PDA

View Full Version : Serious Sportshub Shitskin Mofo CEO Manu Sawhney has resigned!!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
25-05-2017, 02:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SINGAPORE - SportsHub Pte Ltd (SHPL), the consortium that runs the $1.33 billion Singapore Sports Hub, announced on Thursday (May 25) that chief executive officer Manu Sawhney has resigned and will be leaving SHPL effective immediately.

In a press statement, Bryn Jones, chairman of the SHPL board, said: "On behalf of the Board, I would like to thank Manu for his service and contributions during his tenure and wish him the best in his future endeavours".

SHPL said chief operating officer Oon Jin Teik will take over as acting CEO and that updates on any new appointments will be announced in due course.

The statement added that Sawhney resigned as he felt it was time "for a new CEO to take the Singapore Sports Hub to its next level". The board accepted his resignation.

Sawhney's departure comes after a 26-page anonymous complaint was sent to SHPL. It contains details of his business decisions and treatment of SHPL staff. The 50-year-old took a leave of absence after the complaint was sent.

In the same statement, the SHPL board confirmed it had received the complaint. But the board found that the claims warranted no further action after conducting an investigation.

In a separate statement, Sawhney said: "The allegations in the poison pen letter are false and mischievous. I'm glad the board has concluded its investigation and decided that no action is warranted. With that conclusion, I feel able to move on.

"I am proud of the transformation we've seen at the Sports Hub in the last year and half, and much of the credit goes to my hardworking team. I will cherish the times I spent at Sports Hub, and the support and encouragement of my colleagues and business partners. I wish them all success as they continue to turn aspirations into realities in making (the) Sports Hub the most exciting destination in Singapore."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?243839-Sportshub-Shitskin-Mofo-CEO-Manu-Sawhney-has-resigned!!&goto=newpost).