PDA

View Full Version : should i go for check up?

yantaku
03-02-2007, 06:12 PM
recently had protected intercourse with a lady...after ejaculating in the condom..there was no leakage from the condom...which i presume the condom has not broke...the whole process lasted for a less then 3mins only..shld i go for check up??

Optimus_Prime
03-02-2007, 06:13 PM
Dun see a need.

Tryguy
03-02-2007, 06:26 PM
If you engage in an active sex life, going for a check up is always good insurance as the premium you pay is much less than having the problem developing into something full-blown and becoming potentially more expensive. Only you will know if this is your first and only sexual encounter, so if you lie to us, you lie to yourself.

Your more fundamental worry which is the fundamental worry of all samsters here is if you go for a checkup and do get treatment to cure most STDs, will your information go circulating around the entire medical community, your parents, relatives, spouse/partner get to know about it, thus putting me in shame, as well as putting your insurance coverage and my cushy company job in jeopardy?

That question has yet to be clearly answered in this forum. Of course, more will go for checks if there is indeed complete privacy but it may also promote
more samsters to cheong more aggressively. But if there is no privacy,
samsters may choose to hide the problem and create bigger ones in the future. Promoting compulsory STD tests that discriminates victims in Singapore is not a very good idea either if Singapore wants to be recognized as an open economic hub either - this is tantamount to Nazi branding exercises of Jews during WWII.

Food for thought as samsters here begin to face the real world that has been kept from you for years.

kuhnbela
03-02-2007, 07:10 PM
The answer is no. In most countries, the identity of patients who have reportable(of public interest) conditions is kept confidential. The one you'ld have to worry about is the third party insurer who would have to know what it is you're being treated for. Confidentiality is normally respected. Fear of disclosure should not stop you from getting medical help.

sammyboyfor
04-02-2007, 02:08 AM
the whole process lasted for a less then 3mins only..shld i go for check up??

Why only 3 minutes? Hair trigger problem?

Cum_Luver
04-02-2007, 11:24 AM
If u are feeling un-easy or worried, then a check-up will claim ur nerves.
but personal I feel, since u hv condom, there is no need to go for a check-up.
save the money for the check-up and u can go for another bonk.

Dr Zoidberg
08-02-2007, 09:36 PM
Yes! You should go for a checkup! It is highly recommended especially in view of your 3 minute problem.

madhat
09-02-2007, 11:46 PM
go for a checkup
it will ease your mind.