PDA

View Full Version : bbk alone on 16 ~ 19 may

haruki
07-02-2007, 12:12 AM
hi everybody

me new here n going to bkk this coming 16 ~ 19 may alone. need yr advices on:

a. is it safe to go MP or any red light district or club ?

b. any bro going during that period? mind me joinin in ??

and any other advice for me.

thx in advance.

haruki
07-02-2007, 10:14 AM
i m meant if i go to MP or red light district by myself, any problem ?

vmtech
08-02-2007, 12:46 AM
wah may still long way man, not sure yet

BkkResident
08-02-2007, 01:22 AM
hi everybody

thx in advance.

A. It is safe to go MPs,agogo bars,ktvs or any discos in bangkok.

B. There is a previous link for cheongsters to meet up and post their dates there.

Enjoy,and remember to post FRs here!! ;)

ansonlky
08-02-2007, 06:37 AM
hi everybody

thx in advance.

a) It is safer than trying to have raw sex with a whore.

b) U can always put up at bro bkk resident apartment at Wattana Mansion when u are there coz he is scared to sleep alone at night liao mah now he know that place is haunted hahaha.

c) Last advice for u is to fark safely there dun contract Aids there and spread it to the geylang gers when u r back..

haruki
08-02-2007, 09:38 AM
to all the bros

thx for the advises.

hi bkkResident

wat is FR?

hi alsonlky

will play safely then... :P

vmtech
08-02-2007, 11:42 AM
FR = field report

BkkResident
08-02-2007, 05:27 PM
a) It is safer than trying to have raw sex with a whore.

b) U can always put up at bro bkk resident apartment at Wattana Mansion when u are there coz he is scared to sleep alone at night liao mah now he know that place is haunted hahaha.

c) Last advice for u is to fark safely there dun contract Aids there and spread it to the geylang gers when u r back..

Be careful of conmen in Central World Plaza,Be careful of pickpockets along sukhumvits. I have friends who kana both i mentioned when they are in bkk.

U can try staying at Palazzo Hotel near Huai Kwang. Hotel is nice and affordable. Near to MPs,MRT is nearby as well.Wattana mansion not every room also nice ok.:D

ansonlky
08-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Be careful of conmen in Central World Plaza,Be careful of pickpockets along sukhumvits. I have friends who kana both i mentioned when they are in bkk.

U can try staying at Palazzo Hotel near Huai Kwang. Hotel is nice and affordable. Near to MPs,MRT is nearby as well.Wattana mansion not every room also nice ok.:D

Beach Residence also 600 baht only beside ratchadaphisek mrt... There is a Veronika nearby...... If u Wan more budget u can put up at lumphini park or victory monument park....

BkkResident
08-02-2007, 06:31 PM
Beach Residence also 600 baht only beside ratchadaphisek mrt... There is a Veronika nearby...... If u Wan more budget u can put up at lumphini park or victory monument park....

Read from here some time before about there is a pickup joint near 13coins hotel/Grand hotel for some thai uni chicks?U heard before?Or izzit u who posted that?hahaa..:D

ansonlky
08-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Read from here some time before about there is a pickup joint near 13coins hotel/Grand hotel for some thai uni chicks?U heard before?Or izzit u who posted that?hahaa..:D

That was long ago bro..... under a diff nick hahah...Any way there is some FLs that will hang around at the restaurant waiting to pounch on carrot heads that stay at the hotel. 13 coin is another popular choice for singaporeans after wattana is full coz it is just opposite..

BkkResident
08-02-2007, 11:38 PM
That was long ago bro..... under a diff nick hahah...Any way there is some FLs that will hang around at the restaurant waiting to pounch on carrot heads that stay at the hotel. 13 coin is another popular choice for singaporeans after wattana is full coz it is just opposite..

Seldom go over the other side of the EVEN soi,cos most of the fun is on the ODD soi. :p

Yomun aka Vin
09-02-2007, 01:10 AM

Bro, I stay in Wattana Mansion all the time I go to Bkk. It's like my second home already.

Will be there next week. Which room are you staying? Hope can meet up with the legend. :)

BkkResident
09-02-2007, 01:27 AM
Bro, I stay in Wattana Mansion all the time I go to Bkk. It's like my second home already.

Will be there next week. Which room are you staying? Hope can meet up with the legend.

U know anything about those higher level floors with padlocks? I stay lower level one...:) I am not legend,Red boy is legend. :D

hosayboh
09-02-2007, 01:38 AM
555 this thread u also zat redboy....:D

ansonlky
09-02-2007, 06:42 AM
haruki asked some humble questions and you give some lames answers.

The only people who we should worry about getting aids and spread to Geyland girls are vmtech, eggkiller and you. Bloody homosexuals! :eek:

If i gana aids u will be my first victim bro hahahahah. Welcome back Mr Zhou, it has beena long wait....