PDA

View Full Version : Relationship advice...

I Love Boobs
30-06-2017, 04:06 AM
Funny that I have to post here...
Keen to bury my past behind me, and anybody that digs it up too.

Currently in a relationship with a Javanese girl in her 20s.
She's sweet, traditional and takes care of me..
Her father is a well-connected senior government official back home.
She is also Muslim, and quite devout at that.
Religion is a thorny issue, as I'm Chinese.
Conversion would be problematic, to say the least.
She views the relationship seriously, and I'm in love with her.
Any advice would be appreciated....

Chanelfingers
30-06-2017, 05:14 AM
You can be Chinese Muslim
Convert before marriage.

I Love Boobs
30-06-2017, 05:29 AM
You can be Chinese Muslim
Convert before marriage.

I'm trying to avoid this option, as it completely displaces everything I know and have grown up with....
I cease to be Chinese in spirit.
The term for it is jip huan

UltramanTiga87
30-06-2017, 06:28 AM
My advice is to find another girl. This relationship would only give you problems in future. Especially since you are unwilling to convert. Don't ever convert to another religion because you want to get married. Only convert if you believe in the religion and want to practice the religion.

Hope this helps.

TKee
30-06-2017, 06:36 AM
Which is more important to you? Religion or love? That is the solution.

ry4n666
30-06-2017, 07:25 AM
find other girl or convert...

pussylicious12345
30-06-2017, 08:09 AM

Go and Potong your dick, and show her. She will love you for that

peregrene
30-06-2017, 09:11 AM
Well, it looks like you need to make a choice. But for me personally, I would never convert for love.

strikeback4
30-06-2017, 09:12 AM
Just out of curiosity, why can't you keep your own religion when you wish to marry someone from another religion? :confused:

UltramanTiga87
30-06-2017, 09:28 AM
Just out of curiosity, why can't you keep your own religion when you wish to marry someone from another religion? :confused:

Muslim can only marry Muslim. Cannot marry another person from another religion. If he still want to marry her and don't want to convert, then he can opt for civil marriage. Not advisable though.

He should seriously find another girl.

strikeback4
30-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Muslim can only marry Muslim. Cannot marry another person from another religion. If he still want to marry her and don't want to convert, then he can opt for civil marriage. Not advisable though.

oh ok, thanks for your explanation :D

ah rat
30-06-2017, 09:35 AM
TS, did you got to piak her :)
I have a friend.
He got to know a girl from Jakarta,Indonesia.
He told me he in love with her too.
He told me ,how pretty she was.
The girl told him that her parent wanted to see him.
My friend is a playboy.
He know by his look ,he won't pass the test.
So he ask me whether can I follow him to see the girl parent.
I told him is you to see her parent and not me.
At the end,he dared not go to meet her parent.
But luck came, the girl came to visit him.
My friend got to piak her.
And after piak,my friend never mention about her anymore. :)

cassano10
30-06-2017, 09:38 AM

The only advice I can give is ...

Give her a raw creampie! Seed her completely and impreg her.
Ask her to suck clean your cum coated cock after that.
Start 2nd shot after she gets your cock hard.
The evil cycle continues.

xinahma
30-06-2017, 10:20 AM
@TS, you knew the answer and yet came here ask for opinion.

DominicSolanke
30-06-2017, 10:23 AM

Still can curi makan. Muslim can have 4 wives.

ANowhereMan
30-06-2017, 11:02 AM
Bro, saw you share in another post before.. Well, if you really like her and see yourself spending the rest of your life w her, why should the past hold back the future?

Just my 2 cents.

Rgds

hi2u
30-06-2017, 11:04 AM
It is up to how both of you, and both your families view about this religion issues.
It is like, Christians should not marry a non-Christian.

Booker
30-06-2017, 06:16 PM
It may not necessary be just an issue between you and your gf.
It could potentially be an issue of 2 families.
1) what are ur family views on this, since chinese family typically see the son as the line carrier, by converting and taking on a malay name, can your family accept that.
2) are u prepared to convert and observed the ways of a muslim? Praying, not pork and other stuffs.

If u have plans to move over with your gf and stays there, then your option of converting is more necessary, since u have to face her family day in day out.
But if you manage to convince your gf that u still stay in singapore, then u may still go the civil marriage way as mentioned by one of the bro.
But no doubt that may then caused strain between you and your gf family.

Either way, its going to be tricky. So ask urself if you are really serious in settling down before you kick-start all these processes.

:D

orangeproud
30-06-2017, 08:02 PM

Bro, ask urself first thing 👉R u a PLAYER??:rolleyes:
Most of the players dun intend to settle dwn or settle dwn so early!!
How long is this relationship? Juz started? If juz started, everything is so 新鲜! 你们还沐浴在爱河当中. Mayb the sparkle of passion let u feel deeply in love. Give u n her ample of time to understand each other better b4 rushing to marriage!! Nt need so rush for marriage if the relationship juz started, everything is still nt stable. When time to talk abt marriage then consider the matter of convert.
If u r those big player, dun wish to settle dwn, better show ur intention to her 免得累人累己,误人时间!;)

karimasong
30-06-2017, 11:46 PM
@TS, you knew the answer and yet came here ask for opinion.

Need double confirmation

tora
01-07-2017, 09:30 AM
How long is this relationship? Juz started? If juz started, everything is so 新鲜! 你们还沐浴在爱河当中. Mayb the sparkle of passion let u feel deeply in love. Give u n her ample of time to understand each other better b4 rushing to marriage!! Nt need so rush for marriage if the relationship juz started, everything is still nt stable. When time to talk abt marriage then consider the matter of convert.
If u r those big player, dun wish to settle dwn, better show ur intention to her 免得累人累己,误人时间!;)

Somewhat agreed with you.

cassano10
01-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Bro, ask urself first thing 👉R u a PLAYER??:

You are being very kind by calling him a player.

Read his previous posts and you will realise he's a rapist.

hundu
01-07-2017, 12:18 PM

Somehow agreed with you.

luckystrike8888
01-07-2017, 01:00 PM
Which is more important to you? Religion or love? That is the solution.

He may not even know difference between love and like.

ddog
01-07-2017, 08:16 PM
Bro into submissive gals easy pick, easy to please and have
Ddog like strong, spicy very smart gals intellectual conversation in cozy cafes
To each own but is bro willing chop tail? no chop then forget girl, since easy replace

orangeproud
01-07-2017, 08:18 PM

Love or purely LUST??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

strikeback4
01-07-2017, 08:20 PM

More like puppy love :rolleyes:

orangeproud
01-07-2017, 08:34 PM
You are being very kind by calling him a player.

Read his previous posts and you will realise he's a rapist.

Rapist??:eek::eek:
From his previous post......he seems like to inseminate n impregnate those gals.....dun knw if all these r juz a story he wrote or real?? If real 1, then he say he wish to bury the past is understandable why.....毕竟那是不堪回首的过去!!! Hope tat this gal is a true love for him to really settle dwn!! But all these need time to tell!;)

strikeback4
01-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Oh ya... I recall TS is the fucker who have been going around forcing FL to do RAW

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=285573&page=108

orangeproud
01-07-2017, 09:13 PM
Oh ya... I recall TS is the fucker who have been going around forcing FL to do RAW

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=285573&page=108

Is a true incident??:eek:

strikeback4
01-07-2017, 09:20 PM

from the other FL and OKT yes its true

cassano10
01-07-2017, 09:20 PM

Of course true. I knew a few of his victims. Btw he always shoots inside his victims hoping to impreg them. He only target fls as he doesn't have the balls to try it at legal houses as he fear okts manning the houses.

Now then come post some cock bull story.
He is just like a serial killer who wants to go to heaven b4 he dies, so becoming a Christian for a few days b4 his death can wipe off his previous crimes?

orangeproud
01-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Of course true. I knew a few of his victims. Btw he always shoots inside his victims hoping to impreg them. He only target fls as he doesn't have the balls to try it at legal houses as he fear okts manning the houses.

Now then come post some cock bull story.
He is just like a serial killer who wants to go to heaven b4 he dies, so becoming a Christian for a few days b4 his death can wipe off his previous crimes?

原来还有内情!!:eek: Inner story behind it!!! From his previous posts, he seems hv a huge appetite for sex!:rolleyes: To impregnate those gals will put him n those women at risk....伤及无辜!! So dun knw this time he come here seek advice is juz for fun 寻我们开心 or genuine??:rolleyes:

I Love Boobs
01-07-2017, 10:13 PM
It's genuine.
BTW some people like Cassano are hypocrites.
Keep asking me to share photos with him.
PM me regularly.
The stories I write are dark fantasy honestly.
But I'm a good storyteller. Did you actually believe that i can rape a girl AND video them at the same time?
All photos and videography are willing with generous tips.
I did personally share with you quite a few times.
You'll remember Amm.
You instead showed her the photos and threatened to put them on the Internet. TB88 banned you after that.....
You got ultra vindictive after I refused to share further, and boasted of your proficiency in Thai and how you fucked most legal girls RAW....
You're getting dissed by bro's on the legal forum, pompous bastard!

orangeproud
01-07-2017, 10:33 PM
公说公有理,婆说婆有理!
到底谁有理?
只有天知晓!!!;)

strikeback4
01-07-2017, 11:26 PM
公说公有理,婆说婆有理!
到底谁有理?
只有天知晓!!!;)

1 min he say he enjoy raping.... Next moment he claim FL "Are willing with generous tip" :rolleyes:

Below is quoted from the thread post #1607

The highlight of this girl was her firm large supple C+ cups with pinkish-light brown nipples.
She was slim yet curvy at the right places, and those tits were divine.

Multiple angles of her tits in doggy.
I was squeezing her milkbags. They were firm and sag-free, truly enjoyable making them bounce as I fucked her hard.
First time working as an FL, and I would believe her. She was wet after I suckled and fondled her tits, but still tight and difficult to penetrate.
I tried to bribe her for RAW, but she adamantly refused.
She said she had never fucked RAW in her life. She was scared that I made that request, and wanted to call the OKT to complain.
I figured that I was already in trouble, so I prised the phone from her hands and threw it aside.
Then I pushed her down on the bed. She really shouldn't have threatened me.

From my black book:
- suckled and fondled her breasts extensively, she got naturally wet
- very sexy figure, so I knew I had to rape her RAW!
- forced her down for RAW, and succeeded in penetrating her RAW
- enjoyed deepthrusting her in missionary, and feeling her tight and wet vagina
- she tried to push me off, but was unsuccessful
- fucked her hard while grabbing her tits, and deepthrusted her
- close to cumming multiple times, as stimulating kissing her and fucking her unwilling body
- she begged me not to cum in her, was not on birth control
(claimed I was the first she allowed RAW sex)
- fucked her in missionary, prone, doggy, doggy with arms pulled back, sideways, deepthrusting
- can tell she was quite inexperienced, tight too as I pushed my cock all the way in
- she grimaced in pain, but I thoroughly enjoyed violating her vagina

Grabbing her milkbags!

She begged me not to cum into her, but I was not going to deny myself that divine pleasure.
I'm inclined to believe this was the first time she fucked RAW, as she didn't realise my cock was getting more engorged. I started pumping my sperm into her, and she tried to break free.
I held her down in missionary, holding both hands down while kissing her and licking her neck. And intermittently grabbing and sucking her breasts. All the while emptying my seed inside her.
She started crying, as she knew I was enjoying raping her.
I forced her down for Round 2, and raped her RAW too, before pumping another load into her.
She broke down in tears with the OKT over the phone after the session, and he called to give me a stern warning.
To be honest, I thoroughly enjoyed raping this busty SYT fair-skinned girl. And fucking her RAW and seeding her against her will. Some FLs are extremely sexy and pretty. Bank was exceptional, and worth emptying my sperm banks into. Raping her was a bonus, and highly stimulating. There's an indescribable feeling watching a naked sexy girl under you, terrified, knowing she can do nothing as my cock repeatedly violates her against her will. Thrusting my cock into her while she cries in futility, for her body is mine to ravage. Yet her body betrays her, as it gives in to orgasmic pleasure...
And breaking the girl all the way to the end by ripping apart all resistance, and pumping my sperm deep into her. Seeding her unwilling body.
She was crying at the end with sperm leaking down her thighs.
She asked, "What if I have a baby?". I didn't answer her, but that would be proof of my virility!

Up my points for more depravity and pictures!

orangeproud
01-07-2017, 11:36 PM
1 min he say he enjoy raping.... Next moment he claim FL "Are willing with generous tip" :rolleyes:

Below is quoted from the thread post #1607

OMG!!!:eek::eek:

I Love Boobs
02-07-2017, 01:11 AM
I thank all members here for their kind advice.
I shall refrain from further comments, as Cassano and clones are pussies and smearing my name.
Btw, I'm good at creative writing.
I have rape stories with MetArt models too. I'm pretty sure i raped them in real life.
Critical thinking is missing in SG.
Strikeback is answering for Cassano!
Btw both are affiliated with OKTs.
Cassano used to be a runner but got kicked out due to an attitude problem.
Dig further back and you'll see quite a few negative reports. Hence the reactions and provocation by imbeciles...
Thanks once again.

strikeback4
02-07-2017, 01:47 AM
Lol when i dig up your dirty past, i am affiliated with okt? What coincidence? :rolleyes:

Do you have any proof of any kind or which okt i am affiliated?
Just because i post something negative i am affiliated or i am with Cassano? What a dumb comment :rolleyes:
So the next person who is going to voice out anything negative about your past is also related to Cassano10 or any okt?

The only imbecile i see is 1 joker who goes around raping girls suddenly seek advice on his relationship and asking members not to dig up his past.... As the saying goes.... If you do not want others to know about your past, don't do it in the 1st place

I Love Boobs
02-07-2017, 04:37 AM
Dear Cassano,

May I remind you that we were very kind to give you a job after you were released from prison?
Even though you were just a runner and delivering food to the girls.
Because that was all we knew you could do...
You lose your temper easily, you shoot off with your mouth.
You even tried to be kwai lan with mata, attracting unnecessary attention..
We all knew you were kei kiang.
It's only because of your brother that you have the job, and even then instead of showing appreciation, you fucked up again, telling everybody you were too good for this job.
One of our safehouses got raided because you insisted on bringing the girls out for makan and hou lean in front of anti-vice. Hint: Balestier
Unfortunately, you managed to escape and pinned the blame on your comrade. You do know he's getting out in April 2019, don't you? And we all know your mother is old and unwell. Pity if something bad should happen to her... Accidents do happen.

Some correspondence you've sent me...

http://funkyimg.com/i/2uY4U.jpg
Fake FRs.

http://funkyimg.com/i/2uY58.jpg
Demanding RAW.

Strikeback, I look forward to you answering on Cassano's behalf.
You guys seem to conveniently double team on the Geylang legal threads too, bullying people.
Oh and Strikeback, you seem to have a homo-like obsession with KOC88.
Are you gay?
Cheers and go and am khan yourself ya!
Do read my first post in this thread on what happens to people who dig up my past..
Please don't pick a fight with me unless you're alone in this world with no loved ones....
Provocation started on your end...

I Love Boobs
02-07-2017, 04:42 AM
I would like to take the time to personally thank:

UltramanTiga87
Booker
orangeproud

For your kind and meaningful input.

kanachu38
02-07-2017, 07:31 AM

Get a PR in a western country and marry. You don't have to convert to marry.

strikeback4
02-07-2017, 08:59 AM
Strikeback, I look forward to you answering on Cassano's behalf.
You guys seem to conveniently double team on the Geylang legal threads too, bullying people.
Oh and Strikeback, you seem to have a homo-like obsession with KOC88.
Are you gay?
Cheers and go and am khan yourself ya!
Do read my first post in this thread on what happens to people who dig up my past..
Please don't pick a fight with me unless you're alone in this world with no loved ones....
Provocation started on your end...

How sad to see retards who still cannot provide any proof to back up their claims that i am affiliated to okt or cassano10 :rolleyes:

I double team with cassano10 on GL thread? Where is your proof? Frankly speaking i do not really know of his existance in the 1st place until an imbecile like "i love boobs" claim i am related to him?

And chit chating with koc88 and calling him engerizer bunny = homo and obsess with koc88? What a flawed logic from a retard person

Even if all of this is true... Its nothing comparing to your past of raping dome 1 FL.... Why don't you clear your name on fl dome1? Because lots of senioer samster are already aware of your past activities and yet your only claim was it is a "make up" story? Nice try to cover up your crimes with bullshits:rolleyes:

S.B.Y.1
02-07-2017, 02:09 PM
Can agree to kahwin kontrak.

orangeproud
02-07-2017, 09:08 PM
Juz knw tat everything we do, we must answer to our conscience!!;) 只要对得起天地良心就足够了!!!;)

carmegeddon
03-07-2017, 10:41 AM

Sowhen we signed the kontrak safe?

djintronic
03-07-2017, 12:43 PM

Better dun anyhow sign kontruct.

Jebuschris91
03-07-2017, 02:46 PM
TS,

Firstly, if you love the girl then go ahead and marry her, just paper convert, it isn't that hard in Sg to take a conversion course, convince her parents you're muslim and then just continue not being one, who says you can't eat pork or have to circumcise yourself? My uncle is a convert, he drinks beer when he visits and eats bak kwa during CNY.

To all who have this mindset, it's a fucking misconception, it is a twisted self induced idea that muslims have to be circumcised.

Next, why the fuck are you so bothered by your religious issues when you are technically a very horrible person.

Your FL conquests:
If they are true, then wtf, you're a sick and heartless bastard so why bother what religion you align to? It won't help you for what you've done to those multiple women you forcefully impregnated or tried to. So muslim or whatever previous religion, does it matter? It's quite obvious you don't have much thought for retribution or fear of the divine.

If they are as you said, "creative writing", then aren't you lying through your teeth over here to everyone about your conquests, if you are lying then why are you so bothered about lying to the girl's parents that you're muslim and just getting a paper conversion? You've been lying for months so what's another lie or two to people that are in your way?

And from the way you reply others who aren't on "your team", you're rude as fuck and clearly like things your way, so it's probably right to say you already have an idea of what you want to do, so go ahead and do that idea that you have, you don't need to come here and ask for advice because if it isn't the advice you want to see, you get nasty.

Lastly, the question here is the girl, if she is so damn religious and can't bend alittle for your sake, you may love her deeply, but does she love you as much or does she love her god more. You got to straighten it out, if someone places religion ahead of you and you aren't someone to place religion ahead of them, then this is obviously not the right fit.

cassano10
03-07-2017, 06:41 PM
Dear Cassano,

May I remind you that we were very kind to give you a job after you were released from prison?
Even though you were just a runner and delivering food to the girls.
Because that was all we knew you could do...

Some correspondence you've sent me...

Smlj? U talking what rubbish? And talking about Amm. I heard u stalk her on fb and threatened to message her family and friends if she don't give in to your raw demands. She has the body but how could u be interested in a gal full of pimples on her face?

Those correspondences which I sent you already had lotsa frs on them in the legal scene. 843 g17 is considered as a "anyrider". I sent u doesn't mean I tried them personally. I got several intels feeding me with information.

Ps: I never said that I'm a gentlemen. So you can't accuse me being a hypocrite.

cassano10
03-07-2017, 06:47 PM
I would like to take the time to personally thank:

UltramanTiga87
Booker
orangeproud

For your kind and meaningful input.

These people are not familiar with fl dome 1.
"I love boobs" is the raping legend in dome 1.

I would like to thank strikeback4 too. Cos I'm too tired dealing with this idiot.
Time better spent on bonking gals than to dig out his glorious past.

orangeproud
03-07-2017, 07:56 PM
Next, why the fuck are you so bothered by your religious issues when you are technically a very horrible person.

Your FL conquests:
If they are true, then wtf, you're a sick and heartless bastard so why bother what religion you align to? It won't help you for what you've done to those multiple women you forcefully impregnated or tried to. So muslim or whatever previous religion, does it matter? It's quite obvious you don't have much thought for retribution or fear of the divine.

If they are as you said, "creative writing", then aren't you lying through your teeth over here to everyone about your conquests, if you are lying then why are you so bothered about lying to the girl's parents that you're muslim and just getting a paper conversion? You've been lying for months so what's another lie or two to people that are in your way?

And from the way you reply others who aren't on "your team", you're rude as fuck and clearly like things your way, so it's probably right to say you already have an idea of what you want to do, so go ahead and do that idea that you have, you don't need to come here and ask for advice because if it isn't the advice you want to see, you get nasty.

Lastly, the question here is the girl, if she is so damn religious and can't bend alittle for your sake, you may love her deeply, but does she love you as much or does she love her god more. You got to straighten it out, if someone places religion ahead of you and you aren't someone to place religion ahead of them, then this is obviously not the right fit.

Bro, wat u said really make great sense n hv logic! 合情合理! 真的一针见血 ,单刀直入! I more than agree wif u!!;)

I Love Boobs
03-07-2017, 08:07 PM
Smlj? U talking what rubbish? And talking about Amm. I heard u stalk her on fb and threatened to message her family and friends if she don't give in to your raw demands. She has the body but how could u be interested in a gal full of pimples on her .

Ps: I never said that I'm a gentlemen. So you can't accuse me being a hypocrite.

You're a sick fuck Cassano.
You showed Amm the pictures I sent to you and taunted her.
Then she rejected you.
You got banned by TB88.
Then you messaged me her Jalan Besar hotel and room number, asking me to rape her. You said you would teach Amn and DT a lesson....
From what you messaged me, you forced Amm for RAW.
Try denying that..
You still dare to ask me to share pics with you?!

arsenal_84
09-09-2017, 12:16 PM
Bro, saw you share in another post before.. Well, if you really like her and see yourself spending the rest of your life w her, why should the past hold back the future?

Just my 2 cents.

Rgds

is hard to see TS walking away from his past considering that his appetite for sex is way over the top.
basically, a leopard never change its spots.

bastardball
09-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Just my 2 cents....i am pretty sure i love boobs got raw with gals....thats his problem though. But its unlikely got rape...he got balls...but not dumb enuf. Unless he is not based in sg...but unlikely. Plus if he can rape so many gals...how the hell he can keep gettig new gals to fuck...wld have been banned by all okts by now. Cannot be he got so many sim card or disguise to hide his identity

I Love Boobs
09-09-2017, 07:36 PM
Just my 2 cents....i am pretty sure i love boobs got raw with gals....thats his problem though. But its unlikely got rape...he got balls...but not dumb enuf. Unless he is not based in sg...but unlikely. Plus if he can rape so many gals...how the hell he can keep gettig new gals to fuck...wld have been banned by all okts by now. Cannot be he got so many sim card or disguise to hide his identity

You are right brother...
I like writing rape fantasies!
Look at my stories section - I rape elves, Chinese nurses, Japanese patients, European models....
I have a rape fetish, and like telling stories. If other brothers think it is real, then I'm an excellent story writer.
In the first place, how do I hold a camera and rape a girl at the same time?
Answer: She consents to RAW and being photographed....
I'm yandao and can sweettalk these girls...