PDA

View Full Version : My Girlfriend doesn't want to give bj

Orehero
10-05-2017, 01:09 AM
Hi all,

title says it all. My gf have a tendency to avoid giving me bj when I ask for it. We do have sex but she just doesn't want to do bj.
I don't really mind if she doesn't give me bj for life. I respect her decision.
But, is there any chance that I could convince her in giving me bj? I do not wish to force her. If so, anyone, brother or sister, can offer me some advice in going about this matter?
If she doesn't want it, I will give up this idea of getting bj from her forever. But it sounds kinda sad not having bj right?

w00f
10-05-2017, 01:14 AM
Hi all,

title says it all. My gf have a tendency to avoid giving me bj when I ask for it.
But, is there any chance that I could convince her in giving me bj? I do not wish to force her. If so, anyone, brother or sister, can offer me some advice in going about this matter?
If she doesn't want it, I will give up this idea of getting bj from her forever. But it sounds kinda sad not having bj right?

If bj is a matter of life and death to you, just change GF lor!:rolleyes:

Orehero
10-05-2017, 01:20 AM
If bj is a matter of life and death to you, just change GF lor!:rolleyes:

Nah, I personally don't think it a life or death matter but well, I would love to get one from her. Just not sure how to go about this matter. I do love her, I wouldn't want to change my gf like changing clothes haha.

strikeback4
10-05-2017, 01:20 AM
Hi all,

title says it all. My gf have a tendency to avoid giving me bj when I ask for it.

Before i give you the reason, may i know your BJ is cap with condom? Or Bare back blow job meaning no condom? (BBBJ)

1 Reason why she do not want to give you BJ is her mentality is that your dick is very dirty (Don't forget we use it for peeing)

Another reason is that BBBJ has some form of risk of HIV infection, so if shr know you have been fking other girls she may not want to take that risk (as good as raw)

If because of 2nd reason due to risk, you have to try convincing her that you're loyal to her etc....

If due to 1st reason (Hygenie) its abit harder, you can convined her to give you a capped BJ 1st to slowly change her mentally than slowly progress to BBBJ

Sometimes some girls refuse to give BBBJ is also because our sperm is sour, (our dick will pre jaculate some liquids, not sperms before and after normal ejaculation as we get sexually arouse as a form of natural lubricant) if you wish to improve on that. My advice is you read on this and change your diet or lifestyle to improve on the sourness

http://www.increasespermvolume.com/how-to-make-semen-taste-better/

EricMooSinger
10-05-2017, 01:22 AM
Before i give you the reason, may i know your BJ is cap with condom? Or Bare back blow job meaning no condom? (BBBJ)

1 Reason why she do not want to give you BJ is her mentality is that your dick is very dirty (Don't forget we use it for peeing)

Another reason is that BBBJ has some form of risk of HIV infection, so if shr know you have been fking other girls she may not want to take that risk (as good as raw)

If because of 2nd reason due to risk, you have to try convincing her that you're loyal to her etc....

If due to 1st reason (Hygenie) its abit harder, you can convined her to give you a capped BJ 1st to slowly change her mentally than slowly progress to BBBJ

Sometimes some girls refuse to give BBBJ is also because our sperm is sour, if you wish to improve on that. My advice is you read on this and change your diet or lifestyle to improve on the sourness

Thanks for sharing :D

Orehero
10-05-2017, 01:37 AM

Sometimes some girls refuse to give BBBJ is also because our sperm is sour, (our dick will pre jaculate some liquids, not sperms before and after normal ejaculation as we get sexually arouse as a form of natural lubricant) if you wish to improve on that. My advice is you read on this and change your diet or lifestyle to improve on the sourness

Boss ur advice is awesome. Thank you

I think its the first reason ba. Well, its true that our dick uses the same tunnel for peeing as well as sperm. If that's the case, how in the world do we clean it? lol
We don't have mechanism in our dick to auto clean unlike woman.
I think have to slowly start up from cap bj first then slowly move on to bbbj.

And thx for the link, I think I need to change my diet to a full fruit diet in order to make it sweet haha.

strikeback4
10-05-2017, 01:45 AM

I think its the first reason ba. Well, its true that our dick uses the same tunnel for peeing as well as sperm. If that's the case, how in the world do we clean it? lol

And thx for the link, I think I need to change my diet to a full fruit diet in order to make it sweet haha.

Do you shower before having sex? If no my advice is to shower before having sex with her

And if she can shower with you, its even better because she can see you cleaning your 2IC, but please make sure when you clean it, open the tip and rub it with soap as well (May feel weird in the beginning but after awhile you will get use to it)

Than as mentioned slowly start from cap BJ until she is mentally ready for BBBJ, if she cannot progress to BBBJ or don't even want to give you caped bj, my advice if you truely love her than forget about it as its a heart illiness (心病) that 1 cannot be help, but don't get angry with her over it

Orehero
10-05-2017, 01:51 AM
Do you shower before having sex? If no my advice is to shower before having sex with her

And if she can shower with you, its even better because she can see you cleaning your 2IC, but please make sure when you clean it, open the tip and rub it with soap as well (May feel weird in the beginning but after awhile you will get use to it)

Than as mentioned slowly start from cap BJ until she is mentally ready for BBBJ, if she cannot progress to BBBJ or don't even want to give you caped bj, my advice if you truely love her than forget about it as its a heart illiness (心病) that 1 cannot be help, but don't get angry with her over it

Speaking of rubbing with soap, I don't know if she meant it as a joke or not but she said use alcohol to disinfect it or something. She said till I feel like a dick is some super bacteria that is bad for the body. But ya, maybe I will do it infront of her to assure her that its clean.

Hmmm, if start from cap bj, means I need to buy those flavored kind? Sg got sell those meh? maybe I missed out while window shopping.

Nah, I don't think not getting a bj would affect me till I would stop loving her because of it. Because I love her, I respect her.

strikeback4
10-05-2017, 02:05 AM
Speaking of rubbing with soap, I don't know if she meant it as a joke or not but she said use alcohol to disinfect it or something. She said till I feel like a dick is some super bacteria that is bad for the body. But ya, maybe I will do it infront of her to assure her that its clean.

Hmmm, if start from cap bj, means I need to buy those flavored kind? Sg got sell those meh? maybe I missed out while window shopping.

Nah, I don't think not getting a bj would affect me till I would stop loving her because of it. Because I love her, I respect her.

Nah use soap will do.... Dont use alcohol... That is extremely crazy thing to do.... Some alcohol are damn hot.... Imagine if you pour on your 2IC you will feel extreme heat and pain

Flavour condom i am not sure but you can try... Some 7-11 or supermarket still sells it (Durex flavours)

conquer
10-05-2017, 02:22 AM
Offer her some money and see how... :o

sadfa
10-05-2017, 02:30 AM
Hi all,

title says it all. My gf have a tendency to avoid giving me bj when I ask for it. We do have sex but she just doesn't want to do bj.

Dump her.

It doesn't sound sad not having bj. It sounds sad having such a bf. Dump her so she can find a better bf
________
Exchange points sad ma

seekerJ
10-05-2017, 03:01 AM
I have the same issue as my ex gf don't like to give me BBBJ when I asked.

Initially she willingly to BBBJ me but she don't allow me to see her doing it so she will use a pillow to cover my view. This happened twice and she don't even bother to do it anymore. I just find it weird why cant I see.

I believe some girls don't like to BBBJ because they might feel like a Slut? Till now I don't know the real reason why.

HiFive
10-05-2017, 03:06 AM
No choice. U want bbbj go outside if you can't get it inside.

halogen019
10-05-2017, 06:54 AM
I am curious.

Do you paint her?

Sometimes the actions are reciprocative. If you paint her until she very shiok, higher chance she would do the same for you.

cupid xpress
10-05-2017, 09:02 AM
Dump her.

LOL....
Keep her, l& ook for 1 who can BBBJ

Barbedwire5
10-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Most gals love BJ. And enjoy BJ. CIM too.
your GF?-time to change.

ah rat
10-05-2017, 10:17 AM
TS,u want her to BJ.Did u try to lick her pussy :)

Amigoni89
10-05-2017, 11:12 AM
I am curious.

Do you paint her?

Sometimes the actions are reciprocative. If you paint her until she very shiok, higher chance she would do the same for you.

This is a good suggestion cos some girls are closed minded and some just have irrational misgivings that certain sex acts are dirty. It will be up to you to "open" her mind and mouth to the joy of sex between partners.

FUNNYANDHORNY
10-05-2017, 11:24 AM
TS,
firstly, lick her ass....:D:):p

Cheesebeast
10-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Doesnt sound too bad. My gf and i tgt for over three years but we never had sex before. She's the traditional "must marry first before sex" type. Yr problem aint that bad bro.

iHANDJOBLOVER
10-05-2017, 12:00 PM
Doesnt sound too bad. My gf and i tgt for over three years but we never had sex before. She's the traditional "must marry first before sex" type. Yr problem aint that bad bro.

Bro,

join me.
HJ only.

Cheesebeast
10-05-2017, 12:11 PM
Bro,

join me.
HJ only.

I dont even get a hj bro. I have to find my friends and schoolmates to satisfy my needs.

nuclearkid
10-05-2017, 12:19 PM
Give her a banana... When she isn't paying attention, quickly change it to your dick.

But on a more serious note, I think you should let it slide for awhile. Harping over it is just gonna piss her off. Some women just do not like blowjobs, you have to live with it. Do you like giving blowjobs? If you yourself do not like it, it is a little hypocritical to expect another to enjoy it at your benefit, right?

Greenfrog
10-05-2017, 01:21 PM
Give her a banana... When she isn't paying attention, quickly change it to your dick.

But on a more serious note, I think you should let it slide for awhile. Harping over it is just gonna piss her off. Some women just do not like blowjobs, you have to live with it. Do you like giving blowjobs? If you yourself do not like it, it is a little hypocritical to expect another to enjoy it at your benefit, right?

bro , why would a straight guy enjoy giving bj?? this analogy is weird. :D

lansig
10-05-2017, 01:25 PM

Well the term might be wrong but I think he is saying that if you don't like to lick pussy then don't expect your partner to want to blow your cock..

coolioalan
10-05-2017, 01:31 PM
Have you think whether is it due to her past relationship?

One of my exes bf is an angmoh. From what I gathered, that dude is not clean as in not showering as often as us asians because they are in overseas.

My guess is she's associated his dick as dirty bcos she probably always to have bj or hj him (no sex yet).

So when she meet me, although we started with bj and hj but once we had sex. Bj and hj is all but non existent.

I used to act horny when she's having her period because we can't have sex and she gotta either bj or hj me. :)

dercius
10-05-2017, 01:48 PM
Buy her Louboutin shoes, 100% she will give you bbbj.

Cheesebeast
10-05-2017, 01:56 PM
Buy her Louboutin shoes, 100% she will give you bbbj.

Buy her two pairs and she'll get her best friend to bbbj u too

MoeLanYong
10-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Hi all,

I have the exact same problem. She is a hygiene freak and has a mental thingy that bj is dirty. Like you, the sex was coming but just no bj. I dragged my feet for 10 years. It was a big decision. A lifetime without bj vs a lifetime with girl I really liked. Eventually, I married her.

Well, 20 years and many kids later, at a time where most bros here are either divorced or sex starved, the sex is still coming frequently enough for me. Still no bj though. But what she could not do with bj, she made up with lots more in the sex department. In addition, we are like peas and carrot - inseparable. So, if you asked me, there are lots more important things in a r/s than just bj. If you meet the right one, stick with her.

nuclearkid
10-05-2017, 02:35 PM

Ok, my example is unusual, depending from where you are coming from. There are straight guys who suck dicks of ladyboys but will not do the same to masculine looking dudes. Go figure, it's an individual thing.

My point is, everyone is different. Some girls like chomping on the meat sausage, some avoid it like the freaking plague. Is there anything wrong with a girl who avoids that? Personal choice, we just have to accept that. It's the same for real food, some like eating raw fish, others can't stand the smell. Like that lor, we'll agree to disagree. My closing point is that when you are in a relationship with another person, oral sex is not usually the deal breaker. Just move on and respect the other person's decision. Some day she may be curious enough to try, especially when she gets older. Older women are generally more adventurous. By then, maybe you will get a pleasant surprise. Until then, if you don't get your meat whistle cleaned, just make do with other maneuvers. Seriously, badgering your partner for oral sex is pathetic.

strikeback4
10-05-2017, 03:15 PM
Give and take, if you want her to BJ, you must also paint her :D

Jannygirl
10-05-2017, 03:41 PM
Maybe cos the taste. Sometimes the smell, so try to shower well first. My ex made me do and sometimes try to make me to swallow it, and I puke cos can't stand the taste. If try to make her very horny maybe she do it. I am submissive by nature so I will obey but I also hate it.

Fingerpuss
10-05-2017, 05:50 PM
Maybe cos the taste. Sometimes the smell, so try to shower well first. My ex made me do and sometimes try to make me to swallow it, and I puke cos can't stand the taste. If try to make her very horny maybe she do it. I am submissive by nature so I will obey but I also hate it.

Sis thanks for your feedback

LonerLoner
10-05-2017, 05:52 PM
You paint her also got urine smell (it trickles down, some just wipe some just no wash and wear back panties).

Give and take. Some like BJ, some anal, some after marry only can or some want it all.

Sometimes I wonder if we are too beta, hence the BBBJ and FJ also reduce a lot/none.

Yvonne123
10-05-2017, 05:52 PM
Hi all,

My personal point of view, she's not enjoying sex enough... N of course the smells n taste comes into pictures too.... give her a good lick job and finger her till she cum at least 3 times or more... you'll have a better luck I think...

Yes, male's fluid have their certain taste and smell.... as long as you get rid of the urine smell, the fluids smells and taste are supposed to stimulate our brain on certain hormones production to spice up more.... this is scientifically proven.... it's reproductive anyway... Good luck...

Orehero
10-05-2017, 06:22 PM
Thank for all the comments bro and sis

I am curious.

Do you paint her?

Yes I do paint her. But I don't do it just to want it back from her. I don't expect a reward from painting her but I'll also be lying if I say I wouldn't want her to give me bj one day.

I don't really mention it a lot infront of her, gonna let nature take its course.
I also don't want her to think that without bj, we cannot be tgt.

I have the exact same problem. She is a hygiene freak and has a mental thingy that bj is dirty. Like you, the sex was coming but just no bj. I dragged my feet for 10 years. It was a big decision. A lifetime without bj vs a lifetime with girl I really liked. Eventually, I married her.

Well, 20 years and many kids later, at a time where most bros here are either divorced or sex starved, the sex is still coming frequently enough for me. Still no bj though. But what she could not do with bj, she made up with lots more in the sex department. In addition, we are like peas and carrot - inseparable. So, if you asked me, there are lots more important things in a r/s than just bj. If you meet the right one, stick with her.

Wow bro, nice choice and decision there. but 20yrs and still no bj? but of course I agree there are other stuff besides bj, but if don't u have any urge or curiosity of having a bj? how did u solve this problem?

Orehero
10-05-2017, 06:24 PM
My personal point of view, she's not enjoying sex enough... N of course the smells n taste comes into pictures too.... give her a good lick job and finger her till she cum at least 3 times or more... you'll have a better luck I think...

Yes, male's fluid have their certain taste and smell.... as long as you get rid of the urine smell, the fluids smells and taste are supposed to stimulate our brain on certain hormones production to spice up more.... this is scientifically proven.... it's reproductive anyway... Good luck...

3 times?!, I dunno how long my finger or tongue will need to exercise in order for her to come 3 times. I think do till numb or blood runs out then I can get one bj haha. Like that I think I better get some food she like and pour it on my dick to cover the smell haha. Thanks for the tip though.

Nice going. But ya lor, it could be the smell and taste, she haven't try one before, so I dun think its the taste. It could be her fear or hygiene reasons.
Gonna try my best to make her feel good if possible. I'm still considered a intern in the sex department
Ur ex must a happy man. Hope u have a good relationship in the future.

donic
10-05-2017, 06:32 PM
TS just show to her that you will clean your dick with Dettol in front of her . Also remember to use condom if she is willing to bj you . If that still fails suggest you change your dick .

Wu Song Jr
11-05-2017, 02:46 AM
Most gals love BJ. And enjoy BJ. CIM too.
your GF?-time to change.

Up 10 Big Huat Arh !! :D

blackface
11-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Up 10 Big Huat Arh !! :D

Good morning clone master . You tell lie also don't know how to tell lie properly . People in sbf are not stupid you know . :D

Wu Song Jr = clone master = grayface = blackfacenodick = bfacefarter
= ladyboyBface = blackerface = blackfaceborji = orbinblackface = knncborbin= MerlinW = kpkblppl2

I am only interested in exposing fake female clones in sbf. ( Deborah & NataliDi & lynntann )

I have already proven that the clone master is INDEED A TRULY COWARD . Why don't you use your main account to talk to me ? It only makes YOU look more stupid clone master .

I have heard that the COWARD CLONE MASTER Wu Song Jr fucked fake female imposters resulting giving birth to ladyboys .

Please do not up me unless I up you . My posts are meant for the 2 fake female imposters . If you do not like what I post you can choose to put me in your Ignore List .

Clone your asshole la clone .. :D
Hohoho your smelly chee la hohoho ... hahahaa....
If buay song go find SL or bangla la knn cag hkg ...
You don't know what is family ? coz you're a disgrace to your family.. letting others troubling your family and just keep quiet .. ? What a disgrace ... !!!
I warn you again ... don't mess around with Alice ...

MaraGuru
11-05-2017, 09:54 AM
Bro, did you shave?

strikeback4
11-05-2017, 10:01 AM
TS just show to her that you will clean your dick with Dettol in front of her . Also remember to use condom if she is willing to bj you . If that still fails suggest you change your dick .

LOL change dick also no use if she mentality don;t want to give :D

YELLOW
11-05-2017, 01:39 PM
bro .... do you paint her ?
be generous with that if you want to encourage her to suck u .....

MoeLanYong
11-05-2017, 02:11 PM
Wow bro, nice choice and decision there. but 20yrs and still no bj? but of course I agree there are other stuff besides bj, but if don't u have any urge or curiosity of having a bj? how did u solve this problem?

It does feel odd. Like something missing. I wouldn't say none in 20 years. There are no absolutes in real life. Sometimes can persuade her when we quarrel about it or when I nag. Yes, note to all: even loving couples quarrel once in a while lol. But the frequency is as good as zero. Like 1 time in 5 years if I have to put a number to it.

When younger, it probably mattered a lot. After a while, one just kinda get used to it. For me, she made up with solid hour long HJ whenever I wanted, EIP, outdoor sex, CIP raw and anal (yes even till now). So ce la viv. You can't win them all. If wanna compare what others have and what I don't have, where to start or end??

BuaySuSeh
11-05-2017, 02:13 PM
LOL change dick also no use if she mentality don;t want to give :D

Haha very true :D

happywoody
11-05-2017, 03:25 PM
TS
Have a romantic dinner with a nice bottle of wine.
Take a stroll hand-in-hand and look at the stars/city lights.

Don't rush, but instead be deliberately slow and steady with the foreplay.
Oh, dun forget to shower and clean where it matters as suggested by bros n sis here. a splash of mouthwash helps - both in yr mouth as well as on yr penis.

Take your time to paint her and slowly manoeuvre into a 69 position.
Don't expect her to gobble up your lil bro the first time. Start her off wif a kiss, a lick and progress steadily. a dab of honey, whipped cream or choco sauce can help.

hell, have fun and discover together :p

Olduser
11-05-2017, 03:37 PM
TS

Oh, dun forget to shower and clean where it matters as suggested by bros n sis here. a splash of mouthwash helps - both in yr mouth as well as on yr penis.

Don't expect her to gobble up your lil bro the first time. Start her off wif a kiss, a lick and progress steadily. a dab of honey, whipped cream or choco sauce can help.

Good suggestion...

ET
11-05-2017, 04:32 PM
Hi all,

BBBJ is better :rolleyes:

tommycumboy
11-05-2017, 09:01 PM
Hi all,

sucks to be you!:D

TomDickOrHarri
11-05-2017, 10:32 PM
Si meh ?:eek:

Good morning clone master . You tell lie also don't know how to tell lie properly . People in sbf are not stupid you know . :D

mecurix86
12-05-2017, 02:41 AM
1. shower and clean ur dick. always keep the best smelling soap u have to wash ur dick with so that ur dick will smell fucking clean.
2. go down on her first before u ask her to go down on u. when shes horny, she will agree with anything u want.
3. tell her how horny and turned on it makes u to get a bbbj from her. of course u need to treat her well so that she will feel its worth giving it a try to please u when u need her.
4. feel u bro when she tries to hide in an angle which you can't see her sucking ur dick. for me? i just close my eyes and imagine the most beautiful babe blowing me...I LIED...ok the reasons she did that are because shes shy to let u see her suck ur dick, its her first time, she don't want u to see her blowing u skilfully which will make u think of her as slutty as she may have blown a lot of guys already blah blah blah reasons go on and on. what i always do since I cannot see her blow me and she cannot see me is to take out my camera and start filming ur own porn. she won't know unless she check on u often while blowing. if not? slowly take a gd video/photo of her body from her legs up to her head bobbing up and down. switch to selfie mode and bring the camera in front of her and surprise her "mirror mirror on my cam, whos the best blowjobber of them all" it works everytime for me! when they looked at themselves in the cam, they will let out a smile and say i am very naughty and i will praise them for being so pretty sucking my dick and they always say "really?" and kept looking into the cam. thats how u break the ice and from there, they started kneeling in front of me, looking straight into my eyes and blow the fuck out of my dick before i cum into their mouth. not forgetting to capture every single moment of it.

ILoveSI
12-05-2017, 08:18 AM
Very simple. Bro.
Are u her only bf? Does she have any ex. ? But to me. if my gf is like that. I would simply go break wt. her.
Does she really love u or not? This question shld b answered by yourself .

MyWey
12-05-2017, 10:32 AM

meh your chao p@ssy!:eek:

TomDickOrHarri
12-05-2017, 07:41 PM
:eek::eek::eek:meh your chao p@ssy!:eek:

siamkia49
12-05-2017, 08:37 PM
Hi all,

Sounds like your gf is more of a taker and less of a giver.
This may not be the best advice but if I were u, the next time when wanna have sex I will also skip any foreplay and straightaway fuck. Surely after some time she will feel weird thinking why the change and if she is smart enough she will get the idea.
If ultimately she still don't give u then maybe she is just using u to satisfy herself or she is just not into foreplay at all. Then you have to make a decision whether u want to continue a relationship with a boring sex life or is time to look elsewhere.
Better to solve this matter when u guys are still in a bf/gf relationship than drag until u guys are married.

sg50
12-05-2017, 08:45 PM
Is yours circumcised, exposed or covered with foreskin? The look of your dick may affects her perception of giving BJ.

strikeback4
12-05-2017, 10:00 PM
Hi TS any new updates?

TomDickOrHarri
12-05-2017, 10:03 PM
Any Tom, Dick or Harry has solution? I don't want work around. I want to solve root cause

Hi all,

Orehero
13-05-2017, 12:12 AM
sucks to be you!:D

dunno ur pun is intended or not but nice haha.

Orehero
13-05-2017, 12:13 AM
Hi TS any new updates?

no bro. been too busy with exams lately. no urge, I think all the studying push my urge to its minimum

strikeback4
13-05-2017, 12:14 AM
no bro. been too busy with exams lately. no urge, I think all the studying push my urge to its minimum

Ok keep us updated :)

Orehero
13-05-2017, 12:18 AM
Is yours circumcised, exposed or covered with foreskin? The look of your dick may affects her perception of giving BJ.

lol hahahaha. what is the norm for a dick size and shape? I do know mine is a little bend down but not too much. did no surgery below.

raymond_ralim
13-05-2017, 08:00 AM
Froze ur di into ice cream favor .. this might help so she can lick and suck like an ice cream
U really waste forum shape by posting this topics

MyWey
13-05-2017, 09:56 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

barung
13-05-2017, 10:15 AM
Ok keep us updated :)

Yes please do

rtlfy
13-05-2017, 06:49 PM
lol, firstly BBBJ has way lower risk than raw sex, you can refer to any CDC or MOH website.

Second, I completely agree with the pussy eating, I think it's very unfair to expect her to go down on you if you won't reciprocate. So go with a mentality of pleasing her and helping her orgasm, once she comes it will be much easier to convince her to blow you.

Finally, some girls just die die don't like to do it, that's just who they are and you are right not to force or pressure her to do something she doesn't like. Most cases are really because they haven't tried before so try my above strategy. If really cannot, than either live with it or break up lol.

strikeback4
13-05-2017, 08:05 PM
lol, firstly BBBJ has way lower risk than raw sex, you can refer to any CDC or MOH website.

Second, I completely agree with the pussy eating, I think it's very unfair to expect her to go down on you if you won't reciprocate. So go with a mentality of pleasing her and helping her orgasm, once she comes it will be much easier to convince her to blow you.

Finally, some girls just die die don't like to do it, that's just who they are and you are right not to force or pressure her to do something she doesn't like. Most cases are really because they haven't tried before so try my above strategy. If really cannot, than either live with it or break up lol.

Unless the other party has many fling or different partner

Hanazono
13-05-2017, 08:24 PM

Well said bro

bastardball
13-05-2017, 11:22 PM
TS

Ha! Done that before when in similar situation. After putting some much effort...time n money to make her comfortable n happy...may get rewarded with a bj...sometimes no. If have..usually just a short one n never bj till i cum. After a while...i decided go commercial. I am a huge fan of bbbj...so just pay ard 100 to 150...no chasing or disappointment involved...the gal will just get down on her knees n suck u till u shiok at your instructions.

So like what some bros said...if u have the type of partner who simply dislikes bj...dun bother. Either live with it or change a new one. She gives u bbbj now doesnt mean she will continue to do so in future. Last time one of my gf gives me bbbj...then it got shorter n less frequent...later she ban me from bbbj...saying she just doesnt like it.

So i stopped giving her pocket money n asked her fuck off.:D

Rickey
14-05-2017, 03:06 PM
So like what some bros said...if u have the type of partner who simply dislikes bj...dun bother. Either live with it or change a new one. She gives u bbbj now doesnt mean she will continue to do so in future. Last time one of my gf gives me bbbj...then it got shorter n less frequent...later she ban me from bbbj...saying she just doesnt like it.

So i stopped giving her pocket money n asked her fuck off.:D
Believe tat ALL females, wives, gfs, fbs etc, etc...shd be willing to perform bbbj for their men :D...if they haven, they shd learn & try it :p...it shd be a good experience for them & most will like it unless of cos of the salty urine smell...so maybe wash clean 1st b4 asking her to blow lor...sex is nvr completely enjoyed w/o a bbbj for guys frm their gals :p

strikeback4
14-05-2017, 03:31 PM
Believe tat ALL females, wives, gfs, fbs etc, etc...shd be willing to perform bbbj for their men :D...if they haven, they shd learn & try it :p...it shd be a good experience for them & most will like it unless of cos of the salty urine smell...so maybe wash clean 1st b4 asking her to blow lor...sex is nvr completely enjoyed w/o a bbbj for guys frm their gals :p

Some ladies are super innocent will think BBBJ is a dirty act

hownow
14-05-2017, 03:41 PM

try those alcohol wipes u can get from pharmacy? those used to wipe an area before giving injection... very mild only... safe on skin yet very cooling. maybe even make u feel better before the BBBJ! and she can see it's really clean before she do it

Rickey
14-05-2017, 03:46 PM
Some ladies are super innocent will think BBBJ is a dirty act
Yes, u r rite, bro...tat is the problem :(...but not some...many of them say it is dirty to do tat for their men...so den hv to train them to be notti, but they still dare not leh cos of tat dirty tinking..:p...actually solution is v. simple...just wash & clean 1st b4 blowing lor....haha

strikeback4
14-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Yes, u r rite, bro...tat is the problem :(...but not some...many of them say it is dirty to do tat for their men...so den hv to train them to be notti, but they still dare not leh cos of tat dirty tinking..:p...actually solution is v. simple...just wash & clean 1st b4 blowing lor....haha

End of the day if you love your GF / wife and they dun want BBBJ, lan lan suck thumb lor...

iHANDJOBLOVER
14-05-2017, 05:39 PM
End of the day if you love your GF / wife and they dun want BBBJ, lan lan suck thumb lor...

I dont allow my Gf Fb to Bbbj.
Only allow HJ. Trust me. As Sextisfying too.

35cents
14-05-2017, 05:44 PM
:D excellent!

Froze ur di into ice cream favor .. this might help so she can lick and suck like an ice cream
U really waste forum shape by posting this topics

moty
14-05-2017, 07:07 PM
Simple if she does not want to do it respect her and you leave with it . If you really one a cock sucker then change gf and don't do anything behind her back and be a loser . Simple

vavengers
27-05-2017, 04:32 PM
Bro, I'm married with a twin boys. Me and my wife have been together for 8 years. Since the first time we have sex, she has never blowjob me until today. Although I requested on the very beginning of our relationship. She finds it hard to do it. She's a devotee Christian, so she feel it's not right to do such action. She loves me n my boys and takes care of everything in the house. I still love her until today. It has never make me lost my interest towards her. When a loving couple make love, it's the inner depth and feel between them. When times come that your mind is thinking of porno sex, juz go to sammyboy and find FL or ML. After the deed, everything goes back to normal. If this thing is making you paranoid, please don't carry on the relationship or even marriage.

BTech
27-05-2017, 04:41 PM
Bro, I'm married with a twin boys. Me and my wife have been together for 8 years. Since the first time we have sex, she has never blowjob me until today. Although I requested on the very beginning of our relationship. She finds it hard to do it. She's a devotee Christian, so she feel it's not right to do such action. She loves me n my boys and takes care of everything in the house. I still love her until today. It has never make me lost my interest towards her. When a loving couple make love, it's the inner depth and feel between them. When times come that your mind is thinking of porno sex, juz go to sammyboy and find FL or ML. After the deed, everything goes back to normal. If this thing is making you paranoid, please don't carry on the relationship or even marriage.

You raw and shoot in or wear condom?

strikeback4
27-05-2017, 04:42 PM

Good for you, important thing is do not force it on her

28-05-2017, 09:47 AM

Bro. Just a curious question, did you have sex with her before marriage or after marriage since you mentioned your wife is a devoted Christian. I am just curious to find out. Used to have a devoted Christian gf too, but we never have sex before. Maybe I should say were rejected to sex.

Cheesebeast
28-05-2017, 10:46 AM

I understand yr struggles bro. My gf of 3+ years is a devoted catholic so no sex till marriage. I had to find my sweet release from friends and schoolmates all these years.

29-05-2017, 01:51 AM
I understand yr struggles bro. My gf of 3+ years is a devoted catholic so no sex till marriage. I had to find my sweet release from friends and schoolmates all these years.

I had a 2+years relationship without any sex as she doesn't want it before marriage. Tried a couple time to convince her but failed. Sadly we broke after that 3 years. She got attached to my buddy's friend after a few months. The next thing I know was that my buddy friend brought her to a surprise weekend staycation in one of the exquisite boutique hotel and managed to have sex with her on their first night. He told my buddy after the deed that he didn't believe she was still a virgin initially as she was in a 2 years long relationship and she seems to be a easy target. The sian part was that it happened after they got together less than 3 months and that guy did raw with her in that 2 nights despite the fact he prepared a box of condom beforehand. Guess he wasn't really that serious with my ex after all.

I still regret until today that I didn't up my ex gf. So bro, just make sure you last till marriage if you want to keep her intact.

sadfa
29-05-2017, 01:57 AM
I had a 2+years relationship without any sex as she doesn't want it before marriage. Tried a couple time to convince her but failed. Sadly we broke after that 3 years. She got attached to my buddy's friend after a few months. The next thing I know was that my buddy friend brought her to a surprise weekend staycation in one of the exquisite boutique hotel and managed to have sex with her on their first night. He told my buddy after the deed that he didn't believe she was still a virgin initially as she was in a 2 years long relationship and she seems to be a easy target. The sian part was that it happened after they got together less than 3 months and that guy did raw with her in that 2 nights despite the fact he prepared a box of condom beforehand. Guess he wasn't really that serious with my ex after all.

I still regret until today that I didn't up my ex gf. So bro, just make sure you last till marriage if you want to keep her intact.

What u mean. He Raw her then dump her??

Maybe she fuck him cos she thought u broke up cos she refuse to fuck.
_____
Exchange points will break up ma

arsenal168
29-05-2017, 03:25 AM
Hi all,

Women r interesting creatures.

Hard to understand them at times😳

Sometimes they dun even understand themselves🙄

A lot of bros here guessed the reasons why ur gf is refusing u BJ, some bros even gave suggestions about how to get her interested in giving you BJ.

But I assured u it is not a 1+1=2 kind of thing.

What I can tell u is if a girl is madly in love with u, she will do anything for u.

Heard so many stories of so called goody girls who told their boyfriends no-sex b4 marriage end up having sex with another man they met briefly & sparks flew. N some conservative girls who said no BJ or anal sex end up experimenting & accepting all kind of sex request from the new guy.

sadfa
29-05-2017, 03:29 AM
Women r interesting creatures.

Hard to understand them at times😳

Sometimes they dun even understand themselves🙄

A lot of bros here guessed the reasons why ur gf is refusing u BJ, some bros even gave suggestions about how to get her interested in giving you BJ.

But I assured u it is not a 1+1=2 kind of thing.

What I can tell u is if a girl is madly in love with u, she will do anything for u.

Heard so many stories of so called goody girls who told their boyfriends no-sex b4 marriage end up having sex with another man they met briefly & sparks flew. N some conservative girls who said no BJ or anal sex end up experimenting & accepting all kind of sex request from the new guy.

It also means the gal take advantage of the first guy la.

Cos the first guy wants to b the nice good guy n do the right thing, he didn't push for it.

The second guy just proceed n fuck.

Or second guy sew doubts in her mind.
She maybe scared will lose second guy just like she lost first guy so OK to fcuk.

Since gal got fuck for one time already, fuck 1000 times got NO difference
______
Exchange points push for it ma

arsenal168
29-05-2017, 04:39 AM
Since gal got fuck for one time already, fuck 1000 times got NO difference
______
Exchange points push for it ma

True to some extent but still got difference.

A girl that had sex b4 in past relationships probably won't resist the idea of sex in a new relationship.

But the act of sex can vary in level.

A girl who refuses BJ/CIM/Anal in past relationship may be willing to do it for her new beau.

To put it blatantly, it is how deep the girl feel for the guy. If she is head over heel with the guy, even for a religious or goody girl, believe me: Anything also can!😜

arsenal168
29-05-2017, 04:49 AM
TS, if u dun believe my view as a guy, u can ask the sisters in this SBF forum if I m right?🤔

vavengers
29-05-2017, 09:31 AM
You raw and shoot in or wear condom?

Dating wear condom. After marriage, raw and get babies.

vavengers
29-05-2017, 09:38 AM
Bro. Just a curious question, did you have sex with her before marriage or after marriage since you mentioned your wife is a devoted Christian. I am just curious to find out. Used to have a devoted Christian gf too, but we never have sex before. Maybe I should say were rejected to sex.

Bro, we have sex before marriage. I'm not a Christian and she's neither a virgin when we were dating. Modern days Christian not so jialat la. If she doesn't want, then find chance go some place and make her wet until she wants to try. This one depends on your skill already. But doing blowjob is a total no go for her. As mentioned, make love and have sex, there's a difference

vavengers
29-05-2017, 09:47 AM

Bro, your case jialat leh...u missed a shot on virgin sia..... Women sometimes is really hard to understand.

Any other bros sharing their stories? Getting interesting

iHANDJOBLOVER
29-05-2017, 10:39 AM
TS,
HJ equally Shiokado. Trust me.

29-05-2017, 11:10 PM
What u mean. He Raw her then dump her??

Maybe she fuck him cos she thought u broke up cos she refuse to fuck.
_____
Exchange points will break up ma

No la. They were together for about a year and broke up. What I meant is that he raw her for that 2 nights even though he had already prepared a box of condoms with him, claiming to her that he didn't has any. But after that he never has a chance to raw her again as she will standby the condom.

We broke up for other reason. Not becos of no sex policy.

29-05-2017, 11:14 PM
Bro, your case jialat leh...u missed a shot on virgin sia..... Women sometimes is really hard to understand.

Any other bros sharing their stories? Getting interesting

Yes, learnt my lesson. I took my next gf first time in first 2 months. Asked her to help me with HJ and BJ in the first 2 weeks. And then straight away find a chance to up her before she got chance to run away. :D

akasam
29-05-2017, 11:17 PM
Its always so ironic. I also up a virgin thinking she was not. Because she was in a 2 year relationship with her ex bf. But.. my ex did not refuse to give. Its they try, but her ex cannot penetrate her. So next is me, and i became the lucky one.lol.

30-05-2017, 12:26 AM
Its always so ironic. I also up a virgin thinking she was not. Because she was in a 2 year relationship with her ex bf. But.. my ex did not refuse to give. Its they try, but her ex cannot penetrate her. So next is me, and i became the lucky one.lol.

Woo, whats wrong with her ex? Can't penetrate her...lol..:confused:

sadfa
30-05-2017, 01:14 AM
No la. They were together for about a year and broke up. What I meant is that he raw her for that 2 nights even though he had already prepared a box of condoms with him, claiming to her that he didn't has any. But after that he never has a chance to raw her again as she will standby the condom.

We broke up for other reason. Not becos of no sex policy.

If this weighs on u, just contact her n bang her to make up for it lo.

Since she was yr ex, not difficult to hook up n tcss n prey on her guilt etc n bang her . May not b virgin but maybe u can bang the ass
_____
Exchange points weigh ma

kopigahdai
30-05-2017, 08:03 AM
Maybe it's the same girl you are both referring to....story kind of matches

30-05-2017, 08:14 AM
If this weighs on u, just contact her n bang her to make up for it lo.

Since she was yr ex, not difficult to hook up n tcss n prey on her guilt etc n bang her . May not b virgin but maybe u can bang the ass
_____
Exchange points weigh ma

Haha, thanks for the suggestion. But I think I will skip this. Scare later she stick to me after that then troublesome. Can't be sure that no one explore her ass before..haha

Shadow_warrior
30-05-2017, 01:08 PM
just change GF.

BBBJ is a must for men.

freezetheDB
31-05-2017, 05:12 AM
just change GF.

BBBJ and BJ is a must for men.

QFT bro

when one is bored of the spouse after many years, lacking visual appeal and youth and tight skin and all, only one thing wont fail to make it hard; BBBJ

truc
31-05-2017, 10:38 AM
Any gf who doesnt want give you bj means fin love u.

hiongsa
31-05-2017, 12:21 PM
Any gf who doesnt want give you bj means fin love u.

What the farking truc is fin?

sweet17
08-06-2017, 11:08 AM
last time i have a bf, he is not very hygienic and his kkj stinks. So i had him wash properly if he wants a good time.
After 2 weeks of proper cleaning, with some honey spread, it is delicious like a honey stick

ah rat
08-06-2017, 11:18 AM
last time i have a bf, he is not very hygienic and his kkj stinks. So i had him wash properly if he wants a good time.
After 2 weeks of proper cleaning, with some honey spread, it is delicious like a honey stick

Sis, You very good in making honey stick :D

Shadow_warrior
08-06-2017, 12:29 PM

wow...the boyfriend must have loved his honey stick licked....

draven78eric
08-06-2017, 01:20 PM
Hi all,

Write on a piece of paper and an arrow point down n place paper on your lower abdomanen, "make him spit out and LV bag will follow":D

35cents
08-06-2017, 10:56 PM
wahaha, hilarious yet pragmatic.

Write on a piece of paper and an arrow point down n place paper on your lower abdomanen, "make him spit out and LV bag will follow":D

draven78eric
09-06-2017, 12:57 PM
wahaha, hilarious yet pragmatic.

Actually tried once with a pinoy FB ..but not LV bag...only Charles n Keith's Bag. :D:D
and it works perfectly and with bonus, cum swallow for her first time..the rest is history and the protein becomes her regular tonic

Shadow_warrior
09-06-2017, 01:36 PM
Actually tried once with a pinoy FB ..but not LV bag...only Charles n Keith's Bag. :D:D
and it works perfectly and with bonus, cum swallow for her first time..the rest is history and the protein becomes her regular tonic

just sounded out my FB. Damn it she told me this works. WTF. 7 years never got her to blow for long or CIM

One bag and I get all that I want? Damn expensive blow though

35cents
09-06-2017, 11:25 PM
that's awesome bro.... will put it into practice when i get the chance

taureanwoman08
09-06-2017, 11:46 PM
No man can resist a good blowjob.

Bolding
09-06-2017, 11:50 PM

That's for sure! :D

Audience
10-06-2017, 02:03 AM

Well said.

Shadow_warrior
10-06-2017, 03:14 AM

yes...tell me about it...

even a bad blow job, I am willing to settle for that...:D:D

draven78eric
11-06-2017, 12:22 PM
just sounded out my FB. Damn it she told me this works. WTF. 7 years never got her to blow for long or CIM

One bag and I get all that I want? Damn expensive blow though

But after the first time, the rest is history and will be a regular basis..one time investment, guess it will worth it...
the feeling of blasting in their mouth, the cum shoot all the way into their throat wall...gag abit...use their tongue to twirl round our rod head... wooooo
im getting hard now thinking about this... must call my kang tao and go for a lunch blow liao..damn it :p

fion.18
11-06-2017, 12:41 PM
As long as you keep clean (rinse before any action) i think gals generally okay laaa. I prefer cim to anything else cos no mess to clean up, swallow its done! and then i enjoy seeing the satisfied grin on my partner's face after. So okay what. Win win situation.

nickketian
11-06-2017, 01:59 PM
if is hygiene/dirty issue, let her know u clean it everyday or before sex, unlike girls, guys is easy to wash.

if is the taste, some article say, ur cum taste or smell can be affect by wat u eat. meat and alcohol make ur cum taste bad. fruit make it sweet. go do ur homework if u believe in this myth.

if is the psycology issue, watch porn together n let her understand, they will know how to please thier man if she love him. or at least let her know doing it is fine.

hope it helps.. poor dude.. haih..