PDA

View Full Version : Fake Marriages and it's Impact

Xyberduke
27-05-2017, 05:13 PM
Unbelievable that I witnessed another sad case. The first time was at the waiting area in court for my divorce and this time it unfolded at a carpark.

A men and his ageing mother crying. They are obviously very poor from the way they dress, carrying canvas bags of belongings. A wife appeared and dumped another plastic bag full of stuff in front of them.

The mother was asking the son, "why? Why? Why? What happened to our house? Where are we going to stay?" (I have no idea if the house belongs to them or was bought by the beautiful wife)

That son was asking his wife (obviously ex-wife), "after so many years, how can you treat me like that?" "I have no money, my mother is old"

The wife shouted "crazy! Our marriage was fake from the start! The house is mine! It is all over after signature yesterday! From beginning until now, I don't even know who you are!"

Leaving out the rest of the details.

Most men who enter fake Marriages are poor and jobless. To rely solely on the monthly payment to maintain the status and ad-hoc payments to apply for visa is a recipe for failure. If you see anyone who is genuinely with financial difficulties and are thinking of being a fake husband to earn a living, do advise them to plan ahead or plan to fail again. Most importantly, don't allow your loved ones to get hurt.

Big Sexy
29-05-2017, 07:34 AM
thread moved to Adult Discussions about SEX.. you will get more response here.

strikeback4
29-05-2017, 08:15 AM
really sad case indeed....

xqueen
29-05-2017, 01:39 PM
dont know why it happens again and again ... but those poor people also never learn and no choice sometimes

Bayibass
29-05-2017, 02:26 PM
Report to ICA, since she admitted it is a fake marriage

Tuanehkia
29-05-2017, 02:40 PM
Many of such cases. Just report to ICA

pchai
29-05-2017, 02:50 PM
Agree the offer was too attractive when in need of money. I was approached last year, she was someone I knew, didn't know they can make so much in a month. But turn down the 'easy money' after thinking over the tough law if kena caught.

newyorker88
29-05-2017, 02:50 PM
Maybe it is real marriage, from start. Until both fall out. Personal matters between the couple. The guy n old Mother may apply for rental flat. Life goes on

newyorker88
29-05-2017, 02:54 PM
That's why the law listens to 2 sides n if the other party is overseas personal, chances are the law would side the local. Happened before, the hubby willed the house to the Mistress, go to court n the court sided the local woman. N his for as well.

As for fake marriage, if like what TS write here, the guy can report to police, of cos, he himself will have a lot to explain as well, but the law will find the truth

White Lotus
29-05-2017, 07:05 PM
When people are desparate and in need of money usually they are unable to think with a clear mind. They end up making mistakes .

sadfa
29-05-2017, 09:16 PM
Agree the offer was too attractive when in need of money. I was approached last year, she was someone I knew, didn't know they can make so much in a month. But turn down the 'easy money' after thinking over the tough law if kena caught.

This is a stupid law for a stupid country.

Guys pay money to buy Viet wife.
Why that wan can, but foriegn gers pay sporeans for marriage, cannot?

If u say cos this wan is fake, then Viet wife divorce or run off after get PR, how? Does that means its not fake??
____
EXCHANGE points fake ma

sadfa
29-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Unbelievable that I witnessed another sad case. The first time was at the waiting area in court for my divorce and this time it unfolded at a carpark.

A men and his ageing mother crying. They are obviously very poor from the way they dress, carrying canvas bags of belongings. A wife appeared and dumped another plastic bag full of stuff in front of them.

The mother was asking the son, "why? Why? Why? What happened to our house? Where are we going to stay?" (I have no idea if the house belongs to them or was bought by the beautiful wife)

That son was asking his wife (obviously ex-wife), "after so many years, how can you treat me like that?" "I have no money, my mother is old"

The wife shouted "crazy! Our marriage was fake from the start! The house is mine! It is all over after signature yesterday! From beginning until now, I don't even know who you are!"

Leaving out the rest of the details.

Most men who enter fake Marriages are poor and jobless. To rely solely on the monthly payment to maintain the status and ad-hoc payments to apply for visa is a recipe for failure. If you see anyone who is genuinely with financial difficulties and are thinking of being a fake husband to earn a living, do advise them to plan ahead or plan to fail again. Most importantly, don't allow your loved ones to get hurt.

Posts and threads like this shows not only the standard here is low, but why spore is doomed.

Sporeans are not smart n don't know right from wrong.

Its a fake marriage!!

After she gets citizenship, she shake hands n say next time we can cooperate again. Both Go separate ways.
Of cos no goodbye fuck.
And both never see each other again.
Cos its commercial transaction

Of cos cannot stay in flat after divorce la! It's fake. After deal is over, the guy should FUCK off la. Then stay another ten years ar?

If he got no money, then the ger pay more for a done deal?
U buy car, 5 years later the previous owner want extra 30k, u will pay ar??

He probably stayed in flat for years rent free. He probably contributed zero to flat. N she probably paid him. She may even have fuck him foc. So What more u expect from her? Let him anal her?

If its a real marriage, after divorce, also fuck off la. If he still stay, then divorce for what.

She did the right thing.
This type of guy, if allow to stay one month after divorce, confirm he will Never leave wan.

Obviously this guy is mentally twisted.
SYMPATHY should b with the ger.
U should ask for contact n console her n say u both r divorcees n try to fuck her
_____
Exchange points fake ma

jacky43
29-05-2017, 10:09 PM
The news on 9 pm. Our longest servicing 25 yrs law minister the late Mr E W Barker. A great man no doubt. His legend passed on but a curious thing hit my mind. There are alot of ang mo at the venue, could they be lawyers and teachers teaching Singapore law?

If thats so then I am not suprise, a large number of local brothers lose out to foreign spouse in so called fake and scam marriages. A reason FT takes care of FT. Bloody hell!

By the way, Otelli Edwards is so sexy tonight. She looks great in that tight black dress.

Giansex
30-05-2017, 07:06 AM
I was offered 30k b4....angbai from orchard tower wana bring her sister to singapore. She showed me pic of her sister.wow i marikita lo.petite with c cup boobs!!!but i also hum ji coz if convicted is cfm jail for this offence

newyorker88
30-05-2017, 06:16 PM
I was offered 30k b4....angbai from orchard tower wana bring her sister to singapore. She showed me pic of her sister.wow i marikita lo.petite with c cup boobs!!!but i also hum ji coz if convicted is cfm jail for this offence

That's why even with marriage certificates, PR status not easy to get. AV/ ICA going around to catch these people. Kena only, in big trouble.

Lucky Luciano
30-05-2017, 07:03 PM

Lucky you reject . Not worth the trouble .

CherieChung
30-05-2017, 07:35 PM

Wise choice :)

Belt
30-05-2017, 09:59 PM

bro she is fl or ml, how much she offer you ? good choice bro :D

reading
30-05-2017, 10:02 PM

30k really not much nowadays in SG, if the offer is 100k or more then ?

agree if caught then maybe jail term, and if you have a decent job not worth :cool:

pchai
01-06-2017, 10:34 AM
bro she is fl or ml, how much she offer you ? good choice bro :D
Bro, know her in ktv, maybe also fl/ml or maybe others not sure, never like to ask this kind of thing. Not sure is good choice, comes with monthly allowance $k. She back out from 'agent', she said needs someone can trust cause living together.
Bro, you not scare meh, if she get into trouble & you get call up to lim kopi:eek:

Belt
01-06-2017, 11:13 AM
Bro, know her in ktv, maybe also fl/ml or maybe others not sure, never like to ask this kind of thing. Not sure is good choice, comes with monthly allowance $k. She back out from 'agent', she said needs someone can trust cause living together.
Bro, you not scare meh, if she get into trouble & you get call up to lim kopi:eek:

bro if you young and good job not worth la

if old sure can do lao hehe, but old man seldom go ktv hehe :D

newyorker88
01-06-2017, 12:12 PM
30k really not much nowadays in SG, if the offer is 100k or more then ?

agree if caught then maybe jail term, and if you have a decent job not worth :

Not possible to get 100k, the gal may not even earn this much😅

sadfa
02-06-2017, 02:35 AM

Trust??
Think she scared u bang her non stop or u rape her la.

Normally the ger will have the advantage n ascendancy once u ROM n she paid u first tranche
_____
Exchange points need trust ma

pchai
02-06-2017, 09:50 AM
bro if you young and good job not worth la

if old sure can do lao hehe, but old man seldom go ktv hehe :D
I enjoy singing & chill out & go once or twice weekly alone:D
Trust??
Think she scared u bang her non stop or u rape her la.

Normally the ger will have the advantage n ascendancy once u ROM n she paid u first tranche
_____
Exchange points need trust ma
Hah Hah Hah!!!! bro u very imaginative.
A couple of times she wanted me in her & I didn't go for it. You know this kind of exchange if she don't accept $$$ from you is messy kc & 'debt' to follow up. Only up to kissing which she initial and and and... you know lah:D
Agree on the 2nd part, you know the women charter is very power here, I'll be like a 'slave' to her then. Anyway, we are still in ctc.
Ok, on the last part, I upz you my humble 6 first loh:)

ADT007
17-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Hi does anyone know the market rate for fake marriage ?

Upfront payment ?

Monthly payment ?

Co-habit ?

PM me if not convenient to post here