PDA

View Full Version : L18h20

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Toto2009
12-12-2019, 06:50 PM
Just pass your key to Pete;)

He happy to see you :p

Peter also happy to see me when I visit for a ride in Maserati ;)

MrBigBadBird
12-12-2019, 10:23 PM
Drive big Conti and park in front so Peter and gals sure carry your balls:p

he loves to serve rich firers ;)

I’d been patronizing his shops since 1805 days
So far whether conti or not he’s been quite friendly to me leh
😅

unfit
12-12-2019, 10:52 PM
I’d been patronizing his shops since 1805 days
So far whether conti or not he’s been quite friendly to me leh
😅

you big bird me floppy Joe :(

MrBigBadBird
12-12-2019, 11:04 PM
you big bird me floppy Joe :(

Scared his jealous gals fight with one another over My Master Chief Genghis Cunt
😅

unfit
12-12-2019, 11:18 PM
Scared his jealous gals fight with one another over My Master Chief Genghis Cunt
😅

girls came out always laughing me floppy joe :o

MrBigBadBird
12-12-2019, 11:23 PM
girls came out always laughing me floppy joe :o

Since when you can leave Pete’s shop in 1 piece?
Tot your faves will be fighting over you?
😬

lioncityboy
16-12-2019, 02:38 AM
I also have been a long regular at 1820, although not as long as Bigbadbird. He also friendly to me throughout, several times I took cab instead so as not to be recognised too.

Anyway guys I should be dropping by this coming week, Peter say now besides 007 the 028 massage also good. If I'm not wrong she's not that new, but he says she's mix Russian and China. So pretty exotic heheh. Can't believe I missed out previously

lioncityboy
16-12-2019, 02:40 AM
Since when you can leave Pete’s shop in 1 piece?
Tot your faves will be fighting over you?
😬

Who's your top favs at 1820 anyway? Come come recommend a bit to the bros here :D

If you ask me honestly I can't decide for mine since each of them has their own unique point. Cosplay, girl next door, wild, GFE, syt.. Depends on my mood

pscpscpsc2
16-12-2019, 04:27 AM
Who's your top favs at 1820 anyway? Come come recommend a bit to the bros here :D

If you ask me honestly I can't decide for mine since each of them has their own unique point. Cosplay, girl next door, wild, GFE, syt.. Depends on my mood

YZ FTW...cuz she has the only type of bod that I fancy in 1820. Rest are too big for me.

unfit
16-12-2019, 01:04 PM
YZ FTW...cuz she has the only type of bod that I fancy in 1820. Rest are too big for me.

carry to bonk YZ:D

MrBigBadBird
16-12-2019, 04:37 PM
carry to bonk YZ:D

When Happy used to be slimmer, I carried her as well 😅

unfit
16-12-2019, 04:51 PM
When Happy used to be slimmer, I carried her as well 😅

slipped disc if heavy duty :D

MrBigBadBird
16-12-2019, 04:52 PM
slipped disc if heavy duty :D

Max load 46kg
😅

unfit
16-12-2019, 04:57 PM
Max load 46kg
😅

Half of our body mass safe for cash and carry ;)

YZ is really very tight :p

ravenblue
16-12-2019, 07:32 PM
Rtf XYZ. Bros that prefer slim ladies, pls skip her.
She gave me frenching, catbath, ar and bj. Bj as she going for checkup, she bbbj me on my previous visit. Not a fan of bj, but her other services are of the good cat 150 standard.
Thrust her in missionary only, for a long time, adjusting my postures at times. Saw her toes clenched from the mirror, hence trusting her in missionary till I cum xD
For me, Xyz looks glow on me and she does have an abiding gfe, so far on all my visits. But Idk for other bros! So I'm sorry if your exp with Xyz wasn't sextisfied, my apologies!:D

lioncityboy
19-12-2019, 03:20 PM
Yeah thats why is good that they have variety :D I said this before, XYZ more syt and gfe, YZ more innocent and slim look. Oh yea heard from OKT that 028 xiaoyu is also back this week? And that she join yuanyuan in providing massage services now. Any bros can confirm?

lioncityboy
22-12-2019, 03:31 AM
Hey bros, just went down to 1820 again. Any bros went down recently? Quite into massage after boink recently. Xiaoyu is also pretty good after yuanyuan. Peter said all the gotls will be slowly pick up massage :D

ravenblue
22-12-2019, 06:23 PM
Hey bros, just went down to 1820 again. Any bros went down recently? Quite into massage after boink recently. Xiaoyu is also pretty good after yuanyuan. Peter said all the gotls will be slowly pick up massage :D
Bro, wow, that will be a bonus:D

lioncityboy
26-12-2019, 12:15 PM
Bro, wow, that will be a bonus:D

Yea, will be pretty shiok to have a massage to relax and unwind after boinking. Or you can have the special massage at the start, it helps in staying hard for a longer period of time hahaha :cool:

lioncityboy
26-12-2019, 12:21 PM
Oh yes bros, I just went down again yesterday for some Christmas celebration for myself. OKT Peter told me Yingzi leaving Singapore on 7th Jan :eek::eek:

A bit too soon so ended up picking her again, if you all want can go down try her one last time before she flies. Havent say when she will be back again.

Bionking was a bit more intense this time, not sure is if because it'll be my last time with her or she also sad she leaving soon :o and I gave her a small angbao before I left sooooo...

dbhh
28-12-2019, 08:07 AM
RTF Ying Zi a few days ago as a farewell bonk since she will be leaving early next month due to urgent family matter.

Always like her SYT face despite her small A cup boobs, short thin figure and flat butt. She also makes up for her shortcomings through her excellent service and friendly personality. Her costume for that day was a white dress with a transparent skirt that clearly showed her panties underneath.

Pre-shower dental chair service include boob rub, sucking on my nipples and BBBJ. On bed service started off with catbath, AR and then BBBJ. No auto-frenching from her which I don't mind. Finished off the session with missionary FJ.

She mentioned that her last working day will be on 7 Jan before cutting card the next day. She would have preferred to stay longer if it wasn't for the family matter. Will miss her SYT charm and wonderful service.

lioncityboy
28-12-2019, 09:11 AM
Oh yeah, will definitely miss YZ. I also have a thing for SYT. She seems more "encouraged" than usual I suppose? Probably cause she's going back earlier than expected. Her sister is still staying right?

dbhh
28-12-2019, 10:42 AM
Oh yeah, will definitely miss YZ. I also have a thing for SYT. She seems more "encouraged" than usual I suppose? Probably cause she's going back earlier than expected. Her sister is still staying right?

She does seem more encouraged to work as long as she can to earn more before she leaves.

Her sister Xiao Yan Zi should be staying.

thundergod22001
28-12-2019, 02:49 PM
hi,

heard from all bros saying YZ is going back liao, so faster go and try, indeed, wonderful service, her tonggue is good, just llike a fan, can cat bath my whole body, incllude ear hole, and side of my armpit.. but abit skinny thou....

just went past, new house Lorongg 18 house 44. (水中屋)heard today newly open. nicely decorated.. inside the wall was pasted with china 古典美人 poster..

any bro tried??:D:D

lioncityboy
29-12-2019, 06:32 PM
hi,

heard from all bros saying YZ is going back liao, so faster go and try, indeed, wonderful service, her tonggue is good, just llike a fan, can cat bath my whole body, incllude ear hole, and side of my armpit.. but abit skinny thou....

just went past, new house Lorongg 18 house 44. (水中屋)heard today newly open. nicely decorated.. inside the wall was pasted with china 古典美人 poster..

any bro tried??:D:D

Yea YZ is the Skinner one, if you want more meaty can try her sister or yuanyuan

As for new house, really? I though govt not giving out new licenses anymore. Idk about other houses, honestly I'm a regular at 1820 only so ull see me here most of the time haha :D

Flyingdisc
29-12-2019, 08:12 PM
Yuan yuan got pink pussy very tight.. pink nipples.. Service wise can't French... Nor lip pecking...
Rest she can do decent job...
Dpower(try before you retire lol) ... Not bad for 150 sgd...

Fat Fatt
30-12-2019, 12:02 AM
Yuan yuan got pink pussy very tight.. pink nipples.. Service wise can't French... Nor lip pecking...

I tried her but no rtf for me. No chemistry

lioncityboy
02-01-2020, 02:46 PM
I tried her but no rtf for me. No chemistry

Ah well, to each his own preference. Yuanyuan very shy, so have to take a lot of initiative. Like innocent 22 year old. ;)

If you into wilder girls can go for xiaoyanzi, she got high GFE

lioncityboy
02-01-2020, 02:51 PM

Yea I agree on the Pink and tight part hahaha :D you should try the massage, it's really good. Heard she was doing massage for years before coming to Singapore.

Sex and massage, all in one. Worth the money

overboard
02-01-2020, 05:29 PM
Wanna seek advise, how do you all identify the ladies without calling out their name? Do you all call by number tags?

By the way, anyone know coco's and lulu's number tag?

dbhh
02-01-2020, 05:55 PM
Wanna seek advise, how do you all identify the ladies without calling out their name? Do you all call by number tags?

I only know Coco is number #019.

overboard
03-01-2020, 02:12 AM
Went to the house today, it seems like the girls normally don't wear their number tags.. sianz. See 007 and 003, not to my liking. The rest of the girls I can't see the tags.

Left the house as I don't want to give impression that I am a noob (even though I am when it comes to PRC houses in Geylang)

lioncityboy
03-01-2020, 10:28 PM
Went to the house today, it seems like the girls normally don't wear their number tags.. sianz. See 007 and 003, not to my liking. The rest of the girls I can't see the tags.

Left the house as I don't want to give impression that I am a noob (even though I am when it comes to PRC houses in Geylang)

Ah for PRC houses a little bit different. You can ask the OKT for recommendations (for example "hello, I looking for slimmer girls, with girl next door feel") then he can pick a few out for you to choose.

But anyway here's the list of girls and their number based on my memory, hopefully im not wrong:

Yingzi is 005
Lulu is 015
Xiaoyu is 028
Coco 019
Yuanyuan 007
Lele should be 006 (i think)
Duoduo 003 (not sure if she's still there)

These are what i remember so far, ps if i left any girls out

lioncityboy
03-01-2020, 10:30 PM

Usually number tag, or ask OKT to recommend. Names I get to know from either this forum from other bros or OKT Peter

Coco is 019,Lulu is 015 confirm

overboard
04-01-2020, 12:29 AM
Coco is 019,Lulu is 015 confirm

Thanks for the info. Up you my humble points

lioncityboy
06-01-2020, 02:01 AM
Thanks for the info. Up you my humble points

Welcome brother :D if there's anything you wamma know can ask me, I've been a regular at 1820 for a number of years already

lioncityboy
06-01-2020, 02:06 AM
Just went back to boink YZ since she's leaving on Tuesday. Gonna miss her cosplays :( esp her bunny girl and Pink nurse outfit.

OKT Peter also mentioned xiaoyu and yuanyuan does red rope dancing, might try the next time I go down :cool: not today because too tired already after YZ. I'll take one for the team and try first, then post the FR here hahaha, but if any bros go and try before me can post too so I'll know what to expect

Flyingdisc
09-01-2020, 12:58 PM
Delete....

thundergod22001
11-01-2020, 07:27 PM
hi all,

since most of the bro give me support, so thus decided to give one FR. Here you go.....

WL: Xiao Qiao
Origin:: Hunan
House: L1820
Appearance: dyed hair, Got one star tatoo on her left arm, Around -b cup, height: 158 to 160cm, can tell her pussy is not trim. but not that bushy type, hmmm, her pussy hair around 2cm huh :D:D
french: not available, only light kiss,
AR: not available
BBBJ: quite smooth, not that deep throat, licking of testcle area is good
FJ: upon put on cap, she tear a smalll packet and pour on my dick, dont know what is that, dont think is KY, forgot to ask her.....

unfit
11-01-2020, 09:54 PM
guess is spermicide lub ;)

Fat Fatt
12-01-2020, 10:50 AM
hi all,

since most of the bro give me support, so thus decided to give one FR. Here you go.....

WL: Xiao Qiao
Origin:: Hunan
House: L1820
Appearance: dyed hair, Got one star tatoo on her left arm, Around -b cup, height: 158 to 160cm, can tell her pussy is not trim. but not that bushy type, hmmm, her pussy hair around 2cm huh :D:D
french: not available, only light kiss,
AR: not available
BBBJ: quite smooth, not that deep throat, licking of testcle area is good
FJ: upon put on cap, she tear a smalll packet and pour on my dick, dont know what is that, dont think is KY, forgot to ask her.....

Good sharing.

Flyingdisc
13-01-2020, 08:38 AM
Got news that happy was sent back or she cut her card, anyone knows what happened?

unfit
13-01-2020, 12:54 PM
maybe rush home for CNY

thundergod22001
13-01-2020, 11:09 PM
maybe rush home for CNY

gg back for CNY cannot come back liao.......

hopefully after CNY got new blood again....

unfit
14-01-2020, 01:15 AM

ask pete to start headhunting after cny ;)

lioncityboy
14-01-2020, 01:01 PM
ask pete to start headhunting after cny ;)

I did ask before, heard Feb or early March have several new girls coming

lioncityboy
14-01-2020, 01:07 PM
Anyway as promised I went down to 1820 again. They got some new parachute rope thing in a couple of the rooms.

Asked the girl to explain to me and to give some example on some positions. Pretty cool with it, feels kinda weightless since u can suspend the girl from the ceiling.

2 positions I recommend, one is the guy sit like using a parachute with the girl bouncing on top, other one is to suspend the girl from the ceiling. Gives a lot of control ;)

unfit
14-01-2020, 04:42 PM
I did ask before, heard Feb or early March have several new girls coming

pete wife used to be a whorehunter

MrBigBadBird
14-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Finally tried Bond gal
Natural near full C boobs with DFK offered (she said highly selective hor, so don’t blame me if experience differs)
Yummilicious

MrBigBadBird
14-01-2020, 04:55 PM
pete wife used to be a whorehunter

Is the younger lady helper previously in 1805 his wife?

unfit
14-01-2020, 06:48 PM
Is the younger lady helper previously in 1805 his wife?

wife grandma already :p

MrBigBadBird
14-01-2020, 07:09 PM
wife grandma already :p

Some of my aunts were already grandma in their forties
😬

unfit
14-01-2020, 07:25 PM
Some of my aunts were already grandma in their forties
😬

wow cip younger:D

thundergod22001
14-01-2020, 11:23 PM
Anyway as promised I went down to 1820 again. They got some new parachute rope thing in a couple of the rooms.

Asked the girl to explain to me and to give some example on some positions. Pretty cool with it, feels kinda weightless since u can suspend the girl from the ceiling.

2 positions I recommend, one is the guy sit like using a parachute with the girl bouncing on top, other one is to suspend the girl from the ceiling. Gives a lot of control ;)

Yeah, i saw this too, inside one of the room with disco light.....i asked the girl to sit on it and demo to me.....but find that it is too low for me....not sure whether can adjust....i remembered got 3 strips......one is for the girl to sit on it, another two are for her left and right legs....... so that her pussy view is in front of you....:D....you can use it for DATY too....

lioncityboy
17-01-2020, 12:21 PM
Finally tried Bond gal
Natural near full C boobs with DFK offered (she said highly selective hor, so don’t blame me if experience differs)
Yummilicious

Which one is bond girl? C cup I remember yuanyuan 007

lioncityboy
17-01-2020, 12:22 PM
Yeah, i saw this too, inside one of the room with disco light.....i asked the girl to sit on it and demo to me.....but find that it is too low for me....not sure whether can adjust....i remembered got 3 strips......one is for the girl to sit on it, another two are for her left and right legs....... so that her pussy view is in front of you....:D....you can use it for DATY too....

Good question about the adjusting, height was good for me. But I prefer sit in it and let the girl ride me. Less work and feel pretty weightless. Haha

new91day
18-01-2020, 12:36 PM

thundergod,

Do let us know if there are new blood haha.

My past few 1820 visits from Dec to early Jan were all rtf Yingzi and Happy.

Miss Petite Yingzi with her cosplay dress.

All the best to them!

MrBigBadBird
18-01-2020, 06:31 PM
Finally went 1820 after YZ rtc.
I may be only guy to have managed to DFK Yuan Yuan and surprised to have gotten her on a good day despite noting that she’s super OCD type (asked me to soap thoroughly b4 allowed to finger her pussy; please don’t flame me if your experiences differ.

1820 Yuan Yuan

Origin : Hunan

Looks/ body : 22 year old cutesy syt, snowy fair, flawless 白里透红 complexion,petite 1.55m frame, 50kg, slightly bah but acceptable; she complained she put on some weight since she arrived, natural almost full C boobs with light pink barley sized delicate nips that I spent long time sucking, licking, kneading, v lovely delicate light pinky pussy lips, moist pussy, she was dressed in some Jap school gal uniform that enhanced her syt look.

Services: In shower, thorough soaping followed by boobs rub, on bed, very sensual thorough catbath front and back, and licking of ear with hot air blowing, capped bj (my request) done with good suction, no AR

FJ : Mounted me on cowgal and oh she’s very tight and moist, lovely sight of her and snowy peaks riding on me, gently moaning turning to louder ones as she grind herself off to orgasm in less than 5mins, along the way she bent down to offer loads of DFK, nibbling of her delicate lips, switched to lotus and continued DFK her, lick her neck, suck her boobs, nips, thrust her with long deep strokes, laid her on missionary, DFK, paint her neck, boobs, paint her sopping wet pussy, continued ramming her with alternate short and long strokes, she cummed again, hugging me tighter with more passionate DFK, final switches to doggie position, even tighter, rammed till explosive climax

Verdict : Very enjoyable session with a syt with natural almost full C boobs, flawless snowy fair complexion- a rtf target

DPOWER
18-01-2020, 08:34 PM
I may be only guy to have managed to DFK Yuan Yuan and surprised to have gotten her on a good day despite noting that she’s super OCD type (asked me to soap thoroughly b4 allowed to finger her pussy; please don’t flame me if your experiences differ.

1820 Yuan Yuan

Looks/ body : 22 year old cutesy syt, snowy fair, flawless 白里透红 complexion,petite 1.55m frame, 50kg, slightly bah but acceptable; she complained she put on some weight since she arrived, natural almost full C boobs with light pink barley sized delicate nips that I spent long time sucking, licking, kneading, v lovely delicate light pinky pussy lips, moist pussy, she was dressed in some Jap school gal uniform that enhanced her syt look.

Services: In shower, thorough soaping followed by boobs rub, on bed, very sensual thorough catbath front and back, and licking of ear with hot air blowing, capped bj (my request) done with good suction, no AR

FJ : Mounted me on cowgal and oh she’s very tight and moist, lovely sight of her and snowy peaks riding on me, gently moaning turning to louder ones as she grind herself off to orgasm in less than 5mins, along the way she bent down to offer loads of DFK, nibbling of her delicate lips, switched to lotus and continued DFK her, lick her neck, suck her boobs, nips, thrust her with long deep strokes, laid her on missionary, DFK, paint her neck, boobs, paint her sopping wet pussy, continued ramming her with alternate short and long strokes, she cummed again, hugging me tighter with more passionate DFK, final switches to doggie position, even tighter, rammed till explosive climax

Verdict : Very enjoyable session with a syt with natural almost full C boobs, flawless snowy fair complexion- a rtf target

Bro, in the past, u had enlightened me on lotus thrusting and grindings, missionary grindings and the long and short thrusts ......great thks :)

Recently, i realized that in Missionsry folding chair style, when i pulled out slowly, then thrust in with a long stroke in a moderate quick pace, the WL would jerk straighten her back, hea d up , open wide her eye with a quick burst moan. I would repeat it and the WL would be in an excited state and held me tight. At this moment, i would french her and kept repeating. The WL would be in a high state and get exhausted easily .....i only realized this recently, esp when i tuna the mentioned AP.

In the past, i usually just bulldozed the WLs like a bull and just focussed on my own enjoyment, Lol

I do pick up many things from your FRs, haha

unfit
18-01-2020, 09:12 PM
Pete gals are nice but too much mildew inside the room ;)

MrBigBadBird
19-01-2020, 12:26 PM
Bro, in the past, u had enlightened me on lotus thrusting and grindings, missionary grindings and the long and short thrusts ......great thks :)

Recently, i realized that in Missionsry folding chair style, when i pulled out slowly, then thrust in with a long stroke in a moderate quick pace, the WL would jerk straighten her back, hea d up , open wide her eye with a quick burst moan. I would repeat it and the WL would be in an excited state and held me tight. At this moment, i would french her and kept repeating. The WL would be in a high state and get exhausted easily .....i only realized this recently, esp when i tuna the mentioned AP.

In the past, i usually just bulldozed the WLs like a bull and just focussed on my own enjoyment, Lol

I do pick up many things from your FRs, haha

Most welcumed bro!
Normally I try not to use the chair in the room.
May try next time per your recommendation

😬

MrBigBadBird
19-01-2020, 12:26 PM
Pete gals are nice but too much mildew inside the room ;)

Too bad can’t outcall

unfit
19-01-2020, 01:51 PM
Too bad can’t outcall

ask for upstairs slightly better

first floor too humid

he wants to earn room charge as well ;)

MrBigBadBird
20-01-2020, 09:00 AM

first floor too humid

Only went upstairs once when rooms below used up
Feels similar to me except maybe got 红绳

unfit
20-01-2020, 07:38 PM
Only went upstairs once when rooms below used up
Feels similar to me except maybe got 红绳

Exercise ball too

lioncityboy
20-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Most places cannot call out, due to safety reasons and also illegal for the girls. Mildew is in bathroom? The rooms seems clean enough for me.

Will go back this week to play with the hanging ropes again. Though of several new positions to try, not sure if physically possible or not though :cool:

lioncityboy
20-01-2020, 08:14 PM

1820 Yuan Yuan

Yea yuanyuan is tight and awesome pink nipples and pussy. Did her around mid december when she first arrived. Nice C cup and everything but she was very shy at that time. From your FR seems like she's more experienced now :D

Her massage skills is fantastic though, next time after fuck I recommend just lie down and let her give you a body massage. Beats a lot of those massage parlours outside too

max_priest
20-01-2020, 10:02 PM
Most places cannot call out, due to safety reasons and also illegal for the girls. Mildew is in bathroom? The rooms seems clean enough for me.

What you mean when you said “most places cannot call out”? 😳😳

It should be most GL150 WL from other shops could entertain outcall bookings from other shops except L1820 who has a special agreement with AV that they can only do in-house business. Anyway L1820 also offers 30 mins session. Additionally, L1820 cannot call WL from other shops for their patrons. 😎

unfit
20-01-2020, 10:06 PM
What you mean when you said “most places cannot call out”? 😳😳

It should be most GL150 WL from other shops could entertain outcall bookings from other shops except L1820 who has a special agreement with AV that they can only do in-house business. Anyway L1820 also offers 30 mins session. Additionally, L1820 cannot call WL from other shops for their patrons. 😎

pete call for me ah seng girl ;)

max_priest
20-01-2020, 11:49 PM
pete call for me ah seng girl ;)

You’re the pps solitaire member of Club 20, huh?! 🙄😃😎

baotohk
21-01-2020, 12:04 AM

first floor too humid

Bad ventilation and small room. The bed is literally right next to the bathroom

unfit
21-01-2020, 01:23 AM
Bad ventilation and small room. The bed is literally right next to the bathroom

best not to use the chair inside shower

baotohk
21-01-2020, 02:04 AM
best not to use the chair inside shower

i never like or needed shower services . Just a quick wash up and go straight to bed.

There's a reason why all the one dragon services use a new plastic everytime..

I won't even want to lie on the bedsheet without towel

unfit
21-01-2020, 04:25 PM
i never like or needed shower services . Just a quick wash up and go straight to bed.

There's a reason why all the one dragon services use a new plastic everytime..

I won't even want to lie on the bedsheet without towel

Same here

W12 better than pete place

thundergod22001
26-01-2020, 04:10 PM
thundergod,

Do let us know if there are new blood haha.

My past few 1820 visits from Dec to early Jan were all rtf Yingzi and Happy.

Miss Petite Yingzi with her cosplay dress.

All the best to them!

now that wuhan virus, don't think got new blood.......esppeciallly from Hubei...

sad.....

max_priest
26-01-2020, 04:26 PM
Same here

W12 better than pete place

W12 recycles the plastic sheets ... 😝

apojaja
26-01-2020, 04:41 PM
Pui, then whats the point of the plastic sheet. Might as well just wash the waterbed. Its like reusing condoms :confused:

Gonna ask the girl next time I go :p

unfit
26-01-2020, 08:36 PM
W12 recycles the plastic sheets ... 😝

wow piang...that's even more unhygienic man:eek:

thundergod22001
08-02-2020, 11:06 PM
went past L1820....saw besides the shop, one building was erecting....

is it a new brothel for us to play? yam yam....:p:p

thundergod22001
09-02-2020, 11:03 PM
went past L1820....saw besides the shop, one building was erecting....

is it a new brothel for us to play? yam yam....:p:p

yeah, i think the buillding is "singapore Fu zhou Association" good spot.....lleft is thai brothel and right is china brothel.....

rompromp
12-02-2020, 11:28 AM
hi, anyone know if lulu is still around?

outonbail
20-02-2020, 08:14 PM
Pui, then whats the point of the plastic sheet. Might as well just wash the waterbed. Its like reusing condoms :confused:

Gonna ask the girl next time I go :p

L18H20 has waterbed? If do I go.

13tan
26-02-2020, 02:53 PM
Happy went back home already?

Fat Fatt
26-02-2020, 06:04 PM
Happy went back home already?

Yes she has gone back

TheSGBoy
27-02-2020, 12:10 PM
Good thing I tasted Happy b4 she left

13tan
28-02-2020, 01:30 PM
Yes she has gone back

Thank bro...too very bad I didn't got a chance to do it before she left.

pscpscpsc2
04-03-2020, 02:47 AM
After YZ left, have not visited this house. Any refreshed stocks lately?

Nato17
24-07-2020, 09:20 PM
Yes Korean is gone...but maybe using new nick...:rolleyes:

Nato MIA a year ago...:D

Lol. You keeping track of me huh?

unfit
24-07-2020, 09:21 PM
Lol. You keeping track of me huh?

you are the Genghis Cunt Master Chief WhoreLord of GL :D

Dignified69
25-07-2020, 12:01 AM
you are the Genghis Cunt Master Chief WhoreLord of GL :D

Aaah Nato17 is the Dai Gor of the Dai Gor...;)

Computereasy1
14-09-2020, 10:22 AM
Used to visit this girl at lor 18 called bobo , super GFE - malaysian thai mix , lost all contact and still miss her like ex gf forgot hse number but it was tore down alr. ): house has water feature infront of door and have fishes in the tank.

TheSGBoy
14-09-2020, 11:00 PM
Im so grateful i was able to taste a lovely girl here before closing

Dignified69
15-09-2020, 08:26 AM
Anyone close to Peter? Ask him what his plan is. To hold on or exit the business. If the OKT hang on there could be some hope...

max_priest
17-09-2020, 10:24 AM
Anyone close to Peter? Ask him what his plan is. To hold on or exit the business. If the OKT hang on there could be some hope...

OKT Peter said he is still waiting for good news from AV .... 🧐🤔😑😶

Waiting with bated breathe,
MaXx

PowerGuySG
05-04-2021, 09:38 PM
Sorry, can I ask how this Peter look like? Is there a scar on his face and wearing glasses?

11-10-2021, 11:32 PM
any bro by any chance has happy’s wechat? 😁

Soaplove
25-08-2022, 03:00 PM
Took one for the team, FR as follow :

G008 - Apple (China)
- $200 / 1hr
- Slim girl very fair
- B+ cups (Enhanced)
- very shy and inexperience, need bros to show the ropes.
- From Beijing, previously in the tourism line, first time doing this.

Overall experience is good. Very hardworking in BJ, light shy moans. Accommodated all my request with a smile. Not for bros that expect experienced commando style service. Need patience to nurture as she potentially can be a gem. Attitude is very good and has a positive mindset.

Cheers!

MrAnalyst
25-08-2022, 03:05 PM

G008 - Apple (China)
- $200 / 1hr
- Slim girl very fair
- B+ cups (Enhanced)

Overall experience is good. Very hardworking in BJ, light shy moans. Accommodated all my request with a smile. Not for bros that expect experienced commando style service. Need patience to nurture as she potentially can be a gem. Attitude is very good and has a positive mindset.

Cheers!

so this house is PRC Cat 150 house ?
does this mean Cat 150 need to pay 200$ now ?

ahha2011
25-08-2022, 03:06 PM
so this house is PRC Cat 150 house ?
does this mean Cat 150 need to pay 200$ now ?

Soon has to change to cat 200

SunZhi
25-08-2022, 03:45 PM

G008 - Apple (China)
- $200 / 1hr
- Slim girl very fair
- B+ cups (Enhanced)

Cheers!

Don't believe that WL with enhanced boobs is inexperience……

Should set a cost standard, WL with enhanced boobs only deserve $100-$150

Dignified69
26-08-2022, 09:37 PM

G008 - Apple (China)
- $200 / 1hr
- Slim girl very fair
- B+ cups (Enhanced)

Cheers!

Please don't mind my asking - BJ or BBBJ. Not good for GL if have to pay 200 for BJ. BBBJ is wet slurpy fun ....:p

supershaft
27-08-2022, 10:34 AM
Please don't mind my asking - BJ or BBBJ. Not good for GL if have to pay 200 for BJ. BBBJ is wet slurpy fun ....:p

fun only if next day no pain when peeing

p u r e
27-08-2022, 02:46 PM
fun only if next day no pain when peeing

gonorrhea and chlamydia not so fast symptoms come out one lah. want to test also the recommendation is at least 72 hours after the deed. and touch wood if you really kanna, also may not have symptoms.

mbbs
28-08-2022, 12:31 AM
here to post my FR on tuesday
tried G26 (that's what she told me) Lucky
from chong qing, claimed to be 26 yo
$200 1/1, same rate as some dome 2 girl but didn't really get to choose because other girls are busy; had to wait abt 15mins or so as her previous customer had her for 3hrs and tipped $200 wtf (that's what she told me and maybe think i'm carrot head)

service wise definitely above $50 thai or viet, will help u shower and massage before the deed. she will also change to some sexy nurse costume, also partially to cover her body which is quite out of shape. boob size c or d saggy, appears natural
did some cat bath and boob job, pretty willing to serve and make small talks;
BJ as other bros mentioned: CBJ which is quite sian, even thai offered BBBJ
FJ 2 position: missionary and doggie, fired in missionary; one thing good abt this house is that got mirror all round so can see the pumping action without turning head
OKT quite ok, accept mobile payment too which is very surprising

in general not sure due to high demand, our expectation seems to drop or just resigned to the current standard, which is much lower compared to pre-covid days. maybe will try out other girls in the house too and i hope they have better body, which is indeed a bit disappointing given the price range. However it's much more enjoyable to bang PRC due to easier communication. hope will have more syt to come!

joncheong
29-08-2022, 12:59 AM
$200 1/1, same rate as some dome 2 girl but didn't really get to choose because other girls are busy; had to wait abt 15mins or so as her previous customer had her for 3hrs and tipped $200 wtf (that's what she told me and maybe think i'm carrot head)

service wise definitely above $50 thai or viet, will help u shower and massage before the deed. she will also change to some sexy nurse costume, also partially to cover her body which is quite out of shape. boob size c or d saggy, appears natural
FJ 2 position: missionary and doggie, fired in missionary; one thing good abt this house is that got mirror all round so can see the pumping action without turning head

in general not sure due to high demand, our expectation seems to drop or just resigned to the current standard, which is much lower compared to pre-covid days. maybe will try out other girls in the house too and i hope they have better body, which is indeed a bit disappointing given the price range. However it's much more enjoyable to bang PRC due to easier communication. hope will have more syt to come!

Is she the one quite short one?

rawmaster101
29-08-2022, 12:24 PM

concur with your FR bro on G26. tried this girl once, yes, body really out of shape, feel she give birth before with saggy boobs. Same modus operandi, looking for tips by offering extra like BBBJ and guarantee good service. Service not yet started already looking for tips. 200 now only offered CBJ, rather goto Thai/Viet shop. Okt Peter need to teach this girl G26 before more people boycott his house

angeloo
30-08-2022, 03:42 AM
concur with your FR bro on G26. tried this girl once, yes, body really out of shape, feel she give birth before with saggy boobs. Same modus operandi, looking for tips by offering extra like BBBJ and guarantee good service. Service not yet started already looking for tips. 200 now only offered CBJ, rather goto Thai/Viet shop. Okt Peter need to teach this girl G26 before more people boycott his house

His ex partner willy 2831a is more solid in terms of girls management, i got many happy memories at 2831a

Fat Fatt
30-08-2022, 08:53 AM
His ex partner willy 2831a is more solid in terms of girls management, i got many happy memories at 2831a

Haha so when Willie moved to 2033, was there any pleasant girls there to give you any memories?

danielwong
30-08-2022, 09:18 AM
Is she the one quite short one?

Yes, I tried 1 months ago when it was re opened. Service zero. No BBBJ. Sibei Sian.
No feeling at all and had to HJ. Never return since then. BTW, she is not from Beijing. From Tangshan a small city near Beijing. Actually for me, no BBBJ no return. This house is not in my visiting list any more. Last week went to VIP spa. A single mother from Vienam, very fair skin with big and round ass, speak French and very service oriented. Damage only $100 including the transport cost.

3pking
30-08-2022, 02:31 PM
Yes, I tried 1 months ago when it was re opened. Service zero. No BBBJ. Sibei Sian.
No feeling at all and had to HJ. Never return since then. BTW, she is not from Beijing. From Tangshan a small city near Beijing. Actually for me, no BBBJ no return. This house is not in my visiting list any more. Last week went to VIP spa. A single mother from Vienam, very fair skin with big and round ass, speak French and very service oriented. Damage only $100 including the transport cost.

Where vip spa bro?

loneyheart
30-08-2022, 04:35 PM
Body really out of shape still market for 150 / 200 :(

unfit
30-08-2022, 05:45 PM
Body really out of shape still market for 150 / 200 :(

Both FL cum WL also hav landmines 🤣🤣🤣

angeloo
30-08-2022, 07:57 PM
Haha so when Willie moved to 2033, was there any pleasant girls there to give you any memories?

Willie never move to 2033, he joint V with peter @ 1820 after 2831a

danielwong
31-08-2022, 08:39 AM
Where vip spa bro?

JB, Malaysia.

Fat Fatt
01-09-2022, 06:52 PM
Willie never move to 2033, he joint V with peter @ 1820 after 2831a

Haha I spent quite a few memorable moments in 2033 when Willie took over the shop a few months just before Covid

MrBigBadBird
01-09-2022, 10:52 PM
Haha I spent quite a few memorable moments in 2033 when Willie took over the shop a few months just before Covid

Same here
Was glad to have tried 贝贝,姗姗,晨曦 in those brief months

bullterrier
08-03-2023, 06:15 PM
interesting gem here

was horny a few days ago and went to this joint

Chose Fei Fei as her outfit reveals her buttock. fair skin. Has the Korean look.

very teasy, sultry and hungry for sex. Scrubbed me clean in the shower. Once on the bed, she cat bath me and had a good BBBJ session.

Pussy is not loose, quite comfy for the fuck from behind and from front. Once she loosen her hair, it is like fucking a Korean from ancient times. She has that ancient Korean look.

Finished in missionery. She wanted more, but I cannot

Zakarum
10-03-2023, 11:31 AM
interesting gem here

Chose Fei Fei as her outfit reveals her buttock. fair skin. Has the Korean look.

very teasy, sultry and hungry for sex. Scrubbed me clean in the shower. Once on the bed, she cat bath me and had a good BBBJ session.

Pussy is not loose, quite comfy for the fuck from behind and from front. Once she loosen her hair, it is like fucking a Korean from ancient times. She has that ancient Korean look.

Up you bro, great FR

ilovemaple11
12-03-2023, 12:05 AM
I didn’t realise there already a thread talking about 1820 but anyways. I was frustrated and wanted to calm myself down so I went there 3th time already still picked 77/qi qi. She was cute everytime I see her. she talked to me like she’s my girlfriend like that. Then slowly the mood changes started to get horny and fuck her! Her service is fking good from from annoyed to happy

bullterrier
12-03-2023, 02:33 PM
lorong 18 house 20
Apple
Fair, C cup Nipples pink n small
Fei Fei
B cup, fair skin, sultry, friendly, BBBJ, has Korean look
Anna
Can DFK
QiQi
B cup, pronounced as 七七, loud moans stereo sound, First class oral skill can deep throat, Can DFK
petite, cute, pretty with good personality and providing excellent service
YueYue
D cup, BBBJ, AR
Lina
BBBJ, AR
Xiao Xue
BBBJ, Can DFK
4 new arrivals start work 13/3

update info, new wave coming tomorrow, with big nuts medium nuts :D

bullterrier
14-03-2023, 05:56 PM
lorong 18 house 20
Apple
Fei Fei
Anna
Can DFK
QiQi
B cup, pronounced as 七七, loud moans stereo sound, First class oral skill can deep throat, Can DFK
YueYue
D cup, BBBJ, AR
Lina
BBBJ, AR
Xiao Xue
BBBJ, Can DFK
Ferrari
C cup
Happy
Qian Duo Duo
Baby

bullterrier
15-03-2023, 10:19 PM
lorong 18 house 20
Apple
Fei Fei
Anna
Can DFK
QiQi
YueYue
D cup, BBBJ, AR
Lina
BBBJ, AR
Xiao Xue
BBBJ, Can DFK
Ferrari
C cup, fair skin, DFK and BBBJ
Happy
B cup, fair skin, BBBJ
Qian Duo Duo
D cup melon, not fat, very fair skin, DFK, BBBJ
Baby
B cup, fair skin, BBBJ, DFK

MrBigBadBird
15-03-2023, 10:53 PM
lorong 18 house 20
Apple
Fei Fei
Anna
Can DFK
QiQi
YueYue
D cup, BBBJ, AR
Lina
BBBJ, AR
Xiao Xue
BBBJ, Can DFK
Ferrari
C cup, fair skin, DFK and BBBJ
Happy
B cup, fair skin, BBBJ
Qian Duo Duo
D cup melon, not fat, very fair skin, DFK, BBBJ
Baby
B cup, fair skin, BBBJ, DFK

Bro

Thanks for the extensive list!
May I know who are the prettier ones ? Only Qiqi and FeiFei?

lonelyfish
16-03-2023, 08:37 AM
Bro

Thanks for the extensive list!
May I know who are the prettier ones ? Only Qiqi and FeiFei?

I seen the girls, I wanted to try QiQi and XiaoXue, but 2033 opened lol :D. I tried Anna here, outside looks fine, but inside not as expected haha.

MrBigBadBird
16-03-2023, 09:01 AM
I seen the girls, I wanted to try QiQi and XiaoXue, but 2033 opened lol :D. I tried Anna here, outside looks fine, but inside not as expected haha.

Hey thanks bro!
Will give update on 2033 upcoming target once available.

Bael
16-03-2023, 01:31 PM

You should have try QiQi bro, much better than Anna imo.

lonelyfish
17-03-2023, 08:35 AM
You should have try QiQi bro, much better than Anna imo.

I saw her after the session with Anna, will make time to try her.

Joea
17-03-2023, 02:08 PM

U should bru. No regrets

Fatmans
17-03-2023, 08:31 PM
Xiao Xue service attitude problems

Fatmans
17-03-2023, 08:37 PM
Xiao Xue no bbbj

ilovemaple11
18-03-2023, 01:14 PM

You should try qiqi. She has a cute personality and pretty looking

bullterrier
19-03-2023, 01:32 PM
Last Call last 3 days. 1820 Fei Fei, Korean look, she says she is cutting card this Wednesday. I have tried her, if you like some kimchi flavour, worth the try

Markpryor15
19-03-2023, 06:10 PM
Last Call last 3 days. 1820 Fei Fei, Korean look, she says she is cutting card this Wednesday. I have tried her, if you like some kimchi flavour, worth the try

What's the number for this place ?

Dignified69
20-03-2023, 08:31 AM
What's the number for this place ?

What time does this house open ?

Sorry for newbie type question

unfit
20-03-2023, 09:43 AM

fei fei today confirm terminated her service

tomorrow morning reporting to ica

earliest Friday flying

Lonerangerkia
20-03-2023, 04:53 PM
interesting gem here

my brother is hungry.. will head down later to give it a try man

hwahyudi69
21-03-2023, 09:08 PM
1820 Ferrari

Fair, quite good looking to my type.
C enhanced, got scar under her right boob, speak french when high but that day she had bad breath (not smoking smell, don't know what was that).

Standard bbbj, nothing to highlight. She took a short phone call while continue doing it, and apologize after that. :)

We started to make love in doggie, seems she used to that position and can take any size, which she enjoyed too (no sign of pain at all).
During missionary she hugged my back & sometime pulled my ass like asking to push faster & harder. In this aspect she is really a sex machine. Too bad not so tight though.
And she moans very loud! Can't tell if it's real or fake, i am not an expert here.

1820 update:
1. Peter now accepts $100 for 30 mins.
2. Saw new a pretty syt, her name is Anqi/Angie, but haven't got license yet.

MrBigBadBird
21-03-2023, 09:19 PM
1820 Ferrari

Fair, quite good looking to my type.
C enhanced, got scar under her right boob, speak french when high but that day she had bad breath (not smoking smell, don't know what was that).
Standard bbbj, nothing to highlight. She took a short phone call while continue doing it, and apologize after that. :)

1820 update: Peter now accepts $100 for 30 mins.

Hey bro!
Thanks for awesome FR!
Also targeting Ferrari (and Qiqi) after seeing her last week.
May I know whether she is slim around the waist? tot i saw some tummy excesses when she was seated

hwahyudi69
21-03-2023, 10:08 PM
Her waist is normal slim, perhaps same like Yangyang 1658b, but shorter of course. And i don't recall that i saw excess tummy on her.

In term of shape, I think Feifei 1658b is better.
But if you are looking for a real guitar shape, then go for Jiajia 1654a. She got slim waist with big ass!

Hey bro!
Thanks for awesome FR!
Also targeting Ferrari (and Qiqi) after seeing her last week.
May I know whether she is slim around the waist? tot i saw some tummy excesses when she was seated

MrBigBadBird
21-03-2023, 11:50 PM
Her waist is normal slim, perhaps same like Yangyang 1658b, but shorter of course. And i don't recall that i saw excess tummy on her.

In term of shape, I think Feifei 1658b is better.
But if you are looking for a real guitar shape, then go for Jiajia 1654a. She got slim waist with big ass!

Thanks bro!
Will try Jia Jia and Ferrari of these days…

Xbot
22-03-2023, 11:10 AM
No problem for me with Xiao Xue good bbbj and services chatty rtf twice

MrBigBadBird
31-03-2023, 10:34 AM
Slutty babe from Sichuan- Ferrari from 1820

Tried Ferrari this week:

Looks: 26yo slutty babe from Hubei, more slutty than pretty look, brown hair, snowy fair with smooth complexion, 1.6m tall, considered slim with skirt tummy impression, enhanced C boobs that felt not so seasoned, pink nips, abit put off by a mini growth on her chest that i tried to ignore, thick bush below

Services: shower v sensual, boobs rub and shiokalicious pussy raw grind from front and behind while I sat on the shower chair- first ever since their angpai Yingzi left, offered bbbj which I declined, on bed, boob rub, cat bath, no AR, capped bj upon my request done porn star style with much deepthroat and slutty eye contact, not sure whether she does that for other customers but she purred over my ‘youthful looks, hot bod and thick hard rod’ lol, passionate dfk on the tap, but breath felt a bit heaty

FJ- cowgal riding very good, her pussy quite tight and moist, lotus felt damn good rod thrusting till the end of her love tunnel and licking her tits and dfk, missionary with more dfk and licking of her yummilicious tits, she can take heavy pounding as she screamed out loud pornstar, doggie felt even tighter can feel it hit the base of the tunnel, damn shiok, fucked her really hard in 3 different variations of doggie- doggie kneeling down, doggie over her in fours, doggie in prone position, final change to spooning from rear, ram her all the way to explosive climax, totally enjoyed her lustful expression from the ceiling, side and front mirrors, throughout session, her moaning is loud porn star type, luckily room not near reception otherwise everyone would have heard her

Verdict: hot and wild but totally exhausting session, she’s really game for anything. If only she’s prettier… would keep her on possible rtf list if I want a good workout

dizy
02-04-2023, 06:52 PM
FR on Lena

Saw her yesterday. Looks are nothing to shout about but service is great! Offered non-stop French once enter room and allowed me to run a her all over as though she hasn’t had sex in years.

Good cat bath and excellent AR. Her tongue is Long and strong maciam like digging for gold is my ass. Great bbbj too.

Only downsides is her small boobs but definitely a service queen!

Geylang2023
02-04-2023, 08:18 PM
今天大太阳下去呀龙走走看看,我看了好几家女生,终于开门看见七七做在店里就问了一下他的名字。七七的样貌 可以说是像抖音/小红书上的网红脸吧,身材也保持的挺很好,皮肤光滑的没有皱纹疤痕痘痘。奶头自然色不黑,奶是 自然的。 七七牙齿整齐白!下面毛毛剪短短的阴道也不是很黑!七七的服务也是做的好,洗澡的时候给我小服务,到了床上 慢慢调情,七七脾气好,女朋友感觉也是挺高!

max_priest
03-04-2023, 07:32 PM
Saw the new WL, Anqi. She looks pretty and fair. She is medium built and around 1.6m tall. Just started work today. Can consider. :D

Apple is petite and slim. Presentable and slutty looking. Should be another Ang pai as one dude in Merc booked her for 2 sessions and the boss said she got non stop regulars booking her.

Duo Duo is voluptuous and possesses natural D cup tits. She is fair and presentable in the looks department.

QiQi on menses leave.

Will FR Ferrari later once I got the time. ;)

MrBigBadBird
03-04-2023, 11:42 PM
Saw the new WL, Anqi. She looks pretty and fair. She is medium built and around 1.6m tall. Just started work today. Can consider. :D

Apple is petite and slim. Presentable and slutty looking. Should be another Ang pai as one dude in Merc booked her for 2 sessions and the boss said she got non stop regulars booking her.

Duo Duo is voluptuous and possesses natural D cup tits. She is fair and presentable in the looks department.

QiQi on menses leave.

Oophs…
The kittens are out of the bag
😅

max_priest
04-04-2023, 12:51 AM
Oophs…
The kittens are out of the bag
��

Who you wanna try next? ;) I can’t resist QiQi because she walked over and and seated besides me whilst I was waiting to up Ferrari …. She flirted with me … she was so alluring and seductive. I like her personality and her looks … :D

lonelyfish
04-04-2023, 12:56 AM
Who you wanna try next? ;) I can’t resist QiQi because she walked over and and seated besides me whilst I was waiting to up Ferrari …. She flirted with me … she was so alluring and seductive. I like her personality and her looks … :D

Finally tried QiQi recently, she's prettier and much better than most WLs.

max_priest
04-04-2023, 01:23 AM
She is as hot as the Italian Stallion!

WL name - Ferrari
Origin - Szechuan, PRC
Age - 26 years young according to her (in fact she looks her age)
Height - approx 1.6 m without heels
Built - slim (with very slight tummy impression), very fair and smooth complexion. Only blemish was a 5 cent size bruised mark in red just under her right tit.
Tits - Silicon implanted tits in c cups and pale brown nips.
Shop - 1820
Misc info - debuted a month plus ago

Looks - I would say she is quite pretty by CAT200 standard, and seductive with big double eyelid eyes and sharp & high bridge nose. I like what I saw and immediately placed my booking with the boss. She has silky smooth nice light brown walnut long tress which she made full use of it in the foreplay department.

Pre shower routine - 8.5/10

She was game to role play with me … we caressed each other and engaged in DFK without much introduction. Everything appeared to be moving very fast, desperate and furious like I saw in those made in USA soft porn movie. I pulled off her black panty and gave her a DATY … she gave me a BBBj and sucked my nips.

Shower action - 9.0/10

Her raw pussy rub against my dick with soap whilst seated on an inclined chair was highly stimulating. Just like nuru stimulation and massage. At one instance, I was so aroused when we DFK whilst she rubbing her pussy against my dick, I felt that she was in fact rubbing her clit against my dickhead. But no entry into her love tunnel. It was skillfully done. She repeated the process in reverse fashion (her back facing me). She used her tits to rub on my back. Shiokalicious!

Cat bath - 8/10

Detail oriented licking of my back and frontal torso. I love that she let her long tress swept against my bod whilst she performed this department. She also used her tits and pussy to rub my back and butt. Very stimulating indeed!

AR - N/A

BBBj - 8.5/10

Deep throated and sensually done. Her lips reached the base of my dick. Maximum pleasure achieved!

DFK - 9.0/10

She DFK me passionately and sometime in erotic fashion … just like one usually seen in porn movie.

FJ - 8.0/10

Her pussy was rather tight and it discharged fluid naturally without the need to use lub (per my request). Her vagina wall gripped my dick nicely and optimally … I tried my best to control my ejaculation. It was not easy as she was so seductive and naturally proactive in the love making.

Attitude - 9.0/10

Awesome! TBH, I have nothing to fault her. I think Boss Peter has a gem in her.

RTF - Definitely without a doubt. But I need to try the other two lasses first. :D

Enjoy,
MaXx

max_priest
04-04-2023, 01:30 AM

She is definitely on my list to try …. :D

MrBigBadBird
04-04-2023, 08:08 AM
Who you wanna try next? ;) I canÂ’t resist QiQi because she walked over and and seated besides me whilst I was waiting to up Ferrari Â…. She flirted with me Â… she was so alluring and seductive. I like her personality and her looks Â… :D

Hey bro!

In no order of preference Qiqi, Anqi, Apple (gotta take a closer look again).
Ferrari was awesome in terms of all round actions and chemistry, though looks wise not my cuppa upon closer inspection.

lonelyfish
04-04-2023, 08:26 AM
Ferrari was awesome in terms of all round actions and chemistry, though looks wise not my cuppa upon closer inspection.

I seen Apple previously, seems not bad, but some bro review she don't do frenching so I skipped, not sure now. That day I went, but all the new girls were busy, didn't get to see them, wanted to try Ferrari as well. Gonna head down again to try my luck.

MrBigBadBird
04-04-2023, 08:55 AM
I seen Apple previously, seems not bad, but some bro review she don't do frenching so I skipped, not sure now. That day I went, but all the new girls were busy, didn't get to see them, wanted to try Ferrari as well. Gonna head down again to try my luck.

Ferrari had some ‘heaty breath’ when I tried her.
Maybe bring her a mint or ask her thoroughly rinse her mouth to optimise your frenching with her.
😅

unfit
04-04-2023, 01:52 PM
Maybe bring her a mint or ask her thoroughly rinse her mouth to optimise your frenching with her.
😅

raw cock pungent smell:D

MrBigBadBird
04-04-2023, 02:32 PM
raw cock pungent smell:D

Wah cow 😫
Her services in the shower remind me of preCovid Yingzi from same house.
Incidentally Peter claimed Xiao Xue is Yingzi’s friend; skill set and body frame similar; but it appears there are bros who commented her attitude no good. Din manage to see her to date.

MrBigBadBird
04-04-2023, 02:33 PM

Seemed big boobs as well when I saw her last week.
See how bah…

max_priest
04-04-2023, 03:14 PM
😅

I didn’t taste any heated breathe at all when I DFK her during my last bonk … she could rape my tongue … :p

I find Ferrari looks not bad with sharp facial features and she definitely looks younger than Jia Jia. Ferrari to me is considered above average by current GL200 standards.

BTW, An Qi is not slim … somewhere in between slim and plump. I put it as medium. But she looks quite pretty and young. She has a pleasing looks and her demeanor suggested that she has the whore attitude. :D

max_priest
04-04-2023, 03:17 PM
Seemed big boobs as well when I saw her last week.
See how bah…

Apple has huge knockers on a slim bod. Uncertain if they are man made. I believe her service should be solid as she has non stop booking. I don’t mind to try her as her physical appearance could turn me on. The WLs of Peter’s stable can arrange booking with their regulars on their own. They just have to inform Boss Peter. :D

MrBigBadBird
04-04-2023, 03:26 PM
I didn’t taste any heated breathe at all when I DFK her during my last bonk … she could rape my tongue … :p

I find Ferrari looks not bad with sharp facial features and she definitely looks younger than Jia Jia. Ferrari to me is considered above average by current GL200 standards.

BTW, An Qi is not slim … somewhere in between slim and plump. I put it as medium. But she looks quite pretty and young. She has a pleasing looks and her demeanor suggested that she has the whore attitude. :D

Somehow I was also abit distracted by the small growth/ lump on her breast.
She’s a good lay; just abit of 美中不足
Prefer JiaJia more 女人味 type without blemish

When I saw Anqi, she was in a more blackish baggy dress hence can’t see her figure well. Will further recce first.

😅

MrBigBadBird
04-04-2023, 03:29 PM
Apple has huge knockers on a slim bod. Uncertain if they are man made. I believe her service should be solid as she has non stop booking. I don’t mind to try her as her physical appearance could turn me on. The WLs of Peter’s stable can arrange booking with their regulars on their own. They just have to inform Boss Peter. :D

I dig huge knockers on slim frames
Already locked in target on Apple.
Anyway so far have always had good experiences with WLs named ‘Apple/ Small Apple’
😬

Fat Fatt
04-04-2023, 04:18 PM

She is still on strawberry leave or you tried her today? Sounds this house got some gems now

unfit
04-04-2023, 08:26 PM
Wah cow 😫
Incidentally Peter claimed Xiao Xue is Yingzi’s friend; skill set and body frame similar; but it appears there are bros who commented her attitude no good. Din manage to see her to date.

YZ is the tiniest girl I ever encounter at 1820 :D

cash carry cum :p

lonelyfish
04-04-2023, 08:30 PM
She is still on strawberry leave or you tried her today? Sounds this house got some gems now

I tried her last week.

MrBigBadBird
04-04-2023, 08:54 PM
YZ is the tiniest girl I ever encounter at 1820 :D

cash carry cum :p

slippery too
This Ferrari got potential for slipperiness too
😅

lonelyfish
04-04-2023, 10:09 PM
Wah cow 😫

I only managed to see Xiao Xue for less than a min after my session with Anna previously. She looks ok to me. Some commented no good, some ok, we don't know now haha. Hope can try her someday.

I dig huge knockers on slim frames
Already locked in target on Apple.
Anyway so far have always had good experiences with WLs named ‘Apple/ Small Apple’
😬

Didn't have very good experience with "Small Apple" haha. She's ok, but lack that frenching is really a negative point for me. Hope this one can, but I doubt it based from the previous FRs.

unfit
04-04-2023, 10:36 PM
slippery too
This Ferrari got potential for slipperiness too
😅

Yes sir...YZ is so warm wet and slippery:D

After cum she make sure no elephant in barrel :p

Really super good ;)

MrBigBadBird
04-04-2023, 11:40 PM
I only managed to see Xiao Xue for less than a min after my session with Anna previously. She looks ok to me. Some commented no good, some ok, we don't know now haha. Hope can try her someday.

Will try Qiqi/ Apple first.

Didn't have very good experience with "Small Apple" haha. She's ok, but lack that frenching is really a negative point for me. Hope this one can, but I doubt it based from the previous FRs.

Yep do let me know your thoughts once you’ve tried her.
I’m busy with a D1 babe; totally my type- young, pretty, big boobs, slim, ultra tight lovehole with dfk.

Markpryor15
05-04-2023, 07:44 PM

QiQi on menses leave.

How's Anqi Service like ? In terms of French & looks dept ? Is she better than Qi Qi ? So far I have only tried Qi Qi and have to say, she's phenomenal

lonelyfish
05-04-2023, 11:36 PM
Yep do let me know your thoughts once you’ve tried her.
I’m busy with a D1 babe; totally my type- young, pretty, big boobs, slim, ultra tight lovehole with dfk.

I didn't see her last week when I visit QiQi. Actually, I'm also making chemistry with a ML, just managed to unlock frenching haha. Gotta make time to head to 1820, hope to try her.

hwahyudi69
06-04-2023, 05:30 AM
What is 'phenomenal' here,
AR? BBBJ? DFK? FJ?

How's Anqi Service like ? In terms of French & looks dept ? Is she better than Qi Qi ? So far I have only tried Qi Qi and have to say, she's phenomenal

unfit
06-04-2023, 08:59 PM
Yue Yue and Lina both Balik Cina Kumpung tomorrow :)

Markpryor15
07-04-2023, 12:37 AM
What is 'phenomenal' here,
AR? BBBJ? DFK? FJ?

Oh DFK for sure. Qi Qi was professional

fireheart77
08-04-2023, 09:57 AM
Tried Ferrari on Thursday afternoon.
There are 2 others seated but decided to wait and see if more will come down.

She is quite pretty in black mini skirt. Boobs enhanced but not oversized and looks nice. Pussy not shaven but that is OK.

Her shower routine on the chair is arousing. No frenching and bbbj, maybe because first time.

FJ in 2 positions. After that, she gave light massage.

She is as hot as the Italian Stallion!

WL name - Ferrari
Origin - Szechuan, PRC
Age - 26 years young according to her (in fact she looks her age)
Height - approx 1.6 m without heels
Built - slim (with very slight tummy impression), very fair and smooth complexion. Only blemish was a 5 cent size bruised mark in red just under her right tit.
Tits - Silicon implanted tits in c cups and pale brown nips.
Shop - 1820
Misc info - debuted a month plus ago

Looks - I would say she is quite pretty by CAT200 standard, and seductive with big double eyelid eyes and sharp & high bridge nose. I like what I saw and immediately placed my booking with the boss. She has silky smooth nice light brown walnut long tress which she made full use of it in the foreplay department.

Pre shower routine - 8.5/10

She was game to role play with me … we caressed each other and engaged in DFK without much introduction. Everything appeared to be moving very fast, desperate and furious like I saw in those made in USA soft porn movie. I pulled off her black panty and gave her a DATY … she gave me a BBBj and sucked my nips.

Shower action - 9.0/10

Her raw pussy rub against my dick with soap whilst seated on an inclined chair was highly stimulating. Just like nuru stimulation and massage. At one instance, I was so aroused when we DFK whilst she rubbing her pussy against my dick, I felt that she was in fact rubbing her clit against my dickhead. But no entry into her love tunnel. It was skillfully done. She repeated the process in reverse fashion (her back facing me). She used her tits to rub on my back. Shiokalicious!

Cat bath - 8/10

Detail oriented licking of my back and frontal torso. I love that she let her long tress swept against my bod whilst she performed this department. She also used her tits and pussy to rub my back and butt. Very stimulating indeed!

AR - N/A

BBBj - 8.5/10

Deep throated and sensually done. Her lips reached the base of my dick. Maximum pleasure achieved!

DFK - 9.0/10

She DFK me passionately and sometime in erotic fashion … just like one usually seen in porn movie.

FJ - 8.0/10

Her pussy was rather tight and it discharged fluid naturally without the need to use lub (per my request). Her vagina wall gripped my dick nicely and optimally … I tried my best to control my ejaculation. It was not easy as she was so seductive and naturally proactive in the love making.

Attitude - 9.0/10

Awesome! TBH, I have nothing to fault her. I think Boss Peter has a gem in her.

RTF - Definitely without a doubt. But I need to try the other two lasses first. :D

Enjoy,
MaXx

Garrosh
09-04-2023, 08:15 PM
Hey bro!

Bro, how tall is qiqi?

lonelyfish
09-04-2023, 10:12 PM
Bro, how tall is qiqi?

I think her height is at least 162 - 165cm. Cuz any shorter I can't kiss her lips while standing up haha.

naan1974
10-04-2023, 11:28 AM
Yue Yue and Lina both Balik Cina Kumpung tomorrow :)

so fast eh?
when i last visited yueyue 2 weeks ago, she bitched a lot abt her
house okt and her housemates and poor biz averaging 3 to 4 daily customers.
seems like post covid, the scene in GL has become very toxic within each house. i didn't think she will last long anyway.

HalimahYakult
10-04-2023, 03:24 PM
so fast eh?
seems like post covid, the scene in GL has become very toxic within each house. i didn't think she will last long anyway.

brothels are always toxic, girls gotta be somewhat fucked up to consider selling their body. OKTs earn easy money from the girls, those type of characters definitely fucked up too and if a fucked up guy sets the tone, pretty sure the environment is toxic.

only place i see healthy environment is 2033 with 2 super bosses.

unfit
10-04-2023, 09:51 PM
so fast eh?

those can’t really perform are advised to ROD cos too many wanna cum over :o

No choice :(

Fat Fatt
10-04-2023, 10:34 PM
brothels are always toxic, girls gotta be somewhat fucked up to consider selling their body. OKTs earn easy money from the girls, those type of characters definitely fucked up too and if a fucked up guy sets the tone, pretty sure the environment is toxic.

For most girls if the okt is nice to them they reciprocate and be nice to okt and customers
If bad treatment they will be unhappy and always want to go home but cannot as not earn enough to cover cost and basic target so long face all the time

2033 bosses are really nice
But the girls need to have more sessions and support from bros
Otheewise they will still leave as money talks

lonelyfish
10-04-2023, 11:01 PM
For most girls if the okt is nice to them they reciprocate and be nice to okt and customers
If bad treatment they will be unhappy and always want to go home but cannot as not earn enough to cover cost and basic target so long face all the time

I find the OKT here at 1820 seem ok leh, not sure how he treat the girls though. So far I tried 3 of the girls here, 1 so so, 2 are excellent, I left here satisfied last week. Trying another soon, I think there are plenty of good choices here.

2033 bosses are very friendly, but not many of their girls are my cup of tea. Only have 2 look pretty to me, I tried both, but 1 don't french, so left only 1 (very good) choice.

HalimahYakult
11-04-2023, 01:16 AM

yeah i also paiseh never support them much because the boss really treat me very well, best ever in geylang.. humble and friendly..

GN007SG
11-04-2023, 09:00 AM

there was one lady i wanted to try but went twice also din see her
subsequently it was reported that she rtc lol :p

unfit
11-04-2023, 09:48 AM
I find the OKT here at 1820 seem ok leh, not sure how he treat the girls though. So far I tried 3 of the girls here, 1 so so, 2 are excellent, I left here satisfied last week. Trying another soon, I think there are plenty of good choices here.

2033 bosses are very friendly, but not many of their girls are my cup of tea. Only have 2 look pretty to me, I tried both, but 1 don't french, so left only 1 (very good) choice.

not many customers know that both 1820 and 2033 are the Gwee Families :D

naan1974
11-04-2023, 10:33 AM
Indeed willy is one of the old timer okt i can sit down and have kopi with. Infact he is probably the best english speaking okt in GL i think. Is he the longest serving okt ?

unfit
11-04-2023, 10:59 AM
Indeed willy is one of the old timer okt i can sit down and have kopi with. Infact he is probably the best english speaking okt in GL i think. Is he the longest serving okt ?

the longest serving is Peter and Ah Seng rest old timers mostly RIP liao

both of them pioneer shops are same building with no signboard seafood

max_priest
11-04-2023, 02:59 PM
the longest serving is Peter and Ah Seng rest old timers mostly RIP liao

both of them pioneer shops are same building with no signboard seafood

Is Ah Hua the same pioneer batch OKT like them?

unfit
11-04-2023, 03:15 PM
Is Ah Hua the same pioneer batch OKT like them?

ah hua and late ah Meng later than the both of them

bullterrier
11-04-2023, 04:32 PM
the WLs I fucked these few weeks, all complained about the poor businesses. I told them all thanks to the Travel Fair a month ago, many bros are travel hungry. Now many bros not back yet from their Sakura trips, Australia trips, Europe trips. Should take two more weeks for the bros to slowly come back to SG . Even the massage parlours all pretty quiet also.

max_priest
11-04-2023, 05:28 PM
ah hua and late ah Meng later than the both of them:eek:

When did Ah Meng passed away? A few months ago when the shop reopened, I was told he became senile after suffering from high fever during the pandemic.

unfit
11-04-2023, 08:32 PM
:eek:

When did Ah Meng passed away? A few months ago when the shop reopened, I was told he became senile after suffering from high fever during the pandemic.

ah Meng passed away last February :(

max_priest
12-04-2023, 03:40 AM
ah Meng passed away last February :(

Last Feb as in year 2033?

I considered him as a GL friend … 😢

“RIP, brother Meng … I hope you have a smooth journey ahead!”

unfit
12-04-2023, 08:14 AM
Last Feb as in year 2033?

I considered him as a GL friend … 😢

“RIP, brother Meng … I hope you have a smooth journey ahead!”

Last year February 2022 :o

MrBigBadBird
12-04-2023, 10:02 AM
Last year February 2022 :o

How come his assistant told me he just woke up from coma after the high fever and in very bad shape when I visited 1658b in Feb 2023?

johnweak
12-04-2023, 01:32 PM

Was told by an ex wl from 2041 that the house is both toxic figuratively and literally.

Old birds (or hen in this context) tend to gang up against newbie or AP. The management took side to the old birds.

Heard the another newbie cutting card this week.

And as for the literal toxic (this one hearsay ah) 2 of old birds are still serving customers when undergoing std treatment.

unfit
12-04-2023, 02:41 PM
How come his assistant told me he just woke up from coma after the high fever and in very bad shape when I visited 1658b in Feb 2023?

ah meng ex owner of 1606 :o

MrBigBadBird
12-04-2023, 02:47 PM

Lol! My bad! Tot referring to Garrick’s bro upstairs

max_priest
12-04-2023, 04:33 PM

Oops, I thought bro Unfit was referring to Meng (Gabriel) of L1658B too … :D

HalimahYakult
12-04-2023, 06:59 PM
Was told by an ex wl from 2041 that the house is both toxic figuratively and literally.

Old birds (or hen in this context) tend to gang up against newbie or AP. The management took side to the old birds.

And as for the literal toxic (this one hearsay ah) 2 of old birds are still serving customers when undergoing std treatment.

Sigh when it comes to these places gotta take everything with huge dose of salt. Everything said and done is laced with hidden agenda.

youngkid
12-04-2023, 08:01 PM
There was a WL at 1820 today wearing baggy t shirt and jeans, not on strawberry leave cause came down with customer - wonder who is that?

unfit
12-04-2023, 08:32 PM
Lol! My bad! Tot referring to Garrick’s bro upstairs

Oops, I thought bro Unfit was referring to Meng (Gabriel) of L1658B too … :D

this covid period actually quite few okt up lorry

eagle 2060

lek 16w06

meng 1606

hearsay the old man serving orange opp Garrick shop also gone already during his stay at hospice

think there are more just that don't know them

Markpryor15
12-04-2023, 08:35 PM
There was a WL at 1820 today wearing baggy t shirt and jeans, not on strawberry leave cause came down with customer - wonder who is that?

Is it Anqi ? Anyone tried her

MrBigBadBird
12-04-2023, 09:19 PM

Qiqi
Took her today; was shocked when Peter said she’s working when I saw her dressed casually
She claimed she’s in casual attire quite frequently even on work days

MrBigBadBird
12-04-2023, 09:20 PM
this covid period actually quite few okt up lorry

eagle 2060

lek 16w06

meng 1606

hearsay the old man serving orange opp Garrick shop also gone already during his stay at hospice

think there are more just that don't know them

Wah
RIP
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

lonelyfish
12-04-2023, 10:14 PM

GG, which WL cutting card? I wanted to try them, they seem good, and my new fav is from here. So far, the WLs here gave good to excellent service.

johnweak
13-04-2023, 10:33 AM
GG, which WL cutting card? I wanted to try them, they seem good, and my new fav is from here. So far, the WLs here gave good to excellent service.

I think there's only 1 newbie in 2041 recently. Was told she was leaving, didn't ask her name

youngkid
13-04-2023, 01:03 PM
Ya I got a shock too but she does look good! Might try hee next. How was your session with her?

Qiqi
Took her today; was shocked when Peter said she’s working when I saw her dressed casually
She claimed she’s in casual attire quite frequently even on work days

johnweak
13-04-2023, 01:14 PM
Anyways, less depressing topic, more on FR. Virgin post here

Tried Xiao Xue few days back, petite girl. Reminds me of your typical neighbor's little sister.

Gfe is strong with this one, holding my hand, hugging my arms.

Very hardworking with bathwork on the (in)famous chair in the bathroom and cat bath. Sensual bbbj and deep throat.

Tried with her cowgirl and finished in missionary.

Seduced me again after deed when bathing so opt for another 30min.

Overall a pleasant and enjoyable session.

MrBigBadBird
13-04-2023, 01:15 PM
Ya I got a shock too but she does look good! Might try hee next. How was your session with her?

Experience with her matches what had generally been commented by other bros earlier:
Looks- more slutty than pretty with slight blemish close up
Body- fair with tattoos; left thigh black phoenix, natural A boobs too small for my liking
Services- good; capped bj per my request excellent with loads of deep throat, if not careful might ejaculate prematurely, passionate dfk on the tap
FJ- excellent rider with tight pussy but lacks stamina, allows multiple positions except doggie for me cos she deemed rod too hard for her to accommodate

Verdict: Unlikely will rtf cos prefer prettier type

lonelyfish
13-04-2023, 09:42 PM
I think there's only 1 newbie in 2041 recently. Was told she was leaving, didn't ask her name

Oh 2041. Ok. lucky not from 1820. The girls here are good, I want to visit them more.

TheIdesOfMarch
14-04-2023, 10:30 AM
Anyone remember the days when this house was a Thai house not a PRC one?

max_priest
14-04-2023, 04:05 PM
Experience with her matches what had generally been commented by other bros earlier:
Looks- more slutty than pretty with slight blemish close up
Body- fair with tattoos; left thigh black phoenix, natural A boobs too small for my liking
Services- good; capped bj per my request excellent with loads of deep throat, if not careful might ejaculate prematurely, passionate dfk on the tap
FJ- excellent rider with tight pussy but lacks stamina, allows multiple positions except doggie for me cos she deemed rod too hard for her to accommodate

Verdict: Unlikely will rtf cos prefer prettier type
Any action on the inclined chair in the toilet?

MrBigBadBird
14-04-2023, 05:45 PM
Any action on the inclined chair in the toilet?

No- She din initiate and I was hesitant after reading bro unfit’s reminder on fungal infection from use of such chairs.

😅

unfit
14-04-2023, 05:48 PM
No- She din initiate and I was hesitant after reading bro unfit’s reminder on fungal infection from use of such chairs.

😅

Bring your own chair :D

MrBigBadBird
14-04-2023, 05:50 PM
Bring your own chair :D

Foldable chair difficult
Maybe bring inflatable bed and ask her blow it up

max_priest
14-04-2023, 05:51 PM

��

If you have no broken wound and remember to wash your body with soap throughly, it should be alright. W12 used that recyclable plastic sheet in the past on many occasions but so far nothing unpleasant happened to my bod. :D

MrBigBadBird
14-04-2023, 06:03 PM
If you have no broken wound and remember to wash your body with soap throughly, it should be alright. W12 used that recyclable plastic sheet in the past on many occasions but so far nothing unpleasant happened to my bod. :D

So far so good for me as well.
It’s a pleasure too good to give up.
It has to feel spontaneous; if gal never initiate I won’t insist.

unfit
14-04-2023, 07:32 PM
Foldable chair difficult
Maybe bring inflatable bed and ask her blow it up

Bicycle pump lah...if she blow liao no more breath for your BJ ...

You wanna take her breath away si bo :D

lonelyfish
14-04-2023, 08:24 PM
Bicycle pump lah...if she blow liao no more breath for your BJ ...

You wanna take her breath away si bo :D

Use battery operated air pump, save energy for the action.

That one in WH12 is on the hard rubber waterbed or inflatable one?

I tried the rubber mat, inclined chair in 1820 and those sex chairs in various houses, nuru air mattress, sukebe bath chairs, no infection yet but got infection before from BBBJ haha.

Garrosh
14-04-2023, 08:31 PM

I tried the rubber mat, inclined chair in 1820 and those sex chairs in various houses, nuru air mattress, sukebe bath chairs, no infection yet but got infection before from BBBJ haha.

Jesus,dude. In which house you get infected?

lonelyfish
14-04-2023, 08:43 PM
Jesus,dude. In which house you get infected?

I don't know lol, I chiong for a week overseas, all with at least BBBJ, then back to GL for few more within the time frame, how to determine lol. Just head to the clinic to treat and rest, then head out again some period after recover. If you afraid, then don't head out to play (statement from the doctor: no risk, no fun, lol).

Garrosh
14-04-2023, 08:50 PM
I don't know lol, I chiong for a week overseas, all with at least BBBJ, then back to GL for few more within the time frame, how to determine lol. Just head to the clinic to treat and rest, then head out again some period after recover. If you afraid, then don't head out to play (statement from the doctor: no risk, no fun, lol).

Guess you did something special when yoy were overseas. GL is relatively safe lah.

unfit
14-04-2023, 08:51 PM

paging for Big Birdie :D

lonelyfish
14-04-2023, 09:06 PM
Guess you did something special when yoy were overseas. GL is relatively safe lah.

This statement is untrue. Everywhere is the same maybe except for HIV. I got infection from DFK in GL more times than from overseas even though many girls here don't DFK. And 1 of the covid last year is probably from DFKing a WL deep deep since I didn't met anyone or got close to anyone in the timeframe.

Really, if you afraid, just don't play. If you worry, how to enjoy?

Garrosh
14-04-2023, 09:25 PM
This statement is untrue. Everywhere is the same maybe except for HIV. I got infection from DFK in GL more times than from overseas even though many girls here don't DFK. And 1 of the covid last year is probably from DFKing a WL deep deep since I didn't met anyone or got close to anyone in the timeframe.

Your statement is more accurate. But you are just infected by covid ?

max_priest
15-04-2023, 01:34 AM

The one at W12 used to be Inflatable type but now I am not sure. The WLs there used recyclable plastic sheets to cover the inflatable mattress.

unfit
15-04-2023, 08:23 AM

100% agreed cos there is no way for commercial sex to be safe:D

Fuck at own risk :p

No risk no gain no guts no glory;)

:D :D

MrBigBadBird
15-04-2023, 09:11 AM
paging for Big Birdie :D

Yes yes
Will T-loan battery operated pump to Peter.
But inflatable bed I’LL bring for my own use for hygiene reasons

MrBigBadBird
15-04-2023, 09:13 AM

Lucky no fungal infection before.
But kenna G twice from bbbj which were really painful; that’s y nowadays insist on capped bj

lonelyfish
15-04-2023, 09:34 AM
Yes yes
Will T-loan battery operated pump to Peter.
But inflatable bed I’LL bring for my own use for hygiene reasons

They will use your own toys meh? lol. Sometimes FL also don't let you use your own toys. But that bathroom like no space to put the inflatable bed unless remove the chair.

But kenna G twice from bbbj which were really painful; that’s y nowadays insist on capped bj

Got UTI 1 time in GL from BBBJ and several times of throat infection from DFK everywhere lol. Sometimes after DFK her deep deep, then realise her throat not so good, then haha. But dono why didn't get infection down there from her BBBJ.

MrBigBadBird
15-04-2023, 09:42 AM
They will use your own toys meh? lol. Sometimes FL also don't let you use your own toys. But that bathroom like no space to put the inflatable bed unless remove the chair.

I was just kidding bro. Won’t bring

Got UTI 1 time in GL from BBBJ and several times of throat infection from DFK everywhere lol. Sometimes after DFK her deep deep, then realise her throat not so good, then haha. But dono why didn't get infection down there from her BBBJ.

I always enjoyed bbbj
But after kenna 2nd time decided not to allow bbbj anymore
Too scary cos I still raw my CO

Ahboy113
15-04-2023, 10:12 AM
I always enjoyed bbbj
But after kenna 2nd time decided not to allow bbbj anymore
Too scary cos I still raw my CO

But will kissing also will get it?

unfit
15-04-2023, 10:24 AM

many guys kena but thought jock itch is no big deal :cool:

that’s why :D

MrBigBadBird
15-04-2023, 02:44 PM

So far so good …

dysentry
15-04-2023, 06:29 PM
Had 2nd session with Xiaoxue. Service improved with return visit, although first session was already solid.

Looks - Chengdu look with petite body, big eyes with double eyelids. Aesthetically pleasing to me. Sweet smile broke the ice and melted my heart. 小玲珑 type.

Pre-shower routine - helped to remove shirt and hang clothes, licked my nipples and french kissed passionately.

Shower routine - considerate with water temperature and asked me if it was alright. body rub beginning with back, sensuous licking of ears with hot breath and tongue. Continued to french kiss.

Cat bath - takes her time to paint my back followed by front, one of the longest I ever had.

AR - rejected but probably will try next visit.

BBBJ - fantastic deep throat and powerful bbbj until CIM. Patiently waits for me to finish as she sucks every last drop.

FJ - didn't try because her bbbj was too good.

Post-FJ - Gently cleans up residual drippage from my dick, and lies next to me hugging me and chatting with me. Never looked at phone once, asked her to check the time and we realised the hour was up.

RTF - I am a jaded middle-aged dick and she could make me CIM, what can I say, a treasure I will keep returning to. It has been many years since I CIM while I had trouble finishing with many other girls. GFE and character are both great.

lonelyfish
15-04-2023, 09:13 PM

Yes. Some of the bacteria that causes UTI is the same one that cause throat infection if you DFK her. And there are other bacteria and viruses like Flu, Covid, HSV, etc you can get from it. But ... No risk, no fun lol.

lonelyfish
15-04-2023, 09:17 PM
I am a jaded middle-aged dick and she could make me CIM, what can I say, a treasure I will keep returning to. It has been many years since I CIM while I had trouble finishing with many other girls. GFE and character are both great.

She can even make you cum in the shower room within mins if you play with her erotically on that inclined chair lol. I took 90mins, so I can have up to 2 shots.

semj
15-04-2023, 09:31 PM
She can even make you cum in the shower room within mins if you play with her erotically on that inclined chair lol. I took 90mins, so I can have up to 2 shots.

they offer 90min package here?

johnweak
15-04-2023, 09:42 PM

can upside de,just top up nia

lonelyfish
15-04-2023, 09:54 PM

Just take 1 60min and 1 30min session lor. 2 sessions = 2 shots. Sometimes the info is not available or updated, but you can head down to find out, and sometimes it is not their usual offering.

Also, some WL in certain houses give you better variety of services for booking more than 60 min. (Again, head down to find out is best) Of course, there are also some WL couldn't last for long durations. You will know when you booked for 2hrs, then at 80 - 90min the WL already low batt haha. I had no choice cuz some house like 1658b don't have 30 min option.

lonelyfish
15-04-2023, 10:01 PM
can upside de,just top up nia

I did that with Baby last week. You top up, WL waste time call outside or OKT keeps sending time up reminders. If you book right away, the session also become less rush, you enjoy more, can play wild and shoot earlier then (try to) shoot again later. If you shoot too late for your 1st one, the 2nd one can forget it liao, can't reload ammo in time haha. Maybe you can, I don't know, but I can't reload in 30 min haha.

I extended cuz Baby's GFE is excellent and I want to enjoy more of her DFK buffet.

max_priest
18-04-2023, 12:29 AM
She is hot & passionate!

WL name - QiQi (七七)
Origin - Wuhan, PRC
Age - 24 years young according to her
Height - approx 1.63 m without heels
Built - slim, fair and super smooth skin complexion. She has a huge tattoo of a phoenix on her left upper thigh. It looks kinky on her.
Tits - Natural A cup and pale brown nips.
Shop - 1820
Misc info - debuted early this year

Looks - I would say she is pretty by today’s CAT200 standard, and youngish with big double eyelid eyes and girlish kissable lips. she has long silky smooth black tress. She loves to dress down, just like those young lasses you could find in Bugis Junction. That evening she was in ripped micro mini denim shorts and white oversized T-shirt. She has an extrovert personality. Her outlook and personality attracts many younger clients. She also claimed that majority of her clients are mostly young.

Pre shower routine - 9.5/10

Action started the moment the door closed behind us. She leaned her back against the wall and grabbed my neck whilst I caressed her waist and slipped my hand thru her micro mini shorts to caress her butt cheek. I alternately slide my hand underneath her t shirt to caress her tits and nips. We DFK spontaneously and passionately. She is damn skilful in the art of DFK, it has lots of feel and passion in it. She then BBBJ in toilet and then after towel dried me, she gave me another bout of BBBJ.

Shower action - 9.0/10

Her raw pussy rub against my dick with soap whilst seated on an inclined chair was highly stimulating. We engaged in DFK non stop whilst she gyrated her pussy against my dick. Shiok to the max!

Cat bath - 8/10

She licked my frontal torso and on my nips. I love that she let her long tress swept against my bod whilst she performed this department. Very stimulating indeed!

AR - N/A

BBBj - 9.0/10

Super Deep throated and sensually done. She is highly skilled in this department.

DFK - 9.5/10

She DFK me passionately, very stimulating and mesmerising indeed … I felt like I was DFK-ing my lover.

FJ - 9.0/10

We adopted girl rodeo ride, wheel-barrow (legs leaned against my pecs) and missionary. She was ultra proactive in her love making and very passionate indeed. I enjoyed this session thoroughly. BTW her pussy was rather tight. She has cleaned shaven pussy.

Attitude - 9.0/10

Awesome! She is another gem of OKT Peter.

RTF - Confirm yes as she clicked well with me and I love her extroverted personality.

Enjoy,
MaXx

lonelyfish
18-04-2023, 01:17 AM
She is hot & passionate!

WL name - QiQi (七七)
Origin - Wuhan, PRC
Built - slim, fair and super smooth skin complexion. She has a huge tattoo of a phoenix on her left upper thigh. It looks kinky on her.
Shop - 1820

Looks - I would say she is quite pretty by today’s CAT200 standard, and youngish with big double eyelid eyes and girlish kissable lips. she has long silky smooth black tress.

DFK - 9.5/10

She DFK me passionately, very stimulating and mesmerising indeed … I felt like I was DFK-ing my lover.

RTF - Confirm yes as she clicked well with me and I love her extroverted personality.

Enjoy,
MaXx

Looks like we found a lot of gems in this house. I think there are at least 3 or more very good WL better than most AP of other houses. I think QiQi is 1 of the prettier WL in GL, but I prefer the looks and attitude of XiaoXue, simple and sweet. Both XiaoXue and Baby can sustain longer passionate DFK cuz they enjoy it. Visiting them keeps me fully satisfied.

GG6969
18-04-2023, 07:02 AM
Had 2nd session with Xiaoxue. Service improved with return visit, although first session was already solid.

Looks - Chengdu look with petite body, big eyes with double eyelids. Aesthetically pleasing to me. Sweet smile broke the ice and melted my heart. 小玲珑 type.

Pre-shower routine - helped to remove shirt and hang clothes, licked my nipples and french kissed passionately.

Shower routine - considerate with water temperature and asked me if it was alright. body rub beginning with back, sensuous licking of ears with hot breath and tongue. Continued to french kiss.

Cat bath - takes her time to paint my back followed by front, one of the longest I ever had.

AR - rejected but probably will try next visit.

BBBJ - fantastic deep throat and powerful bbbj until CIM. Patiently waits for me to finish as she sucks every last drop.

FJ - didn't try because her bbbj was too good.

Post-FJ - Gently cleans up residual drippage from my dick, and lies next to me hugging me and chatting with me. Never looked at phone once, asked her to check the time and we realised the hour was up.

RTF - I am a jaded middle-aged dick and she could make me CIM, what can I say, a treasure I will keep returning to. It has been many years since I CIM while I had trouble finishing with many other girls. GFE and character are both great.

How is xx figure?

MrBigBadBird
18-04-2023, 10:47 AM
She is hot & passionate!

WL name - QiQi (七七)
Origin - Wuhan, PRC
Shop - 1820

Looks - I would say she is quite pretty by today’s CAT200 standard, and youngish with big double eyelid eyes and girlish kissable lips. she has long silky smooth black tress. She loves to dress down, just like those young lasses you could find in Bugis Junction. That even she was in ripped micro mini denim shorts and white oversized T-shirt. She has an extrovert personality. Her outlook and personality attracts many younger clients. She also claimed that majority of her clients are mostly young.

Pre shower routine - 9.5/10

Action started the moment he door closed behind us. She leaned her back against the wall and grabbed my neck whilst I caressed her waist and slipped my hand thru her micro mini shorts to caress her butt cheek. I alternatively slides underneath her t shirt to caress her tits and nips. We DFK spontaneously and passionately. She is damn skilful in DFK, it has lots of feel and passion in it. She then BBBJ in toilet and then after towel dried, she gave me another bout of BBBJ.

Shower action - 9.0/10

She raw pussy rub against my dick with soap whilst seated on an inclined chair was highly stimulating. We engaged in DFK non stop whilst she gyrated her pussy against my dick. Shiok to the max!

Cat bath - 8/10

She licked my frontal torso and on my nips. I love that she let her long tress swept against my bod whilst she performed this department. Very stimulating indeed!

AR - N/A

BBBj - 9.0/10

Super Deep throated and sensually done. She is highly skilled in this department.

DFK - 9.5/10

FJ - 9.0/10

We adopted girl rodeo ride, wheel-barrow (legs leaned against my pecs) and missionary. She was ultra proactive in her love making and very passionate indeed. I enjoyed this session thoroughly. BTW her pussy was rather tight.

Attitude - 9.0/10

Enjoy,
MaXx

Glad you enjoyed her!
Did enjoy the session but won’t rtf cos boob size and shape really cmi for me.
Ironically Peter claimed his other gals are better cos Qiqi quite laidback and usually start work late.

max_priest
18-04-2023, 02:08 PM
Looks like we found a lot of gems in this house. I think there are at least 3 or more very good WL better than most AP of other houses. I think QiQi is 1 of the prettier WL in GL, but I prefer the looks and attitude of XiaoXue, simple and sweet. Both XiaoXue and Baby can sustain longer passionate DFK cuz they enjoy it. Visiting them keeps me fully satisfied.

Any FR on Baby and Xiao Xue?

Yes, QiQi is considered as a SYT …. 😍

max_priest
18-04-2023, 02:10 PM
Glad you enjoyed her!
Did enjoy the session but won’t rtf cos boob size and shape really cmi for me.
Ironically Peter claimed his other gals are better cos Qiqi quite laidback and usually start work late.

Tits are not very important to me so long she has a feminine tits and bod. Tits are just two pieces of meat to me. :p

QiQi attracts younger clients because of her outlook and personality.

MrBigBadBird
18-04-2023, 04:14 PM
Tits are not very important to me so long she has a feminine tits and bod. Tits are just two pieces of meat to me. :p

Looks + Boobs + Bod + Dfk combo a must for me nowadays
😅

lonelyfish
18-04-2023, 10:50 PM
Sharing 2.25 FRs from this place. After trying 3 excellent WLs in a row, I think I no need to go other house to waste time and money to get surprises unless XiaoXue is on code red or off day haha. But there are other excellent WLs here. This place probably set the example of how full service WLs should offer. I didn’t give number ratings cuz numbers are subjective. But you can check the services offered and pick her if you like it.

FR 1
Feeling DFK deprived after picking a PRC WL in another house who don’t allow frenching. I went off for a tea break, walk around in a mall, then head back to GL again lol. I saw QiQi the last time after I tried Anna, very pretty, so walked right into 1820 to take her.

Girl: QiQi L18H20
Session: $200 x 60 min. I took 60 min session cuz I just needed to fix my DFK deprive.
Looks: Very pretty with nice long hair. Slim body with maybe B cup boobs, very comfortable to hug and cuddle with. I think she’s 1 of the prettier WL in GL. Currently, probably Ruo Ruo of 2045 is prettier and slimmer than her, I saw her, but I haven’t tried her yet. QiQi probably would be better in gfe and service anyway.
Before shower: Ice breaking warm hug with light DFK. I wanted to do more, but her clothes are already off lol.
Shower: Showering before and after the service. B2B rub, DFK and BBBJ inside shower room. Quite a lot of DFK inside and extra BBBJ when drying me up with towel. We didn't do erotic play with that inclined chair.
Kiss: Wet DFK with lots of tongue action. She can do passionate DFK, but can't sustain very long, need breaks then continue again.
Catbath: Catbath on front only. Probably she can do back too, but I was too deprived of DFK. Maybe should have flipped back for her to cat bath my back first. Cat bath in front with DFK whenever she face reaches near my lips +1.
BJ: Good duration BBBJ. It's quite a lot of BBBJ with DT. It is good, but not the best. It feels numb after a while. Need to have those really good BBBJ to give me reasonable enough feeling or to make me CIM a WL.
FJ: Cowgirl and missionary. Spent quite some time here with my numb KKJ. The previous session was 90 min.
Gfe: Spends all her attention to me, don't use HP at all. Initiates the DFK which is a + point. Friendly but still feels a little commercial.
Overall: Excellent. Left the place DFK satisfied.
RTF?: Yes. Her very friendly and good attitude is a good reason for me to visit her again.

FR 2
Wanted to try XiaoXue or Ferrari, walked straight there, 3 girls (Baby, Happy and Apple) are available. They are all pretty, body size here and there. But I think Apple don't allow frenching, but if she does, please share haha. XiaoXue and Ferrari were probably working, QiQi on code red, so I picked Baby.

Girl: Baby L18H20
Session: $300 x 90 min. I took 60 min session until the session ended. But her gfe was so good, I extended another 30 mins to cuddle, chat and enjoy DFK buffet with her.
Looks: Nice facial features, not slim curvy body with soft skin very comfortable to hug and cuddle. Boobs maybe B cup. She can cuddle very well and make very good feeling.
Before shower: Hugs with DFK from front and behind. Her height is very good for DFK when standing.
Shower: Showering before and after the service. Shower is done on the massage chair, excellent cleaning service with plenty of soap, I never felt so clean. B2B rub, DFK and BBBJ inside shower room. Passionate standing DFK with shower running.
Kiss: Non-stop continuous DFK. Allows and can DFK at all kinds of positions, she enjoys and loves DFK. But can’t lick her too much.
Catbath: Back and front cat bath. It is full body on both sides, nice feeling, but I hope it was longer. Lots of wild neck kissing and licking.
BJ: Acceptable BBBJ. I didn’t get very good feel from it though.
FJ: Cowgirl and missionary. It has some feeling, but using a CD is really a problem and I just finish the night before at an MP.
Gfe: Friendly attitude, excellent GFE. Gives me all her attention, doesn't use HP at all (she left her HP in her bag). Cuddle, DFK and chat until times up + extend for more cuddling and DFK.
Overall: Excellent. Just her body isn’t the desirable type.
RTF?: Yes. Her very friendly and good attitude is a good reason for me to visit her again.

After the session, I saw XiaoXue.

FR 2.25
Didn’t have fate to meet her a few times, and she flirting outside at the waiting area after my previous sessions with other girls, then this time I finally got her. Initially I thought of just taking 60 min then extend if I wanted more, but see her eyes so loving, cute face and stick to me as I pay the service fee, I decide to just take 90min upfront and bet on it. Gave me a very satisfied session. I want to RTF her more until satisfied shiok shiok then leave the FR later, so now just give a 25% one haha. She ended my hunt for my Momo replacement. I rate XiaoXue about the same as I would rate Momo with looks and body slightly lower, with services and GFE maybe better, hope she can keep it that way.

Girl: XiaoXue L18H20
Session: $300 x 90 min
Looks: Petite girl maybe around 155 height. Looks sweet and pleasant with little makeup, body with A/B- cup boobs with soft skin, very comfortable to hug and cuddle. I think she is left outside probably cuz of her just better than average looks (probably to other people) and boob size, besides there’s very attractive WL with great service like QiQi in here.
Service: Can get (ymmv) everything with excellent quality from her, except raw and AJ.
Overall: Excellent. I’m not a boobs lover, so don’t care about boob size. I left the place more than satisfied.
RTF?: Yes. Excellent GFE, simply great. Her attention is a desire to have, with plenty of sweet talk, I miss these kind of sweet talk with Momo. Very passionate DFK wet and deep, drenches my whole body in saliva with her cat bath and even lets me french at the door outside the room. I pick her to be my regular.

In general, QiQi is slimmest and prettiest of the 3 girls, gfe & services I prefer XiaoXue and Baby. I will pick a petite girl over a curvy girl.

bullterrier
18-04-2023, 10:56 PM
so far two sessions with Ferrari have been great, no regrets.

lonelyfish
18-04-2023, 11:08 PM
Any FR on Baby and Xiao Xue?

Yes, QiQi is considered as a SYT …. 😍

There, I shared 2.25 FRs lol. QiQi is probably the prettiest and slimmest in this house. Just by looks, I think many bros will just take her instantly lol. I haven't seen Ferrari and Duo Duo yet.

I also don't get very much feel by playing with tits nor playing with pussy and painting. I only find them shiok when doing B2B or when it rubs me during cat bath. So no need very large boobs and I don't like fake hard boobs like those on the TH WL, cuz cuddling become very uncomfortable.

QiQi friendliness is good, but there are better ones around. But want this kind of looks + slim body + friendliness, then it is rare.