PDA

View Full Version : Mark Zuckerberg's wife

I Love Boobs
07-06-2017, 04:24 AM
As a billionaire, surely he could have done much better.....

http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/zuckerberg-state/mark-zuckerberg-pregnant-wife-priscilla-chan-attend-state-dinner-01.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/30/article-2254889-16B12E17000005DC-941_306x461.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/30/article-2254889-16B12E37000005DC-520_306x423.jpg

arsenal168
07-06-2017, 05:36 AM
True luv mah...I salute him😎

afterburn
07-06-2017, 08:56 AM
True luv mah...I salute him😎

Yes. True love. Not trophy wife.

Anyway zuckerberg won't think like any of us. That is why he is a unique genius.

Another good example is prince charles choosing his camilla parker bowles over the much more chio diana. And the recent french president macron with his much older wife!

sanuuk
07-06-2017, 09:50 AM
TS, your wife or GF is prettier than her ah? Show us la!:rolleyes:

Devil320
07-06-2017, 09:52 AM
Not all billionaires are like Donald Trump. Marry models after models. Pretty obvious whether he has true love for them judging by the remarks he made on women before.

Zuckerberg and some other examples raised above show that there are normal simple people even among famous ones. They are really focused on their passion and when it comes to love, true love trumps all

trezor
07-06-2017, 10:18 AM
Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder.

Mask Hero
07-06-2017, 10:29 AM
He is one lucky guy . :)

newkid67
07-06-2017, 11:41 AM
Maybe he uses FB to communicate...so pretty or not is not important...:):)

cutecuteboy
07-06-2017, 12:21 PM
His wife 旺夫 kind ok.. See so prosperous?

If his wife not married to him, he may just be a Microsoft or Google programmer at most

MoeLanYong
07-06-2017, 12:28 PM
His wife is a paediatrician i.e. got brains. If you want a fb, choose face and body. If you want a wife, choose someone compatible mentally. Else everyday sure quarrel.

GinaCode
07-06-2017, 01:14 PM
Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder.

Exactly what I wanted to say.

bastardball
07-06-2017, 02:15 PM
TS....seems like u are the retarded here...this is one good find..she was with him thru all the way n not when he was famous n rich. U rather have a pretry wife who will get old eventually n just suck on ur wealth...perhaps when divorce will take half of what u have...??!

She may not have everything..but she is indeed something.:)

maxsee
07-06-2017, 02:44 PM
I am sure that guys with brains on top would love to have someone like his wife to get married to...Only people with brains below would look for a pretty gal with big boobs and great sex to get married to.

This is not just about marrying true love but marrying someone with the intellectual capability of communicating with u assuming ur brains grow on top and not below. Such marriage is likely to last till their dying breath. :D

Stevevaldez
07-06-2017, 03:02 PM
When did they begin to date? Before or after Facebook..

JustXRated
07-06-2017, 05:28 PM
Looks better than the Jinx :D

hwilliam
07-06-2017, 06:30 PM
They met in Harvard. Maybe after FB, but definitely before he become billionaire.

yang punk
07-06-2017, 06:37 PM
Maybe she gives damn good bj!

aakumu
07-06-2017, 06:40 PM
They met in Harvard. Maybe after FB, but definitely before he become billionaire.

Hi bro,
For sure before FB....lah...if after she where got a chance...:D:D

My humble two cents.

aakumu
07-06-2017, 06:52 PM
I am sure that guys with brains on top would love to have someone like his wife to get married to...Only people with brains below would look for a pretty gal with big boobs and great sex to get married to.

This is not just about marrying true love but marrying someone with the intellectual capability of communicating with u assuming ur brains grow on top and not below. Such marriage is likely to last till their dying breath.

Taikok,
why you said like that...makes me look so shallow.....:eek:
My better half is pretty leh...slim and big boobs some more.....:p
But to be real, I am lucky to have found a women with high EQ.....what good is high IQ but have low EQ....:eek:
she is very understanding, very social, kind, very giving to people....

My humble two cents.

cataramp
07-06-2017, 07:22 PM
这就叫真爱。
:p:p

Happyendingz
07-06-2017, 07:45 PM
Not all billionaires are like Donald Trump. Marry models after models. Pretty obvious whether he has true love for them judging by the remarks he made on women before.

Zuckerberg and some other examples raised above show that there are normal simple people even among famous ones. They are really focused on their passion and when it comes to love, true love trumps all

Up your comment for the pun at the end :D

sadfa
07-06-2017, 08:44 PM

Knn can u tell me which woman looks worse than her. Even xi DA da's wife n Abes wife looks 100% times better than her
______
Exchange points better ma

sadfa
07-06-2017, 08:47 PM

This is not just about marrying true love but marrying someone with the intellectual capability of communicating with u assuming ur brains grow on top and not below. Such marriage is likely to last till their dying breath. :D

Most American marriages end in divorce la.
If their marriage can last ten years, damn good le. Hopefully mark got pre nup agreement. Cos if don't, think she can get at least 1 billion.

Mark is not a super nerd like bill gates.
Even buffett also sow wild oats.
Sooner or later, some gold digger whore will sink her hands on mark
_____
Exchange points last forever ma

sadfa
07-06-2017, 08:50 PM
Hi bro,
For sure before FB....lah...if after she where got a chance...:D:D

My humble two cents.

You are half right, which means totally wrong.

Mark came up with fb in Harvard.
They met definitely after he invented fb & BEFORE he list fb.

Any dumb idiot who dates mark, KNOWS this is the fuckin walking Gold mine OK. So she knows if they get married n even if divorce few years later, we are talking 100 million minimum divorce settlement. Got kids, add another 100 million

So mark was already going to b top 100 richest man in the world but instead of fuckin countless super models, he chose to marry her.

Just like all the PRC princelings desperately hook up with horse cloud before Ali ba ba listed
_____
Exchange points time line correct mA

jacky43
07-06-2017, 10:18 PM
15 yrs ago a young PRC colleague told me of a happenning of their leaders. It took me yrs later to understand it. Many PRC at China knew all of their leaders starting with Chairman Mao had beautifully wives and lao 2 and 3.

He said this women are actress which we knew this generation one such is Fan Bing Bing. Another group is news anchors of course almost all are beauty. Not forgetting few of them from ex military personel. He said his women are big spenders and they brought down their men. I guess back then he meant this VIP spouse spend tons of $ and their hubby had no choice but to gave favours. Corruption bec of their wives.

I called it keeping vases that are expensive to maintain. I also guess this leaders wish to show off they can afford to marry beautifully and popular wives. Especially from the movies industry. Morale of the story. Although PRC had great leaders, they had weakness on beautifully women. PRC looked down on their "leaders".

07-06-2017, 10:42 PM
yeah, at least this one won't bug hubby for money to buy a singing career

newyorker88
08-06-2017, 06:42 AM
TS, you are a sore loser, people have brains on TOP, while yours are at bottom. She had a child not too Long ago, finally having the kid after many attempts. The hubby loves her n stick w her to have a proper family.

I pity those girls who stick w you, only for fucks, ready to dump them when they loses their youth or when have problems.

newyorker88
08-06-2017, 06:45 AM
15 yrs ago a young PRC colleague told me of a happenning of their leaders. It took me yrs later to understand it. Many PRC at China knew all of their leaders starting with Chairman Mao had beautifully wives and lao 2 and 3.

You are talking about Jiang Qin? N the gang of 4? Don't talk about China leaders only lah. You see the current Philippines president? He openly talk about his affairs, bill Clinton? And many more.

newyorker88
08-06-2017, 06:48 AM
Just like all the PRC princelings desperately hook up with horse cloud before Ali ba ba listed
_____
Exchange points time line correct mA

It took me a while to figure out horse cloud.. lol..

They don't need to hook up, they just tell him direct they wanted a share. That's all.