PDA

View Full Version : What's your take on sharing your girls with other bros?

naturegreen
18-07-2017, 05:34 PM
Curious cause I have actually shared a few girls with one of my close friend. He doesn't do penetration though just oral with the girls and some of them even got addicted to him.Don't flame me as these girls are usually my flings or NSA. So far only came across 3 friends who share theirs with me.

How about you guys?

sexcision
18-07-2017, 10:33 PM
For me, im the processive type. Be it fling or gf or wife. What mine is mine. No sharing! Lol yup. Im the selfish type. I do enjoy the fantansy for wife sharing thou. But I know I cannot take it and therefore no attempt to even suggest it to my wife

unistudent
18-07-2017, 11:57 PM
I think if is fling or nsa and the girl is ok with it. I think is fine :)

whitesnake
19-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Why want to share ? I rather keep them for myself.

hotguy2468
19-07-2017, 07:52 PM
Heng Dai Yi Sau Chook Yau Lung Dai Ka Took :D

One of the brotherhood rules I was taught when I was young. And they actually practice it. It was good for juniors like us with the easy availabilty and continuous supply of willing girls for sex. But somehow thinking back on those days I have some regrets as most of those girls who follow our brotherhood ended up as whores or hostesses in clubs or massage girls.

UltraBullToad
19-07-2017, 11:03 PM

One of the brotherhood rules I was taught when I was young. And they actually practice it. It was good for juniors like us with the easy availabilty and continuous supply of willing girls for sex. But somehow thinking back on those days I have some regrets as most of those girls who follow our brotherhood ended up as whores or hostesses in clubs or massage girls.

Nice phrase!! :D

newyorker88
20-07-2017, 10:50 AM

These gals love the fun of it and walked this path Long time to. Can't be helped, they can choose not to

diputs1269
20-07-2017, 02:23 PM
These gals love the fun of it and walked this path Long time to. Can't be helped, they can choose not to

So they are willing party and not forced or tricked.

lancelim
26-07-2017, 07:23 AM
I agree. If there is mutual understanding it's ok. In the good old days there's girls who shared me with their girls or the girl had other fbs besides me.

Cheesebeast
26-07-2017, 09:45 AM
For me, im the processive type. Be it fling or gf or wife. What mine is mine. No sharing! Lol yup. Im the selfish type. I do enjoy the fantansy for wife sharing thou. But I know I cannot take it and therefore no attempt to even suggest it to my wife

Agree with bro. I dont want my gf to be fucking any other guys. Im ok with fucking other gals but i will lose my shit if my gf fucks other guys

eagerness
26-07-2017, 12:46 PM
So they are willing party and not forced or tricked.

Agree with you bro :)

maxman
02-08-2017, 08:18 PM
I do not mind sharing a one-night stand or a one-time fling, but I will not share a woman I love or maybe even a fuck buddy.

Several years ago, an Asian guy shared an Asian girl with me. They were surely not a couple, and I suspected they were fuck buddies. One of them must have raised the idea of doing MMF. After some socializing with another guy also found through a dating website, he was eliminated. I became that accepted third party which the girl chose. The girl did not explicitly say it, but looking back, I arrived to that conclusion due to her invites. The girl was in her late 20s, slim, small boobs, not pretty but fortunately not ugly enough to be a total turn off. As long as she wrapped her lips around my cock, I could get it up and we can get started. However, she gave the other guy priority, almost always starting with him first so I got seconds. Now that I think back, it was not a good idea and not good for me.