PDA

View Full Version : Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

crisp
04-05-2017, 10:55 PM
Actually, without those CSI wannabes, we also won't get to enjoy those post-its pics from sis. Not that I am supporting them la, I support sis de pics :p

submarine666
04-05-2017, 11:02 PM
I don't care csi no csi.
I am just thankful got sis to give us breakfast :-)

HC NEWBIRD
04-05-2017, 11:11 PM
[
Sis.

Will we get to see lower for the long weekend?

@
[/COLOR]

bumps...bumps.

Yusman
04-05-2017, 11:17 PM
Totally agree with what Bro mike3329 says.. *Thumbs up*

Thumbs up here too

sadfa
04-05-2017, 11:32 PM
Totally agree with what Bro mike3329 says.. *Thumbs up*

Agree with him???
Thumbs up some more

I'm the one who said it OK!
____
EXCHANGE points bark wrong tree ma

Sky88
04-05-2017, 11:34 PM
More please Ester

storylistener
04-05-2017, 11:38 PM
Agree with him???
Thumbs up some more

____

Sorry Bro sadfa.. For you, *2 Thumbs up* :)

mike3329
04-05-2017, 11:39 PM
Agree with him???
Thumbs up some more

____

Yes, it was sadfa who said it...I was just quoting him. :)

AlexTan07
05-05-2017, 12:13 AM
Nice one sis. sorry for being late to the party. i sometimes masturbate under the desk with a orgasmic expression, hoping any hot female colleague to walk by and offers to help. but no one yet. keep on the good breakfast! makes me full for whole day!

Rain-Men
05-05-2017, 12:29 AM
Nice pics sus esther...absolutely luv them..keep ur "cool..without clothes'" pics cumming :)

kopigahdai
05-05-2017, 12:59 AM
Next thing those haters going to say is even post-its can be photoshopped in... Hahahaa

I've never masturbated in office before but if you keep serving these delicious breakfast Sis, I might just start doing so!

Wu Song Jr
05-05-2017, 06:25 AM
Sar-Pork too.

Return 10 Big Huat Arh !! :D

Lexico
05-05-2017, 06:25 AM
sis, can show some pussy photos as well? Love your photos. Fcuked those naysayers....

DyPM
05-05-2017, 07:08 AM
Thumbs up here too

Thumbs up also

ItsEsther
05-05-2017, 08:57 AM
Wow..all the thumbs up for Bro Sadfa and Mike. But in SBF, shouldnt it be cocks up? :p:p:p

Hehe.. good morning everyone. TGIF! Your deluxe special breakfast for Friday and hope you guys have a GREAT WEEKEND 😘

http://i64.tinypic.com/2d8s5mx.jpg

storylistener
05-05-2017, 09:15 AM
We all love you, Sis Esther :)
Thank you for preparing such delicious deluxe breakfast for us.. :)
Hope more will come soon :)
Have a nice day ahead, Sis Esther.. :)

Olduser
05-05-2017, 09:25 AM
We all love you, Sis Esther
Thank you for preparing such delicious deluxe breakfast for us..
Hope more will come soon :)
Have a nice day ahead, Sis Esther.. :)

Agreed bro.... :)

niakon
05-05-2017, 09:27 AM
Wow beautiful pink pussy esther sis. All that juices :eek: I bet it taste heavenly whoever had the chance to lick up and down in big strokes :D

restlessDD
05-05-2017, 09:42 AM
Wow..all the thumbs up for Bro Sadfa and Mike. But in SBF, shouldnt it be cocks up? :p:p:p

Hehe.. good morning everyone. TGIF! Your deluxe special breakfast for Friday and hope you guys have a GREAT WEEKEND 😘

Wow!!! Super wet!! I like!!!

restlessDD
05-05-2017, 09:49 AM
Thanks for being so supportive bros :o:o:o

Even if I'm fake, no harm to just enjoy the delicious meals I served right... :rolleyes:

Yup exactly... Sbf is a lalaland after all... And the delicious food you serve is immaculate 😍😍

HC NEWBIRD
05-05-2017, 09:56 AM
[
Sis.

Will we get to see lower for the long weekend?

@
[/COLOR]

Wow Wow,

Thks very much for showing all the way.

Yummy TGIF.

mike3329
05-05-2017, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE=ItsEsther;15903758]Wow..all the thumbs up for Bro Sadfa and Mike. But in SBF, shouldnt it be cocks up? :p:p:p

Wow n Wow. What a great looking steaming hot and wet ham chin pang for breakfast. Esther,u are the best! Tq

Can't stay, must go and pay homage to this succulent image that is making me squirm in my seat....slurp, slurp....:D

edwintantan
05-05-2017, 10:07 AM
Wow sis Esther that is so hot and wet breakfast

JustANewbie
05-05-2017, 10:11 AM
Wow..all the thumbs up for Bro Sadfa and Mike. But in SBF, shouldnt it be cocks up?

Thanks so much sis! Beautiful!

jjlsk777
05-05-2017, 10:22 AM

Thanks for the deluxe breakfast. That is a good one.

ah rat
05-05-2017, 10:41 AM
Hehe.. good morning everyone. TGIF! Your deluxe special breakfast for Friday and hope you guys have a GREAT WEEKEND ��

Deluxe Abalone breakfast. Can last until tomorrow :p :D

mike3329
05-05-2017, 10:46 AM
Looking at the sumptuous wet ham chin pang makes me wonder how lovingly Esther must have prepared it....she was slowly and then quickly rubbing it, thinking of all the hard cocks she has created. Her sweet, aromatic love juices started oozing out as she stroked faster and faster..as she teased her hidden clit that is now getting erect and so sensitive too...until she came, so hard that even her toes curled and legs shuddered. She squirted more cream....There, breakfast for the boys and girls is now ready...a steaming, hot ham chin pang!

She enjoyed preparing it every bit as much as we are all enjoying partaking of it...Tq Esther :p

blackface
05-05-2017, 11:04 AM
Return 10 Big Huat Arh !! :D

Good morning clone master . Why you need to have so much points for ?

Wu Song Jr = clone master = grayface = blackfacenodick = bfacefarter
= ladyboyBface = blackerface = blackfaceborji = orbinblackface = knncborbin= MerlinW = kpkblppl2

I am only interested in exposing fake female clones in sbf. ( Deborah & NataliDi & lynntann )

I have already proven that the clone master is INDEED A TRULY COWARD . Why don't you use your main account to talk to me ? It only makes YOU look more stupid clone master .

I have heard that the COWARD CLONE MASTER Wu Song Jr fucked fake female imposters resulting giving birth to ladyboys .

Please do not up me unless I up you . My posts are meant for the 2 fake female imposters . If you do not like what I post you can choose to put me in your Ignore List .

Clone your asshole la clone .. :D
Hohoho your smelly chee la hohoho ... hahahaa....
If buay song go find SL or bangla la knn cag hkg ...
You don't know what is family ? coz you're a disgrace to your family.. letting others troubling your family and just keep quiet .. ? What a disgrace ... !!!
I warn you again ... don't mess around with Alice ...

blackface
05-05-2017, 11:07 AM
So whats your point.

This Esther not asking for money or gifts.
Maybe she ask for points. So wat.

No loss to us even if she got huge dick posting his frens nekid photos to prove his point. Which means ice cream for US
______
Exchange points imposter ma

My point is that don't assume that you see a female nick that nick is a female nick. Unless you meet " her " in real life . You ought to know don't believe everything you see online. I am only here to expose fake female imposters . :D

Kelvyn
05-05-2017, 11:12 AM
Not sure why there are overly paranoid bros who think that I'm faking and what do I benefit from that, I dont know.
Like what Bro Jiejiejiawo said, yes, photos can be inverted.
As for the mole/no mole. Depending on angles, lightings etc... sometimes its there sometimes its not. I dont know how to explain that and dont see a need to justify myself to those who dont believe me.
Here are some photos to prove that I am NOT A FAKE.
If you dont believe or dont like what you see, you can ignore my thread. If you like, you are more than welcome to stay. Each has its own.
If nobody likes what you're seeing, its fine, I will take my leave too :)

http://i67.tinypic.com/vh87qs.jpg
http://i63.tinypic.com/wi20wi.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/1449xyp.jpg

Looking at those big melons of sis esther really make me bth. Gotta go release in office now.

rottenday
05-05-2017, 11:28 AM
What a delicious breakfast set today!! Thanks Esther :)

FUNNYANDHORNY
05-05-2017, 11:35 AM
[QUOTE=ah rat;15904060]Deluxe Abalone breakfast. Can last until tomorrow /QUOTE]

Bro ah rat,
join me....:D:D:D

michael_368
05-05-2017, 11:55 AM
sis Ester,

Thanks for the breakfast photo.
I do enjoy it very in my privacy watching here in my cubical here. hehehe:D

ET
05-05-2017, 12:00 PM
Not sure why there are overly paranoid bros who think that I'm faking and what do I benefit from that, I dont know.
Like what Bro Jiejiejiawo said, yes, photos can be inverted.
As for the mole/no mole. Depending on angles, lightings etc... sometimes its there sometimes its not. I dont know how to explain that and dont see a need to justify myself to those who dont believe me.
Here are some photos to prove that I am NOT A FAKE.
If you dont believe or dont like what you see, you can ignore my thread. If you like, you are more than welcome to stay. Each has its own.
If nobody likes what you're seeing, its fine, I will take my leave too :)

http://i67.tinypic.com/vh87qs.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/wi20wi.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/1449xyp.jpg
Wan lan eh.. Eddie Tan is horny liao

NewsMedia
05-05-2017, 12:07 PM

Wooo lovely pussy you got Sis!!

iori71
05-05-2017, 01:03 PM
Wow ItsEsther, Your bf is so lucky to have you!

storylistener
05-05-2017, 01:04 PM
Wow ItsEsther, Your bf is so lucky to have you!

Totally agreed..

whhy
05-05-2017, 01:11 PM

Nice and juicy. Would like to try this deluxe breakfast. 🤤

wk23
05-05-2017, 02:21 PM

Done shoot in this juicy pussy in my office toilet. Thanks esther. more to come

kinergy
05-05-2017, 02:24 PM
Nice and juicy. Would like to try this deluxe breakfast. 🤤

Rushing to toilet looking at this deluxe breakfast :D

iamhornynow
05-05-2017, 03:03 PM
What a lovely pussy sis. Makes me want to lick it.

Hornyong
05-05-2017, 03:24 PM

me too.
_____

pitilon
05-05-2017, 03:30 PM

Yes, and very juicy too

ItsEsther
05-05-2017, 03:45 PM
Seems like more bros are more sexcited over juicy stuff than 2 paus :p
Here's another one for the bros that prefer au-natural. *Friday Special*

http://i64.tinypic.com/2gydtmq.jpg

fudgedmess
05-05-2017, 03:46 PM

TGIF indeed! Thanks sis for this!

Must lick gao song song!

rottenday
05-05-2017, 03:54 PM

Not only breakfast, got tea-break specials as well :D
Thanks Esther!!!!!!

storylistener
05-05-2017, 03:54 PM
Thank you soooooo much.. Sis Esther.. :)
Thank you for pampering us today :)

GreyMatter
05-05-2017, 03:58 PM
Beware of fake female imposters . It doesn't mean that she has a female nick you assume her to be a " female " . It doesn't mean that she can write stories about " herself " she is a " female " . It doesn't mean that " she " can post female pictures of " herself " in the nude she is a " female " . The only way to confirm that " she " is a real " female " is to meet " her " in person by a reputable bro . :) For all you know it could be a guy hiding behind that keyboard pretending to be a female .

Very well said . Never totally believe what you see online. :D

storylistener
05-05-2017, 04:07 PM
Not only breakfast, got tea-break specials as well :D
Thanks Esther!!!!!!

Dinner specials? Supper specials?:o:):p

HC NEWBIRD
05-05-2017, 04:44 PM
Hi Good sunday morning my good fren, HC NEWBIRD...T.Q for yr welcome :)..lai, lai join me to camp here to view more of TS' daring pixs ;)...haha.

Paging Bro Rickey.

Hurry!!

@

knnbzaimas
05-05-2017, 04:53 PM
Dinner specials? Supper specials?:o:):p

Yeah, all specials welcome :D

whhy
05-05-2017, 05:22 PM

you have a nice pussy. i don't mind eating everyday and night. i will help you to lick it dry. :p:p

iHANDJOBLOVER
05-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Sis,

😉 good to finger while I fap.😄

hamandegg
05-05-2017, 05:49 PM
Thanks sis Esther for sharing your sweet pussy pic! :)

mike3329
05-05-2017, 07:14 PM

Looks like you are another wanker just like us except that u use a toy whilst we make do with your hot pics and our fertile imagination.

That pink toy must have worked very hard. It is coated with your sweet creamy pussy juice. Do you need one of the boys to lick it clean; followed by licking your dripping wet pussy too? I am sure there will be plenty of horny volunteers from SBF who are already weak at their knees after fapping all day at the office!

Looking forward to even more appetising meals...how about a pic of the pink toy hard at work?....sticking out from that pleasure cave..please. :D

strikeback4
05-05-2017, 07:25 PM
Office never try before

I try before during my reservist in camp, the feeling abit scary and shiok, HJ in the toilet while listening to hear if anybody else is entering the toilet, once got ppl enter, i temp stop, and when they left i continue.... :D

Rickey
05-05-2017, 08:35 PM
Paging Bro Rickey.

Hurry!!

@

Wow..all the thumbs up for Bro Sadfa and Mike. But in SBF, shouldnt it be cocks up? :p

T.Q. bro HC NEWBIRD for paging me :)...omg !...wat a fresh, pinkish, succulent & spread-open pussy...tat is bald for bros here to taste :p...haha

sadfa
05-05-2017, 08:49 PM
Office never try before

I try before during my reservist in camp, the feeling abit scary and shiok, HJ in the toilet while listening to hear if anybody else is entering the toilet, once got ppl enter, i temp stop, and when they left i continue.... :D

Those using the toilet over heard talking.

"Why that cubicle occupied so long?
Ghost inside ar? "

His fren say "Ghost my head LA.
That idiot inside masturbating again LA. "
_______
Exchange points already know ma

sadfa
05-05-2017, 08:54 PM

Lai lai lai!!

CSI experts quickly come in n say how this is not genuine.

How the pussy must belong to Viet or Thai. Or how the lips not genuine. Must b made of plastic
______
Exchange points genuine ma

storylistener
05-05-2017, 09:31 PM
Lai lai lai!!

How the pussy must belong to Viet or Thai. Or how the lips not genuine. Must b made of plastic
______

Haha!! Your feedback power sia.. *Thumbs & cock up for You* :)
If they can identify, they are really experts..

UKpound
05-05-2017, 10:11 PM
Lai lai lai!!

______

Then ask to write "Esther" on a paper and take pic again? :D

strikeback4
05-05-2017, 10:30 PM
Those using the toilet over heard talking.

"Why that cubicle occupied so long?
Ghost inside ar? "

His fren say "Ghost my head LA.
That idiot inside masturbating again LA. "
_______
Exchange points already know ma

Hahaha, maybe that really happen, too bad 5 days straight in camp... no chance to release :D

Shadow_warrior
06-05-2017, 01:16 AM
Beware of fake female imposters . It doesn't mean that she has a female nick you assume her to be a " female " . It doesn't mean that she can write stories about " herself " she is a " female " . It doesn't mean that " she " can post female pictures of " herself " in the nude she is a " female " . The only way to confirm that " she " is a real " female " is to meet " her " in person by a reputable bro . :) For all you know it could be a guy hiding behind that keyboard pretending to be a female .

bro, actually I would say does it really matter?

if the TS is a girl she is posting her real pictures. Maybe not?

We are men we are posting pictures of other girls everyday. So its funny we demand others to fall in line and TS needs to be the girl in the picture as well

CSI and kill the thread, they just killed one at the other section. I feel sorry for the lady/guy/ts. What did she do so wrong? Are we SBF mafia?

Even if its not the lady or a man, its just sharing of pictures that she took the time to put up.

But I have seen mass zapping that is just cyberbullying and the TS was just sharing pictures she claim was hers. Again, we throw the stone at her/him that its not her pictures, I doubt many/any of us are really posting our own pictures of ourselves in SBF.

Shadow_warrior
06-05-2017, 01:20 AM
"Haha.

Clap clap.

Show those CSI experts a big middle finger.

Let these gei qiang fucking morons post their expert CSI opinions some more.

Say how the photo got mole n old pictures left breast occupy 2 kg mass but now how come 3 kg?

Seems like u r those who can't b challenge wan.
I challenge that u cannot b fucked. Haha"

sadfa is absolutely right, some bros here are going overboard doing CSI on this hotty's posting.

In fact, the one who should be upset is her office manager responsible for ensuring no misuse of office supplies, in this case all those post-it notes! Using them as pasties to cover a nipple and pussy is a definite abuse and affront to those delectable, yummy fapping stimulants!

As for the 'fucking challenge', my own take is that TS is a self-confident, sexy, hotty who chooses who she will allow to fuck. In fact, with her voracious appetite she will probably fuck who she wants and not the other way round. She is definitely highly fuckable (mean't to be a compliment) just as she is great fapping material! :D

clap clap clap....thumbs up to your comment bro.

next all these guys might be saying one pic got hair one pic less hair maybe?

sadfa
06-05-2017, 01:44 AM
Then ask to write "Esther" on a paper and take pic again? :D

U haven't heard meh.
Post it note is Photoshop one la.
Don't say 'Esther '.
U want to put nric number also can.
______
Exchange points is Photoshop ma

sadfa
06-05-2017, 01:48 AM
bro, actually I would say does it really matter?

if the TS is a girl she is posting her real pictures. Maybe not?

We are men we are posting pictures of other girls everyday. So its funny we demand others to fall in line and TS needs to be the girl in the picture as well

CSI and kill the thread, they just killed one at the other section. I feel sorry for the lady/guy/ts. What did she do so wrong? Are we SBF mafia?

Even if its not the lady or a man, its just sharing of pictures that she took the time to put up.

But I have seen mass zapping that is just cyberbullying and the TS was just sharing pictures she claim was hers. Again, we throw the stone at her/him that its not her pictures, I doubt many/any of us are really posting our own pictures of ourselves in SBF.

As long as the ger not making something from it, like asking money for her nude photos but actually is steal from others. Who the fuck cares

If it's a guy or ger who post fake photos, then its actually sad la. No point cyber bullying la

These ppl so smart, should work for NASA n homeland security n scrutinize photos n videos to find fakes.
______
Exchange points scrutinize ma

sadfa
06-05-2017, 01:50 AM
clap clap clap....thumbs up to your comment bro.

next all these guys might be saying one pic got hair one pic less hair maybe?

You also another one.
I'm the one who said it first OK.
Thumbs up somemore
_____
Exchange points plagiarize ma

Shadow_warrior
06-05-2017, 02:34 AM
You also another one.
I'm the one who said it first OK.
Thumbs up somemore
_____
Exchange points plagiarize ma

doesn't matter. no points or money to get.

wangzzz
06-05-2017, 05:24 AM
!

Bumps!

I had no doubts when I bumped 1st May.

jasminee
06-05-2017, 05:34 AM
How to train our eyes to be sharp, teach leh :D

Some guys are born with it haahaa :D too bad if you dont have sharp eye sight :p

jasminee
06-05-2017, 05:37 AM
Sis, sounds like you everyday zao geng in the office... i would love to be your colleague working beside and inside you... lol

Not everyday lah but sometime only:p

Sky88
06-05-2017, 06:19 AM
Good morning Esther. Love your pics

FUNNYANDHORNY
06-05-2017, 08:31 AM

We are all still hungry for more....:D:D:D

Cando
06-05-2017, 08:53 AM
omg !...wat a fresh, pinkish, succulent & spread-open pussy...tat is bald for bros here to taste :p...haha

Bro Rickey.

Ho-say boh?

Lets have bak kut teh breakfast?

strikeback4
06-05-2017, 09:21 AM
emm chill man... no need to get agitated if she is a real girl or not....

Defined
06-05-2017, 02:14 PM
emm chill man... no need to get agitated if she is a real girl or not....

Agreed, just lay back and enjoy the pics :cool:

AG04AG
06-05-2017, 02:32 PM
Thanks for being so supportive bros :o:o:o

Even if I'm fake, no harm to just enjoy the delicious meals I served right... :rolleyes:

Thumbs up.... support TS. Like your photos.

Rickey
06-05-2017, 02:57 PM
Bro Rickey.

Ho-say boh?

Lets have bak kut teh breakfast?
Char pu tor lah, bro Cando...u leh ?...kamsia, kamsia for yr concern. :)...dinno u like to eat buk kut teh so much ;)...now too late for b/f liao...but I like to eat abalone better leh :p...haha.

Waiting to see more photos from TS

Laolucas
06-05-2017, 03:33 PM

Do I have the chance to see your 'sometime only'?

:D

mike3329
06-05-2017, 04:05 PM

Yes jasminee, more fapping materials from the hot female SBY forummers would be most welcome.

Esther has provided some fantastic breakfasts and tea-breaks and we look forward to more goodies from her...but variety is the spice of life.

Hopefully Esther does not mind sharing her thread...so jasminee; as Laolucas said...can we have a sample of your 'sometime only'? :)

strikeback4
06-05-2017, 04:41 PM
Yes jasminee, more fapping materials from the hot female SBY forummers would be most welcome.

Esther has provided some fantastic breakfasts and tea-breaks and we look forward to more goodies from her...but variety is the spice of life.

Hopefully Esther does not mind sharing her thread...so jasminee; as Laolucas said...can we have a sample of your 'sometime only'? :)

Sharing is caring... hahaha

GrayCloud
06-05-2017, 05:37 PM
Agreed, just lay back and enjoy the pics :cool:

Same here too :cool:

ItsEsther
06-05-2017, 10:20 PM

Sure I wouldnt mind! Would love to see another beautiful babe too :p

Jasmine please? :o

storylistener
06-05-2017, 11:29 PM
Any weekend treats? :P

strikeback4
06-05-2017, 11:33 PM

Even esther has request Jasmine for some treats :p

MasterStroker
06-05-2017, 11:41 PM
Thumbs up here too

Thumbs up toes up too

grasshoppers
06-05-2017, 11:51 PM

Don't sometime lah, please make it more times or every time :D

Pebbled
07-05-2017, 12:09 AM

Paging for sis Jasmine ..... :)

jasminee
07-05-2017, 05:19 AM

you can always see many ladies zaogeng in public mah i got nothing nice to show lah heehee :D

Don't sometime lah, please make it more times or every time :D

cannot be too often if not guys will get bored over it and will not feel excited seeing me zaogeng anymore lolzzzz shhhhh :p

jasminee
07-05-2017, 05:33 AM

Hopefully Esther does not mind sharing her thread...so jasminee; as Laolucas said...can we have a sample of your 'sometime only'?

sorry guys im not so darling to post my photo here hope you guys dont be angry ok :p im more of looking around and reading the forum and being kpo want to be "active" to take part in someway so i post some comment here to talk a bit and chat a little :)

Sure I wouldnt mind! Would love to see another beautiful babe too

Jasmine please?

anyway thanks sister ItsEsther for being so friendly and welcome me to post in her thread :) well i can say you got a nice body and beautiful heart darling mucksss :)

Even esther has request Jasmine for some treats

even if im darling enough to post my photo in sbf how would dare to post in sister ItsEsther thread when you guys all are so excited with her great assets haahaa im sure you guys will be comparing the photo loh.

Laolucas
07-05-2017, 07:24 AM
you can always see many ladies zaogeng in public mah i got nothing nice to show lah heehee :D

Maybe it's just me... i never ger that special chance to see ladies zao geng... need to open my eyes more bigger.

Sky88
07-05-2017, 07:26 AM
haha... Jasmine next up!!

Iluvfish
07-05-2017, 07:42 AM
Keep it up TS...

strikeback4
07-05-2017, 09:46 AM
camping for more :D:p

NoPuffMan
07-05-2017, 04:12 PM
Any weekend special? :D

siamkia49
07-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Any weekend special? :D

People busy humping with bf lah... lol :p

strikeback4
07-05-2017, 05:38 PM
People busy humping with bf lah... lol :p

lol than we wait for video :p

lancelim
07-05-2017, 08:16 PM
By my ex colleague, intern and institute alumnus and a milf during my part time job eons ago.

CommHQ
07-05-2017, 08:19 PM
By my ex colleague, intern and institute alumnus and a milf during my part time job eons ago.

They masturbated for you?

strikeback4
07-05-2017, 08:29 PM

whoa so daring :eek:

Lorres
07-05-2017, 08:48 PM
This thread is amazing!

lancelim
07-05-2017, 09:43 PM
They masturbated for you?

Yes... my work needs quite a bit of OT... that's when things get interesting when everyone's guard is down after the bosses left. The OT I mean is till after midnight when the security also hardly check.

It's also this time when I get to see a lot of zg from my colleagues and more intimate topics.

strikeback4
07-05-2017, 09:48 PM
Yes... my work needs quite a bit of OT... that's when things get interesting when everyone's guard is down after the bosses left. The OT I mean is till after midnight when the security also hardly check.

It's also this time when I get to see a lot of zg from my colleagues and more intimate topics.

LOL next thing you know, everyone want to know where you work at? :p

lancelim
07-05-2017, 09:49 PM
whoa so daring :eek:

Twice was accidental. We were drying clothes in the handicapped toilet after dinner because of heavy rain. At first i told her I will remove my shirt to dry then let her use. She say it's ok and she just removed her shirt. Awkward moments was immediately gone after the gesture.

Another was my colleague leaned over and pass me some information. Her boobs were on my hand but I didn't notice. I moved and accidentally brushed them. Later that evening she asked me to follow her to somewhere. Rest was history.

land cruiser II
08-05-2017, 12:46 AM
It's like one of my favorite thing to do while in office especially after one round of scanning all the OLs...

HC NEWBIRD
08-05-2017, 08:25 AM
lol than we wait for video :p

Still waiting.

@

strikeback4
08-05-2017, 11:23 AM
Twice was accidental. We were drying clothes in the handicapped toilet after dinner because of heavy rain. At first i told her I will remove my shirt to dry then let her use. She say it's ok and she just removed her shirt. Awkward moments was immediately gone after the gesture.

Another was my colleague leaned over and pass me some information. Her boobs were on my hand but I didn't notice. I moved and accidentally brushed them. Later that evening she asked me to follow her to somewhere. Rest was history.

Haha, nice advice, must try that next time :p

edwintantan
08-05-2017, 01:44 PM
Sis Esther
Today u forget to prepare breakfast for us

restlessDD
08-05-2017, 02:21 PM
Sis Esther

Ya boy.. Lunch time also passed liao... Hungry... 😥

restlessDD
08-05-2017, 02:22 PM

Bro.. I'm up for some history lesson.. Care to share? 😉

mike3329
08-05-2017, 03:17 PM
Sis Esther

Esther's battery driven pink egg-beater probably ran out of power this morning. She will be back once she is able to whip up the cream to a nice froth...hopefully by tea. She will not let us down!

strikeback4
08-05-2017, 03:30 PM
Esther's battery driven pink egg-beater probably ran out of power this morning. She will be back once she is able to whip up the cream to a nice froth...hopefully by tea. She will not let us down!

Have to wait for dinner or supper time, extra "Juicy" :D:D:D

NoPuffMan
08-05-2017, 05:30 PM

Yes, I love history too :)

ItsEsther
08-05-2017, 05:34 PM
Sorry bros to have let you all go hungry! No kinky photo today but something kinky happened:p
Was wearing a super short dress and my office lift is down today. Had lunch with a colleague that's not station in my office and while going up the stairs back to office, he was walking behind me and said he could see my panty!!! 😳😳😳
He was really open, and asked if i could show him what panty i'm wearing and i blushed instantly... but without much hesitation, i pulled my dress up and let him have a quick look. He then asked if he could take a pic of just my panty and of cos I shyly agreed:p
After he left the office, he whatsapped me my photo and told me he loves this cute little panty of mine hehe... 😘

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qajkfa.jpg

restlessDD
08-05-2017, 05:36 PM
Wow... Just in time for dinner..

lonelyguyforyou
08-05-2017, 05:44 PM
Sorry bros to have let you all go hungry! No kinky photo today but something kinky happened:p
Was wearing a super short dress and my office lift is down today. Had lunch with a colleague that's not station in my office and while going up the stairs back to office, he was walking behind me and said he could see my panty!!! ������
He was really open, and asked if i could show him what panty i'm wearing and i blushed instantly... but without much hesitation, i pulled my dress up and let him have a quick look. He then asked if he could take a pic of just my panty and of cos I shyly agreed:p
After he left the office, he whatsapped me my photo and told me he loves this cute little panty of mine hehe... ��

Good Good!!

el03
08-05-2017, 05:45 PM
And today is just one of those days. This morning felt a little horny while at work. Though my bf fed me last night but I didnt had enough and was running late for work this morning so have to satisfy myself once i reach office :o
Just a humble selfie of myself... hope you guys like it :p

http://i67.tinypic.com/1569seq.jpg

Nice Sis! Loving it 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

MasterStroker
08-05-2017, 06:11 PM
Was wearing a super short dress and my office lift is down today. Had lunch with a colleague that's not station in my office and while going up the stairs back to office, he was walking behind me and said he could see my panty!!! 😳😳😳
After he left the office, he whatsapped me my photo and told me he loves this cute little panty of mine hehe... 😘

How I wish my lady colleagues would let me take pics too!

land cruiser II
08-05-2017, 06:33 PM

Nice one sister... I always tell my female colleagues if they zao geng and disturb by telling her to take responsibilities if I have a reaction.... But nothing juicy like yours ever happened lei. Maybe next time I should be bold and ask if she can show me what she's wearing lol

Iluvfish
08-05-2017, 06:44 PM
Nice updates....

storylistener
08-05-2017, 06:46 PM
Sis Esther has chased our Monday Blues away & ended our day with a sweet note. :)

Blackenrose
08-05-2017, 06:48 PM

Admire your courage Esther :) You look great!

Sky88
08-05-2017, 06:48 PM
Was wearing a super short dress and my office lift is down today. Had lunch with a colleague that's not station in my office and while going up the stairs back to office, he was walking behind me and said he could see my panty!!! ������
After he left the office, he whatsapped me my photo and told me he loves this cute little panty of mine hehe... ��

Beautiful. ..

edwintantan
08-05-2017, 07:23 PM
Wow like that also can
Next time if he ask can see what inside panty .. how .. haha

Crocodial
08-05-2017, 08:54 PM
Wow like that also can

Ask him go SBF see pics :D

jasminee
08-05-2017, 09:08 PM
Maybe it's just me... i never ger that special chance to see ladies zao geng... need to open my eyes more bigger.

Too bad loh heehee :p
You can always open your eyes bigger but just dont see until your mouth also open big big can already :D

sub51
08-05-2017, 09:11 PM

Awesomr n nice ..

DyPM
08-05-2017, 09:14 PM
Too bad loh heehee :p
You can always open your eyes bigger but just dont see until your mouth also open big big can already :D

Mouth open big big still ok, don't form an obvious tent at the pants can already :D

mike3329
08-05-2017, 09:18 PM
Wow like that also can

Haha...U have a short memory. Dear Esther has already generously shown all of us here what is inside that tantalising little panty. In fact, we were so taken by her beautiful, succulent, wet pussy that we requested she consider giving us a pic of that pink toy half inserted. That would make fantastic fapping material indeed. No harm asking and hoping! :D

Rickey
08-05-2017, 09:42 PM
Sorry bros ! No kinky photo today but something kinky happened
Was wearing a super short dress and my office lift is down today. Had lunch with a colleague that's not station in my office and while going up the stairs back to office, he was walking behind me and said he could see my panty!!! 😳
He was really open, and asked if i could show him what panty i'm wearing and i blushed instantly... but without much hesitation, i pulled my dress up and let him have a quick look. He then asked if he could take a pic of just my panty and of cos I shyly agreed

Me too !...I love tis cute little panties of yours ! :p;)...can i hv it as a souvenir, my dear ?? :p...haha

Rickey
08-05-2017, 09:47 PM
Admire your courage Esther :) You look great!
You too !...u r just as courageous & u look just as great if not greater in the thread below ;)

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=609938&page=86

strikeback4
08-05-2017, 09:53 PM
woohoo nice panty :D

BTech
08-05-2017, 10:43 PM

Why do you blank out your shoes ???
Are your shoes so unique that only u have them n afraid ppl recognize you by your shoes ??

tinglerz
08-05-2017, 11:05 PM

Cute little panties..and also nice pair of legs you have there sis ;)

ItsEsther
08-05-2017, 11:13 PM
Why do you blank out your shoes ???
Are your shoes so unique that only u have them n afraid ppl recognize you by your shoes ??

Why are you so bothered by me blanking out my shoes?
Are you that eager to CSI people that you hope they leave details out for you to try and have a chance to feed on your superiority complex? :rolleyes:

sadfa
08-05-2017, 11:16 PM
Why are you so bothered by me blanking out my shoes?
Are you that eager to CSI people that you hope they leave details out for you to try and have a chance to feed on your superiority complex? :rolleyes:

What so special about yr shoes.
Or u got hoof feet? Haha
Next time don't wear lo. Or yr pedi also special
_____
EXCHANGE points special ma

ItsEsther
08-05-2017, 11:19 PM
What so special about yr shoes.
Or u got hoof feet? Haha
Next time don't wear lo. Or yr pedi also special
_____
EXCHANGE points special ma

Very curious about my shoes huh? You wanna chew on them? :p

sadfa
08-05-2017, 11:24 PM

Knn I not dog. Suck on toes can consider
_____
Exchange points insulting ma

storylistener
08-05-2017, 11:25 PM

Haha.. some of us are curious.. :p

lancelim
09-05-2017, 07:40 AM

I shall start on the second story first.

My project team was facing some real difficult demanding customers that we were working late till after midnight often. It was this time my partner at work was getting impressed with me for solving problems for her. It was also this time I noticed she started getting a little bit too comfortable with me.

It was dress down Friday and she was in tank top and jeggings. While working late into the night we ordered delivery. It was during dinner I noticed she getting a bit touchy with me and she keep bending forward while talking to me, at times her boobs on my arm. She starting getting touchy recently but it wasn't so aggressive like dinner.

When the rest of the team had left, she told me she needed help with some equipment. When i turned over her bra strap was down on one side and she gently pulled my hand and ask me to follow her. Halfway down, she pulled me into the handicapped toilet.

She pushed me against the wall and told me "if you don't fuck me hard tonight you ain't going home. I noticed how you been looking at me and I'm waiting for this chance!" In her low breathless voice. She had my pants down after say that and she took my dick in her mouth.

She was struggling to take it full length because my size is usually big for petite girls. My demon was let loose and I just pull her hair and shove my dick down her throat. She was gagging but enjoying it.

I took off her tank top and pulled down her bra cup and straps and attacked her A cup tits and nipples. She started getting breathless and started to beg me to fuck her. I took off her jeggings and stuffed her thong into her mouth. In one swift motion I went deep into her.

I was going fast and hard. At the same time I started to finger her ass. She was so sensitive that she kept cumming. She was wasted and weak. I rested her on a ledge and shove my dick into her tight arse. It was pain and pleasure for her. Thick juices kept cumming from her pussy. After she cummed hard for one last time, I sat her down on the toilet bowl and sprayed my cum on her face, boobs and bra. Even her thong got a bit of my cum.

I cleaned her up and help her get dressed. She thanked me for reliving her stress although her pussy and ass were sore.

There were some more actions following this but the sexual tension was not as high. Sadly, she left the company few months later.

HC NEWBIRD
09-05-2017, 08:20 AM
Sis,

Any surprise for us today?

@

Tuanehkia
09-05-2017, 08:24 AM
You always carry a cap in your wallet?

strikeback4
09-05-2017, 09:07 AM
Haha.. some of us are curious.. :p

shoe fetish, lol

ET
09-05-2017, 09:30 AM
What new today

Botakhead
09-05-2017, 10:35 AM
Masturbation during work under the table.

restlessDD
09-05-2017, 10:42 AM

My project team was facing some real difficult demanding customers that we were working late till after midnight often. It was this time my partner at work was getting impressed with me for solving problems for her. It was also this time I noticed she started getting a little bit too comfortable with me.

It was dress down Friday and she was in tank top and jeggings. While working late into the night we ordered delivery. It was during dinner I noticed she getting a bit touchy with me and she keep bending forward while talking to me, at times her boobs on my arm. She starting getting touchy recently but it wasn't so aggressive like dinner.

When the rest of the team had left, she told me she needed help with some equipment. When i turned over her bra strap was down on one side and she gently pulled my hand and ask me to follow her. Halfway down, she pulled me into the handicapped toilet.

She pushed me against the wall and told me "if you don't fuck me hard tonight you ain't going home. I noticed how you been looking at me and I'm waiting for this chance!" In her low breathless voice. She had my pants down after say that and she took my dick in her mouth.

She was struggling to take it full length because my size is usually big for petite girls. My demon was let loose and I just pull her hair and shove my dick down her throat. She was gagging but enjoying it.

I took off her tank top and pulled down her bra cup and straps and attacked her A cup tits and nipples. She started getting breathless and started to beg me to fuck her. I took off her jeggings and stuffed her thong into her mouth. In one swift motion I went deep into her.

I was going fast and hard. At the same time I started to finger her ass. She was so sensitive that she kept cumming. She was wasted and weak. I rested her on a ledge and shove my dick into her tight arse. It was pain and pleasure for her. Thick juices kept cumming from her pussy. After she cummed hard for one last time, I sat her down on the toilet bowl and sprayed my cum on her face, boobs and bra. Even her thong got a bit of my cum.

I cleaned her up and help her get dressed. She thanked me for reliving her stress although her pussy and ass were sore.

There were some more actions following this but the sexual tension was not as high. Sadly, she left the company few months later.

Nice history bro... You didn't keep in touch with her?

I miss my petite ex-girlfriend too... Sometimes they can be so horny...

pitilon
09-05-2017, 10:42 AM

Nice share bro :)

ItsEsther
09-05-2017, 10:48 AM
Good morning bros/sis!
While alone in a hotel :p

http://i64.tinypic.com/10dyvyx.jpg

restlessDD
09-05-2017, 10:51 AM
Good morning bros/sis!

Wow... Why never call me???

lancelim
09-05-2017, 11:00 AM
Nice history bro... You didn't keep in touch with her?

I miss my petite ex-girlfriend too... Sometimes they can be so horny...

Nope. Last heard she's married.

NoPuffMan
09-05-2017, 11:03 AM
Good morning bros/sis!

Good morning sis, thanks for serving brunch! :)

uniqlo1101
09-05-2017, 11:14 AM
Good morn

want me to accompany you

storylistener
09-05-2017, 11:18 AM
Thank you, Sis Esther for such delicious brunch..:)
Today is eve of public holiday, do we get more meals today? :p

ItsEsther
09-05-2017, 11:59 AM
*Holiday Special*

While colleagues are away for lunch. Naughty boobies took a quick peep of the office and now resting on my desk :p
http://i65.tinypic.com/2r75zcp.jpg

ET
09-05-2017, 12:06 PM
Good morning bros/sis!

*Holiday Special*

While colleagues are away for lunch. Naughty boobies took a quick peep of the office and now resting on my desk :p
Wait say in hotel then now say in office

ET
09-05-2017, 12:13 PM

Full size naked pic with face is better

siamkia49
09-05-2017, 12:13 PM

The hotel pic may be taken earlier la not real time...
Do u want TS to set up a movement chart? :rolleyes:

strikeback4
09-05-2017, 12:23 PM

maybe nearby office got transit hotel? :D

ET
09-05-2017, 12:28 PM
I just find it hard to believe :rolleyes:

maybe nearby office got transit hotel? :D
Hahahahaha :D

storylistener
09-05-2017, 01:37 PM
Wow!! How can we resist such delicious lunch..
Sis Esther, you really have one body of treasures :)
Hope to have more delicious meals from you soon :)

Onlyesterday
09-05-2017, 01:46 PM
Wow!! How can we resist such delicious lunch..
Sis Esther, you really have one body of treasures :)
Hope to have more delicious meals from you soon :)

Similar thoughts :)

ItsEsther
09-05-2017, 02:03 PM

I just find it hard to believe :rolleyes:

Erm Eddie, did I mention that I'm in the hotel at that moment when I posted the photo?
Photo of me while I was in the hotel doesnt mean that I AM in the hotel. Dont get confused.
Its difficult to be posting instant photos all the time so bros here get throw back photos too.

Also, refresh my memory if i ever did welcome you here and ask you to believe.
I did once. But that was a very general one. With photos and name hand-written and that's it if you want to believe or not.
Dont believe then move on to other thread that you can put your trust in :) I dont need yours here.

michael_368
09-05-2017, 02:12 PM
wow sis,
Awesome photos.:D

iHANDJOBLOVER
09-05-2017, 02:18 PM
This thread can Fap & Fap,
saved $$$$.

:D:D

mike3329
09-05-2017, 02:28 PM
Nice pics! Hope to see more of you with your little pink toy. The lucky little fella who gets into that warm, wet crevice and comes out coated with your creamy love juice. Still asking if we can see the little fella at work; half sticking out from your delectable pussy! :)

storylistener
09-05-2017, 02:46 PM
Sis Esther has really put in effort in preparing all meals. :)
Any photos of her are delicacies :p
Thank you so much :) & we all love you.. :)

PUFFIN
09-05-2017, 03:14 PM
Sis Esther has really put in effort in preparing all meals. :)
Any photos of her are delicacies :p
Thank you so much :) & we all love you.. :)

am sure all Bros agree.

whhy
09-05-2017, 03:25 PM
Good morning bros/sis!

Nice. You make me hard and want cum into you. 🤤🤤

Botakhead
09-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Support for more appetising photos.

Botakhead
09-05-2017, 04:49 PM
*Holiday Special*

Feels like holding them and caress softly.

ItsEsther
09-05-2017, 05:54 PM
Good evening bros.
It seems quieter here today. Everyone's away or in holiday mood? :p

Shadow_warrior
09-05-2017, 05:55 PM
Good evening bros.

All waiting for your next juicy pictures. Lol...

ItsEsther
09-05-2017, 06:05 PM
All waiting for your next juicy pictures. Lol...

Today gave already..Max quoted reach :p

Shadow_warrior
09-05-2017, 06:08 PM
Today gave already..Max quoted reach :p

Heh heh. Thanks. It's a nice picture

storylistener
09-05-2017, 06:11 PM
Thought Sis Esther will provide more due to public holiday :p

niakon
09-05-2017, 06:15 PM
Good evening bros.

Still here Sis. Thanks for all the meals you had prepared for us. They are yummylicious :D

ItsEsther
09-05-2017, 06:57 PM
Okay, 3rd photo for the day! Hope everyone welcome Vesak Day with a bang! :p

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ni5qpf.jpg

edwintantan
09-05-2017, 07:06 PM
Wow photo again
Sis Esther never fail us

storylistener
09-05-2017, 07:11 PM
Wow!! Our day end with a bang & of course also one sweet note :)
Thank you very much :)

Bustard
09-05-2017, 08:21 PM
Good morning bros/sis!

OMG so yummy!!!!!

sub51
09-05-2017, 08:39 PM

Wow...this really a big big bang...arrrgh

CommHQ
09-05-2017, 08:46 PM

Thanks for your 3 meals today! :)

Laolucas
09-05-2017, 09:54 PM
Omg.. they look outstanding!

*need CPR from sis Esther...

Rickey
09-05-2017, 10:34 PM
Good morning bros/sis!

Wow !...seeing another notti pix frm the notti young gal (TS)...happy of cos :p...wif 1 of the yummiest pussy ever seen spread so wide open :D...like spreading it for a doc during a medical check down there...haha...looking fwd to enjoy more notti pixs frm TS if she has *wink eyes*

strikeback4
09-05-2017, 11:26 PM

Wow :eek:

Just curious, did you get aroused when you take the photo or is your nipple is born to be that erected?

EricMooSinger
09-05-2017, 11:49 PM
Wow :eek:

Just curious, did you get aroused when you take the photo or is your nipple is born to be that erected?

Wahahaha what a question :D

Tuanehkia
10-05-2017, 12:39 AM
Ready for BF

bighorse
10-05-2017, 12:48 AM
nice photo. believes you have killed many guys here esther

restlessDD
10-05-2017, 12:56 AM

Wow.. Can bang Toto!

restlessDD
10-05-2017, 12:58 AM
Nope. Last heard she's married.

Married can be FB? 😀

Passerby777
10-05-2017, 02:44 AM
Good morning bros/sis!

U r my motivation to login sbf, reading ur thread is like reading straits time . Everyday must read😄😄😜😊😍

Passerby777
10-05-2017, 02:46 AM

*bang , bang , bang

HC NEWBIRD
10-05-2017, 05:30 AM
Wow !...seeing another notti pix frm the notti young gal (TS)...happy of cos :p...wif 1 of the yummiest pussy ever seen spread so wide open :D...like spreading it for a doc during a medical check down there...haha...looking fwd to enjoy more notti pixs frm TS if she has *wink eyes*

Bro,

Continue camping.:D

@
[/COLOR]

flamingo5566
10-05-2017, 08:02 AM
Is this the legendary golden nip?

strikeback4
10-05-2017, 10:54 AM
Wahahaha what a question :D

LOL curious ma... see that kind of nipple making me damn itchy ;)

iHANDJOBLOVER
10-05-2017, 11:46 AM

Bro ah rat will love this.

inteloutside
10-05-2017, 11:57 AM
U r my motivation to login sbf, reading ur thread is like reading straits time . Everyday must read😄😄😜😊😍

If only straits times has full page pussy pic :D

mtnk
10-05-2017, 01:03 PM

Your nipple itchy? :eek:

strikeback4
10-05-2017, 03:17 PM

This 1 not that power compare to Esther

strikeback4
10-05-2017, 03:18 PM
Your nipple itchy? :eek:

Also can, 2IC itchy, want to bonk some1 with a girl of that nipple :p

ah rat
10-05-2017, 03:25 PM

Don't lure me out :D

iHANDJOBLOVER
10-05-2017, 03:41 PM

Bro,

Sharing Is Caring ma:D:p;)

iHANDJOBLOVER
10-05-2017, 03:44 PM

Share, Share.:D

:

My MILF FB, but HJ only.

slientasshole
10-05-2017, 04:22 PM

wah i want to lick that nipple

invertigo
10-05-2017, 08:22 PM
hey sis thanks for the beautiful updates... was at bangkok the past week and cant stop wanking to your pics. haha...

ItsEsther
11-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Morning morning morning all!!! 😘
Hope you all had a good holiday.

http://i66.tinypic.com/vcujdh.jpg

iHANDJOBLOVER
11-05-2017, 09:32 AM

gd mrng.
:

blackface
11-05-2017, 09:34 AM

Please you are the most reputable brother to meet TS and verify if she is real or not . :D

storylistener
11-05-2017, 09:40 AM
What a delicious breakfast we have after holiday :)
Thank you, Sis Esther :)
Hope more will come later :p

Passerby777
11-05-2017, 09:40 AM
If only straits times has full page pussy pic :D

Hahahhaha , that will be nice man

Passerby777
11-05-2017, 09:41 AM

What a nice day to start with 😄

hi2u
11-05-2017, 09:52 AM
Really interested to know if anything happened between the colleague who requested TS to show him her panties...

strikeback4
11-05-2017, 10:01 AM
Morning morning morning all!!! ��

Not that erected as the previous photo :rolleyes:

ItsEsther
11-05-2017, 10:07 AM
Really interested to know if anything happened between the colleague who requested TS to show him her panties...

Hehe... seeing him for meeting again later. Lets see whats next:p

ItsEsther
11-05-2017, 10:08 AM
Not that erected as the previous photo :rolleyes:

Is your erection always the same? Always as hard or always hard? :rolleyes:

strikeback4
11-05-2017, 10:20 AM
Is your erection always the same? Always as hard or always hard? :rolleyes:

Well I am happy to let you know first hand ;)

ah rat
11-05-2017, 10:31 AM
gd mrng.
:
Bro morning come here to see neh neh :)
Please you meet TS and verify if she is real or not . :D

Bro,no need to verify Ts is real or not.If real,Ts might choose not to meet.If Ts is not real.At least Ts post pics for us to enjoy :)

mrloner
11-05-2017, 10:44 AM
Hot sexy lady

How to work

strikeback4
11-05-2017, 12:06 PM

Any opening? :D

Se7en7
11-05-2017, 12:12 PM
Hey Sexy Esther, wonderful pics!!
Keep them cumming!

BuaySuSeh
11-05-2017, 02:15 PM
Hey Sexy Esther, wonderful pics!!
Keep them cumming!

Yes, camping for more! :D

hi2u
11-05-2017, 03:40 PM
Do update us if anything happened hehe.

ItsEsther
11-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Hi bros!!! The lift is working today but i decide to tease him a little this time.
After lunch, i asked if he wanna take the stairs instead to digest the heavy meal we had and of cos he sees whats cumming and agreed:p
He said the same thing again, that he sees my panty but what a lie, I've took them off before our meeting preparing myself for the tease! Hehe.. so i asked if he's sure with a smirk on my face and he said yes he is and why not show him my cute panty again.
This time round without much hesitation, i lifted my dress and he was taken aback! What greeted him was a glorious sight of my clean shaven pussy :p
He commented on my ass too, how much he loves them and asked me to bend over for a quick shot before he gently spank them. We went back for meeting and he was just sitting next to me stroking my thighs.
Unfortunately, he couldnt go any higher if not it would be too obvious. He texted me and said i left his cock throbbing and how he wish he could just unzip his pants and pump me from behind while I bend over.
I replied with a smiley but in my mind I'm secretly wishing he would just fuck me too bcos I want it..

http://i68.tinypic.com/j6r2px.jpg

iHANDJOBLOVER
11-05-2017, 03:59 PM
Bro morning come here to see neh neh :)

Bro,no need to verify Ts is real or not.If real,Ts might choose not to meet.If Ts is not real.At least Ts post pics for us to enjoy :)

Now 3rd Fap session.

storylistener
11-05-2017, 04:04 PM
Hi bros!!! The lift is working today but i decide to tease him a little this time.
After lunch, i asked if he wanna take the stairs instead to digest the heavy meal we had and of cos he sees whats cumming and agreed:p
He said the same thing again, that he sees my panty but what a lie, I've took them off before our meeting preparing myself for the tease! Hehe.. so i asked if he's sure with a smirk on my face and he said yes he is and why not show him my cute panty again.
This time round without much hesitation, i lifted my dress and he was taken aback! What greeted him was a glorious sight of my clean shaven pussy :p
He commented on my ass too, how much he loves them and asked me to bend over for a quick shot before he gently spank them. We went back for meeting and he was just sitting next to me stroking my thighs.
Unfortunately, he couldnt go any higher if not it would be too obvious. He texted me and said i left his cock throbbing and how he wish he could just unzip his pants and pump me from behind while I bend over.
I replied with a smiley but in my mind I'm secretly wishing he would just fuck me too bcos I want it..

Hmmm, will there be any sequel from here? :p

ah rat
11-05-2017, 04:14 PM
He commented on my ass too, how much he loves them and asked me to bend over for a quick shot before he gently spank them.

Love to see karchng :p :D

Se7en7
11-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Sweet!! Gosh you have it all!! Handful squeezable boobs match with nice juicy spankable ass. So so jealous of your colleague.
All we can do here is fap to your sexy pics and fantasise.

ET
11-05-2017, 04:27 PM

I also want to fuck u with my hard dick :rolleyes:

yang punk
11-05-2017, 04:36 PM

How I wish you're my colleague!

ET
11-05-2017, 04:38 PM
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25067/250675433ba957ca8333bdaef554645318c6a639.jpg

submarine666
11-05-2017, 04:51 PM
Can be my colleague anot?

strikeback4
11-05-2017, 05:26 PM
Nice ass, can't wait for tomorrow :D

ItsEsther
11-05-2017, 05:38 PM
Not sure why today i've been feeling horny the whole time. Probably due to my missing panty, and i'm feeling very sensual.
Should start bringing my toy to work :p

storylistener
11-05-2017, 05:43 PM
Not sure why today i've been feeling horny the whole time. Probably due to my missing panty, and i'm feeling very sensual.

You also make most of the bros trying very hard to keep the little ones at bay :p

wangzzz
11-05-2017, 05:48 PM

You can borrow my Real thing.

raymond_ralim
11-05-2017, 06:28 PM
Hi Esther you should bring toy to work and share what you did to toy ,, hehe

submarine666
11-05-2017, 06:34 PM
Such a tease

Se7en7
11-05-2017, 07:02 PM

Don't need to wait till tomorrow, she's feeling sensual today.
I'm sure TS will share something after dinner.

Won't you sexy gal?

blackface
11-05-2017, 07:17 PM

You horny I horny lets be horny together . You can use my tool as your toy . :D

strikeback4
11-05-2017, 09:39 PM

*ahem* what kind of toys exactly :rolleyes:

This kind?
http://www.mumtastic.com.au/love-sex/465349-sex-toys-you-can-control-with-your-smartphone/?slideshow=851#/slide/1

And you can ask you partner to download the apps on his phone and he will be in control, it will be quite funny if he makes you squirm during your meeting :D

kinali
11-05-2017, 09:51 PM

Waiting too :D

Crocodial
11-05-2017, 10:02 PM

Your colleague's cock should be much better than a toy :D

mike3329
11-05-2017, 10:25 PM

Yes Esther, bring 'Little Pinky' to the office tomorrow. After all it is Friday and we all look forward to some delectable treats whipped up for the office fapping fraternity. You are such a tease but a gem! :D

flamingo5566
12-05-2017, 03:39 AM
Dammit... can't sleep comfortably tonight after seeing esthers hot pic... my lil bro gone solid....

HC NEWBIRD
12-05-2017, 04:40 AM
awaiting TGIF edition.

@
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

strikeback4
12-05-2017, 08:05 AM
awaiting TGIF edition.

@
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Oh ya hor... since TGIF today, Esther please surprise us with something more unique :p

HC NEWBIRD
12-05-2017, 09:21 AM
Oh ya hor... since TGIF today, Esther please surprise us with something more unique :p

Seems only You and me here,:eek:

@

Rickey
12-05-2017, 09:58 AM
Seems only You and me here,:eek:

@

Ok lah, I join u here oso lah my good fren, wait for more sexy pics from TS Esther ;).

hi2u
12-05-2017, 09:59 AM
Ok lah, I join u here oso my good fren ;).

I join too!

submarine666
12-05-2017, 09:59 AM
*setup camp*