PDA

View Full Version : Big @@ Sze Chuan girl @ $60

aczeta76
05-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Hi bros,

Did a check and dun think this is same Fang Fang discussed in other thread:D . Anyway, was having lunch ard L16 when I saw one bro with a SYT dressed in pink top and micro shorts with @@ bursting out.

Tot got no chance already so finished up and walked around. 20 mins later, saw her near Shell station but kena potong jalan by another bro so LL went look around L20.

About to go off later then saw her, mai tu liao. Went up and asked "Yao qu ma".
She was quite shocked by my question and took a while to reply "$60" so onz lah.

Went to one of the $5 motels and checked in. Once door closed, started to enjoy her ample assets. Tried frenching but she turned away so she proceed to undress me and shower. SOP shower but she was quite soft spoken and obilging.

Dried ourselves and proceed to bed. Catbath and then I felt her tongue on didi... hmmm BBBJ without asking. So I asked her, "No need condom meh"... She said she was clean and had also inspected me juz now during shower so I relented lah.. Tried 2 positions (Cow girl and missionary) as was tired but stereo quite good. After cum, she helped cleaned me and we lay hugging like lovers for a short while. Ratings below.

Name: Fang Fang (Told me arrived last sat only)
Sze Chuan
34C-24-25 (Quite small size and tits a bit too big for her frame)
BBBJ: 7/10 (suction not really there but she likes it. BBBJ alternating with sucking of nipple)
FJ: 7/10 (GFE)
Damage: $60 (20 mins coz cheap motel) + $20 tips coz intend to RTF.

For contacts, rep of 25 and above with FR posted before. (I log in once a day so be a bit patient or bros who tried her before can also share) She will be here for another few weeks so please be gentle as I intend to RTF.

aczeta76
05-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Contacts given to a few bros so enjoy... logging off now as need to pick CO up.

Keep sharing..

Pokimon1
05-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Dried ourselves and proceed to bed. Catbath and then I felt her tongue on didi... hmmm BBBJ without asking. So I asked her, "No need condom meh"... She said she was clean and had also inspected me juz now during shower so I relented lah.. Tried 2 positions (Cow girl and missionary) as was tired but stereo quite good. After cum, she helped cleaned me and we lay hugging like lovers for a short while. Ratings below.

Hey bro.... YOU FUCKED HER RAW???

wolverman
05-02-2007, 06:55 PM
So I asked her, "No need condom meh"... She said she was clean and had also inspected me juz now during shower so I relented lah...

Oh oh........:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
05-02-2007, 10:26 PM

Wahliao... unnecessary risk... :eek:

Torch_Man
05-02-2007, 10:39 PM
not again tis RAW thing......
plse.................
y most bros prefer RAW wif FL leh??????
is d excitement so great wif an unknown gal??????
plse enlighten me.....

onion_rings
05-02-2007, 10:43 PM

Yes bro pokimon, threadstarter did mention he relent as both of them look clean without chk up. Let's pray for him that the FL is really clean or he will spread to his OC :eek: :D

fausto
05-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Let's see.

She checked you and said you are clean. Therefore no need for condom.

I wonder if she said that to the guy before you and the guy before that guy.

$60 for big titted girl + $5 for hotel room and that's $65.

So you saved 2 bucks on a condom. Here's the part I dont get. Did you fuck her raw or not? Whatever it is, you share a potential death trap with all of us here.

Gee... Thanks!!

amazeme
06-02-2007, 12:06 AM
Fuck her RAW. You are asking for trouble. And you can believe after she tells you she is clean. Is she a CB and LC doctor? Hopefully your little head will not SWELL.:confused:

Take care dude.

tokkon1
06-02-2007, 12:16 AM
Hi bros,

Dried ourselves and proceed to bed. Catbath and then I felt her tongue on didi... hmmm BBBJ without asking. So I asked her, "No need condom meh"... She said she was clean and had also inspected me juz now during shower so I relented lah..

I think he meant BBBJ...not RAW fuck. Just wait for threadstarter to clarify.

Lubber
06-02-2007, 02:04 AM
Is her hp number xxxxx724? Long straight hair? Abit rounded face and small mouth? Very nice voice? Height arnd 1.60?

aczeta76
06-02-2007, 07:52 AM
Yo bros,,

RAW is WAR... nope juz BBBJ and capped sex. I am a safe cruiser.

sianren
06-02-2007, 09:48 AM
Yo bros,,

RAW is WAR... nope juz BBBJ and capped sex. I am a safe cruiser.

:D Yeah bro, does she hang around after 6pm onwards.....never got to see such mei mei... along 12, 14 or behind shell????

Is her hp number xxxxx724? Long straight hair? Abit rounded face and small mouth? Very nice voice? Height arnd 1.60?

Hey bro, U oso like to hang around there, I am most at Lor 12 Golden Cafe...

Mr Cactus

shumakol
06-02-2007, 10:19 AM
Hi bro pls send me her contact email at [email protected] thanks.
RAW is nice

wildbeast
06-02-2007, 01:46 PM
Bro Aczeta76, I at lor 16 makan lunch maybe 2 weeks ago, I saw one SYT going wif a man. Wait but never see her then. Wonder if she is the one u said.

- long hair
- small-medium eyes.
- she was in red/pink top and denim short/skirt when I saw her.
- reveal half her big neh neh :eek:
- CONFIRMED pretty SYT.
- Some PRC veri good in telling lies/stories. She may be here earlier.

Please PM her contacts to me. Hope IS HER!!!! Thank you!

dirtyhairy
06-02-2007, 03:41 PM
Is she Fong2, Fang2, Fling2 or what's her name?
Too many gals with similar assets & descriptions, vely confusing.
Sometimes, vely pai seh after calling only to find she's the same dame u had just tamed!:D

sianren
07-02-2007, 11:15 AM
Bro Aczeta76, I at lor 16 makan lunch maybe 2 weeks ago, I saw one SYT going wif a man. Wait but never see her then. Wonder if she is the one u said.

- long hair
- small-medium eyes.
- she was in red/pink top and denim short/skirt when I saw her.
- reveal half her big neh neh :eek:
- CONFIRMED pretty SYT.
- Some PRC veri good in telling lies/stories. She may be here earlier.

Please PM her contacts to me. Hope IS HER!!!! Thank you!

Hi Bro, oh I was at Lor 14..coffeshop...dun get to see her..:confused: Wat time she start work...keen to see how she fare???

Mr Cactus

Lubber
07-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Well...if is the same girl i tried before,i would say 7/10 on looks and she has a body to die for. Super girlfriend feel with lotsa frenching. Auto bbbj and cowgirl always want you to suck on her nips. Try asking her for 1hr service confirm damn sextifaction. But just be wary of her that's all i can say. Fuck and forget you know?

dirtyhairy
07-02-2007, 10:18 PM
Yo Bro Lub,

Pray tell what's the reason to be wary about her?
Can share yr story since u seemed to enjoy her deep deep!
If it's nuthing serious, may be u can pass on contact for me to QC?
hehehehe....didi's still horny.
Bro DirtyHairy

onion_rings
07-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Bro DirtyHairy
Abang DH, it's nothing serious lah. Think what he mean is worries aft 1hr of full svcs will fall into the those kc trap. After so many bonk didi still horny har?:D

Lubber
08-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Bro DirtyHairy

You have a message.

satyr365
08-02-2007, 12:20 AM
Yo bro Lubber!

What's the story man. It all seems quite unsettling, cos I'm dying to go try her out. Is there something I should know too??

Cheers

y68708903
08-02-2007, 12:21 AM
o yes~! i want to can? pls

Lubber
08-02-2007, 12:22 AM
Need to wait for threadstarter to confirm if is the same girl first mah, dun wan to anyhow say ppl mah.

ben_cooldude
08-02-2007, 10:32 AM
already sent pm to threadstarter 2 days ago but no response leh ..... :( maybe bro lubber can share yours instead ? i've got visa fm oc for this friday and hope to make full use of this r&r time :D

aczeta76
08-02-2007, 10:55 AM
already sent pm to threadstarter 2 days ago but no response leh ..... :( maybe bro lubber can share yours instead ? i've got visa fm oc for this friday and hope to make full use of this r&r time :D

Sorry bros,

OC was on leave yesterday so no chance to logon at home. Have PM those of you who qualify.

Think the other bros talking about same girl... rem tt damage is $60, she may ask for more but dun pamper her too much..

aczeta76
08-02-2007, 10:56 AM
Abang DH, it's nothing serious lah. Think what he mean is worries aft 1hr of full svcs will fall into the those kc trap. After so many bonk didi still horny har?:D

Ya.. true that got potential for kc so do watch out.:p

wildbeast
08-02-2007, 12:25 PM
Ya.. true that got potential for kc so do watch out.:p

Bro, please advise me wat is KC TRAP? Thanks.

wildbeast
09-02-2007, 05:08 PM
This Fangfang really PISSED ME OFF!!!! @#$%^&*(

Dunno izzit I kena this shit or other bro too. CCB!!!!

8-2-2007 (Thur) evening after work arranged to meet her. Last min told me wait 30 mins as she washing clothes. Ok, wait! After 40 mins call her she told me to wait another shit 30 mins!!!! Already told her beforehand cannot stay out late cos got kid to tend to. Spent 40 mins wait for nothing. TU LAN!

9-2-2007 (Fri) called her and arranged to meet again. She set the time. Me wait for extra 15 mins and called her. She seems like forgot the whole fucking appt! Told me to wait 30 mins. OK, endure!!!! me waited 50 mins. Still no sign of her. Called and she told me to wait 20 mins again. I told her forget everything and returned to office. Wasted: 45 mins waiting for nothing again. Somemore today veri HOT!

Haiz..... hope she DO NOT treat the next customer this way. Good luck! Wat a BITCH!

Lubber
09-02-2007, 09:59 PM
One of the things about her lol....but her 1hr service for me personally is woah....

wildbeast
12-02-2007, 11:44 AM
No chance to login till now. Ok! Got FR on her on dat same day she "sabo" me. Juz smsed her after me cooled down and told her her problem. She keep apologising and promised to meet me promptly and offer me 10/10 service if I still keen. Ok then and below is the findings...

1) Indeed got some GF feels.
2) Pls note her boobs is C-cup. She wears many paddings to make it look
D-E cup. Feel hers already very solid liao, dun need all these paddings.
3) Patient, dun answer call (one incoming halfway), accomodating.
4) She luv COWGAL.
5) She seems to enjoy u FOCUSING on her tits.
6) French well.
7) She finished me with BBBJ and CIM. (For this, pls dun force her. She do
this very selectively). Guess me one lucky fucker!!! :D
8) She will ask u for $80.00 nicely. Not threatening to lower her service if
u dun give type. I never agree and she still gv gd service. My tips
is wholly my own feel.
9) Damages: $60.00 (general service) + $20.00 (tips) + $13.00 (room).
10) Think she leaving 20 something this mth.

Take care bros and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!

Lubber
12-02-2007, 09:11 PM
5) She seems to enjoy u FOCUSING on her tits.

That's right,can never get enough of it.See ur post liao make me think of it again :D

ben_cooldude
15-02-2007, 12:34 PM
finally had a sexxion with her last night. as mentioned by some bros here, i think her time management is really bad ! i have to wait for almost 45 mins b4 she finally appeared. hwr, her service was definitely one of the best, if not the best, so, i eventually left a very satisfied man :D

i won't post much comment on her, all i can say is that given her petite built, she is very well endowed (nice and big boobies !) with an above looking face. to top it all, her service is really good with the extra touch of gf feeling throughout the sexxion. in fact, it wasn't a sexxion, i'd rather call it real love making as the way she moans, moving along with the rythem of the thrust, hugging and kissing/frenching etc, i would have rated her the best in all my encounters with the other fls.

i will visit her again very soon ! for those bros that have not visited her, guess you probably missing something good ........

Lubber
15-02-2007, 09:34 PM
Yeah, agree her time management is very very bad, had her on Monday nite after a session with juan juan, not sextified enuff mah. After the session with fang fang i was shaggified. Wonder if those who tried her had heard her stories before? Dunno real or fake, or trying to pull KC trap.