PDA

View Full Version : What would you do to my girlfriend?

trojice
01-05-2017, 08:18 AM
I've recently been discussing with my girlfriend the idea of sharing some of her naked pictures online, which we think would be a thrill for us both. She's petite, slim and pretty, 23 years old, Chinese, with firm and sensitive boobs on the smaller side.

She is adventurous, kinky and quite open to the idea, but a bit hesitant because we've never done anything like this before and she's unsure how well it would be received. I think reading some words of encouragement from guys out there would push her over the edge, and she'd give me the green light to post a few of her nudes here.

We might also be looking to swing or invite guests into our bedroom in the future, but hoping to take things one step at a time.

Please let us know what you'd like to do to my gf/with her naked pics, and how much you'd appreciate her sharing them - I'll show her all replies and let's see how wet she gets!

AmeShin
01-05-2017, 09:05 AM
Think most will complement and maybe fap ba.

squiggle
01-05-2017, 09:05 AM
No matter what, just make sure you censored off the head part then you will be safe. Yes, taking and learning new things step by step slowly. Hope you enjoy :D

reading
01-05-2017, 12:53 PM
we very appreciate her sharing , bit by bit haha ... take good care of her and make sure her identity is well covered :cool:

trojice
02-05-2017, 10:39 AM
Thanks to the bros who have replied so far and even offered advice! Please keep the private messages coming too, they're much appreciated and I'll respond later after I read through each one with her.

To start off and to show her sincerity, my girlfriend has shyly picked out this recent pic to share with you bros - she's nervous but excited to know what you guys think of her body, and what you'll all be doing with her nudes. Please keep letting us know so that she'll want to share even more!

Hope to be able to show you guys her pussy soon. It's tight, looks perfect, and she takes pride in always keeping it cleanly waxed for me.

ah rat
02-05-2017, 11:37 AM
Thanks to the bros who have replied so far and even offered advice! Please keep the private messages coming too, they're much appreciated and I'll respond later after I read through each one with her.

To start off and to show her sincerity, my girlfriend has shyly picked out this recent pic to share with you bros - she's nervous but excited to know what you guys think of her body, and what you'll all be doing with her nudes. Please keep letting us know so that she'll want to share even more!

Hope to be able to show you guys her pussy soon. It's tight, looks perfect, and she takes pride in always keeping it cleanly waxed for me.

Bro, tell her nice share.Waiting for pussy pics :p :D

blastit
02-05-2017, 11:58 AM

Bro, your gf has a sexy petite frame and body.
I would take her up, lift her against the wall and bang her there and then

berywhiteknight
02-05-2017, 03:29 PM

Very pretty looking body :). She's got fantastic proportions. Please share more if able :D

simontan82
02-05-2017, 04:17 PM
Wah.. Man! Envy! Damn nice body! :D
Feels like fag liao.. lol

Her size is just nice and no tummy. Cute size. Perfect bro! You one lucky man! :p

AlphaRomeoo
02-05-2017, 06:58 PM

You're one very very lucky guy to have a bf with such a nice body like that. Perfection in every way

LustalityLord
02-05-2017, 09:17 PM

Already jealous just by seeing her nudes.

LustalityLord
02-05-2017, 09:19 PM
Already jealous just by seeing her nudes.

Belt
02-05-2017, 11:07 PM

bro tell your gf she has perfect body, and please share more of her pic in nude and in sexy clothes, cheers luck dude and take good care of her :D

JieJieJiaoWo
03-05-2017, 12:59 AM
Damn man, I would bring her out for lunch! :D

trojice
03-05-2017, 01:58 AM
My gf is really flattered by all the replies so far, thanks bros! She was so turned on after reading them that we ended up having hot sex.

This is her riding my cock from my POV, hope you guys enjoy the pic and let your imagination run wild.

Will try to convince her to share her bare pussy here next. Or maybe a picture of her in the shower?

xchampsx
03-05-2017, 10:43 AM
My gf is really flattered by all the replies so far, thanks bros! She was so turned on after reading them that we ended up having hot sex.

This is her riding my cock from my POV, hope you guys enjoy the pic and let your imagination run wild.

Will try to convince her to share her bare pussy here next. Or maybe a picture of her in the shower?

gosh that vein in her left boob.. makes it look so sexy.
how about i trace the vein with my tongue to her nipple and suck on it?

Belt
03-05-2017, 11:10 AM

bro great, and more please, yes pic in the shower or in the beach sand :D

the1newborn
03-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Omg, great~~~so great~~~

RonMD
04-05-2017, 01:51 PM
With this kind of body bro, I don't think I can last very long with her on top riding wildly especially with that long hair of hers. You r a damn lucky guy bro!

ff789x
04-05-2017, 06:33 PM
Looks great bro ,u are a very lucky man to have such a great open mined gf

Wan90Wan
04-05-2017, 08:21 PM

Bros support u i get her i sure will have a one night stand with her lick all over makes she wet and bang her hard to get cock rocking over my body,doggy her hard if got a chance to join u guys challenging like this bro Thumbs Up.....😃😃😃😃

AlphaRomeoo
05-05-2017, 12:11 PM
How about a picture of her sexy butt taken from behind? I'm an ass man so I humbly request for such a picture:D

trojice
05-05-2017, 11:24 PM
Hi bros,

My gf and I are really thrilled by all the replies and private messages so far! Now she wants even more.

To celebrate the weekend, enjoy this picture of her naked body on us! She would just like to say 'Hi' to everybody ;) (I screenshotted one of her snaps to me over Snapchat)

tchikan
06-05-2017, 09:22 AM
Nice. Any chance of persuading her for a gb?:)

trojice
06-05-2017, 11:11 AM
Not sure about a gb as of yet (although it would be hot), but we are currently considering same room sex/soft swinging with the right couple!

Would be delighted to hear from other like-minded couples in the same situation.

A42L
06-05-2017, 11:31 AM
OMG totally loving her body!!! definitely easier to manoeuvre around with that frame!! on the sofa, on top of sofa, by the sink, in the kitchen, you name it!!!

Belt
06-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Not sure about a gb as of yet (although it would be hot), but we are currently considering same room sex/soft swinging with the right couple!

Would be delighted to hear from other like-minded couples in the same situation.

bro take it slowly ... u r really lucky dude, enjoy :D

WertyQ
07-05-2017, 12:55 AM
Hi bros,

My gf and I are really thrilled by all the replies and private messages so far! Now she wants even more.

To celebrate the weekend, enjoy this picture of her naked body on us! She would just like to say 'Hi' to everybody ;) (I screenshotted one of her snaps to me over Snapchat)

Wow, great picture! Will be happy to explore same room adventure.

SAWgunner
07-05-2017, 02:02 AM
would love to see her in a ridiculously short skirt, bent over a table...mmm i love her thigh gap too! ;)

AmeShin
07-05-2017, 10:18 PM
Very hot figure !

Would be nice to mfm sia

Slim97
08-05-2017, 03:34 PM
Nice pictures, really hot

AlphaRomeoo
09-05-2017, 08:26 PM
Hi bros,

This is the reason Snap chat was created. Very very nice figure she has! :D

chinchun
15-05-2017, 07:00 PM
yummy nips

TopBottom
15-05-2017, 07:18 PM
Hi All!

Just wanna share with you a brand new venture that I would like to introduce to all of you. :) I am looking to organize a "wild party", which I guess most of you already you know what it means, during end May/early June. Here are some essential details:

Date: End May/Early June (TBC)
Venue: Hotel Suite or Similar (TBC)
No. of Pax: 5 - 10

Additional Details: Booze and Snacks Provided

-----

Here are some criteria and/or rules which are essential to ensure the smooth sailing of the party.

1. Males and Females are welcome. Couples are encouraged to come together.

2. You must fall within the specified age range.

3. You must be attractive (i.e. no chubs, no skin abnormalities and all your original limbs must be in full working order and still attatched to your body). We got to be sure.

4. You must be open to different ideas and be ready to have fun!

5. You must be clean and smooth in the areas of focus. ;) (But this is negligible as long as you are attractive enough.)

6. You must not be shy! That is strictly prohibited. Don't worry, I am very good with breaking the ice.

7. No leaving halfway! Be a good sport and stay till the end if you can.

8. PROTECTION PROTECTION PROTECTION. Bring your own if you feel more comfortable with a particular brand or type.

That's about it for now! Interested applicants please send me a privately message or an email with your full body picture (and your partner if they are coming) and tell me a little bit about yourself!

Application Deadline: 20 May 2017

Other than that, remember to be open-minded and have lots and lots of fun!

wk23
18-05-2017, 04:21 PM
just jerk of of ur gf pic. Damn nice body. waiting for pussy pic.

storylistener
18-05-2017, 04:36 PM

Your girlfriend has a nice figure :)
You are lucky to have her :)

cataramp
18-05-2017, 10:00 PM
Nice pictures :o

trojice
14-06-2017, 11:55 AM
We have been away for some time - apologies for going quiet, especially to all those who were talking to us privately. Thanks for understanding!

But we're back for now, and my gf has decided that she wants to try same room sex/soft swinging with the right couple. We didn't manage to find a suitable couple previously, and would love to hear from genuine couples who are both already willing and interested to experiment with same room sex with us.

Please let us know both your stats, and a body picture (no face, not necessarily unclothed) of at least the lady would be preferred before proceeding further.

Although we are primarily looking for couples, this pic of my gf and her delicious pussy (chosen by her for sharing) is for everybody. Enjoy! It's good to be back.

reading
14-06-2017, 02:58 PM
We have been away for some time - apologies for going quiet, especially to all those who were talking to us privately. Thanks for understanding!

But we're back for now, and my gf has decided that she wants to try same room sex/soft swinging with the right couple. We didn't manage to find a suitable couple previously, and would love to hear from genuine couples who are both already willing and interested to experiment with same room sex with us.

Please let us know both your stats, and a body picture (no face, not necessarily unclothed) of at least the lady would be preferred before proceeding further.

Although we are primarily looking for couples, this pic of my gf and her delicious pussy (chosen by her for sharing) is for everybody. Enjoy! It's good to be back.

bro she has delicious pussy, when can I taste it ? :rolleyes::D

you enjoy every day :D

amazing1234
14-06-2017, 03:15 PM

Delicious pussy..... Would love to lick it...... you are one lucky bro....:D

storylistener
14-06-2017, 03:23 PM
Great update, nice figure & nice pussy too :p

E991
17-06-2017, 03:26 AM
Beautiful pussy with fine and short hairs.

E991
17-06-2017, 11:51 AM
Beautiful pussy with short and fine hairs. Would like to try it if possible. Looks delicious too..

sinbearzc
27-06-2017, 12:24 AM
Me and my gf, she in her early 30, I m in my mid 30, both Chinese, mandarin speaking, she is 165, 45kg, train in yoga, nice figure, I m 170, 65kg, quite regular exercise, we both are not bad looking, consider attractive, looking for full/soft swing in Hotel room or if u have place, timing prefer sat night or other weekday night with pre-arrangement , WeChat ID nickzhang248883

tsc2828
29-06-2017, 04:58 PM
more more more pls

Newbie11
29-06-2017, 06:27 PM
Nice figure your gf has, you are lucky bro...;)

holeinpants
29-06-2017, 06:33 PM
This is the reason Snap chat was created. Very very nice figure she has! :D
slim waist long shapely legs and beautiful shaped breasts... what more to ask for... hehe...immediately turned on upon seeing it...maybe a gif of her stripping piece by piece would be damn turned on...multiple hands venturing her delicious body would be so erotic....that body would be so good in all clothes... bikini tube top...hehe

Nic1234
30-06-2017, 11:57 AM
Need to see that ass!! :D

Fusedballs
24-07-2017, 05:04 PM
Nice boby. Hope to bang her too

S1m0n
26-07-2017, 12:18 AM

Beautiful pussy! Would love to lick her out thoroughly! The faint line from her belly button down to her soft pussy mound is so erotic! Pls do share more pics.