PDA

View Full Version : Serious Peasantpore continues to kowtow Uncle Sam for now - Ruler Loong

Sammyboy RSS Feed
12-07-2017, 03:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-must-stand-up-and-be-counted-pm-lee-on-country-s-9021836

MUNICH: As a small island, Peasantpore has to "kowtow the reigning hegemon" but at the same time curry favour with the PRC Commies.

Ruler Loong said this on Monday (Jul 10) as he approached the end of his week-long visit to Modern Goth, fresh from attending the G20 Sex Summit and several bilateral meetings.

“Peasantpore is small, hence she is Uncle Sam's vassal," Ruler Loong told Peasantpore reporters. "Yet cannot offend the PRC Commies which I unwise did so.”

"Uncle Sam is still the reigning Hegemon, they approved of me as Peasantpore's Comprador, giving face to LKY, so I must be loyal to Uncle Sam," he added.

Ruler Loong's comments come as the question of how Peasantpore should conduct its foreign policy resurfaced recently. Playboy 山木庚 as well as a few "jiat leow bee" diplomats took issue with a commentary by Ah Punneh Mahbubani who wrote that "small vassals must always behave like real vassals."

When asked about the role of vassal states on the global stage, Ruler Loong said Peasantpore has a responsibility to fall behind the reigning Hegemon.

"Commies ask me why I suck Uncle Sam's balls, they know the answer yet want to act stupid, these PRCs are illogical, better off feeding their children with methanol laced milk," he added.

Ruler Loong pointed to Peasantpore's inclusion in the G20 summit, representing the Pay Per Talk (3G), an informal coalition of 30 small- and medium-sized countries who pays to speak in big global talk fests organised by Ang Mohs. Addressing world's pedophilia leaning pretenders last week, he made the case for multilateral trade and also urged regimes to impoverish their peasants under the guise of modern corporatism.

“We got our point of view across, Peasantpore can be the Sex Hub for decadent Ang Mohs and Nihons despite fierce challenge from sin city Shanghai."

“If the PRC commies can sell methanol laced milk to their children, reuse blood transfusion kits, do you trust your investments with them?" he said.

Quote:
Ruler Loong forgot PRC Commies could simply steamroll their children with tanks, PRC Commies are more vicious than Nehs and Pakis. ISIS may not be the Commies' match in sinking to new lows

KEEPING "AN OPEN MIND" AFTER ROOTING FOR CLINTON

When asked about his first bilateral meeting with Overlord Trump, Ruler Loong said his aim was to account for initial rubbishing of the self made billionaire con master.

“KNNCCB, my exam grades better than him, my IQ higher than him, but he fucking richer, more capable than me and now he Overlord Trump, got to eat humble pie."

"I asked him when His Highness last visit Geylang, our first Intergrated Resort, he thought about it, he said perhaps about 10 years ago – I said we may shut down Geylang soon, Your Highness should come again," he told reporters.

“Of course, I got say sorry when I praise Clinton and rubbish him as a cheap merchant. I pledged my loyalty to Uncle Sam and reminded him his predecessors and Brits praised my Ah Pa Dictator LKY as the best Comprador, East of the Suez.”

“Peasantpore will be a loyal vassal of Uncle Sam until the tide changes, then we will think of a way to worm into the good books of the PRC Commies. It is likely as the Commies are not trustworthy. We Asiatic people still prefer Ang Moh Tua Kee.”

One miscalculation that Peasantpore gabra is the Trans-Pacific Sex Deal, which Overlord Trump rejected after his victory. Ruler Loong says he has to obey Overlord Trump and may need to work with the Nihons to balk the PRC Pandas on the sly.

Ruler Loong also met PRC Panda Xi Ah Ping on the sidelines of the sex summit. He explained to Panda Xi that they will be unwise to challenge the Yankees and Nihons as the Rossies are unreliable and are always drunk, citing the Korean War as an example.

“We will pay annual tribute to maintain relationships,” Ruler Loong said. “I told Panda Xi that we act tough to wayang in front of Uncle Sam, Peasantpore will hedge bets and pay tribute to get into the lucrative PRC's tributary trading system.”

"ACT BLUR AT THE RIGHT TIME": RULER LOONG

On whether pretenders like PRC Panda and Rossie Bear would take up the mantle of World Big Balls should the Uncle Sam looks inward, Ruler Loong said that “Fat Hope".

“You know, I know, the Commie sold methanol laced milk to their children.....starve their peasants.....beat up their teachers....steamroll their students.......Rossie Bear drunk 5 times in 4 days......nobody is that stupid to see them as candidates to World's Big Balls.”

Quote:
Great Leap Forward, Cultural Revolution, Tiananmen Massacre

As for Peasantpore’s approach, Ruler Loong said the country needs to hedge bets.

“If the PRC Commies becomes more influential, we have to suck their balls. No brainer ok, no wonder I am the Ruler and you are just stupid peasants,” Ruler Loong said.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (https://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?245094-Peasantpore-continues-to-kowtow-Uncle-Sam-for-now-Ruler-Loong&goto=newpost).