PDA

View Full Version : Female Looking for Travel Companion for 29/04 - 01/05

blurtourist
17-04-2017, 11:10 PM
As the title suggests, I am looking for a travel companion for the Labour Day Long Weekend. I am single and it's hard to arrange a trip with a group of friends, so I am here trying my luck.

About me: I am 27. I have been working for 4 years and I am having a decent job. Look wise: above average.
My travel style: I like to eat so definitely I will be hunting for good food. I like the beach. I like the mountains and hiking as well.
Suggestion: Bali, Thailand, Borocay or just a short trip to Malaysia is fine.

Who I am looking for
Preferably pleasant looking and clean
Appreciate if you can pay for the air ticket and accommodation.

Drop me a line at [email protected] and we can discuss further.

Cheers,
:D

jabwemet
18-04-2017, 08:28 AM
It will be good if you can share a pix of yourself? To attract eligible gentlemen of course

Speculator
18-04-2017, 11:24 AM
try wechat...easier

heavenmothz
18-04-2017, 10:01 PM
Good luck TS! I'mpll be Travelling then too. If fate is kind then perhaps we may meet. Haha. Else, all the best in your hunt.

DanTheCow
19-04-2017, 12:19 PM
Sorry this post shouldn't read... 'Looking for travel companion'..... it should read, 'Looking for travel sponsorship'..... A companion is someone who keeps you company.... so more like TS should be paying for the accommodation and transport instead..... either that or TS post should read, 'Looking to be someone's travel companion'.... :)

justl00king
19-04-2017, 07:29 PM
Only need one room :D so just need to pay for one more air tix.

Above average looking babe, getting a travel companion will be a breeze.

Have a fun trip! ;)

altec7
20-04-2017, 01:13 PM
Sorry this post shouldn't read... 'Looking for travel companion'..... it should read, 'Looking for travel sponsorship'..... A companion is someone who keeps you company.... so more like TS should be paying for the accommodation and transport instead..... either that or TS post should read, 'Looking to be someone's travel companion'.... :)

Haha well said bro!
She's not that blur after all :p

fictionman
20-04-2017, 02:17 PM
So TS just wat free trip la...Any takers??

etsys
22-04-2017, 01:02 PM
As the title suggests, I am looking for a travel companion for the Labour Day Long Weekend. I am single and it's hard to arrange a trip with a group of friends, so I am here trying my luck.

About me: I am 27. I have been working for 4 years and I am having a decent job. Look wise: above average.
My travel style: I like to eat so definitely I will be hunting for good food. I like the beach. I like the mountains and hiking as well.
Suggestion: Bali, Thailand, Borocay or just a short trip to Malaysia is fine.

Who I am looking for
Preferably pleasant looking and clean
Appreciate if you can pay for the air ticket and accommodation.

Drop me a line at [email protected] and we can discuss further.

Cheers,
:D

clean to ??? :D