PDA

View Full Version : How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

Pages : [1] 2 3

ceeko
10-07-2017, 11:30 AM
I think there are more and more people who prefer teasers rather than the full blown GQ services.

For me. I stopped going to those that gave GQ because of the atrocious rates they're demanding.

Come'on. $50 for HJ? That'll give you a full blown frenching pussy licking cock slurping hardworking nympho at Petain. And some of you pay $150 for a fuck at a massage joint? GL can get a full YTL service liao.

I much prefer a good 90mins massage and good teasing. at the most that costs me what $60-57ish, Go to petain or GL can get another $50 awesome fuck.

I see more and more MLs now doing teasing jobs to retain customers rather than giving HJ. Safer too as the playground remains clean. Good for people like me I guess? Maybe a good niche they can look into

Yes I'm typing this because I know a lot of massage shops owners and even the girls themselves read here too.

trichard
10-07-2017, 12:40 PM
I agree too... Blue balls at time better than 50dollar massage.

regissoo
10-07-2017, 02:03 PM
Yea agree too! The moment of excitement during the teasing feels good

ceeko
10-07-2017, 03:01 PM
Worst come to worst, still get a proper massage...... Rather than some fucked up money grabbing bitch just mechanically whacking your cock to milk (literally) more people per day.

xchange
10-07-2017, 03:19 PM
Agree get a good massage first, then can discuss/adjourn to elsewhere for release.
If massage no good, normally I won't go for any extra's

ceeko
10-07-2017, 04:57 PM
I tend to observe more and more legit (Clean) places with some degree of teasing. Perhaps a less risky way of staying in business and maintaining customer base.

Some of these places are getting a good flow of customers. Was just at one for 1.5 hours.... quite a few people made bookings.

ceeko
10-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Guys, those who PM me asking for contacts without sharing their own will eventually get nothing. Just have the courtesy to exchange, not keep asking.

I have another earlier thread, I kid you not, I received nearly 500 messages, only like 3 volunteered their own contacts for exchange only. Everyone wants contacts but nobody wanna share.

The 3 bros I have exchanged really gave good contacts and we'll preserve our teasing lobangs to those who share. Its also a way to protect our playgrounds for teasing massage girls.

Hope u all understand.

Denis8
10-07-2017, 06:03 PM
Totally agree. It was only 20 to 30 for hj but some rich ppl inflate the price by giving too much.. I feel it's going up to 70 for hj now as I encountered lately. Good JG I agree the price but normal hj? Nah..

Samster please negotiate, remember 50 is not mark3t rate .. its market rate for more than HJ

bingobang
10-07-2017, 06:29 PM
I fully agree with ts. Teasing has an element of surprise :). Hj charge is inflated nowadays :mad:

love4u
10-07-2017, 06:31 PM
TS, who ask you to post here? Don't share just get lost, don't talk cock here :cool:

kass
10-07-2017, 06:33 PM
Agree with bro ceeko.

I rather have a good massage with some playful teasing, than a chio syt with poor massage skills and offer GQ.

alender
10-07-2017, 06:57 PM
i like this type too bro.

sometimes the usual stuff is good. sometimes this is good.

good to have a variety of options!

KREMIL
10-07-2017, 08:28 PM
TS 2 upp for great thread 😄

Me too. An element of surprise is what gets me going to teaser massage joints....especially B (butt) massage teasing. Bros can pm me for ctc 😃

I fully agree with ts. Teasing has an element of surprise :). Hj charge is inflated nowadays :mad:

MISSI
10-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Thats why my favourite MPs are nearby GL legal houses - in case a release is absolutely necessary 👌

I think there are more and more people who prefer teasers rather than the full blown GQ services.

For me. I stopped going to those that gave GQ because of the atrocious rates they're demanding.

Come'on. $50 for HJ? That'll give you a full blown frenching pussy licking cock slurping hardworking nympho at Petain. And some of you pay $150 for a fuck at a massage joint? GL can get a full YTL service liao.

I much prefer a good 90mins massage and good teasing. at the most that costs me what $60-57ish, Go to petain or GL can get another $50 awesome fuck.

I see more and more MLs now doing teasing jobs to retain customers rather than giving HJ. Safer too as the playground remains clean. Good for people like me I guess? Maybe a good niche they can look into

Yes I'm typing this because I know a lot of massage shops owners and even the girls themselves read here too.

ceeko
10-07-2017, 08:59 PM
TS, who ask you to post here? Don't share just get lost, don't talk cock here :cool:

You can don't read my post and ignore ah... U not happy, not my problem

oddeye82
10-07-2017, 09:02 PM
I agree, go massage then have an element of surprise and some teasing then hint u a bit quite nice. Haha. Better than this ML chin cai massage u then chop chop ask u GQ... still looking for this type at west side...

Sheenymilano
10-07-2017, 10:25 PM
Guys, those who PM me asking for contacts without sharing their own will eventually get nothing. Just have the courtesy to exchange, not keep asking.

I have another earlier thread, I kid you not, I received nearly 500 messages, only like 3 volunteered their own contacts for exchange only. Everyone wants contacts but nobody wanna share.

The 3 bros I have exchanged really gave good contacts and we'll preserve our teasing lobangs to those who share. Its also a way to protect our playgrounds for teasing massage girls.

Hope u all understand.

Damn sian there are those worst still share already promise to up points or return sharing then Zhao Lor

regissoo
11-07-2017, 08:52 AM
Worst come to worst, still get a proper massage...... Rather than some fucked up money grabbing bitch just mechanically whacking your cock to milk (literally) more people per day.

Hell yeah! totally spoiled the mood for the entire day

regissoo
11-07-2017, 08:54 AM
I tend to observe more and more legit (Clean) places with some degree of teasing. Perhaps a less risky way of staying in business and maintaining customer base.

Some of these places are getting a good flow of customers. Was just at one for 1.5 hours.... quite a few people made bookings.

Recently only started to get into these, been checking out at here for know more location to explore. But I dont feel like trying those place that already lot's of samster visiting...hahah

Ken1715
11-07-2017, 09:58 AM
Yeah I 100% prefer teasing like u all here

SiliconVibrator
11-07-2017, 10:06 AM
Ya nowadays the feeling of blue balls more shiok than ejaculation, guess age is catching up

ceeko
11-07-2017, 10:28 AM
The post blue balls bang is nicer too.

MILF FB that likes me to cum in pussy commented my cum load quite a lot nowadays. Flows out more from her, must wipe before walking off, if not will stain panties or flow down her leg!! LOL

bebe69
11-07-2017, 01:59 PM
what exactly is blue balls!:o

ceeko
11-07-2017, 02:32 PM
what exactly is blue balls!:o

Here's the description of blue balls http://bfy.tw/KQm

bebe69
11-07-2017, 02:42 PM
Here's the description of blue balls http://bfy.tw/KQm

Thanks. i don't have a pair but i assume that would be torture :eek:

ceeko
11-07-2017, 03:01 PM
Thanks. i don't have a pair but i assume that would be torture :eek:

Its a torture if there's lots of prelude to sex, but it isn't if you treat it like getting an awesome foreplay during the day at a massage place, then going home to bonk.

bebe69
11-07-2017, 03:06 PM
Its a torture if there's lots of prelude to sex, but it isn't if you treat it like getting an awesome foreplay during the day at a massage place, then going home to bonk.

hmmmm...ok!:)

ceeko
11-07-2017, 03:58 PM
Is it the same if say a guy makes you REAAAAALLY wet and flowy, then say he doesn't wanna fuck?

bebe69
11-07-2017, 04:07 PM
Is it the same if say a guy makes you REAAAAALLY wet and flowy, then say he doesn't wanna fuck?

nope. we just look for another guy! nothing too difficult :p

outonbail
11-07-2017, 04:30 PM

Hi ceeko, you got go juagen before?
I share teasing place with you, you share with me ok?

ceeko
11-07-2017, 05:34 PM
nope. we just look for another guy! nothing too difficult :p

True LOL. U got your regular guys? or you like to pick/choose when you feel like it?

ceeko
11-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Hi ceeko, you got go juagen before?
I share teasing place with you, you share with me ok?

Yes, gone for a few. Some are outright scams. A few are good. PMed u

kthan10
11-07-2017, 05:37 PM
Me too... I prefer a good massage and high level of teasing

bebe69
11-07-2017, 07:00 PM
True LOL. U got your regular guys? or you like to pick/choose when you feel like it?

It all depends on the mood!:p

Ken1715
11-07-2017, 08:10 PM
I got a playground which offers tease,anyone care to xchange,cos lady boss tell me new gals approve n coming,so I dun mind sharing,she used to be famous in one of this thread so she know how to train her gals qwll

Ken1715
11-07-2017, 08:13 PM
N pls pm ask who is from where etc,I not here to advertise,jus sharing if better can xchange Ur playground

retepoet
11-07-2017, 10:32 PM
I am a sucker for purely cock teaser type of massage too :D

Kickinloud
12-07-2017, 11:43 AM
I definitely agree and had never go for hj nor fj in massage parlors. I go for massages due to my backaches but definitely looking for teasing. I love how they tease. A really good massage plus teasing is satisfying. I usually tip them but I feel that it is such a waste of money to pay 50 for a mere hj.

bebe69
12-07-2017, 11:46 AM
I definitely agree and had never go for hj nor fj in massage parlors. I go for massages due to my backaches but definitely looking for teasing. I love how they tease. A really good massage plus teasing is satisfying. I usually tip them but I feel that it is such a waste of money to pay 50 for a mere hj.

I'm assuming hj is a handjob? $50 bucks for that does seem rather expensive.
Taking into account that it will probably last only for afew mins. ok now i have to ask... what is fj? Pardon the noobness

hoseiboh88
12-07-2017, 11:53 AM
Good start and read! Damn... I could not find a good joint like since..... :(

altaego
12-07-2017, 03:12 PM
I'm assuming hj is a handjob? $50 bucks for that does seem rather expensive.
Taking into account that it will probably last only for afew mins. ok now i have to ask... what is fj? Pardon the noobness

Fj is fuck job and Bbbj is blow job without condom on and BJ is blow job with condom. No such thing as noobness. Everyone has a starting point. :)

bebe69
12-07-2017, 03:52 PM
Fj is fuck job and Bbbj is blow job without condom on and BJ is blow job with condom. No such thing as noobness. Everyone has a starting point. :)

thanks alot of the info. i must admit that a blow job with a condom on does sound abit weird! oh well thanks again for the info

Cyberspace Nerd
12-07-2017, 05:10 PM

$50 for HJ is damn ex...50RM can still consider..... they can teas me gao gao after that go geylang cat $40 still got $10 change :D

there are many types of HJ...if they can slowly build up and do it for more than 15min and auro roaming....then still ok.

Cyberspace Nerd
12-07-2017, 05:14 PM
Thats why my favourite MPs are nearby GL legal houses - in case a release is absolutely necessary 👌

i m looking for good MPs and massage near geylang...can intro ?

Calvin123
12-07-2017, 06:14 PM
so any recommendation for blue balls massage haha

love4u
12-07-2017, 06:25 PM
ceeko, you are number one talk cock king in SBF :D:D

ibanezjem555
12-07-2017, 06:39 PM
Depends on my moods, many times blue because just want good massage and some teasing without pressure of GQ (not I pressure them, they pressure me ! :eek:).

HJ std rate with roaming is $50 sop,so nothing to shout about. Anything more is kenna carrot. Not into FJ.

Juagen for extra $30 maybe.. if got $20, teasing/juagen is better. But entrance fee must be $45/hr or $70 for 1.5 hrs then really worth. Yes, still got just difficult to find, usually by milf. (Don't expect SYT)

Above all, must good massage. Lousy piano massage with teasing also is no use.

Willing to exchange contact for
(a) teasing
(b) inexpensive HJ for $20 or less (milf, no roam )

I am in exchange mode only (Please don't uppz me then ask for contact) Criteria: entrance fee $45/hr or $70 for 1.5 hrs). No false leads like $88 prostrate or pay extra for teasing. No GQ asked but if lead naturally to HJ foc:- of course can. No roam is ok. And definitely no tipping or show blackface.

Above all: Massage must be good.

Rock On Bros :cool:

ibanezjem555
12-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Bro Ceeko, Bro Ken1715 & Bro Kickinloud,

You got mail.

Rock On Bro :cool:

MISSI
12-07-2017, 08:34 PM
Kind + unselfish bebe + altaego deserve 2 upp - kudos ��

duin
12-07-2017, 08:46 PM
Totally me too. Don't like to leave my biomarks and definitely no point paying a ridiculous amount for that. A solid massage and an awesome tease works best for me.

bebe69
12-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Totally me too. Don't like to leave my biomarks and definitely no point paying a ridiculous amount for that. A solid massage and an awesome tease works best for me.

Can i ask how much of a tease is tease? Like what do they do exactly?

ibanezjem555
12-07-2017, 10:14 PM
Depends. Usually brushing marbles. Massage along triangle. Massage on joint of thigh and groin (Yes, there is an acupoint there). Butt line massage. Ass crack massage to perineum.

A real teasing massage is when you pay the normal rate, not the prostrate $88 type, bluff bluff type. Mostly by milf or not-so-prettyYT, who needs to build clientele base in her waning years. Anyway, your face down all the time so ok, we are here to enjoy massage not look at pretty faces that are haughty. And no GQ. If got GQ, no blackface if rejected and still have same level of service as before.

Above all: good massage of hard or medium strength

Damage should be $45 to $50/hr or $70 for 1.5 hrs. Could be in budget shop. No tips.

Don't pressurise to tip ML. Returning to her is better than tipping as you support her work. If she lousy, no RTM please. Better still, publicise in SB.

bebe69
13-07-2017, 09:12 AM
Depends. Usually brushing marbles. Massage along triangle. Massage on joint of thigh and groin (Yes, there is an acupoint there). Butt line massage. Ass crack massage to perineum.

A real teasing massage is when you pay the normal rate, not the prostrate $88 type, bluff bluff type. Mostly by milf or not-so-prettyYT, who needs to build clientele base in her waning years. Anyway, your face down all the time so ok, we are here to enjoy massage not look at pretty faces that are haughty. And no GQ. If got GQ, no blackface if rejected and still have same level of service as before.

Above all: good massage of hard or medium strength

Damage should be $45 to $50/hr or $70 for 1.5 hrs. Could be in budget shop. No tips.

Don't pressurise to tip ML. Returning to her is better than tipping as you support her work. If she lousy, no RTM please. Better still, publicise in SB.

thanks for the info.

ibanezjem555
13-07-2017, 09:19 AM
Remember Bro. The real test of teasing is will she do repeated telecast without tipping.

One fine day, when you feel like tipping, don't. Just buy her a box of Ferrero on next visit and say '请你吃'. On special offer, Ferrero less than $10.

Once tip money is passed, she can become swell-headed and arrogant. Then, may have to press the reset button.

thanks for the info.

bebe69
13-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Remember Bro. The real test of teasing is will she do repeated telecast without tipping.

One fine day, when you feel like tipping, don't. Just buy her a box of Ferrero on next visit and say '请你吃'. On special offer, Ferrero less than $10.

Once tip money is passed, she can become swell-headed and arrogant. Then, may have to press the reset button.

haha ok understood. oh btw..i'm not a bro!:D

ibanezjem555
13-07-2017, 09:29 AM
Oh... s***. I have been sniped ! :eek:

Kickinloud
13-07-2017, 09:36 AM
do you like to be teased? and make you longing for more? ;)

bebe69
13-07-2017, 10:20 AM

it all depends on who's doing the teasing! :p

loneyheart
13-07-2017, 11:04 AM

Fav returned thxs bro :)

regissoo
13-07-2017, 11:07 AM
it all depends on who's doing the teasing! :p

hahah you got the point and it's important!

Kickinloud
13-07-2017, 11:35 AM
I'll tease you ;)

bagusman81
13-07-2017, 11:39 AM
To me at least, it is really silly to pay for a teasing massage with no release. Why pay good money just for mere teasing? You tidak boleh tahan and have to release by yourself later and still pay $88 for mere teasing? Let the girl earn so much and no touch touch?? They only want to tease you but no give hj so they won't get in trouble with AV.

Very stupid of the bro, in my opinion.

GOODFELLO
13-07-2017, 12:09 PM
Ibanez - Advice of the day KUDOs :p

Welcome to SBF - our female comrade bebe69 :)

Once tip money is passed, she can become swell-headed and arrogant. Then, may have to press the reset button.Rock On Bro :cool:

bebe69
13-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Ibanez - Advice of the day KUDOs :p

Welcome to SBF - our female comrade bebe69 :)

thank you :)

acidtest
13-07-2017, 12:26 PM
Sis why come to a site more suited for bros?

bebe69
13-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Sis why come to a site more suited for bros?

Dont see anything wrong with that! Tons of ladies here. You gonna ask all of them the same question:rolleyes:

ceeko
13-07-2017, 02:49 PM
To me at least, it is really silly to pay for a teasing massage with no release. Why pay good money just for mere teasing? You tidak boleh tahan and have to release by yourself later and still pay $88 for mere teasing? Let the girl earn so much and no touch touch?? They only want to tease you but no give hj so they won't get in trouble with AV.

Very stupid of the bro, in my opinion.

Thats exactly the point of the thread, the teasing comes with the regular massage pricing, nothing more.

Paying anything more is just needlessly feeding the greedy faced massages whom we see very often that ask the right questions while guys think with the smaller heads.

I've got awesome contacts with those that PM me and I have shared mine too. We all hate cut throat HJs and services. Hence. Just stick to the normal teasing thats all.

ceeko
13-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Dont see anything wrong with that! Tons of ladies here. You gonna ask all of them the same question:rolleyes:

Yup there are many ladies here indeed.... and there are ladies who are also as horny with good libido.

Just that a lot of desperate guys don't know how to approach them properly.... just up the hamsup mode and become too creepy. Thats a huge turn off. (According to my MILF FB anyway)

ceeko
13-07-2017, 02:53 PM
ceeko, you are number one talk cock king in SBF :D:D

Again, I'm not here to make you, who don't agree with me, happy. If you agree to what I post here, then good, if not, there's an "ignore" button you can be happy to click on.

regissoo
13-07-2017, 04:03 PM
Again, I'm not here to make you, who don't agree with me, happy. If you agree to what I post here, then good, if not, there's an "ignore" button you can be happy to click on.

Just ignore him, he's been messing around.

regissoo
13-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Yup there are many ladies here indeed.... and there are ladies who are also as horny with good libido.

Just that a lot of desperate guys don't know how to approach them properly.... just up the hamsup mode and become too creepy. Thats a huge turn off. (According to my MILF FB anyway)

Yeah! A lot of them approach the ladies without using their brain. They have feeling too. Treat them nicely

regissoo
13-07-2017, 04:12 PM
Thats exactly the point of the thread, the teasing comes with the regular massage pricing, nothing more.

Paying anything more is just needlessly feeding the greedy faced massages whom we see very often that ask the right questions while guys think with the smaller heads.

I've got awesome contacts with those that PM me and I have shared mine too. We all hate cut throat HJs and services. Hence. Just stick to the normal teasing thats all.

Totally agree. If you need HJ, do it yourself. Why go to MP? Please get the meaning of "massage". What's the point getting HJ $50 or FJ for $100+? Don't spoil the market and these nice massage places la, thats the resin why raids happen.

regissoo
13-07-2017, 04:13 PM

Hahah just that rare.

Anyway, WELCOME!

tsc2828
13-07-2017, 04:14 PM
totally agreed

ceeko
13-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Just ignore him, he's been messing around.

I know... i clicked ignore already. He can't do much with those kind of rep points anyway.

Aaron03
13-07-2017, 07:25 PM
Anyone mind sharing good massage plus good teasing?

Am sorry i dont have any to share.

Cheers

ceeko
14-07-2017, 12:00 AM
Anyone mind sharing good massage plus good teasing?

Am sorry i dont have any to share.

Cheers

Do you go to anywhere worthy of a mention?

ibanezjem555
14-07-2017, 07:49 AM
Good morning everyone. Thanks Bro Goodfello for support.

Pure teasing not easy to find as many ML tasted the GQ already. At legit places, cannot GQ, many use tease as tactics. Older MLs tease because they know their prime is over and tease is add-value over their good hardworking massage. Unfortunately, many teasing go under the guise of prostrate and kidney (or worse JG) in attempt to charge more but little or no value-add.

Was working on one this week. Went in at normal rate & good hard massage technique and not bad teasing, rejected her GQ. Second time go in normal rate, she kind of recognise me.. teasing less liao.. more bad attitude like boh pian must massage this guy, cannot earn my extra $50 (hey.. lull period and I don't see any other customer. Even drop-in customer come when you are busy, and you are good, they will wait.). Like serve water at the end, then disappear behind to play her handphone, never KC say goodbye and please come back again.

Aiya, a YT lah. Must learn that got customer must take and make sure he become return customer. Part of the job is to wayang and smile. This is no cost to ML. NO GQ, must carry on tease.. will never know. At least,can ensure a return customer, even at normal rate, is still earning and building a clientele base. If never, another ML is going to earn from rejected customer:- ML must grab market share.

Each customer have different needs. Even individual needs vary day-to-day. Sometimes want to drink coffee, other times want to drink green tea. ML must adjust accordingly to be service orientated.

ML should 360 balance scorecard :rolleyes: her level of service. Of course cannot pass out forms but how many customers return to her, she can judge, especially when new customers return.. No need to offer FJ, BM or HJ or JG or prostrate to entice.. teasing and good massage also can, hard massage and gfe also can. Like Product Manager, ML must regularly re-assess their product offering.

A good ML can do 5-6 a day. I have seen ML so good at times piah do 8 (yes, start morning the teasing is the rest period.. oh, this was a home massage with massage bed). After that, took money went back China, buy property become landlord (good for them, they work hard, save and achieve plans, fair lah, they work hard, we enjoy).

Do a calculation. My estimate is that their clientele base should be 80-100 quite regular and about additional half more not so regular on fringe and a number of revolving ai-mai ai-mai customers to make good. These are the MLs always booked. Must call early type. That's why ML must be service-oriented and customer-focused.

Sorry to ramble.. just my thoughts.

Rock On Bros & Sis :cool:

regissoo
14-07-2017, 09:28 AM

Pure teasing not easy to find as many ML tasted the GQ already. At legit places, cannot GQ, many use tease as tactics. Older MLs tease because they know their prime is over and tease is add-value over their good hardworking massage. Unfortunately, many teasing go under the guise of prostrate and kidney (or worse JG) in attempt to charge more but little or no value-add.

Was working on one this week. Went in at normal rate & good hard massage technique and not bad teasing, rejected her GQ. Second time go in normal rate, she kind of recognise me.. teasing less liao.. more bad attitude like boh pian must massage this guy, cannot earn my extra $50 (hey.. lull period and I don't see any other customer. Even drop-in customer come when you are busy, and you are good, they will wait.). Like serve water at the end, then disappear behind to play her handphone, never KC say goodbye and please come back again.

Aiya, a YT lah. Must learn that got customer must take and make sure he become return customer. Part of the job is to wayang and smile. This is no cost to ML. NO GQ, must carry on tease.. will never know. At least,can ensure a return customer, even at normal rate, is still earning and building a clientele base. If never, another ML is going to earn from rejected customer:- ML must grab market share.

Each customer have different needs. Even individual needs vary day-to-day. Sometimes want to drink coffee, other times want to drink green tea. ML must adjust accordingly to be service orientated.

ML should 360 balance scorecard :rolleyes: her level of service. Of course cannot pass out forms but how many customers return to her, she can judge, especially when new customers return.. No need to offer FJ, BM or HJ or JG or prostrate to entice.. teasing and good massage also can, hard massage and gfe also can. Like Product Manager, ML must regularly re-assess their product offering.

A good ML can do 5-6 a day. I have seen ML so good at times piah do 8 (yes, start morning the teasing is the rest period.. oh, this was a home massage with massage bed). After that, took money went back China, buy property become landlord (good for them, they work hard, save and achieve plans, fair lah, they work hard, we enjoy).

Do a calculation. My estimate is that their clientele base should be 80-100 quite regular and about additional half more not so regular on fringe and a number of revolving ai-mai ai-mai customers to make good. These are the MLs always booked. Must call early type. That's why ML must be service-oriented and customer-focused.

Thanks bro for sharing your thought, well you're right that they need to have a good attitude.

BADDDman
14-07-2017, 11:00 AM
Best rambling of the DAY Ibanez :D +27 upp Aaron

Anyone mind sharing good massage plus good teasing?Cheers

ibanezjem555
14-07-2017, 11:13 AM
Thanks Bro Regisso for support.

Treat the ladies with respect as not easy job. Many suffer neck shoulder and thumb joint ache.

Don't tip is ok but return to show support is meaningful to them. My regular has not even stepped into Starbucks and was appalled at a $5 coffee (don't know.. maybe she kay-siow me). Often, can see rice cooker pot behind their pantry to cook own meals.

Others don't have it easy too. KTV girls have little job expertise (at least TCM massage still got value) and have difficulty as they age. Bartender friend told me that one of the older experienced KTV girl came out in pain and asked for ice cubes. Apparently, the Japanese customer had jabbed and played her pussy with a ballpoint pen, no cap. My friend asked colleagues at bar to spit into the Jap's guy next drink.

I not OKT or agent, paying full rates. These are hardworking ladies. Patronize and support the good ones. All of them have their sob stories. Just don't fall in love with them and don't let them break your relationships. Friend friend can lah. If you want to serious with them, be wary, open your eyes, have your buddy beside to slap you (even then, can still quarrel and unfriend your buddy bcos of girl). Don't blame them. Everyone wants to make their life better.

ibanezjem555
14-07-2017, 11:17 AM
wah Bro Badddman, thanks for support .. you really make me swell-headed.

Just sharing only.. many bros like you help me when I first join SB, give me leads, points and power-ups.. just returning a little to SB.

Happy Weekend everybody.. only a few more hours, then freedom ! :D

PS: Or maybe some eat-snake and char bot already .. hee hee :rolleyes:

marcus77
14-07-2017, 11:17 AM
Hi bro me also would like to have teasing massage contact can share thanks

Aaron03
14-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Do you go to anywhere worthy of a mention?

Been reading for a while and have tried 2 joints at SBR. Those got full svc one. 1 ML was really good while the other was so-so.
While i would like to have such a release at times, but i also quite like the feeling of being teased and have precum leaking out like tap. Im sorry if this sounds weird to any bros out there.

Else didnt really have time to chiong due to work plus very very strict OC :p

fortian17
14-07-2017, 01:30 PM
Been reading for a while and have tried 2 joints at SBR. Those got full svc one. 1 ML was really good while the other was so-so.
While i would like to have such a release at times, but i also quite like the feeling of being teased and have precum leaking out like tap. Im sorry if this sounds weird to any bros out there.

Else didnt really have time to chiong due to work plus very very strict OC :p

Lol precum leaking like tap.
I kinda enjoy that too leh

ceeko
14-07-2017, 01:40 PM
For those asking contacts, there's no point flooding any thread with "Plz can I have contact" posts.

Nobody will post contacts openly, PM the people involved and offer your own contacts for sexchange. Don't expect always people tell u stuff nia. go sexplore on your own. Discover the gems and offer to share.

And yes, think with the big head. I am part of the "$50 for a handjob" is cut throat gang.

Kickinloud
14-07-2017, 05:22 PM
One of the bros here have updated me that the one that I went to before who gave me such a wonderful tease to the max had gone "south" with GQ. Very disappointing news as it was a genuine good massage with maximum teasing. She was very professional and did not even expect any tips. Right after the session ends, she would tell me that the time is up and thank me and waited for me at the counter.
Just hope that the bros here would just balance out the places with HJ or FJ and those with only teasing. Important to know that we should not spoil the market aka playground.

ceeko
14-07-2017, 05:34 PM
One of the bros here have updated me that the one that I went to before who gave me such a wonderful tease to the max had gone "south" with GQ. Very disappointing news as it was a genuine good massage with maximum teasing. She was very professional and did not even expect any tips. Right after the session ends, she would tell me that the time is up and thank me and waited for me at the counter.
Just hope that the bros here would just balance out the places with HJ or FJ and those with only teasing. Important to know that we should not spoil the market aka playground.

With pre cum leaking, newbies who start thinking with their dickhead starts to spoil market... throwing money at the girls.

Fucktards... really. They dont' realize that at the end of the day, this results in materialstic Massage girls wanting GQ, raising awareness and AV, then ultimately shutting their own shop down.

Those teasers will remain.... very long indeed. I know of one shop at least 4 years already, not only managing to sustain the shop, but opening a 2nd outlet within 5min walk a year later, and now recently even a 3rd shop in the same area too.

So guys, think with the right head, even when the lady is (literally) holding on to the other one while asking you GQ

Aaron03
14-07-2017, 06:10 PM
With pre cum leaking, newbies who start thinking with their dickhead starts to spoil market... throwing money at the girls.

Fucktards... really. They dont' realize that at the end of the day, this results in materialstic Massage girls wanting GQ, raising awareness and AV, then ultimately shutting their own shop down.

Those teasers will remain.... very long indeed. I know of one shop at least 4 years already, not only managing to sustain the shop, but opening a 2nd outlet within 5min walk a year later, and now recently even a 3rd shop in the same area too.

So guys, think with the right head, even when the lady is (literally) holding on to the other one while asking you GQ

Bro i get what u mean.
Im sorry if what i said about precum have made u misunderstand (not sure if you did). I mean, i just dont want to have any form of mis-comm. end of the day we just want some happy time.. Apologies again if what i said have caused any unhappiness.

There is this MP i went, i knew they offer gq but i didnt take up cos i enjoyed the teasing so so much

ceeko
14-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Bro i get what u mean.
Im sorry if what i said about precum have made u misunderstand (not sure if you did). I mean, i just dont want to have any form of mis-comm. end of the day we just want some happy time.. Apologies again if what i said have caused any unhappiness.

There is this MP i went, i knew they offer gq but i didnt take up cos i enjoyed the teasing so so much

Understood, just used your line to illustrate something thats all.

All's good

Aaron03
14-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Understood, just used your line to illustrate something thats all.

All's good

Thanks for understanding. Cheers

Sad to say now MLs are all so money-faced. Just struck up on wechat only start to promote herself until like dont know what. Trying to act 可怜 thereafter. Sianssss max. Boring friday...

ceeko
15-07-2017, 11:40 AM
I'm for one extremely glad that the money faced massages at adelphi and fortune all kena AV raid... no mercy!!!

ibanezjem555
15-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Thanks for understanding. Cheers

Sad to say now MLs are all so money-faced. Just struck up on wechat only start to promote herself until like dont know what. Trying to act 可怜 thereafter. Sianssss max. Boring friday...

Had something like that at West side too. Can crack back, great ass massage and tease a little. Then 2nd visit start story.. wanna open shop, got lobang for $6000 or anyone got contact for manpower permit, will make him partner.. show proposed design name card logo somemore, sms me on my HP during office hours must see me today..

True MLs very money-minded nowadays. Ok, of course need $$ but level of service must be there and add-value. For those who found good MLs, treasure our regulars and treat them like gems. But don't fall in love with them.

trichard
15-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Had something like that at West side too. Can crack back, great ass massage and tease a little. Then 2nd visit start story.. wanna open shop, got lobang for $6000 or anyone got contact for manpower permit, will make him partner.. show proposed design name card logo somemore, sms me on my HP during office hours must see me today..

True MLs very money-minded nowadays. Ok, of course need $$ but level of service must be there and add-value. For those who found good MLs, treasure our regulars and treat them like gems. But don't fall in love with them.

Can the partner ship be trusted ??

ibanezjem555
15-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Ha ha Bro, of course cannot trust lah.. where got so good one ? I met her just only and this type of 'good offer' (nonsense) come out.

No free lunch bro. They got us covered 10 steps ahead of us already. Every twist and turn, they calculated already. Somehow, the partnership will lose money, require more capital (yours) and she will somehow have new LV and MK wallets/ handbag.

trichard
15-07-2017, 02:02 PM
Ok ok ... Me interested to get into partner ship for spa hence asking.

ceeko
15-07-2017, 05:58 PM
OK. this may sound rude to many, but I will no longer share contacts to those who don't share theirs.

I said before. I once had 500+ messages, all leechers, wanna get good lobang but never sharing theirs. Only 3 shared theirs.

So those who expect something but don't give anyway..... won't get any. Those messages will just be deleted.

Go explore on your own, and if you find good ones, let someone know. Thats how we protect our cheap/good teasing playgrounds.

Aaron03
15-07-2017, 07:39 PM

Yea am visiting an ML now also. Didnt ask to 'invest' though. First time visit was some chit chat on wechat and over voice call after the visit.
Came to realise that she blue ic already. Got thoughts of setting up own joint. But want to buy house here since got cpf and etc. like trying to KC trap me.
Of course i didnt take it seriously and even brush it off by say how can i be so lucky got a girl want to marry and buy house with me just like tt. She then say if dont believe or scared she cheat me nvm. Added that she using her own cpf so whats there to scared.

Anyway, ya, the next day she wechat me and say sorry cos she drunk so anyhow talk. Drunk of breakup with bf as bf cheated her.

Any bro met anything similar?

afterburn
15-07-2017, 08:42 PM
$50 for HJ only is a bit too much. Add in roaming might be more reasonable.

ceeko
15-07-2017, 10:28 PM
$50 for HJ only is a bit too much. Add in roaming might be more reasonable.

$50 can go the full distance with a govt approved broad at gl or petain... So no. Cause still need entry fees. You're coughing up almost $100!

fortian17
15-07-2017, 10:50 PM
$50 can go the full distance with a govt approved broad at gl or petain... So no. Cause still need entry fees. You're coughing up almost $100!

True that. Plus on top of that some joints in central/Chinatown charging 80/100/120 for HJ/bj/fj. Not forgetting entrance fee 35-50 depending on duration....

ceeko
16-07-2017, 01:33 AM
True that. Plus on top of that some joints in central/Chinatown charging 80/100/120 for HJ/bj/fj. Not forgetting entrance fee 35-50 depending on duration....

Exactly, its bloody ridiculous. Shut these money faced bitches down!!

afterburn
16-07-2017, 10:00 AM

That's like 20 min bonk with no massage.

Of cos, go massage is mainly to get massage, if the girl juz do GQ and massage is CMI, that's totally not worth it.

ceeko
16-07-2017, 01:35 PM

Of cos, go massage is mainly to get massage, if the girl juz do GQ and massage is CMI, that's totally not worth it.
Then go for a $45/h massage and a bonk after... Still cheaper with money left for a MacDonald value meal. Up sized

Aaron03
16-07-2017, 03:52 PM
Then go for a $45/h massage and a bonk after... Still cheaper with money left for a MacDonald value meal. Up sized

Lol bro I like your the way you phrase it. But it's sooo true

Kickinloud
16-07-2017, 05:19 PM
True....they let their horniness take control of their mind. I went to this one MP, the ML was quite good looking, big round boobs, quite sexy and she was giving me a good massage. Then, she was teasing me to the max and I was really enjoying it. When I turned around, she saw me got really hard and she popped the question. I declined nicely as I said I do not like HJ. She continued massaging and teasing me. She saw me enjoying it a lot and popped the question again. After declining again, she asked how can I stand it? I said I can control. She keep on smiling but at the same time caressing the side of my thigh. While doing that I started to touch her inner thigh from behind and caressing her boobs. She didn't mind at all. In the end, I stood at the back of her, kissing her neck and touching her boobs. She asked again if I want to release but I decline. After the time is up, I gave her 30 as tips and she smiled and thanked me.
The moral of the story is, you do not need to spend 50 for Hj. 50 for a BBBJ I would understand. But from all my experience, some would even release for some small tips.

Nick246
16-07-2017, 06:30 PM
I also prefer teasing than releasing.. Hahaha. Any pro willing to share with newbie here?

Jivetalking
16-07-2017, 11:17 PM
I don't know about you guys, but for me, teasing without releasing is really really a torture. I would rather not have any teasing if it doesn't result in ejaculation :o

ceeko
17-07-2017, 08:08 AM
I don't know about you guys, but for me, teasing without releasing is really really a torture. I would rather not have any teasing if it doesn't result in ejaculation :o

Its also because of this they can make extra $50 for 3mins worth of job.:D

fortian17
17-07-2017, 12:46 PM

Yes there was a period of time I visited home based ML. Back then really a few mins explode liao. Then I'll leave feeling damn Sian. Like Long anticipated excitement ended so soon.
That's when I decided to train up to last longer :D

ceeko
17-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Yes there was a period of time I visited home based ML. Back then really a few mins explode liao. Then I'll leave feeling damn Sian. Like Long anticipated excitement ended so soon.
That's when I decided to train up to last longer :D

Thats why I said, go for a good teasing massage, then go for a budget bonk.

Much nicer that one lady builds you up by giving you a relaxing massage and turning you on, loading your ammo into your balls

Then go to a budget bonk and bang another lady with enthusiasm and intensity.

And by doing THAT, its still cheaper than giving money to a mechanical money faced massager doing a HJ.

ceeko
17-07-2017, 05:43 PM
109509109510109511 (http://zo.ee/5osH)

I've experienced something like that before many many years ago in China... this massage lady teased until really buay tahan. Friend brought me to this massage place de and told her to do "full course". It was cheap man. like RMB200ish only

Download this vid --> HERE (http://zo.ee/5osH)

now THIS is a cock massage that I'd pay good money for!!!!
Don't ask me where though I don't know. I'd expect some good juagen places to have similar types?

Anyone has any lobangs besides AMK ling ling jie?

BADDDman
17-07-2017, 07:24 PM
2 UPP afterburn. Sensible sammies....Sensible cheonging :D

fortian17
17-07-2017, 07:29 PM

Much nicer that one lady builds you up by giving you a relaxing massage and turning you on, loading your ammo into your balls

And by doing THAT, its still cheaper than giving money to a mechanical money faced massager doing a HJ.

Yea lo. That took me a while to realise that like that more wu hua.
Plus I also came to realise some local FL quite affordable. Cost only slightly more than MP entrance plus full Svc charge

halogen019
17-07-2017, 09:57 PM
I have also heard ML with such teasing power that even before they can pop any question, the teasing skills already make the bro shoot haha. Like that save even more money lol

ceeko
17-07-2017, 10:05 PM
I have also heard ML with such teasing power that even before they can pop any question, the teasing skills already make the bro shoot haha. Like that save even more money lol

Have u been for one like that? You got PM

muthusammy86
17-07-2017, 10:18 PM

Then skali the ML say HJ! $50 dollar please :D

halogen019
17-07-2017, 10:30 PM
Then skali the ML say HJ! $50 dollar please :D

Haha, don't think ML would dare to ask for $50 especially when she has done nothing additional.

I remember last time I was at a teasing joint. The ML told me she can't do HJ because it is not allowed. I just grabbed her hand, wrapped her palm and fingers around my dick, and I basically moved her hand up and down up and down until I cum. I told her "technically" she is not giving a HJ because although she was holding my dick, I was the one moving her hand, so she is safe hahahaha. Oh, I didn't have to pay extra too :D

afterburn
17-07-2017, 11:14 PM

And we all thought our ministars are overpaid?? :eek:

trichard
17-07-2017, 11:19 PM
What happen if 20 min still not yet cum ???

fortian17
17-07-2017, 11:48 PM

Yea one of my Regular ML back then said this also. Max she bj a few mins only. Mostly hj only they cum liao. She wants fast money yet don't like to fj. Quite ex that time. Imagine hj a few min 50bucks or bj a few mins 80. If the guy suay suay cim then become 100.
Why would she even have to do fj at 120?
Btw she quite ang Pai so booking quite gao one plus she do only a few hrs a day.

ceeko
18-07-2017, 04:25 PM
Yea one of my Regular ML back then said this also. Max she bj a few mins only. Mostly hj only they cum liao. She wants fast money yet don't like to fj. Quite ex that time. Imagine hj a few min 50bucks or bj a few mins 80. If the guy suay suay cim then become 100.
Why would she even have to do fj at 120?
Btw she quite ang Pai so booking quite gao one plus she do only a few hrs a day.

This is exactly the type of hustling money grubbing girls that are spoiling the market for themselves soon...... they make a bit, then kena deported soon enough.

YELLOW
18-07-2017, 05:20 PM
idea !!! thks for sharing!

ceeko
18-07-2017, 05:34 PM
What happen if 20 min still not yet cum ???

Keep enjoying whatever she's doing then.... LOL

SAFFRONnation
18-07-2017, 08:49 PM
Halogen Good one...and you cum or blue balls ?

Haha, don't think ML would dare to ask for $50 especially when she has done nothing additional.

I remember last time I was at a teasing joint. The ML told me she can't do HJ because it is not allowed. I just grabbed her hand, wrapped her palm and fingers around my dick, and I basically moved her hand up and down up and down until I cum. I told her "technically" she is not giving a HJ because although she was holding my dick, I was the one moving her hand, so she is safe hahahaha. Oh, I didn't have to pay extra too :D

ManofTomorrow
19-07-2017, 06:08 AM
haha its getting interesting this thread.. i guess almost everybody prefer teasing blue balls massage than release.. yeahh me too.. last time i used to go for massage at upper changi.. this auntie give me good massage.. so i decided to be her regular.. but one day i dunno why suddenly when she giving me the butt massage, she literally milking my rod.. so i tot initially she just wanna tease me so im quite surprise and excited.. but this continue for 10 to 15mins and im out of control till have to release at her hand of course and this is without any GQ.. its automatic.. hahahah after tat she proceed with my leg and front.. and end up with free milking.. she just say nect time come again.. hahahahbut after 2 to 3 visit dunno where she go also.. ohh wells so till now i try to find those massage with free hj if possible so can save money mah.. hahaha

trichard
19-07-2017, 06:18 AM
haha its getting interesting this thread.. i guess almost everybody prefer teasing blue balls massage than release.. yeahh me too.. last time i used to go for massage at upper changi.. this auntie give me good massage.. so i decided to be her regular.. but one day i dunno why suddenly when she giving me the butt massage, she literally milking my rod.. so i tot initially she just wanna tease me so im quite surprise and excited.. but this continue for 10 to 15mins and im out of control till have to release at her hand of course and this is without any GQ.. its automatic.. hahahah after tat she proceed with my leg and front.. and end up with free milking.. she just say nect time come again.. hahahahbut after 2 to 3 visit dunno where she go also.. ohh wells so till now i try to find those massage with free hj if possible so can save money mah.. hahaha

She must be horny that day... How old the aunty?

ManofTomorrow
19-07-2017, 06:26 AM
She must be horny that day... How old the aunty?

quite old ah maybe in her late 30 or 40? not too sure.. but not someone where u wanna pay 50bucks for hj lah.. hahaha but if give free why not right.. heheh

bebe69
19-07-2017, 12:14 PM
109509109510109511 (http://zo.ee/5osH)

I've experienced something like that before many many years ago in China... this massage lady teased until really buay tahan. Friend brought me to this massage place de and told her to do "full course". It was cheap man. like RMB200ish only

Download this vid --> HERE (http://zo.ee/5osH)

now THIS is a cock massage that I'd pay good money for!!!!
Don't ask me where though I don't know. I'd expect some good juagen places to have similar types?

Anyone has any lobangs besides AMK ling ling jie?

wouldn't pressing the balls like that hurt!

trichard
19-07-2017, 01:08 PM
quite old ah maybe in her late 30 or 40? not too sure.. but not someone where u wanna pay 50bucks for hj lah.. hahaha but if give free why not right.. heheh

Free offload siah.. did you moan when cum..lol.. she must be too horny.

ceeko
19-07-2017, 03:31 PM
wouldn't pressing the balls like that hurt!

Heh... nope :)

bebe69
19-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Heh... nope :)

Hmmmmmm ok!

bagusman81
19-07-2017, 03:37 PM

Sorry hor, I would have to disagree with you here.

I would rather have a well spent $50 to enjoy a release rather then be a cheapo just to enjoy a free teasing but no release massage. That to me would be very torture instead.

ManofTomorrow
19-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Sorry hor, I would have to disagree with you here.

I would rather have a well spent $50 to enjoy a release rather then be a cheapo just to enjoy a free teasing but no release massage. That to me would be very torture instead.

hahah but she give free hj lehh, u dun wan meh?

trichard
19-07-2017, 04:06 PM

Did you ask permission before shot ... Lol... Tell her ..
要射的吗。?

ceeko
19-07-2017, 04:43 PM

I know of one not so pleasing to the eye masseur give free HJ one... LOL

ManofTomorrow
19-07-2017, 04:49 PM
Did you ask permission before shot ... Lol... Tell her ..
要射的吗。?

hahaha nolahh its kinda of surprise for me actually.. i never ask anything and she also didnt say anything.. so my heart was racing at tat time and till cannot tahan.. hahahah

ManofTomorrow
19-07-2017, 04:50 PM
I know of one not so pleasing to the eye masseur give free HJ one... LOL

yup its always like this.. Pretty one always ask for money but not so pretty(aunty) willingly give free... hahaha

trichard
19-07-2017, 05:10 PM
hahaha nolahh its kinda of surprise for me actually.. i never ask anything and she also didnt say anything.. so my heart was racing at tat time and till cannot tahan.. hahahah

Then cum liao she clean and continue? Wah u so Lucky...

ManofTomorrow
19-07-2017, 06:10 PM
yeahh sometimes its all abt luck and also how confortable is she with u during the massage.. first time she might not do it for free lah.. but after 3 or 4 visits then gt high chance.. the moment she do it for free then hosei liao.. ur next and following session confirm free all the way.. hahaha but of course good luck in finding one..

ceeko
20-07-2017, 12:59 PM
yeahh sometimes its all abt luck and also how confortable is she with u during the massage.. first time she might not do it for free lah.. but after 3 or 4 visits then gt high chance.. the moment she do it for free then hosei liao.. ur next and following session confirm free all the way.. hahaha but of course good luck in finding one..

Like u said, the more auntie types..... the higher the chance

MatrixOne
20-07-2017, 04:24 PM

I also had similar experience before. Last time came across this ML working in a TCM at Bedok area. Always go frequent her because of her good hard massage.

First time go, already kena cock tease until almost want explode. And it the same thing everytime i go until got one time, she asked me, 还有哪里要按吗? I pointed to below, and she pull down the short and my underwear and start giving me HJ.

It's become a norm since that day, alway give me free HJ after the massage. But due to work, I stop visiting her for quite awhile and when I contact her again, she go back china liao. Sibei wasted.......

ManofTomorrow
20-07-2017, 04:57 PM
I also had similar experience before. Last time came across this ML working in a TCM at Bedok area. Always go frequent her because of her good hard massage.

First time go, already kena cock tease until almost want explode. And it the same thing everytime i go until got one time, she asked me, 还有哪里要按吗? I pointed to below, and she pull down the short and my underwear and start giving me HJ.

It's become a norm since that day, alway give me free HJ after the massage. But due to work, I stop visiting her for quite awhile and when I contact her again, she go back china liao. Sibei wasted.......

hahah shiok right once she fall to our cock trap.. the moment she start, she cant stop.. hahahha ohh well free things wont last forever mah..

trichard
20-07-2017, 05:01 PM
Lol... Both of you the cock must be deem solid that they cannot stop. .

love4u
20-07-2017, 06:08 PM
SBF become talk cock kings forum

strikeback44
20-07-2017, 07:05 PM

now they will give you black face if you don't agree to their GQ. :rolleyes:

ceeko
20-07-2017, 07:13 PM

Let them black face lor.... no "Yes" from us they also can't do anything. They dare to bitch face too much, at most call AV on them.

BESTSUNNY
20-07-2017, 07:16 PM
2 UPP MOT :D kindly power me back TQ

Kickinloud
20-07-2017, 07:22 PM
sweet talk is the way to go. I am a chinese who speaks extremely bad mandarin. but, i tried to talk sweetly to them and they love it. show your romantic side. cos most china guys are very rough. and most are not romantic. i was quite surprised when i asked if i could give the MLs a hug and they said they are not used to it. their BF or hubby never really hugged. so start with a hug and then see how they react. this is why i do not pay for hj or fj cos i even got offered that they would do it for free. not once but a few times. talk nicely, talk sweetly, respect them and see how it goes. yes, it usually work if you go a few times as regular. usually the 2nd visit you can see their happy reaction when they see you. that is a good sign.

trichard
20-07-2017, 07:36 PM
sweet talk is the way to go. I am a chinese who speaks extremely bad mandarin. but, i tried to talk sweetly to them and they love it. show your romantic side. cos most china guys are very rough. and most are not romantic. i was quite surprised when i asked if i could give the MLs a hug and they said they are not used to it. their BF or hubby never really hugged. so start with a hug and then see how they react. this is why i do not pay for hj or fj cos i even got offered that they would do it for free. not once but a few times. talk nicely, talk sweetly, respect them and see how it goes. yes, it usually work if you go a few times as regular. usually the 2nd visit you can see their happy reaction when they see you. that is a good sign.

Experience man talking..

ManofTomorrow
20-07-2017, 08:36 PM
2 UPP MOT :D kindly power me back TQ

up u back bro.. haha

ManofTomorrow
20-07-2017, 08:39 PM

yup its always like tat.. all depends on what level of chemistry or comfortness between both of u.. first time is crucial.. if can get along, then try to be her regular and see how it goes.. if lucky get free hj.. if not at least u still get good massage right.. hahah

Tuanehkia
20-07-2017, 09:06 PM
Indeed! I tried many times. One is a decent job but she lift her top up to let me suck her d cups boobs. After that keep rubbing on my dick and really moan till damn horny.

trichard
20-07-2017, 09:07 PM
Wah liao... Why you all so good luck one... Si bay envy....

All of you the little brother very big is it ...

ManofTomorrow
20-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Indeed! I tried many times. One is a decent job but she lift her top up to let me suck her d cups boobs. After that keep rubbing on my dick and really moan till damn horny.

hahah good for u man.. nowadays very difficult to find good massage plus damn teasing as well.. heard west side have alot but i live at east, so lazy wanna explore west side.. hahaha

trichard
20-07-2017, 09:10 PM
hahah good for u man.. nowadays very difficult to find good massage plus damn teasing as well.. heard west side have alot but i live at east, so lazy wanna explore west side.. hahaha

I east also leh brother.....lol... Wanna go Alieen Spa bedok after 1am or not..

Aaron03
21-07-2017, 12:46 AM

No la bro. Not all will face black black.
I tried a viet a few days back. Maybe becos of language barrier, didn't talk much during massage. I guess she kinda felt my hardness while massage my thighs from the front then abut want to ask don't want to ask.
But cos she look quite innocent, so I also never think of happy ending.
She was working on 1 leg for the longest time. Not much teasing though, it's those really accidental touches. All of a sudden she asked me if I want. I still ask want what, then she point to my little bro.
Was kinda way too sudden. Not that am not prepared or she no good.
Turned her down politely and she was still all smiley and continue her good massage till end of session.

Let them black face lor.... no "Yes" from us they also can't do anything. They dare to bitch face too much, at most call AV on them.

Agreed bro. They want face black, let them be. We don't lose anything anyway.

Kickinloud
21-07-2017, 09:06 AM
Wah liao... Why you all so good luck one... Si bay envy....

All of you the little brother very big is it ...

Just need to know how to get them attracted to you. I have been offered FJ a few times by both Thai and PRC. For free. They only asked me to get a hotel room and that's it. And yes....having a big brother do helps hehehehe....

One good point to remember, a secret that was told to me by this Thai lady. When you go to clean spas, the MLs there do not have sex from the time there started to work there. Since they massage guys everyday, they do get turned on and sometimes get horny. Just need to find the switch. Once you found the switch, all the darkness will turn bright ;)

ceeko
21-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Just need to know how to get them attracted to you. I have been offered FJ a few times by both Thai and PRC. For free. They only asked me to get a hotel room and that's it. And yes....having a big brother do helps hehehehe....

One good point to remember, a secret that was told to me by this Thai lady. When you go to clean spas, the MLs there do not have sex from the time there started to work there. Since they massage guys everyday, they do get turned on and sometimes get horny. Just need to find the switch. Once you found the switch, all the darkness will turn bright ;)

End of days are good for something extra... for either a v small fee or almost nothing at all. Caue the "boss go home already".

ceeko
21-07-2017, 09:32 AM
Or that she's terribly wet down there from making so many cocks hard for the day.

Spermster
21-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Bro ceeko, you got pm. ��

ceeko
21-07-2017, 11:21 AM
Bro ceeko, you got pm. ��

Got it... thanks. Replied

napsterz
22-07-2017, 02:29 AM
Share pls bro

ceeko
23-07-2017, 05:26 PM
Note: Those who PM without sharing their own will never get a reply. Too many people want contacts, very few want to share.

Stats again, 500+ messages requests for lobang.... only so far about 8 shared theirs.

ceeko
24-07-2017, 05:14 PM
Those who have shared with me. I will up you when points recover, Please remind me also ok.

Ken1715
26-07-2017, 09:14 PM
Those who have shared with me. I will up you when points recover, Please remind me also ok.

Ya bro true,some we take effort to reply not even a thank you
Las week was looking for new playground but some too far la jurong etc but went one,still prefer my own playground,Nv know. New gal arrive...Jus try .But Nv expect Vietnam can tease too,is a new experience as I only like China Malaysia in e past..Some more new ,she say she sg Viet,I dun dare ask mayb other ppl wife lol,imagine n e teasing make me uncontrollable,but new gal so I jus hold fire hehe Nv ask

hitherto776
27-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Hi All,

I've got a few places in the central/east area which do teasing with the option of GQ also, and some solely just teasing.

Looking for teasing massages in the east/CBD/Town area.

Willing to do a swap. I don't believe in just asking and not sharing.

If you are going to PM me please have contacts as I will return the favor.

Thanks and chiong safe!

ceeko
01-08-2017, 08:19 AM
Hi all

Messages all replied and points upped (When I can). Those I missed, please PM me ok.

Thanks.

Dannyray
01-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Hey bro, I pmed you earlier today. Hope to get a reply from you, thanks!

ceeko
01-08-2017, 05:46 PM
Hey bro, I pmed you earlier today. Hope to get a reply from you, thanks!

Got it thanks.

Gave u your first points too.

MISSI
06-08-2017, 12:40 PM
Ken bro - care to share this PHO from Vietnam....

Ya bro true,some we take effort to reply not even a thank you
Las week was looking for new playground but some too far la jurong etc but went one,still prefer my own playground,Nv know. New gal arrive...Jus try .But Nv expect Vietnam can tease too,is a new experience as I only like China Malaysia in e past..Some more new ,she say she sg Viet,I dun dare ask mayb other ppl wife lol,imagine n e teasing make me uncontrollable,but new gal so I jus hold fire hehe Nv ask

rocket1128
13-08-2017, 01:35 PM
I prefer blue balls + release in one session.

rahl
13-08-2017, 04:17 PM
This is one of the best sammy threads in a long while man, bros sharing their experience and giving good opinions. I have to say i learnt a lot from it!

Haven't had much experience with unexpected teasing - thanks to internet haha.

but surprising my most enjoyable teasing havent been the full teasing type, but when visiting ML for first time and she does a gentle massage on the buttocks or upper thighs. it doesnt have to be intense either, just the thrill and surprise enough to make it hard for me!!

ibanezjem555
13-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Hard massage with butt massage is the best !

Blue balls massage require skills as too many piano massages these days :cool:

LouisVuiitton
14-08-2017, 03:47 PM
Alr PM-ed.

CBDjunkie
14-08-2017, 05:09 PM
Alr PM-ed.

I'd love to share. I have 2 from same Joint. West though

GilbertHx
15-08-2017, 08:44 AM
I'd love to share. I have 2 from same Joint. West though

Hi bro able to share some spas with teasing at the west side? I used to frequent kirin at Gombak but close down, no bullshit p massage. Appreciate it

ibanezjem555
17-08-2017, 09:33 PM
Thanks TS Bro Ceeko for contact.

I have visited this location thrice and there is teasing gao gao.
Not piano massage. Hard/ medium massage, tuina style with butt & brushing massage.
(No shaft action)

First and second one was Bro TS recommend.
The third one, I overhead her name during my second session. ;)

Damage is $48/hr and $68 for 1.5 hrs.
Any add time after is $25/half hr
No hanky panky as teasing only.
No attached toilet and parking may be difficult during lunch hour.
Remember no tips. Please don't spoil the market and don't spoil the girls.

Actually, I prepared a long FR but trying to be less lor sor nowadays :rolleyes:

Please ask contact from Bro TS, not me. Must follow protocol.

PS: Reject their p-massage and aroma oil. You will still get the teasing.

zaxkjone
10-09-2017, 04:46 AM
Hi All,

I've got a few places in the central/east area which do teasing with the option of GQ also, and some solely just teasing.

Looking for teasing massages in the east/CBD/Town area.

Willing to do a swap. I don't believe in just asking and not sharing.

If you are going to PM me please have contacts as I will return the favor.

Thanks and chiong safe!
Any recommendations. Thanks

Nick246
11-09-2017, 09:00 PM
Bro, mind to share...

halogen019
17-09-2017, 04:38 PM
Thanks to bro Ceeko for the teasing lobang.

Short FR:

Location: 7/10 plenty of car park for drivers, within 5 min walk from train station and bus stops. Shop is situated near a corner, so a bit hidden. If you walk across to the other block, you may have to queue more than 1 hour at one of the very famous stalls to buy their food.

Room: 6/10 nothing fanciful. plain and a looks a bit old. you can hear conversations of the room next door.

Name: A* A*
Nationality: Vietnamese
Looks: 6/10 really plain jane
Body: 6/10 slim. can't see much. joint is clean.
Boobs: B? can't tell, wearing black. joint is clean.

Massage: 8.5/10 one of the better ones out there. If you want to get a good massage, I think this place offers really authentic one.
Teasing: 7.5/10 a lot of hand under groin and in between the perineum region. Not much touching of balls, very rare brush of the dick. not a lot of sliding between butt crack. But she did the teasing part half of the time, so effort is there.

Tried to sweet talk her into HJ and dangled money carrots but she politely declined all the way.

Left with blue balls. My conclusion is that I cannot stand blue balls, really have to release hahaha!

Thanks to bro ceeko again. DO NOT PM me for contact, ask from bro ceeko.

hiad64
17-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Looks like its the same place im going to now... tried about four of them and the viernamese tease most. Maybe she is petite so strength not as strong

rahl
17-09-2017, 06:12 PM
Didnt know got Viet!

ang076
17-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Yes, I had experienced that.

I went to that place as a blur . I wear short and underwear on.

That young masseue with make up on, red lipstick attended to me.

She gave me hard professional massage. I thought I went to wrong place, no special service at all. but why $50 per hour?

Then she slide her hands inside my short and caressed my cock.

Later, she removed my short and underwear. and massage my bums, later caressed my cock , balls.

Then she told me time was up,

I was aroused with hardened cock... Nevertheless I left the place..

napsterz
17-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Bro pls share

toil3tbowl
17-09-2017, 10:06 PM
Something to share from my experience. I was at the east side during the daytime and looking for a good rub. Came upon this spa and requested in for an hour massage. The room has an attached shower and shorts was provided. So I put that on after shower and waited for the ML to come in. 'Knock knock' she came in and started giving me a good rub at the back. Then slowly she moved down to my butt area and run her hands in between from times to times. Now the real teasing came when I turned around. She slided her hands inside the shorts and started giving a good stroke for at least 5 mins. I wasn't feeling like releasing so I told her to stopped after a while (after I have enjoyed it of cuz). Sometimes it's good to have that kind of surprise.

halogen019
24-09-2017, 11:51 PM
Thanks to bro Ceeko for the teasing lobang.

Short FR:

Location: 7/10 plenty of car park for drivers, within 5 min walk from train station and bus stops. Shop is situated near a corner, so a bit hidden. If you walk across to the other block, you may have to queue more than 1 hour at one of the very famous stalls to buy their food.

Room: 6/10 nothing fanciful. plain and a looks a bit old. you can hear conversations of the room next door.

Name: A* A*
Nationality: Vietnamese
Looks: 6/10 really plain jane
Body: 6/10 slim. can't see much. joint is clean.
Boobs: B? can't tell, wearing black. joint is clean.

Massage: 8.5/10 one of the better ones out there. If you want to get a good massage, I think this place offers really authentic one.
Teasing: 7.5/10 a lot of hand under groin and in between the perineum region. Not much touching of balls, very rare brush of the dick. not a lot of sliding between butt crack. But she did the teasing part half of the time, so effort is there.

Tried to sweet talk her into HJ and dangled money carrots but she politely declined all the way.

Left with blue balls. My conclusion is that I cannot stand blue balls, really have to release hahaha!

Thanks to bro ceeko again. DO NOT PM me for contact, ask from bro ceeko.

One more thing to add.

This place is actually not very conducive if you want a strong and quiet environment for massage.

In the 3 times I was there, each time I kept hearing loud conversations outside of the room or in the adjacent room.

Many old uncles like to talk VERY LOUD and try to "sian" the girls there. Some of the conversations made me cringe a lot.

Also, sometimes the towels there got this "old" smell in them.

ML wise, massage is really good but service sometimes really not service oriented.

Again, PM ceeko not me for contact.

ceeko
27-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Replied all. i don't log in as much nowadays

Reminder

1. Don't come in here and spam "Can share cocntacts" or PM me "can share contacts" without sharing your own. I just delete

2. Don't bother asking me about "rates". I don't go for full service, cause $50 for a 5-10min handjob is just atrocious. If you're the type that likes to pay the girls by thinking with your dicks, my lobangs are not good

3. Don't expect spoonfeeding. I give u the name of the place and location. U jolly well go do some legwork. Anything more Its like me driving you there and I might as well pay for your massage.

4. Thank you all who have shared your good lobangs and gems.

- Ceeko (Who doesn't like to pay Massage ladies to handjob/blowjob/fuck cause $50 can get u a full service at geylang after a massage session with money still left over for a good meal).

Idiots are those that pay $50hj 80bbbj $120 fj. <--- Mai Gong leh!!!!

rahl
27-09-2017, 10:49 PM

Reminder

1. Don't come in here and spam "Can share cocntacts" or PM me "can share contacts" without sharing your own. I just delete

2. Don't bother asking me about "rates". I don't go for full service, cause $50 for a 5-10min handjob is just atrocious. If you're the type that likes to pay the girls by thinking with your dicks, my lobangs are not good

3. Don't expect spoonfeeding. I give u the name of the place and location. U jolly well go do some legwork. Anything more Its like me driving you there and I might as well pay for your massage.

- Ceeko (Who doesn't like to pay Massage ladies to handjob/blowjob/fuck cause $50 can get u a full service at geylang after a massage session with money still left over for a good meal).

Just to confirm all above is true heheh.

Jackboy
30-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Just finished massage at the place recommended by TS.
The massage is SENSATIONAL.
I chose 90 mins massage including free scrub.

The way ML applied the scrub on me was TOTALLY HEAVEN.
ML was from PRC...name SH **L**E.
Every inch of my body was applied with the scrub.
Teasing on my balls..ass crack..and dick.
This is so addictive. ....

ceeko
02-10-2017, 12:58 PM
Just finished massage at the place recommended by TS.
The massage is SENSATIONAL.
I chose 90 mins massage including free scrub.

The way ML applied the scrub on me was TOTALLY HEAVEN.
ML was from PRC...name SH **L**E.
Every inch of my body was applied with the scrub.
Teasing on my balls..ass crack..and dick.
This is so addictive. ....

Glad you enjoyed. No full service = feels better + cheaper!!!

rocket1128
02-10-2017, 10:43 PM
can share the contact bro.:)

Sivouplait
04-10-2017, 12:36 AM
Bro ceeko able to share contact? Thanks!

Cheesebeast
04-10-2017, 05:41 AM
Bro ceeko can share ctc amd damage? Thanks

Tommyboy008
04-10-2017, 07:36 AM
Bro ceeko can share this gem with me?

trichard
04-10-2017, 09:08 AM

Reminder

I like the last line...Idiots are those that pay $50hj 80bbbj $120 fj. <--- Mai Gong leh!!!!

nicecrack
04-10-2017, 09:13 AM
I definitely prefer to have release after a good massage compared to MLs just teasing my blue bird. After all we are paying about the same amount.

ceeko
04-10-2017, 12:53 PM
I definitely prefer to have release after a good massage compared to MLs just teasing my blue bird. After all we are paying about the same amount.

Nope, I'm not paying that "same amount" Read my last post.

GrannyLao
04-10-2017, 04:40 PM
Hi can share?

chap88
05-10-2017, 01:05 AM
Thanks to bro ceeko for the contact! (Please PM him to exchange if you wish!)

I just visited one a few days ago - the massage is really solid. Since I do go to proper Tuina occasionally and thought I could take the pain, I asked for a harder massage (assuming that most MPs would have it softer). Oh boy was I so wrong - the ML located many sore points in my back, hip and shoulders and massaged them. I had to clench my fist (and jaws) to cope with it. Towards the end the ML realised that it was really painful for me, and sort of apologised, but I told her it was all good since I felt the muscles loosening up already.

Over the next day, I did feel my body loosening up. To me, this is a sign that the massage is good - the loosening effect lasts for the next few days after the massage, which was why I delayed posting this to make sure.

And of course, the best part was the deliberate teasing around the balls area. Feels damn shiok not knowing when it will come, and when it does .... heaven! The icing on the cake is that I can save the extra $ for another session with them, and go home to release.

Definitely not for everyone, since some bros expressed that they very much prefer the release, but I'm all for a fantastic massage + a tease - I'll definitely return for more!

KREMIL
06-10-2017, 06:37 PM
+2 chap88 for good opinion :)

Indeed a good massage effect is felt not instantly but over the next 1-2 days :)

Over the next day, I did feel my body loosening up. To me, this is a sign that the massage is good - the loosening effect lasts for the next few days after the massage, which was why I delayed posting this to make sure.

And of course, the best part was the deliberate teasing around the balls area. Feels damn shiok not knowing when it will come, and when it does .... heaven! The icing on the cake is that I can save the extra $ for another session with them, and go home to release.

Definitely not for everyone, since some bros expressed that they very much prefer the release, but I'm all for a fantastic massage + a tease - I'll definitely return for more!

ibanezjem555
09-10-2017, 09:45 PM
If i looking for good massage without GQ, i will choose blue balls.. for 3 reasons..
(a) ML does her teasing and i moan without interruption or worry about GQ ;)
(b) butt and ass crack massage provided without saying..
(c) if 'accidental spillage'.. oops, noone's fault.. no need to pay..

hee hee.. damage still same $70 / 1.5 hrs...

trichard
09-10-2017, 09:47 PM
If i looking for good massage without GQ, i will choose blue balls.. for 3 reasons..
(a) ML does her teasing and i moan without interruption or worry about GQ ;)
(b) butt and ass crack massage provided without saying..
(c) if 'accidental spillage'.. oops, noone's fault.. no need to pay..

hee hee.. damage still same $70 / 1.5 hrs...
Can guide how to .'accidental spillage'

ibanezjem555
09-10-2017, 10:00 PM
Hi Bro Trichard,

ha ha... only happened twice .. with 2 separate ML... (Bugis & Crawford)
from my analysis (haha.. now i like professor), first few times they think i can take their intense teasing, so they turn up the volume again and again.. then one day.. when i beh tahan... oops..

Also, i keep quiet when very intense, so ML no clue, then waterfall suddenly.. they surprised, i close my eyes n pretend to sleep.. ML boh pian, take face towel to dry up.. and continue massage as once was halfway mark and the other about 4 fifths way..

2 weeks ago, almost.. but she had her pinkie in me n doing some sort of hdly hj.. i told her to pull out pinkie as pain.. then all stop .. haiz.. i meant carry on but massage the butthole... chinese half past six.. never mind .. still got next time..

If in for the mood, Blue balls fun...

PS:$10 tip if spillage.. or else same hourly rate no tip.. many teasing MLs around.. fight inflation !

Kazekage
09-10-2017, 11:18 PM
Hi Bro Trichard,

from my analysis (haha.. now i like professor), first few times they think i can take their intense teasing, so they turn up the volume again and again.. then one day.. when i beh tahan... oops..

Also, i keep quiet when very intense, so ML no clue, then waterfall suddenly.. they surprised, i close my eyes n pretend to sleep.. ML boh pian, take face towel to dry up.. and continue massage as once was halfway mark and the other about 4 fifths way..

2 weeks ago, almost.. but she had her pinkie in me n doing some sort of hdly hj.. i told her to pull out pinkie as pain.. then all stop .. haiz.. i meant carry on but massage the butthole... chinese half past six.. never mind .. still got next time..

PS:$10 tip if spillage.. or else same hourly rate no tip.. many teasing MLs around.. fight inflation !

Can share?

rahl
09-10-2017, 11:52 PM
Also, i keep quiet when very intense, so ML no clue, then waterfall suddenly.. they surprised, i close my eyes n pretend to sleep.. ML boh pian, take face towel to dry up..

win la you still pretend to sleep heheh :D

vmtech
12-10-2017, 10:24 AM
The place I went to also same thing.

Starting teasing, den the teasing got stronger and stronger but not to the extend of palm on rod..

Last 5 mins left, my bad.. Accidental spillage lol

vmtech
12-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Hi Bro Trichard,

Bro do u mean current Crawford or the previous one that closed that, with a sister branch AROUND SLS

Spermster
12-10-2017, 03:01 PM
Something to share from my experience. I was at the east side during the daytime and looking for a good rub. Came upon this spa and requested in for an hour massage. The room has an attached shower and shorts was provided. So I put that on after shower and waited for the ML to come in. 'Knock knock' she came in and started giving me a good rub at the back. Then slowly she moved down to my butt area and run her hands in between from times to times. Now the real teasing came when I turned around. She slided her hands inside the shorts and started giving a good stroke for at least 5 mins. I wasn't feeling like releasing so I told her to stopped after a while (after I have enjoyed it of cuz). Sometimes it's good to have that kind of surprise.

Good find. Managed to locate this ML. They tried to recommend prostate at the counter. I politely rejected and went for normal massage. After much sweet talk, managed to get the ML to release for me at no charge. However not really a looker but she's not old either, so might not go back again. She informed me to go at night will be better as only she and 2 other ML is mending the shop. So lower chance of getting caught. Maybe will head back if I'm around the area only.

Thanks for introducing, bro toiletbowl.

trichard
12-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Good find. Managed to locate this ML. They tried to recommend prostate at the counter. I politely rejected and went for normal massage. After much sweet talk, managed to get the ML to release for me at no charge. However not really a looker but she's not old either, so might not go back again. She informed me to go at night will be better as only she and 2 other ML is mending the shop. So lower chance of getting caught. Maybe will head back if I'm around the area only.

Brother please share the sweet talk here leh.... So that we all can learn and get free hj...

I am sure many brother will love you deeply ... Especially those who pay 50 for the service....

Also include your body build and cock size so that at least we know you are handsome ...

ceeko
12-10-2017, 04:22 PM

The one I mentioned has no P massage one. P massage is the famous con shop perfect beauty.

matong36
14-10-2017, 12:39 AM
13 October 2017

Thanks to bro ceeko for the contact.

Went to the one at Bugis, assigned a china lady for massage, SGD50 for an hour.

Saw the other masseuses, normal looking and they are dressed to provide traditional massage. Good massage skills with decent teasing, however I felt the teasing was too brief. Did not get to try the free scrub as the whole hour was focused on the massage. No tips required.

Please pm ceeko for contact, thanks.

ibanezjem555
14-10-2017, 07:58 AM
The current Crawford .. ;)

Bro do u mean current Crawford or the previous one that closed that, with a sister branch AROUND SLS

Sorbxe
14-10-2017, 10:07 AM
Nice thread

Anyone can share good teaser? $70 for 1.5hr sounds like good deal. I can trade:

Looking for Full service. Many gd ones to exchange (https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=668679&highlight=)

ibanezjem555
14-10-2017, 06:01 PM
Sorry bros.. not stuck up or what but not in exchange mode as some bros pichar my lobang and no treat the MLs respectfully.

ibanezjem555
14-10-2017, 06:02 PM
Sorry bros.. not stuck-up or what but not in exchange mode anymore as some bros pichar my lobang and no treat the MLs respectfully.

wantedbryan
14-10-2017, 07:16 PM
True....they let their horniness take control of their mind. I went to this one MP, the ML was quite good looking, big round boobs, quite sexy and she was giving me a good massage. Then, she was teasing me to the max and I was really enjoying it. When I turned around, she saw me got really hard and she popped the question. I declined nicely as I said I do not like HJ. She continued massaging and teasing me. She saw me enjoying it a lot and popped the question again. After declining again, she asked how can I stand it? I said I can control. She keep on smiling but at the same time caressing the side of my thigh. While doing that I started to touch her inner thigh from behind and caressing her boobs. She didn't mind at all. In the end, I stood at the back of her, kissing her neck and touching her boobs. She asked again if I want to release but I decline. After the time is up, I gave her 30 as tips and she smiled and thanked me.
The moral of the story is, you do not need to spend 50 for Hj. 50 for a BBBJ I would understand. But from all my experience, some would even release for some small tips.

good tips, might try this next time.

Sorbxe
17-10-2017, 11:39 PM
13 October 2017

Thanks to bro ceeko for the contact.

Went to the one at Bugis, assigned a china lady for massage, SGD50 for an hour.

Saw the other masseuses, normal looking and they are dressed to provide traditional massage. Good massage skills with decent teasing, however I felt the teasing was too brief. Did not get to try the free scrub as the whole hour was focused on the massage. No tips required.

Please pm ceeko for contact, thanks.

Tks to Bro Ceeko for ctc.

Took the $70 one, but even though ad says free scrub. I didn't get any nor any tease despite ML C**** repeatedly saying I've got good skin and complexion and asking what supplements I ate etc...

Massage was SOLID, and now free relaxed but guess shouldn't indulge her in conversation... cos maybe she too excited about topic... forgot to give me scrub and tease... sigh

Dunno is it me (没有眼缘)or just this ML C*** that doesn't provide, she claims she is here, at this shop, for nearly 2yrs

retepoet
18-10-2017, 01:22 AM
I have one good cock teaser whom I have been visiting every week for the last 2 mths :p
I will only share with senior bros who have good cock teaser ML for me only :)
btw, its $75 for 1.5 hrs and I always go for 2 solid hrs :p

Nice thread

Anyone can share good teaser? $70 for 1.5hr sounds like good deal. I can trade:

Looking for Full service. Many gd ones to exchange (https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=668679&highlight=)

yalpnez
18-10-2017, 02:04 AM
Recently been visiting this place a lot and seems like the lady boss (and counter lady) starting to recognize me (not sure if good thing) and even asked me if I wanted some off-menu items (won't share here) that was obviously leading to other stuff.

Need to quote HP number when register. Price is standard.

Package is standard but has teasing + specials if requested. (All of them tease, and GQ is surely asked if your 2IC is at attention)
They've always tried to cross-sell their special package which they are having a special promo and just need to pay $113 for 2 hours for the extra package and one day finally decided to try. Resulted in a pretty decent HDLY and some JG.

No regrets, except that night small head took over and topped up for special. (Attitude of the ML was good when I initially said don't want) Allowed a little roaming even prior to any GQ, but am a regular to this ML already.

No full service, but clothed full roaming thus far. With teasing resistance.
My favourite part of the whole thing? The counter girl always wears a pretty short skirt with a split in the middle and has huge boobs and a pretty face. She covers up the skirt whenever she's at the counter but obviously knows everyone is looking. Quite high when she 'accidentally' run road. 😂

Will share in return for other sharing.

Sorbxe
18-10-2017, 04:14 PM
I have one good cock teaser whom I have been visiting every week for the last 2 mths :p
I will only share with senior bros who have good cock teaser ML for me only :)
btw, its $75 for 1.5 hrs and I always go for 2 solid hrs :p

You have mail. To exchange, See my thread:

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=668679&highlight=

They've always tried to cross-sell their special package which they are having a special promo and just need to pay $113 for 2 hours for the extra package and one day finally decided to try. Resulted in a pretty decent HDLY and some JG.

No regrets, except that night small head took over and topped up for special. (Attitude of the ML was good when I initially said don't want) Allowed a little roaming even prior to any GQ, but am a regular to this ML already.

My favourite part of the whole thing? The counter girl always wears a pretty short skirt with a split in the middle and has huge boobs and a pretty face. She covers up the skirt whenever she's at the counter but obviously knows everyone is looking. Quite high when she 'accidentally' run road. ��

Will share in return for other sharing.

U mean $113 for 2hrs incl entrance & teasing (since no FJ)? Any happy endings?

Check out my thread to see if u keen to trade. Cheers!

vmtech
07-11-2017, 09:35 PM
Passed by an old place. Saw 1.mp and went in and to my surprise is the same ML from. Older shop.

Went in std 1hr 50..

Full teasing with free release. Good old times..

rocket1128
07-11-2017, 10:05 PM
Passed by an old place. Saw 1.mp and went in and to my surprise is the same ML from. Older shop.

Went in std 1hr 50..

can share this place bro. thanks.

HSB2000
07-11-2017, 10:37 PM
Went to one of the joint that I use to go for great massage with teasing. Most of the ML here look and figure is 6/10 and below, however massage usually very good and the level of teasing depending on rapport. Having tried this girl during my last visit, which in fact her massage and teasing was just soso, however due to her bubbly character, decided to give her another chance today. This time, massage still just soso but the teasing was very much improved :).

The hourly rate for this joint is $48, and this girl name An****. Believe some bro shld be able to guess the place liao.

hiad64
13-11-2017, 12:18 AM

Went in std 1hr 50..

Is the massage good? If yes, can share?

ceeko
04-01-2018, 03:51 PM

Went in std 1hr 50..

Super old masseuse?

hitherto776
04-01-2018, 05:16 PM
Hi Bros,

Looking to exchange contacts with bros above 50 points or 1 power. I have a few contacts that really tease until blue ball, palm on dick kind, even touch and stroke but no release.

I am looking to exchange contacts within spas. Please don't tell me go to XXX spa sure all good. I am willing to exchange the specific person within the spas.

Please be above 50 points or 1 power. This is just to make sure the contacts I receive are more legit and not all THAT one spa along Duxton Hill.

Gam sia.

kass
04-01-2018, 07:28 PM
Hi Bros,

Looking to exchange contacts with bros above 50 points or 1 power. I have a few contacts that really tease until blue ball, palm on dick kind, even touch and stroke but no release.

I am looking to exchange contacts within spas. Please don't tell me go to XXX spa sure all good. I am willing to exchange the specific person within the spas.

Please be above 50 points or 1 power. This is just to make sure the contacts I receive are more legit and not all THAT one spa along Duxton Hill.

Gam sia.
Sent you a pm bro :D

Nick246
13-01-2018, 10:30 PM
Any kind bro willing to share 1 to me.. Haha. Been looking for teasing massage without extra. Try a lot, but all with extra. Sienz..

ceeko
15-01-2018, 10:37 AM
Hi Bros,

Gam sia.

Glad to see the spirit of sharing still strong here. I got many many PMs and likewise I've replied to many others.

Btw bro. I can't up you cause you got no recent post.

Cartman2005
15-01-2018, 10:52 AM
Agree with bro ceeko.

I rather have a good massage with some playful teasing, than a chio syt with poor massage skills and offer GQ.

this all depends on chemistry bah.is quite difficult to get good msg girl. Typically now the girls all prefer a shortcut with GQ bcos there is where the money comes.....so it really depends on your luck..haha

ceeko
18-01-2018, 02:58 PM
this all depends on chemistry bah.is quite difficult to get good msg girl. Typically now the girls all prefer a shortcut with GQ bcos there is where the money comes.....so it really depends on your luck..haha

Just need to try once enough liao and I blacklist such girls immediately. When they GQ me with $80 hj offer. I jitao tell them no.

Always tell me say service no good no need pay. I tell them $80 i dunno at geylang song song until jurong/jookoon/tuas. U dare to wank and ask $80. I tell them finish normal massage, and if you shortchange time. I call cops on your joint!

These sort of joints should be ratted out and them deported and owners jailed!

vmtech
18-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Just need to try once enough liao and I blacklist such girls immediately. When they GQ me with $80 hj offer. I jitao tell them no.

Always tell me say service no good no need pay. I tell them $80 i dunno at geylang song song until jurong/jookoon/tuas. U dare to wank and ask $80. I tell them finish normal massage, and if you shortchange time. I call cops on your joint!

These sort of joints should be ratted out and them deported and owners jailed!

Well done so fierce.

Anyway, both my playground no more liao. I mean, playground still there but the player left.. Zzz

The one at CF already left for China 🇨🇳 and the East joint that was shared by TS Vietnam lady k**** is no longer there. Wasted never take her wechat. Now dunno where is she liao

hitherto776
18-01-2018, 10:18 PM
Wah the teasing MLs now getting more and more pricey. Wish I could just find one that has good attitude, can autoroam, doesnt have to be dropdead gorgeous, can talk, not time watcher, 100 all in I sure pay.

Knn now everybody only P massage then can touch. Honestly rather go Geylang like that. Any bros got such contacts as above please tell me I happily exchange with u!

Gump
19-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Anyone wants to exchange info of spa and ML that provides good teasing massage? I have two from different places and both are $50 for one hour. Both will accidentally brush your privates when massaging your thighs. Sometimes they will brush until very shiok, but strictly do not provide specials. Your verified contact gets you both of mine.

Bobby8881
18-02-2018, 03:45 PM
Any recommendation for blue balls around Boon Keng / Bendermeer area? Better if she can speak and tease in English?

TIA, bros.

crashban12345
19-02-2018, 12:28 AM

Went in std 1hr 50..

Bro, care to share contact? Tia

sibeinerd
19-02-2018, 06:13 PM
Anyone wants to exchange contacts for good teasing massage ( without extra).

HSB2000
27-02-2018, 04:25 PM
Anyone wants to exchange info of spa and ML that provides good teasing massage? I have two from different places and both are $50 for one hour. Both will accidentally brush your privates when massaging your thighs. Sometimes they will brush until very shiok, but strictly do not provide specials. Your verified contact gets you both of mine.

Errrhhhh bro, just tried one of your recommendation name FF, the teasing was zero!!! However her massage is not bad. This serve as a warning to bro who gotten the contact but hace not try yet, don't set your expectation to high on the teasing portion.

tigerXXX
27-02-2018, 05:03 PM
I can share the top few in my list provided its a xchange good massage and teasing.if u are regular enough free hj.

RomanticSlut
27-02-2018, 06:32 PM
can share ?

Bobby8881
27-02-2018, 11:49 PM
Can share contact pls? Love a good tease.

I can share the top few in my list provided its a xchange good massage and teasing.if u are regular enough free hj.

retepoet
28-02-2018, 12:21 AM
you have a PM bro :p

Hi Bros,

Gam sia.

fauste
28-02-2018, 02:20 AM
got a couple of legit joints with hardcore teasing to share,

no prostate massage nonsense and only <$70 for 90 mins massage.

PM me only you have contacts to exchange.

HSB2000
28-02-2018, 08:01 AM

Bro can share?

Jjleejj
28-02-2018, 08:11 AM

Hi bros, can share location and price

Jjleejj
28-02-2018, 08:17 AM
I love teasing. No special. Anyone got lobang. Can share the location and price. Thank you

castilo
28-02-2018, 08:25 AM
I do not have any contact to exchange at the point of time but it will be good if any bro can share some with me. Thank you in advance.

Sorbxe
28-02-2018, 09:20 AM
Wah the teasing MLs now getting more and more pricey. Wish I could just find one that has good attitude, can autoroam, doesnt have to be dropdead gorgeous, can talk, not time watcher, 100 all in I sure pay.

Knn now everybody only P massage then can touch. Honestly rather go Geylang like that. Any bros got such contacts as above please tell me I happily exchange with u!

I know of this joint near AMK that has 2 gals under 21 YxYx & Axgix and other 2 are ard 30. YxxxYxxx & JxxxJxxx

$50+50 happy ending. Of course the older one named YXxxYxxx with a bit “beat bird eye” does it best, cos 9yrs in the line knows when to light touch (sexy massage) sometimes gentle clawing with finger nails, pressing at the right spot to make u harder etc

The SYTs are lookers but all of them are small B bordering on A cups so not for boob lovers. YxYx is very dark skinned while Axgix I would Try last.

There is a new chick SYT looks 19 and A cup also but haven of try. Prettiest of the lot based on WC pics

Sounds good, I like hard massage. Some bro’s exchanged BC & CL locations at $68 90mins but I also had ZERO teasing even thou massage and conversation was great. Maybe I NOt handsome?

Had 1 up north with teasing:

<$50 for std massage, $88 for Pmassage for 60mins. $108 for 90mins... I normally go for the $128 for 120mins cos I’m regular and she does the teasing and happy ending (FOC) however, some whom tried did not get the happy ending (u not regular mah) but did enjoy blue balls to the max.

However she’s gone back and will be back in Sg sometime next month

Tried ano gal there also called Axgix - CMI so dun ask me for shop ctc.

Errrhhhh bro, just tried one of your recommendation name FF, the teasing was zero!!! However her massage is not bad. This serve as a warning to bro who gotten the contact but hace not try yet, don't set your expectation to high on the teasing portion.

As mentioned above and my own experience, some exchange was nothing like what other TS wrote, my guess is cos this is human factor and no chemistry, also not regular and ML afraid you are AV etc

I’d rather bro u take me to your joint and recommend me ML and I take u to mine, than just give u shop / ML CTC cos if I’m a new face there, I’m pretty sure I won’t get the same level of service as you & vice versa

I’d also do an advanced booking of the gal I think u shd try and put in a good word for u.. already got 1 bro PM me for ctc of AMK... I won’t mind going with u cos I wanna try new gal.

sibeinerd
28-02-2018, 09:21 AM

Bro pm you.