PDA

View Full Version : Sex W/o Condom

mr.petain
27-01-2007, 08:08 PM
hi people.

Recently i keep having sex with my gf without wearing a condom.. Do you all know the chances of her getting pregnant if i didnt " shoot" inside her at all?

Secondly, iF i 'shot' my load inside her, is it true that onli on certain days of he ovaluation cycle then she will get pregnant?

pls help

tunkudon
28-01-2007, 02:50 PM
there is still chance of she getting pregnant although u never shot in.i think the best period if u wan to shoot in is during her period...:D a bit dirty aft 3 day should be ok... but but ... there is still slim chance of pregnant, very slim. above account base on my experience so anything not my problem huh,happy fucking.

curiosityz
28-01-2007, 03:30 PM
shooting in without condom is EXTREMELY dangerous!

High till Dry
28-01-2007, 03:42 PM
There are some sort of pills the female can consume rite?

Dazedreamers
28-01-2007, 04:12 PM
hey man, there is a safe period of approx 2 weeks where it is generally ok to have sex w/o condom.

however as a general rule of thumb (and depending on the length of the menstrual cycle which is 28 days averagely, although 21 - 35 day cycles are common and considered normal or regular:-
1) 1st safe period is between the 6th day of start of mensuration to 10th day.
2) 2nd safe period is between the 20th day of start of mensuration to the next mensuration cycle.
3) Ovulation approximately occurs in the middle of the cycle, where mature eggs are release out to be fertilise.
4) Pls note that sperms are able to survive for 3~5 days :eek: .

find out from these websites: :cool:
http://www.starmatrimonials.com/safeperiod.asp
http://www.indiaparenting.com/faqs/not_planning/safe_period.shtml
http://www.positive.org/JustSayYes/pregnancy.html

Protect yourself and your girl. Have fun!

parn_t
28-01-2007, 04:55 PM
hey man, there is a safe period of approx 2 weeks where it is generally ok to have sex w/o condom.

however as a general rule of thumb (and depending on the length of the menstrual cycle which is 28 days averagely, although 21 - 35 day cycles are common and considered normal or regular:-
1) 1st safe period is between the 6th day of start of mensuration to 10th day.
2) 2nd safe period is between the 20th day of start of mensuration to the next mensuration cycle.
3) Ovulation approximately occurs in the middle of the cycle, where mature eggs are release out to be fertilise.
4) Pls note that sperms are able to survive for 3~5 days :eek: .

find out from these websites: :cool:
http://www.starmatrimonials.com/safeperiod.asp
http://www.indiaparenting.com/faqs/not_planning/safe_period.shtml
http://www.positive.org/JustSayYes/pregnancy.html

Protect yourself and your girl. Have fun!

Protection is not only to prevent pregnancy but also diseases.
Better to protect than sorry.

Sboobs_lover
28-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Calculating period cycle is only accurate if ur gf period is always regular, no late period or early period every mths. If her period come at different date every mths and the different is more than 5 days then no pt calculating it.

blindman
28-01-2007, 10:12 PM
use condom safer man. if u guys dun want to, buy pills.

mr.petain
28-01-2007, 11:43 PM
cham la..
damn scared now...
but no choice.. she is so horny.. we fucked everyday...but in hostel ma.. so didnt bother to go out and get condom...

Cheri_Popper
29-01-2007, 03:01 AM
If you want to "ENJOY", you will have to "ACCEPT" the consequences~ :rolleyes:

darke
29-01-2007, 03:05 AM
hi people.

Recently i keep having sex with my gf without wearing a condom.. Do you all know the chances of her getting pregnant if i didnt " shoot" inside her at all?

Secondly, iF i 'shot' my load inside her, is it true that onli on certain days of he ovaluation cycle then she will get pregnant?

pls help

knn school holiday ready meh...

dman69_sg
29-01-2007, 03:49 AM
Dear Bro Pertain,

During my relationship with my ex-gf, we did sex like a ritual, on a daily routine...and the best part of it is...we don't really like condom and nothing beats it raw...than one fine day...I got a call from her...ehhh!!u knoe wat!!!I miss my period...LLPL lor!!! Wah!! Sei!! Heart starts to beat faster!!! U start to sweat...Questions!!!starts to ring in ur head...wat do I do now...I panic..told her we monitor for another day...also never came...run lor to our dearest Guardian...get a diy pragnancy test kit...results confirm...she pregnant!!! Bro...this story could be common with our brothers out there...I learnt my lesson...its expensive bro...:D
Note: When we did it...I never shot inside...at all...just to let u know...I guess our little sperms...sure knoes how to find their way liao...

onion_rings
29-01-2007, 07:34 AM
If you want to "ENJOY", you will have to "ACCEPT" the consequences~ :rolleyes:

Totally agree with bro CP. Lidat we must congrats in advance to threadstarter being a dad or who know without his own knowledge he might be a dad liao :p

humpcheepang
29-01-2007, 08:53 AM
Totally agree with bro CP. Lidat we must congrats in advance to threadstarter being a dad or who know without his own knowledge he might be a dad liao :p

Highly educated but do not know what's preventive, Horny only kaka cheong, now you know what is consequences....good luck! :p

jimmyccc
29-01-2007, 09:08 AM
there is a lot of this kind of thread found in SBF.... threadstarter... which one are u? underage, just seeking attention or just lazy to use the search function?

anyone old enough to have sex will know the consequences.... my 3 bullets to you....

vkoolboi
29-01-2007, 11:38 AM
Did you marry her?:D

Dear Bro Pertain,

our dearest Guardian...get a diy pragnancy test kit...results confirm...she pregnant!!! Bro...this story could be common with our brothers out there...I learnt my lesson...its expensive bro...:D
Note: When we did it...I never shot inside...at all...just to let u know...I guess our little sperms...sure knoes how to find their way liao...

dman69_sg
29-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Did you marry her?:D

Bro vkoolboi,

I still remember it so clear in my head, after the results...she had a big cry over it, how come we did'nt wear protection. As for me, since we love each other. I was ready for us to have this child but she rejected, said her mom will kill her and she insisted we abort the kid...since it was still early. I disagreed over it but u cannot fight this alone especially if your partner is against keeping the baby. We went to a clinic in the East, and it was a learning experience...man!!!
After the abortion, she cried again, when asked...she said, we should have kept the baby...I was like wat!!!Noooooo...now regret for wat...Few days after that she said cannot sleep...she dreamt that the baby is crying in her dream...Bro...women biological clock if tampered it works wierdly...since then our relationship became very strained and she called it a day...a year after that I got married and have a son now and she had on and off relationships...we still contact each other from time to time...I guess thats life...bro...

mr.petain
29-01-2007, 11:59 PM
Dear Bro Pertain,

During my relationship with my ex-gf, we did sex like a ritual, on a daily routine...and the best part of it is...we don't really like condom and nothing beats it raw...than one fine day...I got a call from her...ehhh!!u knoe wat!!!I miss my period...LLPL lor!!! Wah!! Sei!! Heart starts to beat faster!!! U start to sweat...Questions!!!starts to ring in ur head...wat do I do now...I panic..told her we monitor for another day...also never came...run lor to our dearest Guardian...get a diy pragnancy test kit...results confirm...she pregnant!!! Bro...this story could be common with our brothers out there...I learnt my lesson...its expensive bro...:D

bro... i hope i dun have to check with you where the clinic is..
i am dead...

Mr Canon
30-01-2007, 12:12 AM
Sorry to hear your plight

blade
30-01-2007, 12:58 AM
Dear Bro Pertain,

actually if i nv remember wrongly, the precum oso contains sperm...so nothing is really safe....
and as for counting of the period, as some bros pointed out, the sperm stays active inside the lady's body for up to 5 days as it is considered optimum temp for them to survive(human body temp) there for the actual safe period is like only 2 days(learnt from bio last time)but due to possible early Ovulation (due to change of hormones etc...) nothing is exactly safe...

either pills or condom is a better bet...thou oso not 100%

leelite
30-01-2007, 01:29 AM
hmm..bro there is something call pre-ejaculation...so be4 u actually shoot ...there is oready some substance containing some sperms..althought the quantity not much and the chances are slim..but since there is sperm..its still possible that some stubbon spermys might swim in=x

as for ovulation i kinda forgot but its ard 1-2 days be4 and after her period..should be the safe period..haha...hope it might help la=x

jimijamison
30-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Something for you to consider...get your sperm count checked

If your sperm count is low, chances are slim...you can shoot all you like.

It happened to me and when I wanted have a baby, it took 6 years! If only I had known earlier, would have avoided such great pains to not shoot inside. I would have had more enjoyment:cool:

Of course remember to practice safe commercial sex...

vkoolboi
30-01-2007, 11:30 AM
That's quite sad. Hopefully, things will turn out well for her. My sympathies with the mother and unborn child.

Bro vkoolboi,

I still remember it so clear in my head, after the results......a year after that I got married and have a son now and she had on and off relationships...we still contact each other from time to time...I guess thats life...bro...

etsys
30-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Bro,

love the way you said = in-out-in-out .. he he ..

Anyway, there are so many threads similair to this one ..

Just happened to see another one ..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=65383&page=2

Well, bottom line, if doing unprotected, then get pills (diane 35, or Postinol).

The bio rythm method is about 98% accurate, but what about the 2% ?

Well, even condoms dont guarentee safety, as by chance if anything leaks, and comes in contact, that can be not funny at all.

600 to 700 dollars, and two days of pain for the girl, and if she has hormone imbalance, can be more than two days of bleeding.

As for pills, they play with the menstrual cycle, and can also create real fun, if the girl doesnt follow the recommended format, like which day to take which pill (there is a count number on the tablet - like first day after mensus .. etc. etc. ) still I have seen girls who take two pills, to compensate for the one they missed, or had unprotected sex and scared. That is a big NO NO. But women are scared animals, and when fear hits then, they overdose. OD on pills can drive women mad. Trust me - been there, seen that.

As for the pills, just pop by a doctor, and listen to the lecture (maybe more painful that abortion - depending on the doctor) and collect the pills.

if you want to avoid the lecture (or counselling) go to Malaysia, and try your luck there.

It is still OTC (Over the Counter) in Malaysia, but some pharmacies are sweet ..

Alternate, I heard places like Peoples park and golden mile sell under the table. I saw a packing once, it is original, so maybe illegally smuggled one, but if you value your health, buy the legal ones.

Lastly, if you are going steady with the girl, go for pills, as you can have real mood swings from the girl, when they take pills, and more horrible reaction when the pill upsets their menstruation. If you are not steady, you may dump her for she may drive you nuts ..

For guys, it is putting in the seed. For girls, it is more scary to find out they are pregnant.

Well, safest sex is no sex :-)

Have fun, and enjoy.

Roger

I maybe wrong with this but this is what I heard from gynae as wifey and me trying for baby now...

Within 14 days of the menstruation, there is no egg at all. Means, it will be safe period but as it is during menstruation, it will be quite messy and, some say, got bad smell.

And, even if you never shoot inside, during the process of in-out-in-out, some spermy will come out to have some fun one. :p :p

surfer888
30-01-2007, 05:56 PM
Only 3 methods to avoid pregnancies:

1) Abstinence
2) Vasectomy
3) Tubal Ligation

All other methods are not foolproof. ie. Condoms, pills, etc, not 100% safe.

surfer888
30-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Wah Brother,

very chim leh... I know abstinence but the other 2... They know me, I don't know them.

I think you forgot the fourth method, ie. masturbate. heh heh...

Points 2 & 3 are surgical procedures for sterilization. Almost non-reversible and permanent.

Masturbation would qualify under point 1) Abstinence.
Sorry, Forgot to add that it is abstinence from vaginal intercourse. If not, bros here will have points 4 to a gazillion...eg. oral sex, anal sex, beastility, necrophilia etc.

Please note Oral Sex... illegal in S'pore if not followed by intercourse. Beastiality and necrophilia... illegal in most parts of the civilized world... not that it would be an attractive option if it was legal.

etsys
30-01-2007, 07:26 PM
Forgot those .. my bad :-)

Well, from what I know, out of the 2 and 3, one of them is reversible, forgot which one. I remember that, because I read in India, to reach the quota by the family planning ministry, innocent people are forced to undergo such operation, for the benefits of few kilo of rice and some cash.

When the victim discovers what has happened, there were few groundbreaking operations to reverse.

Sorry, I am not a doctor, so can't comment further.

Bestiality and necrophilia... now why didnt I think of them ??

He he ..not being racial, but was reading a story of a certain poor country worker from Asia working in Saudi, was caught for having an affair with a camel. The punishment ? The fellow got 10 years in jail, and his lover got a bullet behind her ear ... Guess the camel couldnt plead ignorance of the law.

Well, not an attractive option I guess.

Quite funny when I remember your quote ..

Roger

Points 2 & 3 are surgical procedures for sterilization. Almost non-reversible and permanent.

Masturbation would qualify under point 1) Abstinence.
Sorry, Forgot to add that it is abstinence from vaginal intercourse. If not, bros here will have points 4 to a gazillion...eg. oral sex, anal sex, beastility, necrophilia etc.

Please note Oral Sex... illegal in S'pore if not followed by intercourse. Beastiality and necrophilia... illegal in most parts of the civilized world... not that it would be an attractive option if it was legal.

blade
30-01-2007, 08:33 PM

actually those surgical procedures are reversible...thou the success rate not very high...there were cases whereby they need a child (one unique case was to try for a child to get a suitable bone marrow for the elder one).

but i guess condom still the best..maybe if u are scared, juz apply more spermicide :D

surfer888
31-01-2007, 10:14 AM
actually those surgical procedures are reversible...thou the success rate not very high...there were cases whereby they need a child (one unique case was to try for a child to get a suitable bone marrow for the elder one).

but i guess condom still the best..maybe if u are scared, juz apply more spermicide :D

Agreed. Not impossible to reverse, but low success rate. That's why I mentioned almost impossible to reverse. Think the reversible has a higher success rate for females... not sure... any surgeons out there?

mr.petain
05-02-2007, 02:22 AM
period. -phew- thanks for all your time to 'conduct' this precious lesson for me.. haha

ass_robber
07-02-2007, 07:30 AM
Do without condom is still the most shiok, but with everything comes a certain element of risk. My girl's mense cycle is irregular, some times 2 mths then come, sometimes 28days so its totally impossible to predict anything. Been doing the pull out, shoot outside thingy for more than a year, with a fair share of scares, but so far so good. Menses though late but still come.

Only use condom when I know I'm tired, and v hard to control, and sometimes just want the feeling of blasting everything inside, provided the condom doesn't burst or leak.

going to switch her on pills/patch soon so I dun have to pull out, shoot, wait for it to dry, then put inside again....

surfer888
08-02-2007, 11:43 AM
Do without condom is still the most shiok, but with everything comes a certain element of risk. My girl's mense cycle is irregular, some times 2 mths then come, sometimes 28days so its totally impossible to predict anything. Been doing the pull out, shoot outside thingy for more than a year, with a fair share of scares, but so far so good. Menses though late but still come.

Riding a motorbike without a helmet is also shiok... but is it worth the risks for so little gain???

The worse part of it is the person that will pay for this risk taken... it's the unborn child if she gets pregnant. Would you put your house down to bet that Singapore will win the next worldcup even if I up the ante and pay you a thousand for every dollar placed? Now, to put that in perspective, would you risk the life of another just because sex w/o a condom feels better?

Some risks are just not worth taking.

etsys
09-02-2007, 03:56 AM
..... shoot outside thingy for more than a year, with a fair share of scares, but so far so good. Menses though late but still come.

actually, contraceptive pills adjust the period cycle, so if your girl has irregular menses, it can help the hormone balance and menses cycle.

Talk to a doctor. It may help in any case .... :D :D

My 2 cents

sgpiggybank
09-02-2007, 12:27 PM
After reading so much. I will like to post what have happened to me also. I met my girlfriend which is my wife now.

After 2 mths of realations we start having first time unprotected sex. 2nd time we use a Condom but we both don't like the feeling. So we continue to have unprotected sex. Everytime i shoot outside and I have asked friends around me who had unprotected sex also. They said soot outside is safe. Some have been having sex for few years without condom and shoot outside. No pregnant at all.

So being convince, we sex everyday like bro petain...In the end 2mths later she is pregnant. Hiaz bo bian think of abortion but could't bear. As a man, I think I sould take responsible for my Act of foolishness. Have to bite the bullet and we got married in a haste.

After giving birth, doc said within 6mths will not get pregnant if she breast feed. In the end on the 5th mth she is pregnant again. I also nv shoot inside!
This time bo bian have to go for abortion due to financial problems, just have a baby, she is too inexperience for another one and she just got a new job cannot get pregnant within 6mths.

Too many issues going on. After some considerations we intent to abort this 2nd mistake. During the abotion, I asked the doc to put a ring to prevent pregancy again. I am dam remorseful over it till today.

Best of all is to use preventive method. Some guys or gals is very fertile. Just a bit also get pregnant..Haiz..I al scare of all this already. Putting a ring is a best. No prevention is quite high chance as I can said. Donlt tke risk! The consequences can be unbearable.

vfv_slr
09-02-2007, 12:57 PM
After reading so much. I will like to post what have happened to me also. I met my girlfriend which is my wife now.

So being convince, we sex everyday like bro petain...In the end 2mths later she is pregnant. Hiaz bo bian think of abortion but could't bear. As a man, I think I sould take responsible for my Act of foolishness. Have to bite the bullet and we got married in a haste.

After giving birth, doc said within 6mths will not get pregnant if she breast feed. In the end on the 5th mth she is pregnant again. I also nv shoot inside!
This time bo bian have to go for abortion due to financial problems, just have a baby, she is too inexperience for another one and she just got a new job cannot get pregnant within 6mths.

Bro,

Don be angry what I am saying below, not talking abt you n ur GF, just sharing my fren's experience.

He almost identical case as you, except when he wanted an abortion, the gal refused and in the end blurted out she actually had any BF and that BF had shoot inside her! Imagine the shock and betrayal he got!
In the end, went for DNA test for 1st child, cfm not his too, and threw her out of the house!
Sad story.
Today, he will either use cdm or make sure the gal on pill, and shoot inside everytime. Just to make sure he won't raise a child not his!:o

surfer888
09-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Have to bite the bullet and we got married in a haste.

On a lighter note, biting the bullet did not leave an unpleasant taste in your mouth. Your first decision was applaudable and I believe you are enjoying the results of it as well.

Brother...Bob
10-02-2007, 12:25 AM
here is an advertisement.........

Wishing all non-customer a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

From DUREX

:cool: :D

Jericte
10-02-2007, 12:32 AM
the feeling of shooting inside is very shoik, but like bro Cheri_popper said ' Want to Enjoy, Must learn to Accept'. I totally agree with him.

Enjoy and take care bro;)

dann0620
10-02-2007, 02:18 PM
mr petain.

I walk thru that experienced. I suggest while thing have not happen, don't let it happen. This is definitely a guy mistake. Abortion is easy nowadays, but you will never get away mentally.

Condom is cheaper than abortion or marriage and raising the little one ok :), If she got pregnant than there a saying: You aim, You shoot, You hit your target and now you wait for your reward to deliver to you in 9 month times. Be safe la, why want to take that unnecessary risk?

hi people.

pls help

ass_robber
10-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Gheez. That is scary.

But its kind of sad that you are afraid of abortion, so you marry your gf, but due to financial constrain you aborted the 2nd child. I think thats very sad, that a life should be terminated because of lack of money.

Anyway, thats in the past already and I'm in no position to judge anyway.

After 2 mths of realations we start having first time unprotected sex. 2nd time we use a Condom but we both don't like the feeling. So we continue to have unprotected sex. Everytime i shoot outside and I have asked friends around me who had unprotected sex also. They said soot outside is safe. Some have been having sex for few years without condom and shoot outside. No pregnant at all.

Too many issues going on. After some considerations we intent to abort this 2nd mistake. During the abotion, I asked the doc to put a ring to prevent pregancy again. I am dam remorseful over it till today.

Best of all is to use preventive method. Some guys or gals is very fertile. Just a bit also get pregnant..Haiz..I al scare of all this already. Putting a ring is a best. No prevention is quite high chance as I can said. Donlt tke risk! The consequences can be unbearable.

canthaveenuf
11-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Don't they teach sex education in school nowadays?

Bro, why take risks like dat? As long as it is raw, there is always a chance, no matter how remote.

Anyway, be fair to the gal lah. If anything goes wrong, you are just the supplier of the raw material, but she has to deliver the goods. 9 months is no joke, esp if she is also a young student like U. Spare a thought for her lah.

Cheers

sexster2006
11-02-2007, 09:24 AM
The funny thing is that a lot of people know that it is a NO NO ... but a lot still do so ... Strange, right? ;)

Thrill? Excitement? Satisfaction?

Anyway ... personal experience ... I have been shagging my wife without condoms all this while ... even though we don't want to have kids ...

So far so good but the only issue if what the alarm bells go and her period is late ... HELP!

If she ain't your wife and you have no intention of marrying her ... use some protection to save yourself some trouble. :)

John Terry
11-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Just remember sperm can survive in the women's body for 2 - 3 days. So wear cap 2 - 3 days before the ovulation arrive.

Intel Ops
12-02-2007, 10:38 PM
I believe that humans always act strangely. The more taboo a thing is, the more likely we are willingly to try because of the thrill that would be derived. Example would be going for a roller coater ride; could be extremely dangerous however the adrenalin rush that we could experience just compensate the danger faced.

Just my thoughts.