PDA

View Full Version : Urban Zen Spa

Pages : 1 2 [3]

too_hot
11-08-2009, 02:08 PM
was here on fri nite.

Biz seems quite good, got at least 2 or 3 other bros.

The rooms are dark and cosy, similar to lavender. But mattress on the floor. i prefer those place with massage beds.

Anyway, massage was good and finish with hj. Sorry i forgot the masseuse's name but as i said before, i tink the adelphi joints are all more or less the same la - nice environment, good massage and no fj. Most of the ladies are at least average to above average standard.

g3p2
11-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Hey Bro Ken6890! Thank you for your tip on Wen Wen! Damage still the same as before?

ken6890
11-08-2009, 11:18 PM
Hey Bro Ken6890! Thank you for your tip on Wen Wen! Damage still the same as before?

as what she told me , damage still the same as before , cheer :)

addict981
13-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Went to chinatown ptast night, but could not find wen wen shop.which storey is the shop?

Nokia1984
21-08-2009, 01:12 AM
Anybody noe where wen wen is working now?

NorthGuy
21-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Anybody noe where wen wen is working now?

Don't be lazy. Can't you just read up the previous posting ? The answer is clear.

aczeta
21-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Was there last few days.. past by going to toilet and saw the SYTs from SC while some chaps from Harvey Norman??

Or at least those 2 chaps were in the gray/black combo..

hahaha... BF or KCs huh?

PageUp
22-08-2009, 01:00 AM
Hey Bro, did u find out the name of the big boobs girl? just went by the joint today, still retain the old Urban Zen Spa. The renovation was quite nice at least at the entrance area with curtains that provides some 'privacy'.the gal at the counter has straight long hair, looks kinda of young but was told all gals booked till 8pm (don't know true or not). don't mind checking out the big boobies...if have name easier, call ahead & book her.

Last Thursday I dropped by Adelphi basement 1 and went into Urban Zen Spa; at the counter there were 2 PRC WLs, one wearing very low cut and her 2 breasts were like bulging out (maybe large C or D) .. I asked for Wen Wen and she said Wen Wen not working there anymore.

Any one knows where is Wen Wen?

housebunny
04-09-2009, 12:25 AM
after meeting a client today at the bldg, decided to stroll around n saw a lady (quite tall with nice boobs) at the counter. Any bros know who she is n how's her service/massage n damage?

Btw, noticed that the shop name remains the same (UZS). Wonder why no changes since management has changed hands...could it be the previous owner still owns the shop?

Nokia1984
07-09-2009, 01:18 AM
Can anyone advise where wen wen is working exactly now?Missed her sensual massage so much!!

addict981
07-09-2009, 08:51 PM
bro nokia1984, i also looking for wen wen
anyone can share her new workplace?

thanks

NorthGuy
07-09-2009, 11:50 PM
The answer is already clearly stated in previous posting. Please read up before posting and not wait to be spoon fed.

ken6890
08-09-2009, 11:19 PM
The answer is already clearly stated in previous posting. Please read up before posting and not wait to be spoon fed.

really don't understand they still ask the same question again :confused::rolleyes:

housebunny
08-09-2009, 11:21 PM
really don't understand they still ask the same question again :confused::rolleyes:

think some pple try to promote lor.

NorthGuy
09-09-2009, 08:48 AM
think some pple try to promote lor.

Now that you mentioned, i do agree that what you say make sense. This thread just dug up once every few weeks.

g3p2
09-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Hey Bro, did u find out the name of the big boobs girl? just went by the joint today, still retain the old Urban Zen Spa. The renovation was quite nice at least at the entrance area with curtains that provides some 'privacy'.the gal at the counter has straight long hair, looks kinda of young but was told all gals booked till 8pm (don't know true or not). don't mind checking out the big boobies...if have name easier, call ahead & book her.

Hi bro

I didn't ask for the big boob gal's name... but i ended with trying the smaller size prc gal with A+ boobs, massage cannot pass .. not worth mentioning

compaq69
09-09-2009, 03:34 PM
think some pple try to promote lor.But they can't last long as we all know why.

lblittlebear
09-09-2009, 07:31 PM
Sometimes, quite common here, some people will use 1 acct to ask a questions and use another 1-2 accts to reply. Objective is to promote the place.

Nokia1984
11-09-2009, 12:55 AM
Any bros noe where wen wen had exactly went to work liao?Her body is damn hot!

NorthGuy
11-09-2009, 08:24 AM
Any bros noe where wen wen had exactly went to work liao?Her body is damn hot!

Here another one. :rolleyes: Wasting bandwith.

compaq69
11-09-2009, 08:35 AM
Here another one. :rolleyes: Wasting bandwith.Must be that fat guy! If he really want business,reduce the enterance fee and service price.

leongong
11-09-2009, 10:11 AM
now so many prc running around. can easily get a bonk around $80 .i think this type of spa providing very expensive hj cannot survive for long. only robert will go there.

owen10
12-09-2009, 02:28 AM
Must be that fat guy! If he really want business,reduce the enterance fee and service price.

hahaha ... is fat guy really WW's bf? any1 knw if WW's married??? hope im nt wasting bandwidth here since tis qns r rarely asked n often d answers r ambiguous. :D im juz very curious cos WW told me last time (i.e some mths bk lah) tt she got no bf nor is she married. i juz feel that at her age for her to open a shop @ adelphi n now relocate to somewh which rental is nt cheap is no easy task. highly possible tt she has backing. sayin tt, WW is very popular so i wont b surprised if some custmrs actually chip in to become her biz partners. (juz speculating :D)

compaq69
12-09-2009, 09:19 AM
hahaha ... is fat guy really WW's bf? any1 knw if WW's married??? hope im nt wasting bandwidth here since tis qns r rarely asked n often d answers r ambiguous. :D im juz very curious cos WW told me last time (i.e some mths bk lah) tt she got no bf nor is she married. i juz feel that at her age for her to open a shop @ adelphi n now relocate to somewh which rental is nt cheap is no easy task. highly possible tt she has backing. sayin tt, WW is very popular so i wont b surprised if some custmrs actually chip in to become her biz partners. (juz speculating :D)Wen wen is PR status,which meant she is married to sg guy or else no way she can be a PR.As for her status now,i not so sure,maybe after she got her pr,she divorced the guy.

housebunny
12-09-2009, 01:06 PM
whatever her status is, think we should spend our $ wisely else will surely go into her luxurious life. For all u know, she could be with the fatty and supporting him.

Well, if ppl lust for her beauty/service, then what can others say.

beside her status issue, another question also make alot of ppl wonder...Did she really strip all and provide fj.

owen10
13-09-2009, 02:03 AM
whatever her status is, think we should spend our $ wisely else will surely go into her luxurious life. For all u know, she could be with the fatty and supporting him.

Well, if ppl lust for her beauty/service, then what can others say.

beside her status issue, another question also make alot of ppl wonder...Did she really strip all and provide fj.

haha .. that's a good qn ... again answers r ambiguous n cant verify if true. it's juz word agt word. Bro can say he paid $500 to bed WW but who can proof his words? anyways if she charges $80 for BM i dun mind tryin .. :D

desire1234
13-09-2009, 09:32 PM

LOL....
well, onli ww, fatty n god know.

longwinter
13-09-2009, 10:55 PM
im juz very curious cos WW told me last time (i.e some mths bk lah) tt she got no bf nor is she married. i juz feel that at her age for her to open a shop @ adelphi n now relocate to somewh which rental is nt cheap is no easy task. highly possible tt she has backing. sayin tt, WW is very popular so i wont b surprised if some custmrs actually chip in to become her biz partners. (juz speculating :D)

Usually all these working girls pattern about the same de la...ask them got bf or married, sure say no no...even have, u think they will say?? :rolleyes: so far l haven encountered 1 that admits that she have a bf or married....most of the girls will hide their status, scare that people know liao..wont go patronise them again or what...

Normally what u believe, it must be the truth...

housebunny
02-10-2009, 11:54 PM
anyone try the big boobs girl? saw her few times sitting at the counter.

also, saw some familiar faces previously from H2B (i think)

lblittlebear
03-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Aiya, these girls would not tell you the truth, tell u the truth, would you still patronising her ?

In the same way, when we chiong, we also tell the girls we're "single"

Usually all these working girls pattern about the same de la...ask them got bf or married, sure say no no...even have, u think they will say?? :rolleyes: so far l haven encountered 1 that admits that she have a bf or married....most of the girls will hide their status, scare that people know liao..wont go patronise them again or what...

too_hot
07-10-2009, 05:09 PM

Actually i would find it a turn on if the lady tells me she got bf or husband. Then its like u're having hanky panky with someone else's woman (forbidden fruit always taste sweeter). Likewise i usually tell the lady that i m married or have gf and sometimes their reply is "let me be ur wife/gf for now" or sometimes while special is going on i ll compliment her by saying her skill better than my wife/gf....

owen10
08-10-2009, 01:52 AM
Actually i would find it a turn on if the lady tells me she got bf or husband. Then its like u're having hanky panky with someone else's woman (forbidden fruit always taste sweeter). Likewise i usually tell the lady that i m married or have gf and sometimes their reply is "let me be ur wife/gf for now" or sometimes while special is going on i ll compliment her by saying her skill better than my wife/gf....

i thk sometimes it's an ego boosting thingie to d woman. if she knws tt d man is married/attached but yet doesnt mind a fling/affair with her, she muz have some kind of charm/attraction. d more evil ones may even see it as a challenge to win d man over n break up his family.

tanp2
08-10-2009, 07:51 AM
i thk sometimes it's an ego boosting thingie to d woman. if she knws tt d man is married/attached but yet doesnt mind a fling/affair with her, she muz have some kind of charm/attraction. d more evil ones may even see it as a challenge to win d man over n break up his family.

You are one of the best SBF brother. Always gave sensible comments and advances. Have a nice day.
Cheers,

PageUp
09-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Agreed with Bro here...usually during chats not only in Urban Zen Spa but in other joints as well as even up-market branded spas, the gals finds it exciting (if you're a regular) & more friendly. more often than not, i;ll usually end up with a special

desire1234
12-10-2009, 11:22 PM
was having lunch at bldg n saw the name has been changed to Relax Spa.
Nothing fantastic on the name.

anyway, the spa (near the toilet) is almost done with the reno.

orche
13-10-2009, 01:01 PM
hahaha ... is fat guy really WW's bf? any1 knw if WW's married??? hope im nt wasting bandwidth here since tis qns r rarely asked n often d answers r ambiguous. :D im juz very curious cos WW told me last time (i.e some mths bk lah) tt she got no bf nor is she married. i juz feel that at her age for her to open a shop @ adelphi n now relocate to somewh which rental is nt cheap is no easy task. highly possible tt she has backing. sayin tt, WW is very popular so i wont b surprised if some custmrs actually chip in to become her biz partners. (juz speculating :D)

Fatty n his mother have been operating a series of spas around the island. concourse, Sin Ming, Chinatown pt, but they are always raided by AV. So while fatty n his mom took turn to go to jail, Wen wen is their proxy to manage the spa.

owen10
13-10-2009, 02:15 PM
Fatty n his mother have been operating a series of spas around the island. concourse, Sin Ming, Chinatown pt, but they are always raided by AV. So while fatty n his mom took turn to go to jail, Wen wen is their proxy to manage the spa.

wowww .. Fatty must be very rich to own so many shops. Mayb he get thrills gettin into trouble with authorities n gettin in/out of jail? Hopefully he doesnt get WW into trouble. btw any bros knw how their new shop is doin??? rent so high, reno so posh, traffic so low, gals oso not oustanding ... i had previously discussed with anthr bro ... we concluded they may survive less than a yr unless they have enuff ammo to sustain lah. see if they can prove us wrong. :rolleyes:

owen10
13-10-2009, 10:31 PM
inspired by this post, i went down to adelphi to reccee to b4 a dinner appt ard city hall. i was there onli for recce, not massage so dun read on if u r nt interested.

urban zen become relax spa now. decor quite nice at recep; obviously d owner had inherited WW's classy genes. $40/hr but too bad dun get to see any gals on display. recept (mayb boss?) MILF, CMI type.

not much action in d shops ard d main hall, like fantasi dream. golden pt spa, etc. mayb it was due to my timing, either d gals wkg or closed for d nite.

but 1 shop tt caught my eye was d 1 beside lavendar spa, right at d corner. there's a petite SYT (to me, quite pretty, mayb 6.5/10?) who look n sound like local at d recept. any1 knw if she does massage??? if im free 1 day n if she's gd i may try. if details r discreet, pm me pls. thks in advance bros.

housebunny
13-10-2009, 10:34 PM
WW is a smart gal n surely she wont do anything that jeopardise herself.
wld be wise if ww can have a clean cut with the fatty n mother.

shall consider patronising her again since fatty involve in this spa too.

rahl
13-10-2009, 10:58 PM
but 1 shop tt caught my eye was d 1 beside lavendar spa, right at d corner. there's a petite SYT (to me, quite pretty, mayb 6.5/10?) who look n sound like local at d recept. any1 knw if she does massage??? if im free 1 day n if she's gd i may try. if details r discreet, pm me pls. thks in advance bros.

Eh that's Callista? There's a thread on that. ;)

owen10
13-10-2009, 11:11 PM

Errr ... not sure of d name as left hurriedly. it could be. thanks anyways bro.

btw surprised to see u here. i onli recall talkin to u in d Liverpool thread ... LOL

owen10
14-10-2009, 02:39 AM

i muz b out of sync with adelphi liao. not been there for a couple of mths,
(now u all knw d significance of 'semi retired', per my signature. :D) didnt knw there's such a happening spa there.

thks to bro rahl, managed to fish out some info fr d link below:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/116387-spa-calista-adelphi-12.html

d SYT i mentioned muz b either Alicia or Jasmine. However, goin thru d lengthy threads (this place muz b very popular) sugg that d price to get serviced by these gals dont come cheap.

Guess old man like me wd give this place a miss unless i strike lottery or my stocks rocket. in d meantime, will juz stick to d PRCs n Puyings who r more affordable. :D

aczeta76
14-10-2009, 12:34 PM
i muz b out of sync with adelphi liao. not been there for a couple of mths,
(now u all knw d significance of 'semi retired', per my signature. :D) didnt knw there's such a happening spa there.

thks to bro rahl, managed to fish out some info fr d link below:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/116387-spa-calista-adelphi-12.html

d SYT i mentioned muz b either Alicia or Jasmine. However, goin thru d lengthy threads (this place muz b very popular) sugg that d price to get serviced by these gals dont come cheap.

Guess old man like me wd give this place a miss unless i strike lottery or my stocks rocket. in d meantime, will juz stick to d PRCs n Puyings who r more affordable. :D

Ya Calista has some real chio looking babes..

The one next to the toilet is same boss as Fantasi who may own a few more...

Me now go a little further for my massages

satay08
14-10-2009, 08:21 PM
walked past Calista last wk during lunch time..saw a few familar faces..syt with white t-shirt and mini-shorts..i think she formely from urban..another 1-2 from there also or next door..

andy07804
26-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Went to subject venue abt 8pm today,
must have been a rush hour or something because no room available but 2 girls sitting in the reception.
picked the one that was acceptable and was led to a another venue in the main hall still same level.

Mid massage i was presented with the menu.
initially no FJ available only BM and HJ. Opted for HJ but had to negotiate the pirce down form 100 to 50. Obviously that was not enough for her so she expanded the menu to BJ (100) and FJ(140). Didnt fancy any of that so she added 2 girl BM/HJ. that was more interesting but got tired haggling about the price. Finally settled for BM.
She completed the task but I had better....
ttl damage 40+80

raginghormones
27-10-2009, 02:55 AM
hey bros. just to clarify, so how is urban zen like nowadays? anymore SYTs massaging?
hj??
recently abit itchy man

edkoh2000
31-10-2009, 06:10 PM
Wen Wen have went over to chinatown point and started Infinity SPA. New paper advertise almost daily.

This current relax spa got any nice SYT?