PDA

View Full Version : Guy bully elderly. Sibei sia suay wear so nice cannot afford restaurant

pokermon
23-04-2017, 01:32 AM
As above..........

conquer
23-04-2017, 02:07 AM
I love how that ah-beng arrived like a white knight, destroyed ah-pek, and saved the ah-lian princess. :D

swordfish2006
23-04-2017, 02:16 AM
we do not know the whole story or conversation. hard to say who's the fire starter, but the guy that come over and try knock another person over. That's a cheap shot, typical troublemaker u sees in school. No standard at all.

Fish :eek:

UnderTheBed
23-04-2017, 03:07 AM
Need the csi team to investigate and bring this disrespectful people to shame. One thing I hate and really dispose is people who disrespect the elders even if the elders were to be at fault.

That cheap shot from the back shows the guy has no balls at all. Karma will find that fucker soon and his partner

kingkanibu
23-04-2017, 04:00 AM
i do not agree with the young chap taking a cheap shot like that against an elderly uncle/people...

but then again, some elderly people think that the rules dont apply to them...
lane hogging on the highway, stand on the right side of the escalator and dont want to move, jump queue in MRT/etc....

sadfa
23-04-2017, 04:10 AM
i do not agree with the young chap taking a cheap shot like that against an elderly uncle/people...

but then again, some elderly people think that the rules dont apply to them...
lane hogging on the highway, stand on the right side of the escalator and dont want to move, jump queue in MRT/etc....

U interact very seldom with old ppl la.

Need alot of patience. A lot.

They talk round about.
Normal ppl one sentence, they need ten sentence n after that they don't listen.
So they're not engaging in intelligent conversation

They move very very very slow too n got little Awareness of wats round them

So its not that old ppl are being assholes.
Its just that they're old n some times lack
Exposure like the foreigners like PRCs n Indians. Some don't come from big cities n some aren't well educated la.
But don't mess with the Westerners in Western countries.
If u step out of line, THEY will b the ones who fuck u. 80s also will do that.

The nicer ones will apologise once u point out wats wrong to them. The asshole ones will want to argue
______
Exchange points need interaction ma

chukeliang
23-04-2017, 04:39 AM
ppl park complex that makan ctre.
sit infront kam jia chui stall, sugar cane juice.
the man not happy unless u buy drink from them.

sadfa
23-04-2017, 04:43 AM
ppl park complex that makan ctre.
sit infront kam jia chui stall, sugar cane juice.
the man not happy unless u buy drink from them.

Dinosaur la.

Hawkers who think tables near them belong to them are dinosaurs.
Fuck him upside down n complain him If he don't leave u alone. Openly record him to piss him Off
_____
Exchange points prehistoric ma

jcang
23-04-2017, 07:15 AM
Totally don't understand

NewM00n
23-04-2017, 08:46 AM
I also catch no ball . Nowadays seemed to be getting more common for people to get into argument .

firepost
23-04-2017, 10:11 AM
I also catch no ball . Nowadays seemed to be getting more common for people to get into argument .

Because the anger management is getting weaker and has become a kind of sickness.

someday
23-04-2017, 11:11 AM
U interact very seldom with old ppl la.

Need alot of patience. A lot.

They talk round about.
Normal ppl one sentence, they need ten sentence n after that they don't listen.
So they're not engaging in intelligent conversation

They move very very very slow too n got little Awareness of wats round them

So its not that old ppl are being assholes.
Its just that they're old n some times lack
Exposure like the foreigners like PRCs n Indians. Some don't come from big cities n some aren't well educated la.
But don't mess with the Westerners in Western countries.
If u step out of line, THEY will b the ones who fuck u. 80s also will do that.

The nicer ones will apologise once u point out wats wrong to them. The asshole ones will want to argue
______
Exchange points need interaction ma

I think a number of us had arguments with strangers at one time or another.
To hit a person face-to-face during an argument is to bring it to another level; to strike a person from the back speaks of the kind of person he is; to do it and tries to disguise it as a accident speaks of his upbringing.

On top of that, that guy came over and attack the older person, based on what the gal told him over the phone. What that gal said to him that justifies him doing it? "Help, I'm being fxxxed?".

kaneoka
23-04-2017, 11:26 AM
To threaten and or strike someone else is already in the wrong .

jcang
10-05-2017, 07:26 AM
Make them famous

Verysadstory
10-05-2017, 02:56 PM
They did something like this, disrespecting elderly, even though they are teaching as a tuition teachers! What kind of values they have as teachers?!

strikeback4
10-05-2017, 03:19 PM
I think they jia already

all their personal info ppl CSI out already, all over EDMW