PDA

View Full Version : Some advice please

GalaxyBuster
06-05-2017, 09:47 PM
I recently fucked a FL from dome 1 and i used the condom that she provided.

We started off with a capped bj, then we proceeded to missionary. After that, we did cowgirl. When she was riding on me. i was looking at the condom to make sure that it is there. So after riding on me, we then move on to sitting cowgirl. She was riding hard and furious and all was fine. But here comes the problem next.

I then told her that i wanted to change to doggy position. So she came down with my dick in her pussy and we shifted position. However, it was kind of difficult to move with my dick in her. So i pulled out my dick and i heard a loud 'pop' sound. I then checked my dick and found out that my condom was missing. We were both searching for the condom and she found it on the bed. I then put a new one and proceeded to fuck her and finish the deed.

So to all the experts here, is there any risk? Part of me says that it is okay, but a small part of me is worried and i am losing sleep over this. It happened on tuesday.

strikeback4
06-05-2017, 09:57 PM
I recently fucked a FL from dome 1 and i used the condom that she provided.

We started off with a capped bj, then we proceeded to missionary. After that, we did cowgirl. When she was riding on me. i was looking at the condom to make sure that it is there. So after riding on me, we then move on to sitting cowgirl. She was riding hard and furious and all was fine. But here comes the problem next.

I then told her that i wanted to change to doggy position. So she came down with my dick in her pussy and we shifted position. However, it was kind of difficult to move with my dick in her. So i pulled out my dick and i heard a loud 'pop' sound. I then checked my dick and found out that my condom was missing. We were both searching for the condom and she found it on the bed. I then put a new one and proceeded to fuck her and finish the deed.

So to all the experts here, is there any risk? Part of me says that it is okay, but a small part of me is worried and i am losing sleep over this. It happened on tuesday.

I think nothing 1 la... you took out your 2IC that time, CD drop off.... as long no Raw nevermind....

desmondquek
06-05-2017, 11:00 PM
Seneca says, "part of the cure is a willingness to heal". Implicit in this is also the reverse, that mental distress can bring about disease.

To assuage and quell the burning worry, simply go for a check up. Read up the sticky on STD window periods for different types.

Charlenelim
09-05-2017, 08:27 PM
You should be all right. But just for a better mind at peace, you might consider getting the PREP PILLS. It might put your heart better at ease. Cheers!

IAmAwesome
09-05-2017, 10:44 PM
The "pop" sound is the condom breaking? If yes maybe might better to do a full check up after a month or so.

But the likelihood of anything is rather small, so you can rest your mind

jelty2
09-05-2017, 11:14 PM
best to get a check-up

longlongFlo
15-05-2017, 09:33 PM
You should be all right. But just for a better mind at peace, you might best to get a check-up . It might put your heart better at ease.

DoctorTan
17-05-2017, 08:27 AM
I think you already know this is a very difficult question to answer.

Nobody can give you absolute 100% assurance and a guarantee that you will not and did not contract any STDs or HIV.

Neither can anyone give you absolute 100% guarantee that you did.

At the end of the day, it is a heng/sway situation.

It's kinda like asking if I wait until the green man traffic light is in my favor and I cross the road will I get hit by a car? Answer: Very low risk but still possible.

So the decision is simple:
1. Take HIV PEP (although not officially recommended for your case as your risk IS considered extremely minimal)
2. Cross your finger and wait till the window period is over then go for testing.