PDA

View Full Version : Philippino Houses

johnusedmyname
31-05-2017, 11:03 PM
Hey bros out there! Any lao jiao knows whether or not there is a house with philippino girls? Help is very much appreciated! Thanks bros!

SharpshooterS
31-05-2017, 11:07 PM
Hey bros out there! Any lao jiao knows whether or not there is a house with philippino girls? Help is very much appreciated! Thanks bros!

Thai / Viet / Prc .. pinay found at lucky plaza many .. cheers mate

strikeback4
31-05-2017, 11:22 PM

As stated, legal is Thai / Viet / Prc , Pinay no legal house, pinay hang out at orchard as streetwalkers

HonkyTonkyMan
02-06-2017, 04:05 PM
Pinays legal house is in OT...:p:p

Geylang1969
03-06-2017, 01:56 AM

Really bro? At lucky plaza I know there are many pinay shops and food but didn't know about FL there..

strikeback4
03-06-2017, 02:23 AM
Really bro? At lucky plaza I know there are many pinay shops and food but didn't know about FL there..

He say Pinay, maybe pinoy maids... you have better luck at OT

andy80jackson
10-06-2017, 04:19 PM
As stated, legal is Thai / Viet / Prc , Pinay no legal house, pinay hang out at orchard as streetwalkers

I seen them at OT b4. But nowadays even pinays expensive & attitude like yaya papaya. They only prefer ang mohs.

strikeback4
10-06-2017, 04:40 PM
I seen them at OT b4. But nowadays even pinays expensive & attitude like yaya papaya. They only prefer ang mohs.

All FL prefer ang moh because pocket deep ma....

Even our own SGP also prefer ang moh.... Ang Moh standard of living is higher so have bigger salaries.... come SG and other part of asia where standard of living is lower so can eat drink and fuck like kings

Even our local boys also like to go other part of South East Asia as its cheaper.... than they also can eat drink and fuck like kings also

ahkong
21-07-2017, 10:38 PM
I am also looking for Pinoy FL or Maid doing FL any OKT can recommend me? Thanks

xsammy20
23-07-2017, 05:23 AM
I am also looking for Pinoy FL or Maid doing FL any OKT can recommend me? Thanks

me too, love pinay pussy. would love to find some freelancers. where are they?

tikokeong
24-07-2017, 03:48 AM
me too, love pinay pussy. would love to find some freelancers. where are they?

Bro , go OT there find too many to chose mostly all Fl no okt de.

pondybaba
05-08-2017, 11:24 PM
Go to Orchard towers lah Level 3 down under or cabin or basement petain palace 😂😂😂🙏

etsys
06-08-2017, 12:35 AM
Go to Orchard towers lah Level 3 down under or cabin or basement petain palace 😂😂😂🙏

all carrot chop over price LD place.

Spent 500 $ better find cheaper online in ad sites.

If you know trick or give exact number, tell us or stop promoting your friend club

strikeback4
07-08-2017, 09:06 PM
have to admit some pinoys looks damn exotic because maybe got ang mo blood in them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaGqusE9DwU

etsys
07-08-2017, 09:41 PM
have to admit some pinoys looks damn exotic because maybe got ang mo blood in them?

You serious? Haha.

South Philippines bit fair.

Real mixed blood are rich and don't need money

PS, one of the girls in that video is LB

strikeback4
07-08-2017, 09:46 PM
You serious? Haha.

South Philippines bit fair.

Real mixed blood are rich and don't need money

PS, one of the girls in that video is LB

Not all mix blood are rich, some of them are unwanted daughters of american soldiers and customers

etsys
08-08-2017, 07:56 AM
Not all mix blood are rich, some of them are unwanted daughters of american soldiers and customers

Yah lah

Like the Spanish mix and Chinese mix

compro
08-08-2017, 11:15 AM

That's right.

etsys
08-08-2017, 02:05 PM
[QUOTE=andy80jackson;16040576]

That's right.

the price is to do with supply demand ;)

with tightened entry to Singapore, very fewer and fewer come to SG.

And rest, happy doing business online - no need to stalk OT and bump into dodgy characters (including me :D )

mao007
28-10-2017, 08:48 PM
Go to same bar down under at Orchard towers level 3 and look for girls named drixie or maggie or anna or that ang moh mixed pinoy don’t offer more than 36$ drink and tell to order more on good service and do according, will get kiss boobs pussy fingering in first drink and bj and hj in 3rd all carrot chop over price LD place.

Spent 500 $ better find cheaper online in ad sites.

If you know trick or give exact number, tell us or stop promoting your friend club