PDA

View Full Version : Hep B vaccination

Zenzisage
10-07-2017, 01:59 PM
Anyone checked at DSC but got the vaccine at polyclinic instead? I just called up polyclinic and they said they need the test results to do vaccination, otherwise I have to get doctor's consultation first. Still waiting for reply from DSC to see if they can gimme a hardcopy.

If they can't, do you guys think it's better and cheaper to go through the whole process (consultation+screening+vaccine) at polyclinic, or just get the vaccine at DSC sua? DSC vaccine is $84. Polyclinic vaccine is $28 but add up with consult and screening dunno will be how much.

Big Sexy
10-07-2017, 02:24 PM
what is your concern? :confused: if you want the save some dosh, just do everything at a polyclinic. otherwise just visit a GP... e.g http://www.centralclinic.com.sg/locate-us

http://www.centralclinic.com.sg/vaccination

Anyone checked at DSC but got the vaccine at polyclinic instead? I just called up polyclinic and they said they need the test results to do vaccination, otherwise I have to get doctor's consultation first. Still waiting for reply from DSC to see if they can gimme a hardcopy.

If they can't, do you guys think it's better and cheaper to go through the whole process (consultation+screening+vaccine) at polyclinic, or just get the vaccine at DSC sua? DSC vaccine is $84. Polyclinic vaccine is $28 but add up with consult and screening dunno will be how much.

sammyboyfor
10-07-2017, 07:10 PM

Money is more important than your health??? :eek: I have a friend who spent $300,000 to live a few years longer and here you are quibbling over $84! :rolleyes:

IAmAwesome
10-07-2017, 09:57 PM
I remember the polyclinic one if you take the Hep B, you can use medisave to pay

Zenzisage
10-07-2017, 11:12 PM
Money is more important than your health??? :eek: I have a friend who spent $300,000 to live a few years longer and here you are quibbling over $84! :rolleyes:

Lol relax man, just weighing my options...not gonna chiong until I get it done so I can take as long as I want:)

I think I'm going for polyclinic...

Mr_Discreet
12-07-2017, 10:55 AM
Lol relax man, just weighing my options...not gonna chiong until I get it done so I can take as long as I want:)

yeah, you're right bros...

IAmReallyNotGay
13-08-2017, 09:00 PM

Polyclinic also have vaccine that is both Hep A and B combined one, i remember them mentioning it to me before

TreeTrunks
30-09-2017, 09:36 PM
Hep A and B combined one

Then like that seems like a better deal to get the combined one then

grooling
10-10-2017, 08:09 PM
Hep b vaccination at dsc also can use Medisave to pay. Was there and nurse told me my blood test result don't have antibodies for hep b so I took it up

Arnolds
30-11-2017, 08:19 PM
Hep b vaccination at dsc also can use Medisave to pay

Thanks for that since can use medisave might as well just get it