PDA

View Full Version : Any good hotel in Bangkok???

danny92776516
23-07-2017, 06:48 AM
Range from $100-150....best near the four face buddha

Happyman007
23-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Range from $100-150....best near the four face buddha

So hard to search Agoda?? :confused:

strikeback4
23-07-2017, 08:44 PM
baiyoke sky if you willing to spend more

3000baht (aprox $120) can get you a suite

Other than that, your budget can get plenty of other good choices :D

danny92776516
24-07-2017, 10:26 AM

Thanks,but there is quite old already...looking for new hotel

Koibitosan
24-07-2017, 12:23 PM

half that price at sukhumviit also can get suites bro. :rolleyes:

Many hotel nowadays to choose.

strikeback4
24-07-2017, 12:39 PM
half that price at sukhumviit also can get suites bro. :rolleyes:

Many hotel nowadays to choose.

although its old... but the view is amazing.... :D

Yokosi
24-07-2017, 01:05 PM
although its old... but the view is amazing.... :D

No BTS and MRTA near that hotel.Also hotel not gf.

strikeback4
24-07-2017, 03:48 PM
No BTS and MRTA near that hotel.Also hotel not gf.

haha go enjoy the view ma....

beside i find the taxi is cheaper in BKK, aprox 30 - 100Baht ($1 to $5) to travel around

Yokosi
24-07-2017, 05:02 PM
haha go enjoy the view ma....

beside i find the taxi is cheaper in BKK, aprox 30 - 100Baht ($1 to $5) to travel around

Good view.....yes. Got " hotel fine " for bringing in unregistered lady. Ok, if u rich and enjoy and pump the naked puying while watching the view at the window.

Traffic jam area even with cheapo taxi and far away from soapies, agogo bars, clubs to chill in Thonglo, Sukhumvit, Ekamai and RCA discos but nearer to Saphan Kwai Thai agogo clubs and the nearby Petachaburi soapies such as Cupity which is a ripp off.

strikeback4
24-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Good view.....yes. Got " hotel fine " for bringing in unregistered lady. Ok, if u rich and enjoy and pump the naked puying while watching the view at the window.

Traffic jam area even with cheapo taxi and far away from soapies, agogo bars, clubs to chill in Thonglo, Sukhumvit, Ekamai and RCA discos but nearer to Saphan Kwai Thai agogo clubs and the nearby Petachaburi soapies such as Cupity which is a ripp off.

Baiyoke sky got hotel fine? :eek:

I was there last april and I bring some FL to my room without any question ask :confused:

yinyang
24-07-2017, 05:43 PM
TS, hotel choice is a personal choice depends on not just budget but comfort level. With your budget 2500-3500bt, you are spoilt for choices. Just hit on the travel/hotel search engines ie Agoda, Booking.com, Trivago or Expedia etc.

Filter to location, #stars, budget etc. Browse through the customer reviews, see overall ratings (choose >8-9). Benchmark also TripAdvisor with independent reviews.

Used to stay at Phoenchit, near to my Sathorn office but yet accessible to Nana, SC etc. Nice, quiet area and you can get Aetas (business class hotel) for 2600-2700. Recall the bathroom is glass view (can be shuttered). Just opp Conrad (5-6 star) probably circa 5k. If Asoke is your kinda place near T21 and SC, Furama FX circa 2k. BTS to your 4 faced Buddha.

Yokosi
24-07-2017, 06:04 PM
Baiyoke sky got hotel fine? :eek:

I was there last april and I bring some FL to my room without any question ask :confused:

Good. U are correct on the hotel fine. U answered correctly. U also incorrect. The hotel sometimes fine people for bring in unregistered guests, but depends on the front office staff. Sometimes, they do not give a hoot about it and the punter escape the fine.

strikeback4
24-07-2017, 06:11 PM
Good. U are correct on the hotel fine. U answered correctly. U also incorrect. The hotel sometimes fine people for bring in unregistered guests, but depends on the front office staff. Sometimes, they do not give a hoot about it and the punter escape the fine.

I think because i book online and they are not dress sexily :p

Imagine its too obvious if you brings FL from agogo bar or disco and with their sexy outfit.... :eek:

Yokosi
24-07-2017, 07:53 PM
I think because i book online and they are not dress sexily :p

Imagine its too obvious if you brings FL from agogo bar or disco and with their sexy outfit.... :eek:

Correct. If the puying dress liked an office lady or secretary, with files, note books, lap top.....sure, she can get in with no question asked by front office and security.

If your lady dress to kill liked from a disco or from a bar or a katoey..........your girl / boy with half melons jutting out, she / him will be stopped.

countryman
25-07-2017, 04:02 PM
Sukhumvit Suites just beside Asok station is the most convenient.
Hotel is new, rooms are nice, prices very reasonable n only a 2mins walk to soi cowboy. They have no issues with u bringing a guest back to your room. Very nice restaurant /bar @ the hotel.

danny92776516
25-07-2017, 04:12 PM
Thanks all bro for helping up....i book already

danny92776516
28-07-2017, 05:56 PM
One more thing to ask all bro,where to buy emergency pill in bangkok?
Must see doctor?

commandowolf
28-07-2017, 08:09 PM
One more thing to ask all bro,where to buy emergency pill in bangkok?
Must see doctor?

Bro, just bring cd and ky no worries, raw is war!

yinyang
28-07-2017, 08:16 PM
...where to buy emergency pill in bangkok? Must see doctor?
Lau sai (po chi) pills or the blue pills for you to shiokadoo?:confused:

No prescription for either:p

vbkk
28-07-2017, 10:58 PM
Lau sai (po chi) pills or the blue pills for you to shiokadoo?:confused:

No prescription for either:p

Probably referring to the "morning after pills". U can purchase from the pharmacy without prescription either. :p

Master123
29-07-2017, 03:30 PM
See girls while showering? Jing jing? 555

Baiyoke? Pratunam?

Many Singaporean likes to stay there.

Try Arte. Suk soi 19. Newly built circa oct 2016, with small pool on the roof top ala infinity pool. 3 mins to Asoke BTS/Suk MRT.
3 mins to Thermae if you know how to walk short cut. 3 mins to Healthland Asoke. 3 mins to terminal. Why not. :D

Note: my walk and your walk speed may differ. I walk maybe 3 mins but if you walk like turtle, probably takes 5 mins :D:p

Stayed there for a night as I got free voucher to redeem. I would give 5/5 for everything in there. Lastly for those tiko Peh who wants the see girls while showering this hotel can see, but also can off it of you wants privacy. :D

guang1981
29-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Mostly see through bathroom is 4 star which cost around 100plus per night..
Hardly see any 3 star hotel with see through bathroom..

kelthai
30-07-2017, 08:29 PM
Le Meridien is near patpong silom area. Le Concorde swissotel is the one opposite nataree at Ratchadapisek road. ;)

percyjackson
31-07-2017, 07:45 AM
So where did u book TS?
My friend told me accord group open another mecure in BKK on may , & it having promo price till end of month , problem is located at Makkasan but I already will figured it out what to do next week

kelthai
31-07-2017, 04:03 PM
So where did u book TS?
My friend told me accord group open another mecure in BKK on may , & it having promo price till end of month , problem is located at Makkasan but I already will figured it out what to do next week

Why stay at Makkasan? I suggest Le Concorde swissotel. I always staycation at this hotel. ;)

percyjackson
31-07-2017, 06:11 PM
Why stay at Makkasan? I suggest Le Concorde swissotel. I always staycation at this hotel. ;)

Wa 5* i cannot afford la haha but it been 3 years since i went

bigmam
01-08-2017, 12:51 AM
Banyan Tree is pretty good, nice and luxurious! Stayed there when i went to Bkk last month

mr2turb
05-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Looking for suggestions between this 2 hotels. Hope you experienced guys can chime in.

1) Hilton Sukhumvit
- Got free accomodation here
- Planning to go thermae to pick up some FL. Worry that it is too far from Thermae and FL will not go back with me.

2) Sofitel Sukhumvit.
- close to thermae
- need to pay out of pocket.
- Central to everything.

Ultimately i would like to try Hilton but i will have only 2 days. Which of the 2 will you guys pick ?

vbkk
05-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Looking for suggestions between this 2 hotels. Hope you experienced guys can chime in.

1) Hilton Sukhumvit
- Got free accomodation here
- Planning to go thermae to pick up some FL. Worry that it is too far from Thermae and FL will not go back with me.

2) Sofitel Sukhumvit.
- close to thermae
- need to pay out of pocket.
- Central to everything.

Ultimately i would like to try Hilton but i will have only 2 days. Which of the 2 will you guys pick ?

It has to depend whether u are planning to take FLs at Thermae for ST or LT. If LT, then it should not be any problem for the girl to go back to the hotel of your choice. If it's short time , the girl would prefer to go to the nearest hotel or ST hotel upstairs. Also price of Sofitel is ard 7k per night , it depends on your Budget etc. ;)

turtle_no15
06-08-2017, 05:47 AM
With your budget you got many choice of hotel to stay you may wanna try sukhumvit area where 4 / 5 star hotels / condotel are cheaper.