PDA

View Full Version : K-pop forever (l16h49 l20h47)

AMGs63
15-04-2017, 11:20 PM
GRAND RE-OPENING!!!

MARK THESE DATES DOWN:17/18 APRIL 2017

http://trendsylvania.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/girls-generation-celebrity-wallpaper-2560x1600-1467-1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pA_Tou-DPI

News travels fast and regulars will know by now this time really hit jackpot.

There are some real beauties among this new release of 9 GIRLS' GENERATION.

Come Monday, who will be your favourite SNSD? Club members, please fall in.

StealthBomber
16-04-2017, 07:17 AM
Bro, u mean korean WL house opening? :D

So your L16H49 and L20H47 is? Country of origin and price??

Garfoo
16-04-2017, 10:01 AM
Bro, u mean korean WL house opening? :D

So your L16H49 and L20H47 is? Country of origin and price??

Still PRC. Last heard from Ah Seng that the new girls start work on 17 April 2017. If I recall correctly, there will be at least 5 at H49 and 3 at L20H47. Heard business had been especially bad for L20H47. Only 2 girls left, Chian Chian and Xiao Mun and both have downgraded to $80. For Ah Seng, also 2 girls but the "life saver" there is XBD. Not sure if her business will be affected with the new WLs. Looking back, Ah Seng's WLs don't last very long and, as soon as they start work, the retreating start within a couple of months. Let's see.

strikeback4
16-04-2017, 10:13 AM
Ooo.... Korean WL? Bookmark this thread

After i come back from thailand will have to take a look

stan12345
16-04-2017, 10:36 AM
Still PRC. Last heard from Ah Seng that the new girls start work on 17 April 2017. If I recall correctly, there will be at least 5 at H49 and 3 at L20H47. Heard business had been especially bad for L20H47. Only 2 girls left, Chian Chian and Xiao Mun and both have downgraded to $80. For Ah Seng, also 2 girls but the "life saver" there is XBD. Not sure if her business will be affected with the new WLs. Looking back, Ah Seng's WLs don't last very long and, as soon as they start work, the retreating start within a couple of months. Let's see.

She has lot of regulars don't think business will affected for XBD but her service drops a lot.

TERRAFOR
16-04-2017, 02:04 PM
Ok, I bookmark.

Yesterday I was at the shop. I saw some of them walking around. Even without makeup looks chio.

Garfoo
16-04-2017, 02:18 PM
She has lot of regulars don't think business will affected for XBD but her service drops a lot.

Remembered when she first started, was the Ang Pai in the house. I had her a couple of times only and that was quite some time back. Maybe with new WLs, she feel the "heat" and improve her service. Regulars are regulars but I think some will still try out the new ones and her biz could be affected for a start.

StealthBomber
16-04-2017, 02:47 PM

Sounds interesting ... might try sometime next week. "Koreans" :D Cat 80 or 100?

AMGs63
16-04-2017, 04:26 PM
ONE MORE DAY TO GO!!!

Just too bad cannot launch today. Mon normally stuck in the office till quite late. So you guys get first pick. :(

Afternoon adventurers, please update for me to read in the office. :D

BronzeGod
16-04-2017, 10:54 PM
ONE MORE DAY TO GO!!!

Just too bad cannot launch today. Mon normally stuck in the office till quite late. So you guys get first pick. :(

Afternoon adventurers, please update for me to read in the office. :D

I thought your office is in 1649? :confused:

If it's really good, smart cheongster will keep it to themselves.

Post here tomorrow on the girls will only end up:

1) Expose yourself by telling everyone you were at house 1649
2) Create queue for your gems
3) People accuse you as promoter

Lol.

jinkhai
17-04-2017, 12:42 AM
anyone knows the price and operating hours?

AMGs63
17-04-2017, 12:48 AM
I thought your office is in 1649? :confused:

If it's really good, smart cheongster will keep it to themselves.

Post here tomorrow on the girls will only end up:

1) Expose yourself by telling everyone you were at house 1649
2) Create queue for your gems
3) People accuse you as promoter

Lol.

1649 only has an Ah Seng and an auntie working there. I guess you're not a regular. :)

Appreciate you sharing your expert advice on what to do in this forum. If you don't feel like posting an FR, then please don't post. But if you don't mind, the rest of us will just carry on exchanging FRs without you.

AMGs63
17-04-2017, 12:51 AM
anyone knows the price and operating hours?

Think got early bird special.

snipenite17
17-04-2017, 03:26 AM
anyone know what's the going price rate for the new girls?

BronzeGod
17-04-2017, 03:43 AM
1649 only has an Ah Seng and an auntie working there. I guess you're not a regular. :)

Appreciate you sharing your expert advice on what to do in this forum. If you don't feel like posting an FR, then please don't post. But if you don't mind, the rest of us will just carry on exchanging FRs without you.

Just some jokes bro. ;)

I'm no expert :cool:

ffun161
17-04-2017, 09:15 AM
So is it a Korean house or still PRC?
Quite confusing

AMGs633
17-04-2017, 10:38 AM

Bro Garfoo, actually this is why I start the thread also. A WL told me business is bad and a lot leave. Geylang now is like a ghost town due to the lack of quality WLs. This batch is pretty and slim, hope they will stay. So hope some FRs cn support them.

AMGs633
17-04-2017, 10:47 AM
Just some jokes bro. ;)

I'm no expert :cool:

Yes bro, we are here to have fun and exchange some FR. Pls post if you can. This batch I dare looks is good.

My idea is different from yours. I don't care so much what ppl say lah. At the end of the day, one person alone cannot sustain a WL everyday forever. I'm not Peter Lim. I can't afford to pay $1500 everyday just ask her wait for me. If she has no customers, she will go back very fast. Even worse, cannot see her anymore.

If a WL want to leave, anytime also she will leave. If she likes you as customer, you sure can get her. Just call in advance to book, no need to queue. SHe don't like you, you sit there one week also she won't be free. So to me, if the WL deserves it, I don't mind writing FR, hope she has enough customers and stay on.

That's my noob view.

strikeback4
17-04-2017, 11:43 AM
You intention is good but you are mis leading alot of people thinking this is a Korean WL house

Please remove the Kpop and all the irrelevant advertising

BronzeGod
17-04-2017, 11:46 AM

Yes bro, we are here to have fun and exchange some FR. Pls post if you can. This batch I dare looks is good.

My idea is different from yours. I don't care so much what ppl say lah. At the end of the day, one person alone cannot sustain a WL everyday forever. I'm not Peter Lim. I can't afford to pay $1500 everyday just ask her wait for me. If she has no customers, she will go back very fast. Even worse, cannot see her anymore.

If a WL want to leave, anytime also she will leave. If she likes you as customer, you sure can get her. Just call in advance to book, no need to queue. SHe don't like you, you sit there one week also she won't be free. So to me, if the WL deserves it, I don't mind writing FR, hope she has enough customers and stay on.

That's my noob view.

Bro Garfoo, actually this is why I start the thread also. A WL told me business is bad and a lot leave. Geylang now is like a ghost town due to the lack of quality WLs. This batch is pretty and slim, hope they will stay. So hope some FRs cn support them.

Why need to open two accounts to post? amgs63 and amgs633?

Anyway on your point about Geylang being a ghost town, it happened because some sinister characters over the past 5-6 years kept attacking honest fr writers in a bid to "rule" Geylang and push out genuine voices that were sharing their real views with no agenda.

Due to these attacks that no one spoke up for, most either left the forum or no longer contribute FR.

Another thing, any house that tries to use promotional FR on their house will backfire ultimately. History has shown that these tactics don't work.

Best to just wait for real samsters to review the girls rather than any promotional gimmicks in the forum.

Most samsters here are quite savvy and can see through promotional fr quite quickly.

Having said that I do like Xiao Yu and Xiao Bu Dian from this house.

If 1649 can bring in standard like previous retiree cherry and miko, then yes it's good for cheongsters.

Please get the girls to perform good bbbj, AR and French to attract repeat customers :D

Since you say the girls look good, pls PM me the pic and maybe I'll FR if I have time :p

AMGs633
17-04-2017, 12:01 PM
Why need to open two accounts to post? amgs63 and amgs633?

Anyway on your point about Geylang being a ghost town, it happened because some sinister characters over the past 5-6 years kept attacking honest fr writers in a bid to "rule" Geylang and push out genuine voices that were sharing their real views with no agenda.

Due to these attacks that no one spoke up for, most either left the forum or no longer contribute FR.

Another thing, any house that tries to use promotional FR on their house will backfire ultimately. History has shown that these tactics don't work.

Best to just wait for real samsters to review the girls rather than any promotional gimmicks in the forum.

Most samsters here are quite savvy and can see through promotional fr quite quickly.

Having said that I do like Xiao Yu and Xiao Bu Dian from this house.

If 1649 can bring in standard like previous retiree cherry and miko, then yes it's good for cheongsters.

Please get the girls to perform good bbbj, AR and French to attract repeat customers :D

Since you say the girls look good, pls PM me the pic and maybe I'll FR if I have time :p

Bro, how do I put this to you? Thank you once again for your expert knowledge and theories. You seem to know a lot about what backfire and who should post or don't post FR. So thank you a lot but actually no one ask about all this? :D If you have no FR to contribute, maybe you want to move on with your life or to the general chit chat thread? Just joking.

As for good service, you should know very well this depends on individual customer. Even OKT cannot do anything, you expect me to do something? Sorry I am not able to post any photo for you to write FR. You can continue to those houses which provide you with photo to post FR.

AMGs633
17-04-2017, 12:06 PM
You intention is good but you are mis leading alot of people thinking this is a Korean WL house

Please remove the Kpop and all the irrelevant advertising

I didn't advertise anything. I posted a photo and youtube video of SNSD. Unless you're trying to tell me you really think SNSD is going to start work at 1649 or 2047 today then I don't know what to say.

These two houses are also well known as CAT150 (and sometimes CAT80) which are PRC. And I believe other bros already say it is PRC. If you don't like to watch SNSD video, don't watch. I don't think I need to remove. Thanks.

Blutengel
17-04-2017, 12:24 PM
The most important, are the new wls look like the photo ?

loneyheart
17-04-2017, 12:26 PM
If it is for sharing why main Q never ans ?
Most bro ask ....
Is a PRC hse ?
What the Cat ... 60 ... 80... 100... 150 ?

AMGs633
17-04-2017, 12:43 PM
If it is for sharing why main Q never ans ?
Most bro ask ....
Is a PRC hse ?
What the Cat ... 60 ... 80... 100... 150 ?

Bro, pls refer to Bro Garfoo post. It was the 3rd post in this thread. He said "Still PRC". So I believe the ques is already answered but you didn't see it.

This house is CAT150 premium girls. Sometimes there are CAT80. To my knowledge, 60 and 100 are shorter times of CAT80 and CAT150, thought there are some CAT100 houses. So in a sense, Bro Garfoo already answered the questions by saying 'Still PRC".

AMGs633
17-04-2017, 12:45 PM
The most important, are the new wls look like the photo ?

Yes, I agree this is the most important question. To me, got 3 or 4 really quite chio. :D

BronzeGod
17-04-2017, 02:01 PM
Bro, how do I put this to you? Thank you once again for your expert knowledge and theories. You seem to know a lot about what backfire and who should post or don't post FR. So thank you a lot but actually no oneask about all this? :D If you have no FR to contribute, maybe you want to move on with your life or to the general chit chat thread? Just joking.

As for good service, you should know very well this depends on individual customer. Even OKT cannot do anything, you expect me to do something? Sorry I am not able to post any photo for you to write FR. You can continue to those houses which provide you with photo to post FR.

Lol. 10char

loneyheart
17-04-2017, 11:54 PM
Bro, pls refer to Bro Garfoo post. It was the 3rd post in this thread. He said "Still PRC". So I believe the ques is already answered but you didn't see it.

This house is CAT150 premium girls. Sometimes there are CAT80. To my knowledge, 60 and 100 are shorter times of CAT80 and CAT150, thought there are some CAT100 houses. So in a sense, Bro Garfoo already answered the questions by saying 'Still PRC".

Thxs for info

SunZhi
18-04-2017, 11:35 AM

What prevent OKT bring in CAT200 and CAT250?
Ukraine and Russia WL will attract those bro that want to taste different meat.

quizzy
18-04-2017, 11:39 AM
This hr open?

hornyunclez
18-04-2017, 06:04 PM

Yes, this is what I have discussed at length in the "Euro thread" last year if I am not mistaken. Haven't been opening SBF for so long because of my forced cold turkey overseas... But once I opened SBF then this came up :)

I totally agree OKTs should strongly consider bringing in Ukrainians, Russians, even Kazakhs and Uzbeks into our beautiful shores. Even at 200 or 250 I think there will be very long queue in the first week or even month :eek: and u guys can be sure this old horse will gallop back there and queue up with the bros :D

and as for 2047, is it under new management again? I have been saying over and over again, but this house holds very special memory because of a certain WL by the name of Jia Yi back in 2012.... Now it's 5 years ago! omg

strikeback4
18-04-2017, 08:27 PM
Yes, this is what I have discussed at length in the "Euro thread" last year if I am not mistaken. Haven't been opening SBF for so long because of my forced cold turkey overseas... But once I opened SBF then this came up :)

I totally agree OKTs should strongly consider bringing in Ukrainians, Russians, even Kazakhs and Uzbeks into our beautiful shores. Even at 200 or 250 I think there will be very long queue in the first week or even month :eek: and u guys can be sure this old horse will gallop back there and queue up with the bros :D

and as for 2047, is it under new management again? I have been saying over and over again, but this house holds very special memory because of a certain WL by the name of Jia Yi back in 2012.... Now it's 5 years ago! omg

Suspect is the high cost of bringing in euro / jap / korean girls and the uncertainty of the customers they may bring as lots of ppl bonk also depend on their budget

Thai and PRC agent fee is already very high..... And usually they bring in the girls are from some rural part so they dont mind working in SG for 2 years

On the other end those cat 200 / 250 maybe better well off so not all are willing to spend 2 years in SG working

If they can fetch higher prices, they will rather work freelance as no pimp to control them and cut into their commission, they can also have the freedom to choose and dictate which customer to choose and prices they may charge

Just look at fl dome 3 and compare the quantity of ladies they have compare to fl 1 & 2....

SunZhi
18-04-2017, 11:03 PM
Suspect is the high cost of bringing in euro / jap / korean girls and the uncertainty of the customers they may bring as lots of ppl bonk also depend on their budget

Thai and PRC agent fee is already very high..... And usually they bring in the girls are from some rural part so they dont mind working in SG for 2 years

On the other end those cat 200 / 250 maybe better well off so not all are willing to spend 2 years in SG working

If they can fetch higher prices, they will rather work freelance as no pimp to control them and cut into their commission, they can also have the freedom to choose and dictate which customer to choose and prices they may charge

Just look at fl dome 3 and compare the quantity of ladies they have compare to fl 1 & 2....

Have not tried fl dome 3. I know most local girl can't compete with prc girl in look and shape. The only winning factor for local fl is probably the pink card.

stan12345
18-04-2017, 11:49 PM
WL xiao xiao
Debut 17 APR
Height 1.58
A cup
Frenching yes
New to this trade but willing to learn.
AR did't ask
BBBJ did't ask
FJ Wet pussy quite tight due to her body size
GFE could be better
RTF yes

hornyunclez
18-04-2017, 11:58 PM
Have not tried fl dome 3. I know most local girl can't compete with prc girl in look and shape. The only winning factor for local fl is probably the pink card.

As saddened as I am now... It's the real truth there bro SunZhi... :(

Anyways, any busty beauties now in these houses especially 2047? Still reminiscing about the House of Jia harem from the days gone by...

AMGs633
19-04-2017, 06:41 PM
WL xiao xiao
Debut 17 APR
Height 1.58
A cup
Frenching yes
New to this trade but willing to learn.
AR did't ask
BBBJ did't ask
FJ Wet pussy quite tight due to her body size
GFE could be better
RTF yes

Actually this is the one I got to try as the rest were busy. Nowadays sofa getting cramped. :mad:

Agree with this FR. Feel a bit sad for her as I saw her got rejected outside and came back. At first glance she's not so pretty and unfortunately, her house now has a few beauties. But I gave her a try as her figure is my type - slim and petite with no fats. Sweet girl and willing to accommodate. A very nice girl I would say, no regrets. Pls note not for big breasts lovers.

RTF: Yes.

AMGs633
19-04-2017, 07:29 PM

Bro I really have no idea. But if you ask me, I wonder how the OKT going to communicate to them. OKT cannot speak Russian. Russian cannot speak Chinese or Hokkien. Both know a bit of English. Literally one chicken one duck.

strikeback4
19-04-2017, 07:39 PM
Bro I really have no idea. But if you ask me, I wonder how the OKT going to communicate to them. OKT cannot speak Russian. Russian cannot speak Chinese or Hokkien. Both know a bit of English. Literally one chicken one duck.

Don't know have to learn or have runners that learn their language

Just look at the thai and viet house, not all the pimps understand their language

hornyunclez
19-04-2017, 07:42 PM

IMagine how exotic and what a turn-on to bonk a blondie Russian with blue eyes and she talking to you in Hokkien :D

SunZhi
19-04-2017, 09:13 PM

Can use iTranslate app to communicate.

Lorres
19-04-2017, 11:34 PM
IMagine how exotic and what a turn-on to bonk a blondie Russian with blue eyes and she talking to you in Hokkien :D
You have just made my day!
THAT will be a "can die without regrets" bucket list!

unfit
20-04-2017, 01:19 AM

Those Russians living next to HeiLongJiang can communicate in Mandarin :p

strikeback4
20-04-2017, 11:00 AM
Can use iTranslate app to communicate.

Translation app not zhun 1.... Espcially when in different languages there will be some slang that cannot be translated correctly

hornyunclez
20-04-2017, 11:08 AM
You have just made my day!
THAT will be a "can die without regrets" bucket list!

I still think these "new" and/or "revamped" house should really consider bringing in these angmoh WLs. I mean, you imagine how many bucket lists would be fulfilled by them just being here, let alone them speaking our local tongue. lol

SunZhi
20-04-2017, 02:54 PM
Translation app not zhun 1.... Espcially when in different languages there will be some slang that cannot be translated correctly

Feedback to the developer. Help them to improve.
They will be happy to make their app better for any industry.

jadedsoul
20-04-2017, 08:40 PM
As saddened as I am now... It's the real truth there bro SunZhi... :(

Anyways, any busty beauties now in these houses especially 2047? Still reminiscing about the House of Jia harem from the days gone by...

times fly .. i was hooked up with Jiamei at that time .. gems come gems go .. what stay are the chongsters and we never stop lol

今晚打老虎.
20-04-2017, 09:30 PM
might get them into trouble because u sure as hell are advertising ...

BronzeGod
21-04-2017, 12:30 AM
I spotted a hot vanessa hudgens mix blood lookalike among the newbies, but not from this house. ;)

Gonna live my high school musical fantasies. :)

But cannot post who here, wait people say I advertising too. Lol :eek:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=92477037

Rawall
21-04-2017, 12:55 PM
I spotted a hot vanessa hudgens mix blood lookalike among the newbies, but not from this house. ;)

You referring to a newbie from 2033, bro?

BronzeGod
21-04-2017, 04:20 PM
You referring to a newbie from 2033, bro?

2033 newbies arrived liao ah?

Rawall
21-04-2017, 06:14 PM
2033 newbies arrived liao ah?

Lol, ok, got your point.

unfit
21-04-2017, 09:21 PM
But cannot post who here, wait people say I advertising too. Lol :eek:

Dont worry Bro...i trust you are not WL Promoter:rolleyes:

But maybe you are OKT Runner:D

Just Kidding Bro...Ho Chuen dont need people to help him at all one:p

750wee
24-04-2017, 01:55 PM
Yutong: Pretty but bad service - no kissing or touching which I didn't complain. She just goes through the motions. But after just 35 mins she got up and changed? :confused: Maybe just my luck but I think her housemates are much better.

SunZhi
24-04-2017, 07:23 PM
Yutong: Pretty but bad service - no kissing or touching which I didn't complain. She just goes through the motions. But after just 35 mins she got up and changed? :confused: Maybe just my luck but I think her housemates are much better.

Since you didn't shot and she quit before 60min, have you try to get 40%: (25/60) refund or discount from OKT for the poor service. :p

SSTing
24-04-2017, 07:25 PM

which of her housemates that you have tried and think are much better? :D

750wee
24-04-2017, 10:07 PM
Tried Xiao Bu Dian. I only realised the time when paying money. She said time's up so I just follow her out. Only later when paying I realised still got at least 20 mins left. If you want to try be careful she will ask customer to leave early.

donch
25-04-2017, 02:27 AM

I tried her last week, ok what..but I never try to touch or kiss her..I just let myself get serviced :D..was going to write FR anyway so I'll do it here:

Looks :7.5 /10
not model chio but SYT GND feel, good enuf for me, better than 2 of her other housemates I saw.

boobs : 7 / 10 (Butt 9/10)
good enough for grabbing, her nips are a bit inverted but nice and pink.
Her butt is quite nice actually, bigger than most and is perky.

BJ : 8/10
Good service, likes to look at you when sucking. got BJ teaser in shower which was good.

Fj : 8/10
she keep frowning and seems like she enjoys, her moaning is also quite authentic. she likes to look in mirror to see herself kenna F doggystyle.

Overall : 8 / 10
nice GND experience, seems nice too, say she is new and if any feedback to suggest she happy to consider. would return.

loneyheart
25-04-2017, 11:25 AM
Tried Xiao Bu Dian. I only realised the time when paying money. She said time's up so I just follow her out. Only later when paying I realised still got at least 20 mins left. If you want to try be careful she will ask customer to leave early.

Svs 1st pay later ... is tat nom ? :confused:

SSTing
25-04-2017, 12:49 PM

you must be very special :D
i regular this house and this house okt always insist i pay $150 upfront upfront before i can go into room.:rolleyes:

750wee
25-04-2017, 07:42 PM
Some confusion. The girl I tried good svc was Xiao Bu Dian and the one I tried not so good was Yu Tong. It's maybe just my luck but I just don't know why the session end so early. My experience with payment is some houses I pay first, others later. Not a regular at anywhere.

lhmaaa
25-04-2017, 10:01 PM
you must be very special :D
i regular this house and this house okt always insist i pay $150 upfront upfront before i can go into room.:rolleyes:

Same to me, this house always pay first, never pay after, unless you add session, then you pay added session after. Also, XBD always give full hour unless you ask to go early.

Garfoo
25-04-2017, 10:10 PM
Same to me, this house always pay first, never pay after, unless you add session, then you pay added session after. Also, XBD always give full hour unless you ask to go early.

Oh, I was never asked to pay before service and paid after the deed. So, it looks like the the SOP not so consistent.

stan12345
25-04-2017, 10:24 PM

Bro,XBD always give me full hour even i extend any hour unless myself wants to leave early.

Garfoo
30-04-2017, 10:47 AM
which of her housemates that you have tried and think are much better? :D

It is not exactly a house-mate, but I tried Xiao Pao (L20H47). Slim and small-sized girl from Harbin. Very keen to please and work very hard. Give a good back massage before the deed and a foot massage after. Not a looker and with enhanced boobs. Very obvious the moment she undress as it stands out as hard and stiff (but actually quite soft). If you want to go for a stunner/beauty and dislike enhanced boobs, she is not for you. If you want to go for a patient, friend and chatty, gal, give it a try. Whether I will RTF, it will not be first priority. Will try some of my other favourites. If none available, will RTF her.:D

subaloo
03-05-2017, 05:21 PM
i love k-pops, sandara is there bros?

Moije
04-05-2017, 02:29 PM
i love k-pops too :)

stan12345
06-05-2017, 02:18 AM

Bro,try newbie 小小。won't regret.
Her services inprove alot when i RTF HER.

saabking
06-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Bro,try newbie 小小。won't regret.
Her services inprove alot when i RTF HER.

Which house?

stan12345
06-05-2017, 06:43 PM
Which house?

House 1649

Skinny_addict
05-06-2017, 07:53 PM
Anyone got 2047 phone number? Thanks in advance.

AMGs63
20-07-2017, 11:58 PM
Agree Xiao Xiao service is good.

notsonewbird
02-08-2017, 11:13 AM
heard XBD service turned bad cos she going back?
went there a few times didnt see her.
is she really RODed?
last time tried her she quite good leh

lhmaaa
02-08-2017, 11:01 PM
is she really RODed?

not aware of service deterioration, go and find it out, still difficult to get as booking one after another, could not get as code red

stan12345
03-08-2017, 11:38 AM
is she really RODed?
She is still hot as before,need to book in advance to avoid disappointment.

omnia
12-08-2017, 02:17 PM
YiYi(2047).....24-25 yr old?? mm fm Henan.....quite fair, demure feminine pretty chinese maiden looker, wears little makeup if any, lovely black doe eyes, shapely nose, soft lips n soft tongue, lovely long straight black hair.....has nu ren wei allure!....ard 166 cm tall, gd ht, firm long legs.....curvy bod wif slight tummy impression(50+kg wt), nice shaped back, a tad big boned....soft B- cup boobs wif light brown nipples...flatish yet big juicy sexy ass wif wide hips, gd bounce n cushion:D....pussy a tad bushy, small pinkish lips, no smell....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is high......sensual sexual sweet soft spoken girly mm....natural n spontaneous....quite a hard worker.....gentle n caring + gd company n on the submissive side!....strikes me as genuine.....shiok passionate sensuous frenching fm the get go wif eyes wide open, delicious:cool:......

Shower.....just a soapy scrub but wif a soothing soapy massage, firm hands vgd!....pulled her close n took control....soapy raba, rub cock on pussy n ass front n behind, caressed her face, passionate sensuous frenching wif her eyes wide open, shiok n natural!....

Bed.....went wif flow, v comfy natural high gf feel n sight!....cuddle, bod n legs entwined, she caressing me face me caressing her bod, shiok frenching!.....catbath not bad.....no AR but gd lick of perineum....llick n suck balls vgd.....bbbj nice half head deepthroat wif gd access for me to her tits, bod, pussy n ass.....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, v submissive womanly feel n sight, gd eyecontacf, me stroking her lovely long straight black hair, she slowly building momentum sucking me cock, gd mirror action as well, shiok!

My turn, did me usual routine.....nice natural high look n feel response fm her....natural frenching on tap at all times.....her hands all over, soft moans, bod squirming. ....boobs/nipples fondle squeeze tweak n suck.....licked her bod all over......tonguefu v shiok response fm her, can see n feel her submissively totally open up to enjoy, caressing me hair n face, bod jerking!......increased foreplay by tonguefu clit n fingering pussy, really getting her dripping wet n moans pitch high now, bid squirming!.....went bk up to french letting her taste her own cuntjuice, then more bbbj whike I fingered her pussy deep, she jerking wildly now, v wet!

Fj v nice natural passionate sensuous high gf feel n sight.....hands all over me gripping, frenching on tap at all times....pussy quite tight.....all std positions + standing doggie, gd model fuck!.....really enjoyed doggie becuz of tat big juicy ass, squeezed n slapped it abit, grip her wide hips, turned her head to french, v shiok!......misch wif one leg on me chest, gd deep comfortable feel......asian cowgal n cowgal pumped n rode me quite well......ended wif a soothin massage, fun chit chat n french gdbye.....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk.......high natural submissive gf sex fm a caring pretty chinese maiden tally looker.....gd conversationalist as well!.....definite gem:cool:.....

Garfoo
14-08-2017, 10:17 PM
YiYi(2047).....24-25 yr old?? mm fm Henan.....quite fair, demure feminine pretty chinese maiden looker, wears little makeup if any, lovely black doe eyes, shapely nose, soft lips n soft tongue, lovely long straight black hair.....has nu ren wei allure!....ard 166 cm tall, gd ht, firm long legs.....curvy bod wif slight tummy impression(50+kg wt), nice shaped back, a tad big boned....soft B- cup boobs wif light brown nipples...flatish yet big juicy sexy ass wif wide hips, gd bounce n cushion:D....pussy a tad bushy, small pinkish lips, no smell....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is high......sensual sexual sweet soft spoken girly mm....natural n spontaneous....quite a hard worker.....gentle n caring + gd company n on the submissive side!....strikes me as genuine.....shiok passionate sensuous frenching fm the get go wif eyes wide open, delicious:cool:......

Shower.....just a soapy scrub but wif a soothing soapy massage, firm hands vgd!....pulled her close n took control....soapy raba, rub cock on pussy n ass front n behind, caressed her face, passionate sensuous frenching wif her eyes wide open, shiok n natural!....

Bed.....went wif flow, v comfy natural high gf feel n sight!....cuddle, bod n legs entwined, she caressing me face me caressing her bod, shiok frenching!.....catbath not bad.....no AR but gd lick of perineum....llick n suck balls vgd.....bbbj nice half head deepthroat wif gd access for me to her tits, bod, pussy n ass.....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, v submissive womanly feel n sight, gd eyecontacf, me stroking her lovely long straight black hair, she slowly building momentum sucking me cock, gd mirror action as well, shiok!

My turn, did me usual routine.....nice natural high look n feel response fm her....natural frenching on tap at all times.....her hands all over, soft moans, bod squirming. ....boobs/nipples fondle squeeze tweak n suck.....licked her bod all over......tonguefu v shiok response fm her, can see n feel her submissively totally open up to enjoy, caressing me hair n face, bod jerking!......increased foreplay by tonguefu clit n fingering pussy, really getting her dripping wet n moans pitch high now, bid squirming!.....went bk up to french letting her taste her own cuntjuice, then more bbbj whike I fingered her pussy deep, she jerking wildly now, v wet!

Fj v nice natural passionate sensuous high gf feel n sight.....hands all over me gripping, frenching on tap at all times....pussy quite tight.....all std positions + standing doggie, gd model fuck!.....really enjoyed doggie becuz of tat big juicy ass, squeezed n slapped it abit, grip her wide hips, turned her head to french, v shiok!......misch wif one leg on me chest, gd deep comfortable feel......asian cowgal n cowgal pumped n rode me quite well......ended wif a soothin massage, fun chit chat n french gdbye.....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk.......high natural submissive gf sex fm a caring pretty chinese maiden tally looker.....gd conversationalist as well!.....definite gem:cool:.....

She is cutting her card on Wednesday and return home. Tomorrow will be her last working day.

BronzeGod
14-08-2017, 10:32 PM
She is cutting her card on Wednesday and return home. Tomorrow will be her last working day.

Goodbye. 2047 is just banned for me due to OKT bery rude and bad attitude.

The last time I even called a girl from there was when the GEM lookalike jiamei was still there.

Seen this yiyi before though at another house. Nothing great in my opinion. :cool:

Garfoo
14-08-2017, 11:15 PM
Goodbye. 2047 is just banned for me due to OKT bery rude and bad attitude.

The last time I even called a girl from there was when the GEM lookalike jiamei was still there.

Seen this yiyi before though at another house. Nothing great in my opinion. :cool:

Yes, not a stunner but won't reject. Can see her tired look when I had her earlier this evening. The OKT, Ah Peng, is indeed a crude chap.

ejectjoy
14-08-2017, 11:44 PM

Disappointing to hear that! Will reduce the tall gal list by one!

Samurai69
15-08-2017, 06:49 AM
Any idea an ang pai WL can save how much if stay through 2 years here? How much does it cost them to come to here? Seems like many casualties that can't survive long here.

korean
15-08-2017, 08:52 AM
Any idea an ang pai WL can save how much if stay through 2 years here? How much does it cost them to come to here? Seems like many casualties that can't survive long here.

sgd700k and above

Samurai69
15-08-2017, 10:05 AM
sgd700k and above

Figure on high side. Think read somewhere out of 150, their share is 80, but with many customers giving generous tips, possible they can achieve such savings. Then that should attract more quality WL and maintain high standard of service quality. Very sad good quality WL is limited that result long q time for brothers here.