PDA

View Full Version : SYT PRC Ah Rong

donnieboi
15-01-2007, 05:16 PM
I hardly have the chance to try out SYT but my patience paid off today!

Was bored after lunch so went down to GL to see if there is anything interesting there. Was at GL L1X and there was couple of FL there asking if you want massage. Look look see see but none interest me till this SYT in pink came by. Was bout to intercept but another fighter hit the target earlier than me. Sianz liao. Went walk walk and came back bout an hour and it started to rain. Then i saw from the corner of my eye. She is back!

Went to ask and she said $60 w/o room. ON liao! Paid for room and went up. Looking closer she really look like she is very young. Think she is 19-24yr old! NICE! This time hit jackpot liao! Ask her how long she been here and she said 4 days only! Even better still!

Quickly take off cloths and saw her boobs. Nice cup B/C (maybe other bro who try can comfirm coz i not good with that). Shower is SOP with her soaping me and me soaping her. Under the light while soaping her can see PINK! I say again PINK nipples! Buy 4D also not so lucky!

Quicky dry up and waited for her on the bed. She came soon to join me and started to catbath me which was quite standard and then she cap me and BJ started. Very shiok with alot of sucking and pressure. After that i started in missionary and kissed her on the lips but not much response but she looks so sweet and cute. Grab her boobs which is just the rite size for me. Pumping action starts and she starts with soft moans and looks of enjoyment all over her face. Wanted to change to doggy but can't resist not seeing her face enjoying me in her. After 15min of pumping i finally came! Feel so nice and she help to remove the cap and showered with me and help to clean up. After that i took a pic which i'll upload later. So please be patient. Here is the overall rating.

Name: Ah Rong
Looks: 9(SYT)
Boobs: 7.5(Cup B or C)
Body: 8(smooth skin and soft to touch)
BJ: 7(not a BJ person)
FJ: 8.5 (no rush)
Pussy: not too hairy (but got armpit hair)

Anyone who is interested let me know coz i managed to get her contact before we left. Will try to give to all but you know how the system works so if i'm slow please be paitent. Bro who are new can apply but subject to my approval.

Lamborg
15-01-2007, 06:06 PM
thanks nice FR. looking forward to ur pic :p

funwheel
16-01-2007, 08:46 AM
I hardly have the chance to try out SYT but my patience paid off today!

After that i took a pic which i'll upload later. So please be patient. Here is the overall rating.

when can we see the pic?

donnieboi
16-01-2007, 10:12 AM
I'm sorry if some brudders out there think i'm cocky. Maybe he'll like to let me why is that so? pic will be up soon.

donnieboi
16-01-2007, 10:17 AM
http://i10.tinypic.com/2v0zhwi.jpg

Let me know if you have prob seeing image coz its my first time uploading.

Striker79
16-01-2007, 10:30 AM
A bit meaty hor ??

donnieboi
16-01-2007, 11:10 AM
pic look slightly meaty. real person is not so. some baby fats on the tummy only. she is nice and she is young! :p

One man's meat is another man's poison. So the pic is for you to see if you like or not before you contact her.

Tel no has been passed to couple of senior brudders so waiting for FR now.

CoolBlack
16-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Thanks to threadstarter for the contact but I may not go QC her as she seems to be a little meaty.
I am more of a "Ba Ku Teh" person.
Do approach threadstarter if she is your kind of dish.
Enjoy!

suckerll
16-01-2007, 11:39 AM
pic look slightly meaty. real person is not so. some baby fats on the tummy only. she is nice and she is young!

One man's meat is another man's poison. So the pic is for you to see if you like or not before you contact her.nice pic, but not that advisable to post her pic out so openly, AV might be prowling here to catch em too:eek:

would love a bbbj from her though

dirtyhairy
16-01-2007, 11:55 AM
Yo Bro DonnieBoi,

Good effort, well done.
Kamsiah mak mak for sharing, details and foto.
Dont be discouraged by any unfavourable remarks...you can never win over everyone.
Any time if you feel angry from the comments posted, jst take a deep throat (better still have an FL done for you) and tell yrself we are all here for a good time... then you wont feel so vexed.
Then go on and enjoy...for life's so brief to be grieved...

DirtyHairy:D

cx75
16-01-2007, 12:01 PM
Agree with Bro dirtyhairy, for that kind of price and also SYT, where to get.:D

We are here to share.:)

Optimus_Prime
16-01-2007, 12:09 PM
Looks: 9(SYT) - 5.5(not syt)
Boobs: 7.5(Cup B or C) B Cup at most
Body: 8(smooth skin and soft to touch) 6.5 (small size)

Up u for the FR and photo.... but the ratings I think should be revised a bit.... but still good effort in sharing..keep it up.:D

SDMM
16-01-2007, 12:12 PM
This type of standard whole GL can find lah

geckoSG
16-01-2007, 02:49 PM
nice pic, but not that advisable to post her pic out so openly, AV might be prowling here to catch em too:eek:

would love a bbbj from her though

Bro... Dun worry, AV cannot remember the face clearly one, imagine going to wrong gal and make wrong arrest... Sure ganna big time... LOLz

Luckytime
16-01-2007, 03:22 PM
From the photo, I think she look cute but not so syt lor... I give 6.5 on her looks. Anyway, Nice find and well done.

donnieboi
16-01-2007, 06:09 PM
I'm not worry bout comments but its those that don't leave any and bother to zap that bothers me.... Anyway its to share so let those who find it their cup of tea enjoy themselves coz i know i did! Those who have the tel no please enjoy yourselves and post FR after you do. Appreciate that alot!

thanks to those brudders who up me. Will try to return the favor! :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
16-01-2007, 07:34 PM
looks not bad but just a bit on the meaty side but still looks very much bonkable.Cheers for sharing. ;)

GodsendSYT
16-01-2007, 07:42 PM
thks for sharing bro. some more got pics. keep up the good work.

donnieboi
17-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the support! SammyBoy is about sharing so i'm happy to do so. For those brudder who have not received the tel no you'll have to wait again.
Its not easy to supply all in such short time as i'm doing it from office. Newbies who requested tel will depend if i feel comfortable but will try to give it out to all.

stirrer
17-01-2007, 07:45 PM
Many thanks to bro donnieboi for sharing this SYT, the photo indeed does not do her justice as she is not meaty type, personally I consider it as baby fat cause she is indeed a SYT yet to turn 19yrs :p

She isn't like those 'professional' FL who will sweet talk to you over the phone or flirt with you in public neither is she those GFE type who 'bua kam ching' with you, initially was rather put off by her while talking over the phone but still 'carries the die-die' attitude and proceed to meet her in person. Once inside the room and go through the 'ice-breaking' conversation, jokes etc. she is actually a nice lady and easy to talk to, the whole process sought of remind me of those younger days 'sian-ing' girls at her age.

Short FR as follow:-

Face: 7.5/10 (will give 1 more if her cheek is slimmer)
Body: 8.5/10 (natural B-C cup, sensitive nipple and smooth complexion, no excess fat!)
Foreplay: 7/10 (no rush, will concentrate on your nipple, can kiss and explore her thoroughly, allows fingering and cunnilingus)
Frenching: Nope
BJ: 4/10 (fares really bad here as she is not comfortable so I stop her shortly)
FJ: 7/10 (+ve: accommodating, no rush; -ve not much moaning, no good stamina while on top)
Attitude: 8/10 (becareful bros definately will not apply to all)
RTF: Yes

Overall a good session with her but will not recommend to those who are interested in service orientated type. She will be here til beginning of Feb so do contact bro donnieboi for her contact or alternatively let your feet do the walking and spots her in one those popular Lor 1x.

donnieboi
18-01-2007, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the FR! Up you already! :D

donnieboi
20-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Tel no given to more then 20 brudders but only 1 FR? Has anyone tried her or just no collector?

5stars
23-01-2007, 02:21 PM
I would like to add some comments.

Giving this contact to 20 Bros means nothing, if the real person turn out drastically different. You did not help just giving such a high rating - which was moderated by OP. Looking at the picture, I agreed with OP's ratings.

In my cheonging life over a span of 10 years, I have not rated any girls above 8 points. Not that I am stingy about compliments, but no girl deserves a perfect score, there has to be some "imperfection".

dirtymonk82
23-01-2007, 06:56 PM
looks gd...but the armpit hair turn me off :rolleyes:

Hardyboy
23-01-2007, 11:48 PM
Thank you donnieboi for the contact.

Tried Rong tonight. She is cute indeed although her facial complexion isn't quite smooth. Very friendly but not too chatty. I must say her service is quite good. Watched a little TV before she undressed herself. We then showered together and proceeded to action. Catbath was short and she capped me and rode me. We tried several positions, ending in spoon position. I hugged her and pumped her hard while whispering sweet little things into her ears. She was moaning softly and not before long, I released ...

A satisfactory bonk overall.

donnieboi
24-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Well... everyone's taste differ from each other and as such the points given will depend largely if you like the gal or not. I gave her looks 9 points as i do like her looks. Like some bros here will say: One man's meat is another man's poison.

Thanks to Hardyboy for the FR.

5stars
24-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the point :)

You must learn one trick "under-promise, and over-deliver" :D

donnieboi
25-01-2007, 11:57 AM
LOL. Thanks for the advice. Anyway i don't know who was the one who zap me but i'm curious to know what he means by this?

"An ugly duck is still an ugly duck. Cannot change the fact!"

Does this brother mean that Ah Rong is ugly? Maybe he'll like to explain on this. Do leave a name unless you are too afraid and have you seen Ah Rong or tried her?

MaxBonk
25-01-2007, 11:55 PM
The pic look abit meaty , but i guess it's entirely up to individual. recently went to gl and saw the standards of the prcs haf improved! so i guess i'll give this a pass.

But good work on the photo dude...the 1 i bonk simply refuses to let me take a photo..EVEN with the face covered....damn~

davsoo
27-01-2007, 02:36 PM
bro donnieboi, thanks for the contact of rong.

managed to meet up with her this time at her favourite location.

really quite a syt. she looks better then the photo.

gal is feeling home sick and want to go home.

rating

Looks: 7/10 syt certain angle looks a bit like chua of twins.
Boobs: 7/10 B soft, real. comes with pinkish nipple, that erect upon some tongue action.
Body: 7/10 slight tummy.
BJ: 7/10 quite hardworking.got to tell her to stop.
FJ: 8/10 can see she enjoyed it and response with soft moan after pumping for a while.
damaged: 60+10+2

gal leaving soon as she is home sick. find thread starter for contact.

alwaysandy
27-01-2007, 03:05 PM
She looks like a syt indeed but also look abit like local FL to me.....but when they speak, everytime will tell...

donnieboi
29-01-2007, 10:07 AM
thank you bro davsoo for the FR. She is still young and maybe not used to staying away from home? Hope she feels better and can get used to here though. Wish her all the best and will likely look for her before she leaves. ;)

accura20
08-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Had a session with Rong. She is a little shy at first and a little playful.
Played with water while we are showering.
Had some foreplay with her, sucking, kissing.
She is very accomodating and she even looks into my eyes when i bonk her.
Couldn't last long with her seductive eyes looking at me...

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (got a little tummy though)
Foreplay: 7/10 (no rush, gf feeling)
Frenching: Nope
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: Yes

But heard she went back already.

sianren
08-02-2007, 08:11 PM
But heard she went back already.

Still saw her like 3-4 days back , but yesterday not at Lor 1X or coffeeshop....most likely back for CNY....miss family liao..

Adios Mr Cactus

accura20
09-02-2007, 02:10 PM
She went back on Wednesday.

tacmehom
10-02-2007, 12:13 PM
She left 8/2 morning actually. Recieved goodbye sms from her at 3am. Kind of miss her now. IMHO She was the best PRC i ever had in term of feeling. BFE was 10/10 i could give. Although Service was acceptable oni. Have up her 3 continuous days B4 she left.

real_king
10-02-2007, 06:24 PM
btw, many tks to threadstarter for the contact.

Up her twice. Damm gfe.

squeeze pimple for me somemore..lolx

donnieboi
13-02-2007, 10:12 AM
Just glad that bros who have tried her enjoyed themselves. Will be on the lookout for SYT again. Cheers everyone and have a Great CNY! HUAT AH! :D

davsoo
14-02-2007, 11:05 AM
bro donnieboi, you are the man. i managed to rtf just before she left. still feel as good and hopefully she will return later.

happy cny to all

Hardyboy
14-02-2007, 09:34 PM
Just glad that bros who have tried her enjoyed themselves. Will be on the lookout for SYT again. Cheers everyone and have a Great CNY! HUAT AH! :D

Thanks, donnieboi!