PDA

View Full Version : Question

desmondquek
27-04-2017, 05:19 PM
This question is probably stupid.

Background: I went down to the dsc clinic today for a checkup. Was seated and waiting for my turn. Suddenly drop my paper slip onto floor.

When I reached down to pick it up, my eye touched the backrest of the seat in front of me.

Immediately went to the toilet and applied alcohol swab on eyelid.

The person who sat there 1 min ago could have had herpes virus on the skin of his back, penetrating through his shirt and contaminating the backrest of the seat. My eyelid touch, then virus transmit, resulting in ocular herpes. Hell, someone's saliva (droplets) could have landed onto the surface of the seat.

What're my chances? Very scared got Herpes virus later kenna the eye.

Thank you

Big Sexy
27-04-2017, 05:52 PM
No Chance.

Thank you

IAmAwesome
29-04-2017, 09:09 PM
I highly doubt it as well TS, don't over worry yourself bro

Prickly Heat
01-05-2017, 07:14 PM
I highly doubt it as well TS, don't over worry yourself bro

yeah, i'm on your opinion bro.

leonleonli
01-05-2017, 10:32 PM
yeah, i'm on your opinion bro.

Same opinion.

EllyxxxMichel
02-05-2017, 06:37 PM
Don't over worry :)

Alexiascat82
02-05-2017, 08:53 PM
Theoretically possible but very unlikely.

linrx
03-05-2017, 05:57 PM
This question is probably stupid.

Background: I went down to the dsc clinic today for a checkup. Was seated and waiting for my turn. Suddenly drop my paper slip onto floor.

When I reached down to pick it up, my eye touched the backrest of the seat in front of me.

Immediately went to the toilet and applied alcohol swab on eyelid.

The person who sat there 1 min ago could have had herpes virus on the skin of his back, penetrating through his shirt and contaminating the backrest of the seat. My eyelid touch, then virus transmit, resulting in ocular herpes. Hell, someone's saliva (droplets) could have landed onto the surface of the seat.

Thank youThe guys have said what needs saying. Herpes simplex ah, can happen if you share seriously filthy toilets i.e. you strip your pants down and wipe your genitals against the toilet seat that still has somebody else´s semen visibly on it.

Even though you are unlikely to be infected with herpes by brushing your eyelid against the seat backrest, it is good that you have gotten yourself tested at DSC. Herpes is quite a common virus that exists in several Singaporeans, it is probably not always the end of the world.

Big Sexy
03-05-2017, 07:12 PM
getting herpes from toilet seat because there is semen???
that is why i always tell sam that we need a banghead smilies http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj111/SailorRiniMoon/angrygirl.gif

please read this sticky.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=152562
question 101.

The guys have said what needs saying. Herpes simplex ah, can happen if you share seriously filthy toilets i.e. you strip your pants down and wipe your genitals against the toilet seat that still has somebody else´s semen visibly on it.

NBA_Fan
03-05-2017, 07:37 PM
getting herpes from toilet seat because there is semen???

Oh!! really bro hehehe