PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to be a male Masseur?

biker
29-01-2007, 05:14 PM
http://machomedia.blogspot.com/2006/12/massage-complet.html

mac75sg
29-01-2007, 06:12 PM
I'm a part-time male Masseur myself:D
too bad all my female customer 35 an above..but mostly 40++:(
anyway who care get to see their naked body free touch..sometime free fuck plus get paid..haha...but first got to take up course of massage..cost me 3k plus but got cert..by sg goverment...

maizze
29-01-2007, 06:30 PM
nice one bro

i think most bro here will love this job :D

cheers

tunkudon
29-01-2007, 06:35 PM
free sex good good .any more thing can share huh

ang076
29-01-2007, 06:39 PM
I wanted to be a masseur, anyone wanna employ me?
I am still looking for jobs.
I dont want to work in a place where males patronise..

Recommend me a place in a ladies spa..

;)

That way, I can earn $200 or more daily thru specials..

siambee
29-01-2007, 09:17 PM
I'm a part-time male Masseur myself
too bad all my female customer 35 an above..but mostly 40++:(
anyway who care get to see their naked body free touch..sometime free fuck plus get paid..haha

bro, lai leh... share ur story with us :D

mac75sg
30-01-2007, 02:41 AM
As for me.. very lucky... cos my best pal god sister own an male club..get to know those ladies from her..but trust me.. after sometime you will feel very sick..cos serving the old aunties not easy.. sometime got to take pills in order to make my own cock stand....as for my customer base got doctors, law firm..teachers even rich tai tai..some of them mps wifes.. some time i got to
look for FL to fuck in order to peace down my mind..cos feel very cheap and got insulted by them...as for me i not young anymore..32 this yrs..think will retired soon.. think this 7yrs i earn myself 3 condo and a bmw..is time for me to start a bz myself..cos i think my body and dd not as strong as last time..
for those bros here want to join in this lines better train up ur body.. cos old lady like hulk.. as for me.. i don't have a handsome face.. but got a nice body which all mans dream for it..think abt it.. you sure you guys want to go into this line..?:)

Everfree
30-01-2007, 08:37 AM
As for me.. very lucky... cos my best pal god sister own an male club..get to know those ladies from her..but trust me.. after sometime you will feel very sick..cos serving the old aunties not easy.. sometime got to take pills in order to make my own cock stand....as for my customer base got doctors, law firm..teachers even rich tai tai..some of them mps wifes.. some time i got to
look for FL to fuck in order to peace down my mind..cos feel very cheap and got insulted by them...as for me i not young anymore..32 this yrs..think will retired soon.. think this 7yrs i earn myself 3 condo and a bmw..is time for me to start a bz myself..cos i think my body and dd not as strong as last time..
for those bros here want to join in this lines better train up ur body.. cos old lady like hulk.. as for me.. i don't have a handsome face.. but got a nice body which all mans dream for it..think abt it.. you sure you guys want to go into this line..?:)

just to accompany old aunties u earn yourself 3 condo and a bmw? wow

siambee
30-01-2007, 08:48 AM
mac75sg, steady.. jus up u 3 pts for good effort. ;)

siambee
30-01-2007, 09:02 AM
just to accompany old aunties u earn yourself 3 condo and a bmw? wow

last time i have a fnd ( more sissy kind ) doing massage for ladies, he did mention that per session with this old jie jie will easily cost them $250 or more.
u see, male masseur market is small, not like out HC/geylang easily can find all sort of figure/look girls we want. HC girls per mth can earn min. 10k, highest so far i know within my contact is 30k that mth ( hardworking and pretty one ). when there is demand and the market is small, of cos can fetch a higher price.

so mac75sg mention that he work for 7yrs and his contact are most the prof. rich tai tai.... no need to mention that money to them is really an close one eye issue :) so i will believe he mention about the property he earn from there.

what happen to my fnd? he can't stand the cheebye mouth of some prof that treat him like dirt ( they are customer so lan lan one, mentally damaged a lot, his character change a bit also ) and left after 3mth. so i can undertsand what mac75sg mention about the bad mouth thing.

seowqj
30-01-2007, 09:09 AM
malaysia don't have this kind of market right???

dirtyhairy
30-01-2007, 09:23 AM
Yo Bro Macsy,

Well done for doing it for so many a year...and your dd is still such a good gear.
Me horny and dd always up to a degree,
wat if me, with a solid body and a fair of face,
but with deep scars all over the place,
Do u think those older horny ladies,
will find me suitable or will I be a disgrace?

DirtyHairy:D

WOWKAOZ
30-01-2007, 09:55 AM
if can i also want to be one. learning a skill and satifying my desire at the same time. :)

dirtyhairy
30-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Yo Bro Acon,

Unfortunately me scars not from illness but rather caused by men and...women knn when I tried to siamm one time when SIOLoKuan and GIHaiLeng had a piah chui... I was vely unluck was there buying oh luak but they missed their intended target and landed on me knnn. pui pui pui!

But u rite, when in Manila Chinatown and kowloon, the scars long and deep helped and was given passage of way without problem.

However, always stopped past midnight at road block...knnn..so win some lose some.:eek:

Frankiestine
30-01-2007, 12:37 PM
wah piang if i everyday have to massage chio bu like in the video...i must wear a balls guard just to suppress my hard on and also can see but cannot fuck think very soon i die of internal injuries and bleed thru my 7 orifices...:D

mac75sg
30-01-2007, 12:52 PM
bro simebee tks for up me..:).. truth this is a hard line..
cos most of my customer are bad..only very little % are good...
i also don't why i can stand for so long..(7yrs)... if i will to count how many ladies i met... really countless... the worst things is my own aunty( not very close one) is one of my customer.. that 3 hr session is like 1 yrs.. hell!!
until now she still call me up for session..which most of the time i reject her..telling her no time got appt or what ever stories.. i also met my own sec school teacher.. lucky she cannot remember me...but after that session with her.. i lost my respect toward her.. cos no difference between her.. just another bad customer..just think abt it..if i will to write a book or what ever..think alot of plps will get into trouble..cos my customer base too much big shot..or maybe i will get into trouble too..
as for those bros pls do not pte msg me asking for jobs..i don't own the club..
i'm not the boss..want to get into this line..ask urself( touch ur heart) how many ladies can you take i nite..week..mth.. yrs...or simple how many time can you cum 1 nite.. if can't really cum 5 times or above.. tell you the truth this line don't suit you.. mature lady money not easy to earn.. trust me.. i not here to write stories or what ever.. just share what i'm doing right now..
BROS sure you want to be in this line??:)

tunkudon
30-01-2007, 01:01 PM
:rolleyes: i think money always not easy to earn .... but u really need money than ... still have to bite lips and go through...:)

dirtyhairy
30-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Yo Bro Macsy,

I fully understand, both mentally esp about the taunts from such bad ladies and physically (up me didi) on the sexy ones especially.
But what if I donche wanche pay...just rubba2 and pokey pokey
Ok lah, within 90 minutes can cum twice or maybe 3.
But if I accept no pay, will they still wanna me?
More seriously, I salute you for taking the shit and being subsevient in line of your duty
I guess even me always horny, dont think can accept to be a slave of those lao hiao aunties!:D
Best wishes Bro Macsy!
Bro Dirty Hairy

diesel
30-01-2007, 01:33 PM
earn myself 3 condo and a bmw..is time for me to start a bz myself..
I really envy of you.:) How I wish I have these assets.

Cheri_Popper
30-01-2007, 01:39 PM
I really envy of you.How I wish I have these assets.

Then work hard for it! ;)

There are other jobs out there that earns big bucks. Got a friend who is into Fund Management and his bonus last year was a whopping $200000. :eek:

diesel
30-01-2007, 01:43 PM
cos i think my body and dd not as strong as last time.. for those bros here want to join in this lines better train up ur body.. cos old lady like hulk.. as for me.. i don't have a handsome face.. but got a nice body which all mans dream for it..think abt it.. you sure you guys want to go into this line..?:)
Old ladies like hulk arh? Wah...that's interesting but not surprising.

Can ask you a question? Majority of body-builder's 'tool' seriously quite unsatisfying and not appealing because balls and 'tool' shrink. Last time, I trained alot and see lots of friends trained. Damn scary siar, their cock-& balls shrink in less than a year!:eek: Wah lau eh... I can't believe my eyes! Luckily, I stopped because of this. My question is why these aunties still prefer them?

You see, my view is these hunks physically (e.h. tahan a long time) can satisfy them, but these aunties like their tool?

diesel
30-01-2007, 01:55 PM
Then work hard for it! ;)
Wah lau eh... 3 condos leh! Worth more than a million (>$1M) liao. Not everybody can earn a million dollars in their life lah.

mac75sg
30-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Bro diesel, actually when you train ur body..ur dd will not become smaller..it look smaller...reason very simple.. cos ur body mass grow bigger that make ur dd look smaller
i'm a personal trainer myself:p that my day jobs..
as for lau aunty.. they like hulk body but must have heart like a little man...show them care...but sometime not easy...need alot of sweet talk..sometime think abt it i find myself very ER..Xin..:mad:
best luck for all bros here...cheers

Frankiestine
30-01-2007, 05:05 PM
bro simebee tks for up me..:).. truth this is a hard line..

Bro knowing that women are just like men...do they initiate to ask for "extra" services or do you prompt them?

mac75sg
30-01-2007, 05:29 PM
Hi Bro Frankiestine most of the women ask for massage,,more then 90% ask for sex..they don't ask.. i don't ..i don't request...action will make both end up poke session..that need alot of skills... don't know how to tell you..
hope this ans ok for you..:D cheers

mac75sg
30-01-2007, 05:34 PM
tks bro shengge for the points..cheers:)

waahaa
30-01-2007, 05:40 PM
often, the easiest way to take the fun out of something is to do it as a job. cos the stresses are very different when you have to show results as a professional. think real hard, keep your bro real hard too........

Frankiestine
30-01-2007, 07:27 PM
more then 90% ask for sex..

wah piang that is quite a high hit rate...:D

diesel
31-01-2007, 02:15 AM
Bro diesel, actually when you train ur body..ur dd will not become smaller..it look smaller...reason very simple.. cos ur body mass grow bigger that make ur dd look smaller
i'm a personal trainer myself:p that my day jobs..
as for lau aunty.. they like hulk body but must have heart like a little man...show them care...but sometime not easy...need alot of sweet talk..sometime think abt it i find myself very
Last time, I trained like mad. I harcore wan, spent lots of money and ate lots of protein powder but ache alot. Last time, training, somebody offer me injection, but never took. So regretful. But if I were to step in gym and go on for my kee-siao routine again, I will eat steriod provided somebody offers me again lah. Actually, my body size shrunk alot, BMI index all gone "hay-wired". See my avatar? That was about nearly 1.5years ago.

Now, I know, auntie like coxing! Sweet talk is the secret. Finally learnt something from you. Thank you-thank you!

Ace9
31-01-2007, 03:49 AM
heh if u like that video go here
it has over 40 of that video by the same masseur
www.dailymotion.com/jappal
Click the 42 videos link at the top and choose which video to view. U need to register first though,takes 2 mins and worth the effort,trust me....
Videos of male masseur massaging a female..

btw to mac75sg, your job is the dream job of many lol :D

enzer88
31-01-2007, 07:09 AM
One nite have to cum five time!!!That is alot for old man like me....i cum one time want to sleep liao.....:o

ang076
31-01-2007, 07:26 AM
Hmmm... I think there is no need for you to do cumming..

You should make women cum instead.:D

Just like in HC, gals make you cum but they dont cum..

If I were the masseur, I would bonk client once a week, and the rest of the week, do fingering , fondling , or use vibrator to massage pussy... Like that can still earn money..

englii56
31-01-2007, 09:52 AM
I think is no u cum 1 night 4 or5 time is the lady u make her cum how many time how u can last 20 to 30 min

ILoveCheapSex
31-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Just curious, when the customers asked for sex, will they give a blowjob? And will they allowed you to CIM, CIF or where will they allow you to cum?

mac75sg
31-01-2007, 05:59 PM
tks bro ilovbok and bro thomas88 for ur points..
as for bro ilovbok question...all depend.. cos all ladies request not the same...some like ass fuck..cim or what ever..they pay i service..that simply..
some customer even request to pee on my face..i reject the 1st time,, later offer me $300.. i take the offer..i know a lot of bros here will look down on me.. i got no choice... cos mine is a service line... paid and get service..that life..:o ...some even ask me to drink it.. but of cos higer price..what to do..work for cash...
As for those bros who still pm me for ladies contact or ask me where they hang out and jobs... i can't help you..as i say before i don't own the club ..i not the boss..all my customer arrange by my boss or club...i don't have my customer contact also.. even i have.. i can't give..as for those bro who are now jobless got to feed kids and wife need cash..i wish i can help..but i really can't..so please don't pm me anymore... really make me feel sad and uneasy..because i can't help...once again very sorry..anyway wish you all the best and what ever you do ...god bless you...:)
best luck to all bros here..cheers

Elfbird
31-01-2007, 06:06 PM
as for bro ilovbok question...all depend.. cos all ladies request not the same...some like ass fuck..cim or what ever..they pay i service..that simply..
some customer even request to pee on my face..i reject the 1st time,, later offer me $300.. i take the offer..i know a lot of bros here will look down on me.. i got no choice... cos mine is a service line... paid and get service..that life..:o ...some even ask me to drink it.. but of cos higer price..what to do..work for cash...
As for those bros who still pm me for ladies contact or ask me where they hang out and jobs... i can't help you..as i say before i don't own the club ..i not the boss..all my customer arrange by my boss or club...i don't have my customer contact also.. even i have.. i can't give..as for those bro who are now jobless got to feed kids and wife need cash..i wish i can help..but i really can't..so please don't pm me anymore... really make me feel sad and uneasy..because i can't help...once again very sorry..anyway wish you all the best and what ever you do ...god bless you...:)

hmm i think this job none of our bros here can take it. Not many man can put down our ego and pride to let those ladies do such stuffs to us for the sake of money.

if just to have sex with them, guess all of us will not mind to work as that, but need to do such a sickening stuff, many will resign the next day.

But then bro mac75sg, really had to salute to you.

ILoveCheapSex
31-01-2007, 06:30 PM

Hey bro mac75sg, I dont think anyone will look down on you, at least I dont. I always belive to each his own, and there is no right and wrong in this world, only different perspectives.

And also this world that we live in, is "xiao ping bo xiao chang", meaning people will ridicule those in poverty, but not those in the flesh trade. At the end of the day, people will only judge and recognize you by the money you possessed.

mac75sg
31-01-2007, 06:49 PM
tks bromokermania and bro summit..for the points..
tks bros who never look down on me..still give me encouragement...once again tks you very much... i really got no words to say..tks everybody:)

diesel
31-01-2007, 06:51 PM
i take the offer..i know a lot of bros here will look down on me.. i got no choice... cos mine is a service line... paid and get service..that life..:o ...some even ask me to drink it.. but of cos higer price..what to do..work for cash...
As for those bros who still pm me for ladies contact or ask me where they hang out and jobs... i can't help you..as i say before i don't own the club ..i not the boss..all my customer arrange by my boss or club...i don't have my customer contact also.. even i have.. i can't give..as for those bro who are now jobless got to feed kids and wife need cash..i wish i can help..but i really can't..so please don't pm me anymore... really make me feel sad and uneasy..because i can't help...once again very sorry..
Where got people look down on you? 7 years got 3 condos and a BMW! Not easy to come all the way to get all these. I know this job, must service man too! Correct?

ilovbok
31-01-2007, 07:10 PM
some customer even request to pee on my face..i reject the 1st time,, later offer me $300.. i take the offer..i know a lot of bros here will look down on me.. i got no choice... cos mine is a service line ..

You are welcome bro. I certainly do not look down on you!!

"Cum 5 times a nite" really amazing...You must have good way to maintain your stamina. Give us some pointer then when we go to those: "2 hours/ 4 shots" deals, we know how to perform ourselves the best. :D
Thanks for sharing again.

Cheers, bro.

thomas88
31-01-2007, 07:13 PM
tks...bro thomas88 for ur points..... i can't help you..really make me feel sad and uneasy..because i can't help...once again very sorry..anyway wish you all the best and what ever you do ...god bless you...:)
You're welcome bro and I just want to tell you that I really admire you for your courage and willingness to share with us your sad life story.

I think many bro who pm you for contacts does not understand your hardship and the difficulty of swallowing your pride in order to please your customers. They thought it's fun being paid big money and also got to bonk.

I'll never look down on you, rather on the other hands.......I admires and am proud of you....;)

mac75sg
31-01-2007, 07:20 PM
hi bro diseal.. so far very lucky.. i only service ladies, as i say before the lady boss my good pal sister..cos i did tell her before i only want to service ladies..
cheers

mac75sg
31-01-2007, 07:27 PM
once again tks for all the encourangement...tks you..

Ace9
31-01-2007, 09:34 PM

Dude,your life is interesting eh, u have an interesting job.. i currently studying but i would love an interesting job like yours too..imagine if u have a routine job,it sucks..

Btw i dont look down on u either, u have the guts to do such things and lol if they pay $300 just for a thing like that,it sounds more like u exploit them then they exploit u lol..guess money is juz no object to them..anyways u got the guts to do all of it...u definitely deserve your cash... u really should feel lucky about this...alot of ppl want such interesting lives...
this muz be why u get alot of pms lol..think about it..

to be able to SERVICE ladies and get paid highly for it ..wow...WOW

mac75sg
01-02-2007, 01:37 AM
Tks bro mokermania and bro summit for ur points.. :)

mokermania
01-02-2007, 04:11 PM
Tks bro mokermania and bro summit for ur points.. :)

don mention it lah....

let not talk abt unhappy things...mayb talk abt those good experiences of yrs...hehe:o
i guess yr busiest days will be on weekend?

cheers & TGIF tomoro..hehe

mac75sg
01-02-2007, 05:45 PM
hi bro moker.. in my line happy event alway not on my side... my ex found abt my job.she left me..anyway now she happy with 2 kids hubby my good friend.. on and off gether together for tea...maybe she and me only can become good friend..not hubby and wife..btw i can't give her happyness..
as i say most my customer all very bossy.. where got good customer...
most of them very pervert... like to see man weak..what ever...that the reason i got to once awhile i myself look for fl ... that make me more like a man..think abt it.. ya i got one customer treat me not bad..but hubby run away...end up doing fl... i ever help her in sammyboy..but kanna zap until very chiam...why i help her cos she very take care of me during her rich time..
just kind of repay her back....anyway lost contact with her.. hope she doing well...got too many stories to tell(real stories) just don't know how to start..:)

mokermania
02-02-2007, 02:28 PM
Hi Mag75sg,

it ok at least u guys r still fren n if u really love her don mean u must have her. (don mean anything). not many pple break off liao can be friends again :)

don worry we got plenty of time to "heard" yr stories may it be good or bad or when u r in the mood to write:o

have a nice wkend

ginza
07-02-2007, 05:16 PM
yo bro mac..knows you for yrs..did not know you in this line.. really hard for you..but nvm.. at least now you own condo+BMW.think worth it..i salute you:D ..to bad no power to up you..but in my heart i up you man..:D

Frankiestine
07-02-2007, 05:21 PM
I am a firm believer in "The End justifies the Means"...so it doesn't matter how it is done but the end result is what that matters most...so bro Mac after what I have been through, I soon realise pride is not going to keep your stomach full so there is no shame in what you had gone thru...

mac75sg
08-02-2007, 03:18 AM
tks Bro ginza!:D no need points..that more then enough:)

crash&burn
08-02-2007, 11:44 AM
I am a firm believer in "The End justifies the Means"...so it doesn't matter how it is done but the end result is what that matters most...so bro Mac after what I have been through, I soon realise pride is not going to keep your stomach full so there is no shame in what you had gone thru...

Hey Bro Frankiestine,

I so totally agree with your statements made and best of all "The End justifies the Means".

Based on Maslow's Hierarchy of needs theory:- Needs for Self-Actualization
"When all of the foregoing needs are satisfied, then and only then are the needs for self-actualization activated. Maslow describes self-actualization as a person's need to be and do that which the person was "born to do." "A musician must make music, an artist must paint, and a poet must write." These needs make themselves felt in signs of restlessness. The person feels on edge, tense, lacking something, in short, restless. If a person is hungry, unsafe, not loved or accepted, or lacking self-esteem, it is very easy to know what the person is restless about. It is not always clear what a person wants when there is a need for self-actualization."

Hi Bro mac75sg,

Don't look on the negative side of things, on the bright side you're doing what you 'GOOD' at to fullfill your needs and achieve your goals in the long run.
And to be frank, not all people will be able to achieve what you have achieved!

Cheerz...
Rex

tritonyeah666
23-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Mac75, you mentioned that you were humiliated by these women who paid to service u. Besides them requesting to pee on u?, could you elaborate as to what other 'subservient' things they requested that made u feel damn sick?..i mean how bad can it get rite?..ultimately they're women and they just want sex rite?