PDA

View Full Version : Hopeless Search

YoungBlood123
13-07-2017, 01:15 AM
Hi guys, i'm like super new here in terms of like actually searching or commenting/participating in anything. But recently i've decided to try and search and experience something new instead of lurking and just watching.

SO.... basically i'm a 21YO Male, im quite well built i guess? 1.72m and i've only had a few encounters here and there. I'm Hoping i can find some older ladies(30plus is fine by me)or whoever and are willing to have some fun with me and maybe teach me a trick or two ;) i dont discriminate :O probably wont find anything but yes at least i tried? got a 6 inch if it helps!

sean_j
14-07-2017, 05:33 PM
Hi guys, i'm like super new here in terms of like actually searching or commenting/participating in anything. But recently i've decided to try and search and experience something new instead of lurking and just watching.

SO.... basically i'm a 21YO Male, im quite well built i guess? 1.72m and i've only had a few encounters here and there. I'm Hoping i can find some older ladies(30plus is fine by me)or whoever and are willing to have some fun with me and maybe teach me a trick or two ;) i dont discriminate :O probably wont find anything but yes at least i tried? got a 6 inch if it helps!

Go get urself a FL:p

vkoolboi
14-07-2017, 07:07 PM

If you have money, preferably more of it, I am sure you will be very attractive and doesn't matter whether yours is 6 or 16 inches.