PDA

View Full Version : Any Bros knows how to extract pics fm Videos

bully
01-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Hi all bros,

Sorry if this is the wrong sections, any bros knows how or what softwares to extract pics from vides cam? Pls advices.

Thanks.

Sha_Gua75
01-02-2007, 01:28 PM
Hi all bros,

Sorry if this is the wrong sections, any bros knows how or what softwares to extract pics from vides cam? Pls advices.

Thanks.

i dont know the correct method....but u can try this...pause the video to the footage u want...then press "print screen" on your keyboard...then open paintshop and paste....:rolleyes:

etsys
01-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Hi all bros,

Thanks.

Well, like movie film, where each picture makes up a shot, and upto 24 shots make up a second or so of movie, video on computer is made up of so-called frames.

Too bad, I havent found any way to convert video to pic - and the only way left is as the bro pointed out, press the print screen, and open paint or something to paste.

Go to download.com and install the software called irfanview, as it makes it easier to trim the picture, to remove the unwanted edges.

Have fun ..

Roger

Ekger
01-02-2007, 02:47 PM
U can try to download VLC player..
Can use it to watch videos n oso convert the whole show to picture if u wan

thefella215
01-02-2007, 07:40 PM
May i know which version of Windows Media Player are you using? There's a technique for WMP 10...

Achiever
02-02-2007, 11:49 AM
You can check if you have the program Windows Movie Maker, which is standard windows program in all computer. Inside that program, you can play the Movie File and snap any pic as it goes along. Try it out and see la.

Good Luck to your snapping.
Achiever

ekemono
02-02-2007, 11:57 AM
you can use window media player classic:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Media_Player_Classic.htm

just call up the media file, then go to file, save tumbnails.

bully
02-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Tks to all bros replay. Really appreciated. ;)