PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat My Nick in Flame Folder

Sammyboy RSS Feed
06-05-2017, 12:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Despite not responding for the last few years and none of the posts in the thread carries my nick, the thread header has my nick. I know it was done with good intention. Lets leave it as a rant of one individual rather than include those not related to this rant. I also aware that a few gullible idiots think that other's nicks that participate in any discussion is also me.

I am making an attempt to kick-start some level of discussion on a more serious level. I do see some members with good track record coming back.

Is it possible that I moderate the moribund Political Thread and change the thread title to "Intelligentsia" or something similar pretentious sounding only to discourage untoward conduct. I will initiate all new threads in that folder and attempt serious discussion to take hold. This will also avoid disrupting the courtyard with unnecessary flame posts. The moderation will also ensure no single individual trashes a folder at will.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?243358-My-Nick-in-Flame-Folder&goto=newpost).