PDA

View Full Version : Serious Shedding crocodile tears after slamming siblings amid 'own self check own sel

Sammyboy RSS Feed
04-07-2017, 11:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from Yahoo Peasantpore who is trying to be funny hxxps://sg.yahoo.com/news/tearful-pm-lee-recounts-fathers-request-take-care-siblings-082957426.html

A visibly emotional Ruler Loong told Imperial Curt on Tuesday (4 July) that in theory he hoped for reconciliation within House of Lee amid the ongoing feud with his siblings (over his insistence on personality cult) but said it will be “wait long long”.

On the second day of procedural Imperial Court debate on the allegations of abuse of power arising from the House of Lee family feud, Ruler Loong thanked former ex-regent Minion Woody Ah-Goh-go, pro Ruler Loong loyalist Chia Ah Yong and Punggol East Baron Charlie Chong for their wishes that rebellious Prince Yang and Princess Ling kowtow to Ruler Loong to restore peace and order.

Quote:
Rich girl Chia Ah Yong is the handicapped serpent who insist CPF (Compelled Pension Fishtrap) belongs to Ruler Loong and must not be returned to stupid peasants who will spend them on PRC whores

Ruler Loong said he hoped that “one day Prince Yang and Princess Ling should read history to learn how Yong Zheng fixed his brothers.”

He also told the Imperial Court that the week of compulsory national mourning after his father and Peasantpore’s first Prime Minion, aka Old Dictator Lee Kuan Yew, passed away on 23 March 2015, was an “emotional” only for House of Lee and him.

Quote:
Peasants will have to wait longer to get their democratic rights back thanks to dynastic succession

The “most difficult and emotional moment” for him in that week was when he read the Imperial Valedictory Eulogy at the state funeral service.

With his voice cracking and eyes reddening, Ruler Loong said it happened “when I recounted how when I was about 13, my Old Dictator had told me: ‘If anything happens to me, please take care of your mother, Empress Dowager and never fix your younger sister and brother no matter how they balk you.’”

Quote:
Playing the victim's role as usual, apology was given to Peasants twice on 3rd July 2017.

The Old Dictator's comments to his heir apparent came against the background of Peasantpore being a part of Malaya and high political tensions without any guarantee from the Yankees that they will sarpok him as Peasantpore's Comprador. Old Dictator created Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt to hoodwink stupid peasants by claiming his life was danger as the Brits and Yankees played for time.

Quote:
Yankees more cautious despite assurance from British and Kwa Family that LKY will be a reliable pro-western Comprador

After Old Dictator defeated the Mat Ultras and pseudo-commies, the latter weaken civil and state institutions and accumulated absolute power and taught Ruler Loong how to wield that power. Ruler Loong said he did not expect that old dictator's strong man rule to be boomerang against his rebellious siblings after his old dictator passed away.

Quote:
The hardline Qin Dynasty collapsed after First Emperor go bonkers over longevity toxic pills. Peasantpore's strongman rule is equally fragile as Ruler Loong could not command the respect of his clan when he tried to act unilaterally to install a personalty cult

"As I am now the Paramount Leader of the House of Lee, I expect my siblings to tremble and obey my decrees. I am warning them if they persist in balking me using social media, I would be unable to fulfil the role which my Old Dictator had hoped I would.”, hinted Ruler Loong.

Expressing hope that the Prince Yang and Princess Ling will learn from History, Ruler Loong said, “At least, self exile will be excellent for Prince Yang who can accompany loser Boy Georgie Yeo. Princess Ling can spend the rest of her days guarding the Imperial Mausoleum. Both shall never be able to comment on regime matters.

Quote:
Final warning to the rebels and signalling the purge will soon begin for Prince Yang and Princess Ling's supporters.

“And further, they (royal siblings) will be granted the boon to skip kowtowing my portrait five times daily.

Tremble and Obey"

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (https://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?244890-Shedding-crocodile-tears-after-slamming-siblings-amid-own-self-check-own-self&goto=newpost).