress lookalike la , stewardess la and now teen model. so go figure:D

Wah private detective is on the prowl again har?:D

onion_rings
09-02-2007, 08:01 PM

Bro mahalosux, woman clothing how much u also know? Tot u only know "Liverpool" jersey cost how much nia :p

Squall
09-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Sensational FR! :D

Upz threadstarter, if nothing else, for good story. If real, fantastic!

beauthaiful
09-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Sensational FR! :D

Upz threadstarter, if nothing else, for good story. If real, fantastic!

Bro, u still active! good news? :D

KLKOOL
09-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Err.. only one person have FR on this girl arr ??? WHere is the rest :confused: :rolleyes:

Squall
09-02-2007, 10:43 PM
Bro, u still active! good news? :D

Aiyoh bro, just praising people for good FR lah!

Don't dare to say still active lah. Why, got good ones to recommend ah? :D

mahalosux
09-02-2007, 11:35 PM
What to do? She cost me a bomb. She did choose two sets which were probably the most expensive, but I thought she looked good in it. They included winter clothes.

no wonder...u boought her winter clothings..those that sgp gals will go zara, MNG to try ..but no chance to put on....:D

mahalosux
09-02-2007, 11:36 PM
Bro mahalosux, woman clothing how much u also know? Tot u only know "Liverpool" jersey cost how much nia :p

hahaha..not only i buy pool jersey..i oso on look out for 'cheaper' clothings for my CO...hehehehehe

P.S. I tink addidas is running out of supply for Pool's short sleeve home kit...hehehehehe:D

jon2000sg
09-02-2007, 11:37 PM
I am not showing my stinking wealth. I am COMPLAINING SHE IS FRICKING COSTING ME A LOT OF CASH FOR 2 NIGHTS. 600 bucks is really nothing for an overnight for 12 hours or so. It works out to be $50 per hour ok?

they can easily earn $100 per hour standing by the street
if she is a top notch looker hooker

juswan2knwu
10-02-2007, 12:14 AM
they can easily earn $100 per hour standing by the street
if she is a top notch looker hooker

Some may even quote $120~$140, nt 2 mention the $10~$30 tips most of us will give if the svc R gd lia. :p

madscientist
10-02-2007, 12:21 AM
u mean u bonk her a few times every hour? The $100 per hr is usually an intense hour, but overnite is different mah. cannot like that count de, haha.

jon2000sg
10-02-2007, 01:10 AM
some would rather overnite for a lumo sum than bonk by one dick hourly.

it depends, if she knows she is ang pai
then maybe only overnite later.

cockscrew
10-02-2007, 01:36 AM
Dear NATO, I am your next door neighbour. Have seen you with a SYT recently. Pse drop by. If not I can also go over. We can have a 2 on1.... kekeke.:D

Virginhell
10-02-2007, 02:19 AM
Nato17>>>Bro, don't ever use the golden word "Peanuts" :eek: ....the last time round a lady related to an ex-prime minister used the word "peanuts", it caused a furore due to the fact that the peanuts was no ordinary peanuts....it brought down a guy called something like ET Durian to his knees....

onion_rings
10-02-2007, 02:29 AM
hahaha..not only i buy pool jersey..i oso on look out for 'cheaper' clothings for my CO...hehehehehe

P.S. I tink addidas is running out of supply for Pool's short sleeve home kit...hehehehehe:D

Bro mahalosux, din realise ur so caring to yr wife ;)

That's absolutely good news for pool fan....

Grimwell
10-02-2007, 07:43 AM
I had PM for the contact and I think I'm more than qualified. Will do a FR if the contact is true.;)

Nato17
10-02-2007, 10:44 AM
Nato17>>>Bro, don't ever use the golden word "Peanuts" :eek: ....the last time round a lady related to an ex-prime minister used the word "peanuts", it caused a furore due to the fact that the peanuts was no ordinary peanuts....it brought down a guy called something like ET Durian to his knees....

I know the word called "Peanuts". Don't you realize it was called sacarsm? :)

Nato17
10-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Here is a picture of Ah Dan's Enterance (http://new.photos.yahoo.com/nato17181718/photo/294928804224471936/0).

Hanxinco88
10-02-2007, 11:02 AM
Here is a picture of Ah Dan's Enterance (http://new.photos.yahoo.com/nato17181718/photo/294928804224471936/0).

so bro...r u going to share her contacts???or make arrangement for her???

happy000
10-02-2007, 11:16 AM
If you are qualified then I am more than qualified :D

I had PM for the contact and I think I'm more than qualified. Will do a FR if the contact is true.;)

v.killers
10-02-2007, 11:35 AM

xiao liao

Bro, me too...my maths fail too.....:D

Grimwell
10-02-2007, 12:21 PM
If you are qualified then I am more than qualified :D

Still no contact given.
Anyone given the contact?:confused:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
10-02-2007, 12:39 PM
perhaps he is just trying to flaunt how gd the gal is.Dont expect too much. :rolleyes:

enek
10-02-2007, 12:55 PM
IMHO, a person earning tat kind of salary won't mention abt it and brag all over the forum. I believe we have seen many samsters who can actually stand up and shit, if u get my drift! hahahahaha

Shuang_Jie_Gun
10-02-2007, 12:59 PM
IMHO, a person earning tat kind of salary won't mention abt it and brag all over the forum. I believe we have seen many samsters who can actually stand up and shit, if u get my drift! hahahahaha

my sentiments exactly. hi 5~ ;)

cockscrew
10-02-2007, 04:42 PM

Hahaha...confirmed u are my neighbour. I saw her with u recently. So how? can I go over to ur place and do 2 on 1? Gd things must share wat....:D

onion_rings
10-02-2007, 04:45 PM
wa $15,000 monthly salary siah...haiz chao ah beng like me only got 5% of his month pay :( $600 being paid overnite seems like nothing to him leh?

If i also follow suit den im only left with $150 divide by 30days which left me only $5 a day. Daily eat breakfast at home & bring pack lunch to work at nite goes back home for dinner after deducting my Mrt fare can still save $2.30 a day. After enduring 5 days can finally buy a pack of Marlboro Lights to relive my smoking urge. Hey it's not so bad afterall mah. Wait a min damn i din calculate hotel overnite charges? Ouch lidat need to re-calculate again! :D

v.killers
10-02-2007, 05:25 PM
wa $15,000 monthly salary siah...haiz chao ah beng like me only got 5% of his month pay $600 being paid overnite seems like nothing to him leh?

If i also follow suit den im only left with $150 divide by 30days which left me only $5 a day. Daily eat breakfast at home & bring pack lunch to work at nite goes back home for dinner after deducting my Mrt fare can still save $2.30 a day. After enduring 5 days can finally buy a pack of Marlboro Lights to relive my smoking urge. Hey it's not so bad afterall mah. Wait a min damn i din calculate hotel overnite charges? Ouch lidat need to re-calculate again! :D

Wahahah, Bro like that I eveynite meet U for dinner I pay lor:D

onion_rings
10-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Wahahah, Bro like that I eveynite meet U for dinner I pay lor

Bro why u so lidat one? Can't u let the man have some dignity meh?:cool:

Tks for yr offer. Though my $$$ not enuff but i can still go home for dinner mah :D

best123
10-02-2007, 08:20 PM

wah...nice young "virgin" hair...

cuntlover123
10-02-2007, 08:37 PM
so after all, threadstarter jus sharing his experiences nia? she nt fl? if nt fl, y post in this section? :p

murali
10-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Tks for yr offer. Though my $$$ not enuff but i can still go home for dinner mah u earn so little meh? mai sian leh:p

onion_rings
10-02-2007, 10:08 PM
u earn so little meh? mai sian leh

Yeah bro, actually it's lesser but i paiseh to post nia :o :D

Grimwell
10-02-2007, 10:09 PM
Still no FR and contacts given?
:rolleyes: :confused:

murali
10-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Yeah bro, actually it's lesser but i paiseh to post nialike this must b still in NS lor, how to survive outside with so little?:eek:

ezez11
10-02-2007, 10:20 PM
You are great writer, bro!

Reading your story with interesting.

[QUOTE=Nato17;1847839]Was driving past Geylang Lorong 6 three nights ago, when I saw a taxi stop outside an apartment. As the taxi was in front of my car, I could do nothing but just wait lor. I saw two women alighting and the taxi driver open the car boot. Man, I was cursing my luck. Must be some new PRCs coming to town and unloading their luggage. Anyway, suddenly a tall and young girl stepped out of the taxi. I took a second look. Man, this was really my night. I saw this drop dead gorgeous girl step out of the taxi. I swear, she is at least 1.7 M tall and a drop dead type of girl.

onion_rings
10-02-2007, 10:25 PM
like this must b still in NS lor, how to survive outside with so little?

Oi bro, NS draw so much nowadays meh??? I remember 14yrs ago when i was a Lcp drawing only $260 a month. %$#@!%* govt so generous now har???:confused:

Can din u see my earlier post :D

murali
10-02-2007, 10:29 PM
Oi bro, NS draw so much nowadays meh??? I remember 14yrs ago when i was a Lcp drawing only $260 a month. %$#@!%* govt so generous now har???nowadays pay for CPL already $460/mth incl vocation leh:p

onion_rings
10-02-2007, 10:33 PM
nowadays pay for CPL already $460/mth incl vocation leh:p

oic, heng ahh my salary $750 higher wee bit more den those CPL hoh :D

KLKOOL
10-02-2007, 11:55 PM
So this is a "look at me ... look at me.. so rich, can suan such pretty and desirable mei mei... muahahahaha" post... hmmph... should be under adult discussion... :rolleyes: Me can only bonk SYT for RMB 400 or SGD 80... sigh...

onion_rings
11-02-2007, 01:09 AM
So this is a "look at me ... look at me.. so rich, can suan such pretty and desirable mei mei... muahahahaha" post... Me can only bonk SYT for RMB 400 or SGD 80... sigh...

Bro KLK, dun says until lidat mah? At least he got show us ah dan "entrance" pic mah. But as a white collar earning $15,000 monthly he actually spell "enterance" what a surprise?:p

So good har in China? SYT for sgd80 can bring those mei mei here bo? I top up $20 more :D

hecate_k5
11-02-2007, 01:27 AM
anyone try her ??? would like to hear some story ....................

Eternity_Gal
11-02-2007, 01:31 AM
Obviously, he is not presenting the PRC model to anyone , but his expenses spent on the PRC model he found somewhere and awesome huge amount of $$. His tall story makes people whether his monthly income is expandable, yet his expenses are in dispersible. I hope he can learn to promote in a sense of sharing.

I personally do not believe his part. Let' his boasting to be continued.

Most people only think the ordinary way, his way of thinking is so special and extraordinary. Maybe his thinking is towards the direction similar of the President. Being ambitious is good, but being too ambitious will make oneself fall. Young man, try to be humble.

dirtyhairy
11-02-2007, 01:47 AM
Yo Bro OnionsR,

So..with that kind of pay they gave u, still wanna be so patriotic huh,, fly flag at home, fly SQ to go overseas, fly kite & vote for PAhP, now kena kiamchye char roti...so lanlan now is it, Xiao Didi?hehehehe!

But my fren hor...he better than thread starter who only paid $600 for his 12-hr screw...he actually used $1000 to light cigarete for his Cat B movie queen FL. Unfortunately he pai seh wan...so no post his story.

DHairy
Born Horny

dirtyhairy
11-02-2007, 02:01 AM
BTway, Threadstarter has shown foto on Ah Dan's pussy "enterance"..
My fren, he hor also had foto wan..of lighting up $1000 note with his diamond-encrusted lighter to light his actress FL's cigarette.
Can tell how to post the foto here...as proof like what Threadstarter's foto on his pussy model,
Kamsiah...
BroDHairy
Still horny ...so slowly slowly we catch the monkee

v.killers
11-02-2007, 06:04 AM
Bro why u so lidat one? Can't u let the man have some dignity meh?

Tks for yr offer. Though my $$$ not enuff but i can still go home for dinner mah

Haha....bro, dignity is what huh? can eat one?:confused: :D

Anyway dinner eat at home, then coffee on me lor.

happycamper
11-02-2007, 09:28 AM
I don't know what this thread is suppose to do did anyone managed to get contact? If not then is it a sharing experience thread or a boasting thread? maybe both? All the spelling mistakes, math mistakes all get digged out by bros here...hahahaha

Bro Onion Rings, how you know threadstarter is a white collar earning 15K/mth?? Cannot be bookie earning 15K/mth meh? or some other job that can draw 15K but no need so much education? :D Maybe also honest mistake?

Anyway, I will just camp here and watch seems interesting... =)

Grimwell
11-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Obviously, he is not presenting the PRC model to anyone , but his expenses spent on the PRC model he found somewhere and awesome huge amount of $$. His tall story makes people whether his monthly income is expandable, yet his expenses are in dispersible. I hope he can learn to promote in a sense of sharing.

I personally do not believe his part. Let' his boasting to be continued.

Most people only think the ordinary way, his way of thinking is so special and extraordinary. Maybe his thinking is towards the direction similar of the President. Being ambitious is good, but being too ambitious will make oneself fall. Young man, try to be humble.

This is what I thinking now.:rolleyes:

asiancigar
11-02-2007, 10:05 AM
Wah lau.... c so many Seniors camped here, i also 'lau nuar'.

But reading the posts.... it seems that instead of talking abt the gem,.... we have debate on lifestyles of the rich and famous and a neighbor who is contemplating on engaging the services of locksmith to 'choing', smash and grab.... wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA

Anyhow.... lan lan, juz join the Q and wait for Bro Nato17 to decide on sharing his juicy lucy pinkie cliti... hehehe

Cheerz
AC

KLKOOL
11-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Bro KLK, dun says until lidat mah? At least he got show us ah dan "entrance" pic mah. But as a white collar earning $15,000 monthly he actually spell "enterance" what a surprise?:p

So good har in China? SYT for sgd80 can bring those mei mei here bo? I top up $20 more

Hahahah... cannot leh... later I become OKT and make too much money also go GL and look for 16yr old PRC Model and forget how to spell entrance :p

You save the $20 SG and come China cheong here lah... swee boh ... muahahaha

blue_swatch
11-02-2007, 10:18 AM
wat a cock story :rolleyes:

onion_rings
11-02-2007, 10:30 AM
Bro Onion Rings, how you know threadstarter is a white collar earning 15K/mth?? Cannot be bookie earning 15K/mth meh? or some other job that can draw 15K but no need so much education? Maybe also honest mistake?

Ok let us re-cap the scenario "this post indicate his executive position drawing $15,000 salary to pay his bills"
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1847881&postcount=7

"this post also indicate his spelling mistake again instead of freaking he spell fricking twice somemore" :p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1849098&postcount=27

Erm bro HC, bookie only earn $15,000 "a month" meh? Imho those big bookie i know on "a good day" earn more den that :D

onion_rings
11-02-2007, 10:35 AM
You save the $20 SG and come China cheong here lah... swee boh ... muahahaha

Haizz i also wish really mean it from the bottom of my heart. But over here alrdy kana 2 kc trap from those mei mei(will be meeting her for tea break later). Later i go over there u figure out will i be able to save $20 leh??? Of crse can't lah(which i dun mind)...I'm only worry i will not be able walk out PRC forever n ever nia :D

onion_rings
11-02-2007, 10:41 AM
Haha....bro, dignity is what huh? can eat one?

Anyway dinner eat at home, then coffee on me lor.
Hmmm it goes to show u got no dignity at all har?:eek:

No worry kopi we can dutch & Gordon bleu over at Tian An Men on u lah :D

KLKOOL
11-02-2007, 10:42 AM
Haizz i also wish really mean it from the bottom of my heart. But over here alrdy kana 2 kc trap from those mei mei(will be meeting her for tea break later). Later i go over there u figure out will i be able to save $20 leh??? Of crse can't lah(which i dun mind)...I'm only worry i will not be able walk out PRC forever n ever nia

wah... meet for tea break... so lomantik arr (me allowed spelling mistake cos not White Collar hotshot working for angmoh boss :p ). Can save 20$... very easy.. hehehehe...PCC 10 times before your meeting... didi also peng san liao... :p

But true that if you come PRC, u leave ur heart here, or worse, maybe never leave...

onion_rings
11-02-2007, 10:51 AM
wah... meet for tea break... so lomantik arr (me allowed spelling mistake cos not White Collar hotshot working for angmoh boss ). Can save 20$... very easy.. hehehehe...PCC 10 times before your meeting... didi also peng san liao...

But true that if you come PRC, u leave ur heart here, or worse, maybe never leave...
hahaha what lomantic just tea break in the HOTEL rm:p

Aiyah den say earlier mah.I wasn't belong to white collar too. Me go look for dictionary b4 typing those words damn take me 20mins just for a single post :D

Eversince i know how wonderful making love was. I make it a point no pcc even if have i will ask mei mei to do it instead kekeke!

Nato17
11-02-2007, 11:35 AM
Sorry for all the trouble caused in not sending out the contact earlier.
She was caught in an Anti Vice Raid yesterday afternoon after I dropped her off in the morning. Have been worried sick about her last night and this morning and going down to see what I can for her.

For those distractors who claim that this contact is not true, I do not have the time or energy to worry about it right now. I will explain the situation shortly to you guys.

lifeisfun
11-02-2007, 11:38 AM
what a way to end..............

Nato17
11-02-2007, 12:14 PM
Ok let us re-cap the scenario "this post indicate his executive position drawing $15,000 salary to pay his bills"

"this post also indicate his spelling mistake again instead of freaking he spell fricking twice somemore" :p

Erm bro HC, bookie only earn $15,000 "a month" meh? Imho those big bookie i know on "a good day" earn more den that :D

I really do not wish to discuss Spelling Mistakes here. I did not do a fricking spellcheck that is my problem. Anyway, Fricking is A LEGIT word. You are fricking NITPICKING. Jesus H. Christ.

Nato17
11-02-2007, 12:21 PM
I have been worrying about her since her friend called yesterday telling me that Ah Dan has been detained. I have been waiting for her phone call since then and have gone down to see where she has been held etc.

It is not a great experience, trust me. Anyway, has any brother any experience on this? Would like to hear about it. What happens after this? Can I hire a lawyer on her behalf?

Nato17
11-02-2007, 12:22 PM

You want to nitpick on my spelling and grammer, when there is no word called "den" and "meh". You have a chip on your fucking shoulder.

Nato17
11-02-2007, 12:25 PM

So good har in China? SYT for sgd80 can bring those mei mei here bo? I top up $20 more :D

Enterance was spelt as such as in "Enter And Cee". Gawd, do you even realize sacrasm when you see it? Or you are dense?

chibaxi82
11-02-2007, 01:29 PM
Bros, just wondering..
Did anyone get the contacts from the threadstarter?
Seen none of those juicy FRs lest of those by Nato. .

KLKOOL
11-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Hmmm... AV Raid... so sad and convenient ending to the story arr :rolleyes:

Like Bollywood movie... hehehe... mebbe you hire lawyer, get her off on a technicality, bring her back to china, buy her a house, car and invest in a business for her, then get married and live happily every after lorr..

After all, it does not take much to sponsor a girl in china mah ...

Grimwell
11-02-2007, 01:39 PM
I have been worrying about her since her friend called yesterday telling me that Ah Dan has been detained. I have been waiting for her phone call since then and have gone down to see where she has been held etc.

It is not a great experience, trust me. Anyway, has any brother any experience on this? Would like to hear about it. What happens after this? Can I hire a lawyer on her behalf?

No worries,
if she REALLY caught, she will be release later(the most 1 nite staying in the detention). Then she will have to go back to China 3 days later(In these 3 days she still earn as much as she wants provided not get caught again). All her airfare will be paid by ICA and for 5 years she cannot enter Singapore.
*By the way if she did not stand on the street and lure customers, is impossible for her to be caught. (Thought she is a model?)

KLKOOL
11-02-2007, 01:40 PM
*By the way if she did not stand on the street and lure customers, is impossible for her to be caught. (Thought she is a model?)
Dun pecah lobang lah... later he throw tantrum leh :D

APYX
11-02-2007, 01:41 PM
One-sided story...........

Grimwell
11-02-2007, 01:43 PM
Dun pecah lobang lah... later he throw tantrum leh :D

Ooops...
paisei paisei.
:p

Nato17
11-02-2007, 02:24 PM
No worries,
if she REALLY caught, she will be release later(the most 1 nite staying in the detention). Then she will have to go back to China 3 days later(In these 3 days she still earn as much as she wants provided not get caught again). All her airfare will be paid by ICA and for 5 years she cannot enter Singapore.

She was on the street, that is the PROBLEM.

I am really pissed that brothers here are fucking heartless at times. Here is a girl who has been caught and instead of having pity, they fucking slam me by fucking taking off points from me. Great. You want contacts, go get it yourself. You are fricking ridiculous.

Grimwell
11-02-2007, 02:34 PM

I am really pissed that brothers here are fucking heartless at times. Here is a girl who has been caught and instead of having pity, they fucking slam me by fucking taking off points from me. Great. You want contacts, go get it yourself. You are fricking ridiculous.

On the streets and get caught??
:rolleyes:
Do you know how many PRC students staying in the lorongs even the active ones like 12, 14, 16 and they never get caught. Our anti-vice must had caught the wrong one right?
Anyway all your FRs are very interesting and the BEST is only you alone enjoyed what you found. The next one i think must be a princess of some country.

The_Hustler
11-02-2007, 02:41 PM

The issue here is not whether a girl is being caught by the authourities whatsoever, gosh did you know that 20-50 girls are caught every other week? So you expect the forummers to empathize with you and help when scenarios like this so bloody often. And if it's help yopu need, then find forums that disccusses law, legality of even romance help. Not a bloody sex forum where sexual issue is the core and not affairs of the heart!

Next, by posting your enchanted story here and not even pinching a little spirit of sharing, you expect people to reciprocate where everything is so one sided? So you expect us to stand on your side and try our very best to help and then carry on sitting in front of our PC to hear more of yuor self-centred exploits...or at best jerk off to those sex moments like some Sheldon's novel?

Let me share with you many of my frolicks before I retired. I have been there and done that. PRC chicks I have paid, some even I have garnered positives and incentives. And the rule of the thumb I always remind fellow sammyboy dudes - ALL THESE GIRLS COME TO FOREIGN SOIL IN HOPE OF MAKING FAST BUCKS, BE IT GRANDFATHER GRANDMOTHER STORIES, BE IT BIG DEBTS, BE IT SHE IS VIRGIN ETC. ALL ARE NOTHING BUT MADE-UP STORIES TO BACK THEIR INNOCENCE AND TRICKS TO SOFTEN THEIR CUSTOMERS IN HOPE OF GETTING MORE FROM STUPID FOOLS... THEN GOING BACK AND SPENDING LAVISHLY...WHILST THE FOOL BACK HERE WORKS HIS ASS OFF... NOT KNOWING THAT HE HAS BEEN HIT.

You know, it's all a game in this vicious cycle - girls try to make their money, we guys pay, fuck them and we move on. If the route you chose is to do a Richard Gere aka Pretty Woman, then God help you, not sammyboy forum.

Please do not kick a ruckuss for the hostility here my friend, if it ain't helping you on the personal front, I suggest you keep your encounter within your sweet Newton apartment and move on.

Take it or leave it,
The Hustler

v.killers
11-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Hmmm it goes to show u got no dignity at all har?

No worry kopi we can dutch & Gordon bleu over at Tian An Men on u lah :D

Hahaha....

Tian An men got kopi bo? Gordon blue not good for health leh:D

Sometime I really beh tahan U lor, other ppl thread also come in and TCSS...hehehe

Sboobs_lover
11-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Wa so many senior here fly B52 bomber, but target seem to be immune to bombing lei, haha.
Anyway i hav heard PRC kenan caught while sitting in a coffeeshop at GL, and when my friend was advice by ICA not to let her wife go to GL when she is applying PR!!!

Anyway our bro here is engaging lawyer to convince the judge that her model friend is practising catwalk along the street. Hope he win the case

happycamper
11-02-2007, 02:59 PM
Wow Bro The_Hustler....You are so so brutally honest.... I like! hahahha well said will up you when I can =)

Grimwell
11-02-2007, 03:00 PM
Wow Bro The_Hustler....You are so so brutally honest.... I like! hahahha well said will up you when I can =)

I agreed. Will up him when my power is back!
;)

happycamper
11-02-2007, 03:10 PM
Enterance was spelt as such as in "Enter And Cee". Gawd, do you even realize sacrasm when you see it? Or you are dense?

I think am really dense.....or can any brother enlighten me as to where the sarcasm is???? Oh by the way it is SARCASM not "SACRASM"..... I really like to know thanks thanks! =)

onion_rings
11-02-2007, 03:43 PM
You want to nitpick on my spelling and grammer, when there is no word called "den" and "meh". You have a chip on your fucking shoulder.

Well finally we have lead the pig out of the pig sty :D

onion_rings
11-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Sometime I really beh tahan U lor, other ppl thread also come in and TCSS...hehehe
So what ru doing now?:rolleyes: Pls dun always stalk me hoh im a very straight guy with no intention to change ok? :D

onion_rings
11-02-2007, 03:49 PM
can any brother enlighten me as to where the sarcasm is???? Oh by the way it is SARCASM not "SACRASM".....
Brudder later he will ask u got a chip on the fxxking shoulder bo. No manner at all oops :p

happycamper
11-02-2007, 05:03 PM
no chip on my shoulders leh..... I am doing fine decently educated, got a japanese car to drive, every month can go for few bonks, make decent money though no where close to 15K/mth.... but i am happy. :D

oh by the way will some one, anyone please tell me "Enterance was spelt as such as in "Enter And Cee"." I really don't understand!!!!!!!!

onion_rings
11-02-2007, 05:24 PM
no chip on my shoulders leh..... I am doing fine decently educated, got a japanese car to drive, every month can go for few bonks, make decent money though no where close to 15K/mth.... but i am happy. :D

Ok let me see, My highest standard i got is PSLE, working as FL(not tat type hoh) taking MRT or Bus to my destination, every month got few hundred extra for perhaps 6-7bonks depend how much a bonk. But after that everyday got to munch bread for breakfast & lunches & im also beri happy :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-02-2007, 05:31 PM
every month got few hundred extra for perhaps 6-7bonks depend how much a bonk. But after that everyday got to munch bread for breakfast & lunches & im also beri happy :p

i even more easier to be contended,1 mth got 2 bonks me happy like fcuk liao. :o

makpoke
11-02-2007, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=Nato17;1847839]
Age: 16. Her chinese age is 17, but when I checked her passport, she is born in 1981, on Jan 6.
QUOTE]

Either you got a major typo or you are still using a calendar from 10 yrs ago..its 2007 bro, not 1997..And you are pretty shy for someone earning quite a fair bit huh...

onion_rings
11-02-2007, 05:39 PM
i even more easier to be contended,1 mth got 2 bonks me happy like fcuk liao. :o

Bro SJG, ur diff mah. Cos yr SYT standard set so high. Me are those type of chinchye one as long as their look got 6-6.5, standard price not so high 80-100 per bonk i chiong liao :D

v.killers
11-02-2007, 06:15 PM
[QUOTE=onion_rings;1850770]Oi bro, NS draw so much nowadays meh??? I remember 14yrs ago when i was a Lcp drawing only $260 a month. %$#@!%* govt so generous now har???QUOTE]

Bro Onion,
U are giving out your age wor:eek: :D

v.killers
11-02-2007, 06:21 PM
Anyway our bro here is engaging lawyer to convince the judge that her model friend is practising catwalk along the street.

What a JOKE of the day... Clap...clap....:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Bro SJG, ur diff mah. Cos yr SYT standard set so high. Me are those type of chinchye one as long as their look got 6-6.5, standard price not so high 80-100 per bonk i chiong liao :D

must do that,set high high arbo jialat! :p

v.killers
11-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Ok let me see, My highest standard i got is PSLE, working as FL(not tat type hoh) taking MRT or Bus to my destination, every month got few hundred extra for perhaps 6-7bonks depend how much a bonk. But after that everyday got to munch bread for breakfast & lunches & im also beri happy :p

U need my kopi and dinner again izzit?:D

rudyeo1985
haha anyway nowadays army de LCP got about 300+... if combat still got 50 dollar bonus... better life, more bonks per month... =P

Shuang_Jie_Gun
What a JOKE of the day... Clap...clap....:D

yeah man,imagine the expression on the lawyer's face when he gets to knw abt the case,it must be priceless! :D

v.killers
11-02-2007, 06:31 PM
yeah man,imagine the expression on the lawyer's face when he gets to knw abt the case,it must be priceless! :D

Hahaha...Agreed:D

suaveguy28
11-02-2007, 06:35 PM
must do that,set high high arbo jialat!

SJG shifu.... my std high or not? :D

Me drive jap car one mth go ktv 1 or 2 times happy liao

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-02-2007, 06:40 PM
SJG shifu.... my std high or not? :D

Me drive jap car one mth go ktv 1 or 2 times happy liao

where got shifu call tudi shifu one?hahaha~~

just 1 to 2 u sure? :p

happycamper
11-02-2007, 07:01 PM
KTV expensive leh.... go 2 times a month my bonks quota up liao....sigh...

tunku
11-02-2007, 07:35 PM

you would have read hustler's views above. it's all good advice. i was just going to tell you to cool it, but hustler put it across even better, thought blunter.

cool it and move on.

i know that feeling, trust me. i have even done worse in that at the spur of the moment, i have given more than one whole month of salary to her. yes, i give you the benefit of doubt and believe your 'ending', because i gave her my more than one month salary after she was caught.

you wanna know what happened after that?

we were still keeping in touch after she return to china. but after about a month, she discontinued her phone and that was it. well, its an experience i learned and paid with my hard earn money.

re: her being av-ed, there is nothing you can do. no need to hire a lawyer. she will be asked to leave sg within a day or two (i cant remember the specifics), and she will not be allowed in for a year.

if she was caught last night, you will probably see her tonight, assuming you are her sweetest honey. if you are going to spend another night with her, enjoy. budget what you wanna give her, and move on.

bros here may be hard some times, but its really for your good. the reality is, as doomas puts it, 欢场无真情,只有射精子. When cheonging, no emotions involved, only ejeculations.

tunku
11-02-2007, 07:35 PM

you would have read hustler's views above. it's all good advice. i was just going to tell you to cool it, but hustler put it across even better, thought blunter.

cool it and move on.

i know that feeling, trust me. i have even done worse in that at the spur of the moment, i have given more than one whole month of salary to her. yes, i give you the benefit of doubt and believe your 'ending', because i gave her my more than one month salary after she was caught.

you wanna know what happened after that?

we were still keeping in touch after she return to china. but after about a month, she discontinued her phone and that was it. well, its an experience i learned and paid with my hard earn money.

re: her being av-ed, there is nothing you can do. no need to hire a lawyer. she will be asked to leave sg within a day or two (i cant remember the specifics), and she will not be allowed in for a year.

if she was caught last night, you will probably see her tonight, assuming you are her sweetest honey. if you are going to spend another night with her, enjoy. budget what you wanna give her, and move on.

bros here may be hard some times, but its really for your good. the reality is, as doomas puts it, 欢场无真情,只有射精子. When cheonging, no emotions involved, only ejeculations.

Sboobs_lover
11-02-2007, 07:46 PM
U all senior very bad hor, hijack pple thread lei. Pple wan to get advice from u guys but u all tease him. hmmm very bad.:D

Clap Clap for bros tunku

Virginhell
11-02-2007, 07:46 PM
Nato17>>> I don't understand any of the sacarsm "hidden" in your words...maybe your England too powerfull for me liao...me only Kindergarden England...cannot fight with yours...

Anyway, here's my verdict on you: GET A LIFE BRO......AND DON'T USE CHRIST NAME IN VAIN....

gniwgonwk
11-02-2007, 09:27 PM

cool it and move on.

Good advice Bro!

But when one is personally involved ... very difficult to execute ... the heart would overcome whatever logic tells one NOt to do. :(

All the best to Nato17 :)

KLKOOL
12-02-2007, 02:13 AM
On the streets and get caught??
:rolleyes:
Do you know how many PRC students staying in the lorongs even the active ones like 12, 14, 16 and they never get caught. Our anti-vice must had caught the wrong one right?

Cos MIB and AV also du lan mah... he never share number with them.. so they jealous go and catch her lorr... :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
12-02-2007, 02:15 AM
Brudder later he will ask u got a chip on the fxxking shoulder bo. No manner at all oops :p

Next time eat chips dun be so careless lorr.. brush your shoulders so none left on your shoulders mah :D

shootingstars
12-02-2007, 02:45 AM
you can write for some porno mag and/or playboy mag to pay your bills since you dislike your job so much:D

onion_rings
12-02-2007, 03:09 AM
Next time eat chips dun be so careless lorr.. brush your shoulders so none left on your shoulders mah :D

Ok Ok bro KLK, tks for your advice...Will in future not eat those fxxking chips except potato chips :p

Grimwell
12-02-2007, 08:37 AM

Hahaha.. I found your "Ah Dan" pictures on a Taiwanese Webby.

http://picdb.thaimisc.com/sudteen/162-7.jpg

http://picdb.thaimisc.com/sudteen/162-8.jpg

Grimwell
12-02-2007, 08:39 AM
One more picture.. ;)
By the way these pictures were posted 17 Jan 2007.

http://picdb.thaimisc.com/sudteen/162-9.jpg

maituleow
12-02-2007, 10:17 AM

If u had passed on her contact, she probably dun need to be on the street!!
If your claims of spending on her is true,then she dun need to be on the street!!!
If u had thought of "taking"care of her ,then she dun have to be on the street!
Now u know why U are the problem, she is on the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

camelot
12-02-2007, 10:50 AM
[QUOTE=Grimwell;1852680]One more picture.. ;)
By the way these pictures were posted 17 Jan 2007.

Fantastic sluething bro! vell dun!

mangoesteam
12-02-2007, 10:55 AM
...By the way these pictures were posted 17 Jan 2007.Maybe the threadstarter is Hiro Nakamura from the series "Hereos". He can do time travel:p

v.killers
12-02-2007, 12:40 PM
[QUOTE=Grimwell;1852678]Hahaha.. I found your "Ah Dan" pictures on a Taiwanese Webby.

Bro Grimwell,

You also a picha lobang king :D

Now see our Nato17 what to say??

juswan2knwu
12-02-2007, 01:34 PM

Bro, in case U nvr realised, all threads under "FL Dome" R meant for Samsters to share &/or get FL contacts. If U jus intend 2 boast abt yr fantsy, go 2 "Adults Section". I believe no bros will had fault U 4 yr fantsy job, pay, spelling mistake & ... (since we all read them with a PINCH OF THE SALT cos most, esp. INSCENT stuffs R a taboo 2 us in REAL LIFE)

Even if any1 realised they dun make sense, they will jus point it out & hav a gd laugh BUT still encourage U 2 go on & "fan pin" (ISN'T tat wha U WANT???) :D

But U chose 2 post here where ppl R sharing their real-life contacts?! U gt wha I mean? I knt help if U R still clueless, maybe U R really an expert (ONLY in 1 AREA, the $15k waste converting job") :p

westsv
12-02-2007, 03:06 PM
Bros,

Just a word of warning, there are too many such girls out there in one form or another. I must have heard this sob story so many times till i have become numb to it. Don't know where they all the the same story from but i have been wondering if they all read the same book.

Just remember, they are here with one purpose in mind, that is to make money for themselves. As long as you remember this salient point, happy bonking!

Be careful about these women with the sob stories, all designed to make you part with your hard earned cash. $$$$$

Bro westsv

juswan2knwu
12-02-2007, 07:25 PM
Bros,

Just a word of warning, there are too many such girls out there in one form or another. I must have heard this sob story so many times till i have become numb to it. Don't know where they all the the same story from but i have been wondering if they all read the same book.

They gt tak MCQ test there 1, eg. QN1) if gt guy(s) who earns >= RMB$3k (since they R sporing the entire planet) is luvstuck w/ U. Wha must U do?

A) Tell them frankly U R materalistic & jus here 2 grab as much on the short date & "yi jing huan xiang" (return home proudly as done well aboard)
B) Tell them U R in debt bcos of personal problem BUT NONE is of yr fault & add if yr cunt is VERY TIGHT or oni 1 or 2 BF(s) b4 oni.
G) Tell them, pls donate 2 me as I gt tis or tat illness (non-transbitable, otherwise, the guy(s) kana scare off). U wldn't hav gt in2 tis trade if nt trying 2 raise the $$

All, except 'A' (the TRUE ans) is correct!!! Why? Cos w/ the largest population on earth, if only 1 ans (reason) is correct, ppl k c thru their ploy easily.

Hiaz, westsv, hw come U k still c thru them so easily when Mr Nato17 who k EARN $15k/mth knt c thru ???!!! U earn $150k/mth, isit?! :eek:

Lk there, I will k NEW contracts soon, cos they will find my consulation 2 add ans 'H' 2 'N' 2 the MCQ test liao. Ha, ha, ... :D

happycamper
12-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Nice pics bro Grimwell hahahaha!!!! you deserved to be upped will do when I get power back. :D

Grimwell
13-02-2007, 12:31 AM
[QUOTE=Grimwell;1852678]Hahaha.. I found your "Ah Dan" pictures on a Taiwanese Webby.

Bro Grimwell,

You also a picha lobang king :D

Now see our Nato17 what to say??

This is the wonder of internet.;)

Sboobs_lover
13-02-2007, 12:54 AM
Opss i tink i am the one who started sayin his salary, WAIT dun zap me hor, haha, i also victim tinkin he will pass the contact. I even up him!!!

Anyway i dun tink he will reply us anymore.

Nice pic n good effort, will up u when power regain.........

Grimwell
13-02-2007, 12:59 AM
Opss i tink i am the one who started sayin his salary, WAIT dun zap me hor, haha, i also victim tinkin he will pass the contact. I even up him!!!

Anyway i dun tink he will reply us anymore.

Nice pic n good effort, will up u when power regain.........

I also upz him and PM for contact.:mad:

This NATO is NO ACTION TALK ONLY!

Sniper888
13-02-2007, 01:54 AM
I am surprised that no powerful bros zapped him to Zero yet ??:confused:

Hanxinco88
13-02-2007, 02:28 AM

dont be surprised!!!....check again tomorrow...:D

enek
13-02-2007, 03:04 AM
I seriously dun think he will post here anytime soon or else he'll be zapped like hell!

v.killers
13-02-2007, 05:15 AM

Hahaha...bro Sniper888,

Think all bros there prefer to save power to Up ppl then to Zap...Tio Bo?:D

dannywee75
20-02-2007, 02:12 AM
nbzzz... 1st post was power ! ... and then after going through 10 pages of shit ,comes back to zero ..cb waste my time ... :mad:

nato = No Action, Talk Only ?

s7evin
20-02-2007, 07:21 AM
nbzzz... 1st post was power ! ... and then after going through 10 pages of shit ,comes back to zero ..cb waste my time ...

ya lo, wasted my time too :(

think the threadstarter really deserve a beating... :D

Alchemist
20-02-2007, 07:25 AM
LOL zzzzzzzzz :mad:

SB_Naruto
20-02-2007, 08:21 AM
Threadstarter busy celebrating New yr with this 16 yrs old model.

jon2000sg
20-02-2007, 09:14 AM
so anyone tried her?

the last young MM I tried in Jan 07 is 19yo

BIG BANG BOOM !!!

Happy Lunar New Year !!!

BONK! BONK! BONK! :D

Grimwell
20-02-2007, 10:13 AM
so anyone tried her?

the last young MM I tried in Jan 07 is 19yo

BIG BANG BOOM !!!

Happy Lunar New Year !!!

BONK! BONK! BONK! :D

Bro,
you never read all the pages huh?
:D

Valianthrust
20-02-2007, 01:11 PM
great story... but doubt credibility. Maths all wrong anyway... :p

TonyMontana
20-02-2007, 04:41 PM
brilliant FR bro. u got mail!! =)

juswan2knwu
20-02-2007, 05:00 PM

Bro, U k wait till nex CNY, oso he wun reply U 1. Wan 2 knw why? Read the earlier 5 pages, manzzz Happy CNY :D

xiao liao
20-02-2007, 06:07 PM
great story... but doubt credibility. Maths all wrong anyway... :p

ya lah... until today he still failed to explain the mango's shirts equation... i show one my fren works in mango and she can't believe wat he said is true.

xiao liao

alwaysandy
20-02-2007, 06:44 PM
any FR on this young lolita? he said 100bucks in the third serial but duno why no FR....should be an affordable rate...:) see the story very attractive.:)

happy000
20-02-2007, 06:53 PM
Are you crazy or do not understand England? :rolleyes: The threadstarter already disappear from the scene after getting some points from the bros here. His last posting was on 10 Feb 2007 and no one can zap him until he make some postings.

happy000
20-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Mr Andy -- you never read the whole thread. This is just a story created from nowhere and the threadstarter has taken all the bros here on a ride to fantasy land :) As you say this story is very attractive and you expect a FR :rolleyes:

any FR on this young lolita? he said 100bucks in the third serial but duno why no FR....should be an affordable rate) see the story very attractive)

Marlborolgt
16-03-2007, 01:29 AM
bro's Let's keep this post alive and WAIT for him...make me steam steam for 1 month liao. end up:confused:

Accord_JDM
16-03-2007, 10:45 AM
alamak...
saw the first few pages of this thread thought that a great gem was found and to be share with bros here...
then after so many pages... end up nothing...

sorry to say that i do have doubts over bro Nato17 FR on this girl...
perhaps he can show us more...
i hope to believe that he had found a gem and if this is the real case where he willing to share with all bros... this will definitely benefit all of us...

Marlborolgt
11-04-2007, 08:04 PM
bro's Let's keep this post alive and WAIT for him...make me steam steam for 1 month liao. end up:confused:

Thanks for the pts from Uncle sammi..:p