PDA

View Full Version : CAT150..Darling Of Yesteryear

SKILLFULL LICK
16-01-2007, 05:19 PM
all my fellow bro in sb forum,i've been following this forum 4 the passed 10 yrs since it started(old sb forum)...and alll along i seldom contribute cos my england standard was really telok!!but recently,i see the fr and the discussion almost dies off so i decided to come wif belated fr of cat150 darling of yesteryear..let me recall,i started cat150 as early as 1994,the pussy my bro ever tried..michelle(gl legend),old dada,anna,ah cat,jenny(legend),sugar,mly lina,ferarri,jamie,candy,karen,apple,ann ann,old bobo,bm,tong tong,chelsea,wenfang,huiyu,peiyi,yoko(anal queen)and lots more...if bros here interested,let me know lah,but if u guys like to read the full fr,there might be some details that make u all feel unconfortable lah..wat to do,this is a real thing i've encounter!so,let me know lah,cheers..

civilian
17-01-2007, 03:20 PM
....lina,ferarri,jamie,candy,karen,apple,ann ann,old bobo,bm,tong tong,chelsea,wenfang,huiyu,peiyi,yoko(anal queen)and lots more...,let me know lah,cheers..

i tried karen (4-5x) and Huiyu (1x) on their final lap. real swee gers. i know karen retire partly cos her back/spine got prob. 1x she slip and fell in the shower oso...poor thing... hope they are all happy and leading comfortable lives now....C.

goodfun
17-01-2007, 04:30 PM
i have high rating for tong tong in the past,but now:(

SKILLFULL LICK
18-01-2007, 12:24 AM
ok,let me roll back the time....i shall not start off in 1994 when i've my 1st 150 encounter with then gl #1michelle,cos that time im rather inconsistant lah,$problem..when i make a comeback to gl150,the very 1st gal was the previous dada,not the current 1..after reading the old sammyboy forum,decided to pay a visit to tommy previous house1637..it was a hot afternoon..i reach the house wif no gals on my mind,cos i nve see them in person before..walk in,tommy sitting inside,if im not wrong his sitting rite at the back on the left,the house was empty wif 1 cmi gal lying on the sofa in 1 of the cubical,when tommy see me,he give me a real warm greeting,although is the 1st time i visit his house,wow great dif compare to those cat40 okt,he let me settle myself and invited me to sit on 1 of the cubical,but i ask to sit near the counter cos is easier 4 me to view those gal that passing by..15mins gone,notice there is someone walk into the entrance,ok,1 gal walking in,wowlan,see aready cock started to walkup,i can said she is rather tall,nothing less than 1.68m,she is on meaty type however,still can see her curve very obvious,cos she is waring those flowery tide dress,if im not wrong here vital satistic should be 35-25-36,boob im sure is Dcup,ass also very power 1,surly can fatch all our bro here,but face wise,i only rate her 6/10,complexion abit chor,so i ask tommy:siang huh?tommy said"Anna,a sia bo",i purse 4 a while and tell him i will view a few 1st before i decide,tommysaid"okok ban ban lai"..so i just sit down there,another 5 mins,another gal came out from the back room,my eyes aim at her while she walk towards the counter to sign out,i can see tommy paying her money,tommy tease:哇,你很像越来越大hor,(boobs)that gal reply wif a seductive galish smile"要死啊你,好生意".so after she gone,i ask tommy who is the gal,tommy reply"万事如意(ruyi)ai mai"i think 4 awhile,tell him maybe next time,he said no problem,all he want is as long as i happy and enjoy..so i chatted wif tommy for awhile and i dont even realise there r few gal already come back or finished work until i hear a gal voice singing"ji pai tan..kia swei han..than i stop my talking and turn my head back to see who is singing..emmm..this gal looks delicious,waring a pink colour 1 pc dress,tine and silky type,stand at 1.6m,maybe 46kg,can see her longkang looks very deep and leg also smooth,long silky hair dyed brown,not really fair or dark just nice,with lite makeup.when i see her,my throat kena chock by my flam..and my little general signal me this is the 1 for today..so i ask tommy,who is she?he reply DADA,oic,this is dada..i ever read from the sb forum..without further a do,i told tommy "ON LAH"..and immidiately tommy cal dada lai..and when she hear tommy calling her,she look back at our direction,and this is the time i can really see her face in clearer view,and from appearence,im totally satisfied wif my decision..sextisfied,donno,let see how..and she pick up her sling bag,and walking towards our direction,donno why when come nearer to me,i feel very kancheong..at the same time lots of imagination,like hows her figure when she strip,neh-neh how big,can i larji with her,how her sliver taste,cos im into deep hardcore french..so after she sign in,she took 2 sec looking at me wif a seduce smile,and ask me to follow her to the room to have gd time
to be continue.....

SKILLFULL LICK
18-01-2007, 12:38 AM
ok to all my dear bro here,if u all suka wat i post here,maybe i will consider to write my autobiography call "MY CHICKEN,MY LIFE"that i sexperience in the passed year include,FL(local,PRC ect)kim jio kar kueybu,ah gua also can,so bro here interested and dont mind my england limited plus my story might be too real and offansive,show mw all ur strong support,kamsia..

lucky low
18-01-2007, 02:38 PM
hi bro, I newbie in GL, my darling is Tommy's Wawa :p

rabitsu
20-01-2007, 05:06 PM
I'm still in love with Dolphin.....those big innocent eyes!

alantan27
20-01-2007, 06:03 PM
I'm still in love with Dolphin.....those big innocent eyes!

I missss MU

tunku
20-01-2007, 09:54 PM
ok to all my dear bro here,if u all suka wat i post here,maybe i will consider to write my autobiography call "MY CHICKEN,MY LIFE"that i sexperience in the passed year include,FL(local,PRC ect)kim jio kar kueybu,ah gua also can,so bro here interested and dont mind my england limited plus my story might be too real and offansive,show mw all ur strong support,kamsia..

full support la. dont shy dont shy write write. stamp of approval standard one.

tenterathx
21-01-2007, 04:51 AM
2 gals left a deep impression in me as their name is very unique: pager and salem. I wonder any bros here tried them b4?

tunku
21-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Small Michelle is a Legend who will always be missed.

There was JOJO from L16 (I think).

Lilian who recently ord.

The famous D24 (coded), and Yuki.

The caring BM.

The powerful Jenny.

There is a long list honour of darlings of yesteryears la.

Bros can all look back in horniness

civilian
21-01-2007, 06:25 PM
hong hong got real swee boobs and very pink nipples.
castle got, i think, one of the most beautiful cunt a ever saw.

lengleng1
25-01-2007, 09:30 PM
I really missed Xin Xin of 2833. Wonder where I can find her in JB. Was told a a present WL in 2833 tat Xin Xin working in a massage center in JB leh. Anyone got more info?

songking
26-01-2007, 12:34 AM
text:) my 1st post:)

spotter542
26-01-2007, 11:47 PM
text:) my 1st post:)

Bro , wrong place to test your post lah. Do it in the newbies section leh.
Please read the header : Cat150..Darling Of Yesteryear.

Thread-starter had very fond memories of Cat150 girls of yesteryear to share with us all.

Respect.

SingViet
30-01-2007, 01:13 PM
I miss my old time favourite, PINKY :D Those wonderful tits and good service

ahbengsony
01-02-2007, 12:32 PM
Well, my all time favourite still 2831A Holiday and The BIG Boob Cecilia who likes to be fingered.... That was way back at least 6 years ago....

vkoolboi
01-02-2007, 12:49 PM
Is singTel still around? She was commando of yesteryear. Can't find her now. If still around, she should downgrade the price.:D

notsonewbird
02-02-2007, 01:59 PM
ya lor >10year price no up liao...
that time can afford max two month go cat150 one time. so memories more treasured.

my favorite ROD WL :
mei feng 美凤 L20H41
angel
BB2

steamer
02-02-2007, 02:04 PM
my best memories... more than 10 years ago.. june or ah june :D but dunno whtr anyone here remember or knw her? :confused:

tunku
05-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Is singTel still around? She was commando of yesteryear. Can't find her now. If still around, she should downgrade the price.:D

The Legend is still well and good, and it doesnt seem like work in gl has a days effect on her. she still stays at the top of the scale. and some house will still always claim that she is not working hehe

lengleng1
01-03-2007, 10:29 PM
Heard from a WL that xinxin formerly from 2833 working in a health center in JB. Any bros here can confirm?

AhSeng16
03-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Who can forget Paris, Channel(1429), LingLing (1429)...In terms of look and services in comparison with the present Ang Pai now should stand aside...

And of course Shirley1, the husky and sexy voice....Wowow..:D

Ah Dez
04-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Heard from a WL that xinxin formerly from 2833 working in a health center in JB. Any bros here can confirm?

don't think so...

Ah Dez
04-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Xin Xin, Pinky, Jane B....

haiz...:(

timlim
05-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Xin Xin, Karen of 2845 (my 1st GL WL), Elain (Ann Kok look alike)

chickenzip
05-03-2007, 10:54 AM
my long time CIM cum 69 fav...Summer...:)

escobar43535
05-03-2007, 01:55 PM
The Legend is still well and good, and it doesnt seem like work in gl has a days effect on her. she still stays at the top of the scale. and some house will still always claim that she is not working hehe

now i wonder which hse that can be?...perhaps wif the frizzy perm headed okt?;)

aasshh
07-03-2007, 11:16 AM
My 1st GL150 was with this Penang Gal call ANN ANN she have those lovely eyes that can "talk"....... but my fav is Sherly2 oh she can really scream. And then there was MY 1st CIM experience with BM. Wanted to try Pei Yi but she retire before i can engaged her.

Too bad they are not ard anymore

proprimate
09-03-2007, 07:54 AM
Ahhh darling of yesteryears....................

Remember my thread on GL Malays SHiok???? Katie, Armani, Elle, Lily, Susan and many more I can't remember. Who is left now?? I think Susan mebe. Anyone can update? Those were the good old days....sigh

escobar43535
09-03-2007, 02:19 PM
Ahhh darling of yesteryears....................

Remember my thread on GL Malays SHiok???? Katie, Armani, Elle, Lily, Susan and many more I can't remember. Who is left now?? I think Susan mebe. Anyone can update? Those were the good old days....sigh

u forgot Rina & her lovely ass:D

proprimate
16-03-2007, 06:40 PM
u forgot Rina & her lovely ass:D

Oops how can I forget hehehe.

Foursome
26-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Remember Dolphine that wonderful deep throat BJ and the roundness C cup with optimal pinkish nips...
Urge... That was lovely and shiok...

proprimate
26-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Remember Dolphine that wonderful deep throat BJ and the roundness C cup with optimal pinkish nips...
Urge... That was lovely and shiok...

Bro,
Was this the Dolphin in Lor14, Richard's hse? Or mamasan Honey. Must b the one kekekeke

Foursome
27-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Ya bro L14. Miss her alot.

Foursome
27-03-2007, 07:31 PM
What worst was all my favourite left on the same year..
First was Dolphine, then was Pinky and Summer come after..

There was another SYT and think call Moon and that was back in 2002.
Any bro could recall?? Height about 1.58 and small built.

Also there was another big round eye name Kiko who was at Ah yap's house.
She got big boobs and during BJ she will look into your eyes..

Wow!! miss all those great action..