11-04-2017, 09:25 AM
Deleted..sorry

shuaige83
11-04-2017, 09:36 AM
Go to police and make a report.
they will keep it discreet.

cqueen
11-04-2017, 10:26 AM
My advice - Never give in to her blackmails! The very minute you break down, she will exploit your fears to the maximum that she knows you are now under her control and will obediently submit to her.

Hence, i do agree that you should seek the help of the police.

asufist
11-04-2017, 10:33 AM
Qhos the sb name. I have similar case. I reported to policr

cqueen
11-04-2017, 11:34 AM
Qhos the sb name. I have similar case. I reported to policr

Perhaps you may want to share with TS the happenings after you reported to the police. This may give TS more confidence in dealing with his blackmailer.

techdude
11-04-2017, 12:14 PM
Let me guess your sb have a tattoo at her boobs?

cupid xpress
11-04-2017, 12:37 PM
Changi prison awaits her

tongkatKing
11-04-2017, 12:49 PM
Tell her. "Go ahead and expose. Im prepared to report to police".

Why nowadays even SB also want to resort to this tactic.

Cuntworth
11-04-2017, 01:48 PM
Who is this sb?? TS mind sharing so next time others will not fall for the same trick? Best if
Got pic to show???:D

aniceguy
11-04-2017, 01:54 PM
Deleted..sorry

aniceguy
11-04-2017, 01:55 PM
My advice - Never give in to her blackmails! The very minute you break down, she will exploit your fears to the maximum that she knows you are now under her control and will obediently submit to her.

Hence, i do agree that you should seek the help of the police.

Thanks bro.

aniceguy
11-04-2017, 02:03 PM
Deleted..sorry

aniceguy
11-04-2017, 02:09 PM
Who is this sb?? TS mind sharing so next time others will not fall for the same trick? Best if
Got pic to show???:D

Got her in SBF, I will not mentioned her name till I have not choice, still trying to settle without alerting the police.

aniceguy
11-04-2017, 02:11 PM
Deleted..sorry

Cuntworth
11-04-2017, 02:38 PM
Got her in SBF, I will not mentioned her name till I have not choice, still trying to settle without alerting the police.

By then dun know how deep will the impact be

georgemagnum
11-04-2017, 02:43 PM
Stay cool, remember - never get your arm twisted by the SB ....

w00f
11-04-2017, 02:49 PM
Bro, do you need some 'connections" to settle this ?:cool:

aniceguy
11-04-2017, 03:01 PM
Bro, do you need some 'connections" to settle this ?:cool:

What type of connections?

aniceguy
11-04-2017, 03:04 PM
Deleted..sorry

cqueen
11-04-2017, 03:14 PM
Do trust too much on your SB like what I did and regretted now.

Dear aniceguy,

Do not blame yourself for being trusting towards your blackmailer.
She is the one at fault for planning to scheme against your goodwill.
At this point, be strong and rational so that you not muddle your mind and threatens sensible decision making.
Do not get mad to calm the storm.
Remember, you are in charge of the spat.
I am confident you will rise above this challenges!

Happyguy801
11-04-2017, 03:15 PM
Sound so scary ...

Jebuschris91
11-04-2017, 03:32 PM
Hi Guys,

My SB threaten:( me by using my nude photo (she took it while I am resting), worst! She has my wife name!(don't know how and where she got it! and don't know how much she know!)

Anyone here can advise me.

Thank you very much.

Maybe she saw the wife name from the phone, and she might not have enough to actually get you into big trouble but is smoking you abit. I suggest you don't confirm anything with her, test her, challenge her to reveal more before you do anything else, she may just have a name and a pic, nothing else she can do.

Likewise, if it's damaging to you to be found out, won't it be damaging for her as well, she's probably young, and if you trust her enough she would have revealed some stuff to you as well, use that to your leverage.

Also, do not show fear, make her think whatever you got is nothing, make her feel that she doesn't stand a chance to make you yield.

Lastly, as most of the bros here have said, if she still insists on following through, tell her you'll report this to the police, blackmailing is wrong and I doubt she's a law student so she probably knows too little about the extent of her crime.

SsugarDaddy
12-04-2017, 01:13 AM
Curious to know...

Is the blackmail monetary? Or emotion?

asufist
12-04-2017, 11:08 AM
My case was simple. We met and we left. I felt she wasnt simple. Told me to book a whole day hotel. When i demanded only her to have 1 sd as i am.paying alot. After which sadly i was seen by a friend so to play safe i told her we wont be meeting again. After which she tracked my photos and even bombarded my.phone. texted me few messages in sbf daily for whole 2 weeks. Threaten to expose me. Says she will upload my instapic etc. Real crazy women. Untill i fucked her hard and reported to.police she mia.

Belt
12-04-2017, 12:29 PM

bro take care, and think carefully before your next move :D

Belt
12-04-2017, 12:32 PM
My case was simple. We met and we left. I felt she wasnt simple. Told me to book a whole day hotel. When i demanded only her to have 1 sd as i am.paying alot. After which sadly i was seen by a friend so to play safe i told her we wont be meeting again. After which she tracked my photos and even bombarded my.phone. texted me few messages in sbf daily for whole 2 weeks. Threaten to expose me. Says she will upload my instapic etc. Real crazy women. Untill i fucked her hard and reported to.police she mia.

bro can share more about her nick here and what happened ?

Wooo scary world :D

aniceguy
12-04-2017, 02:12 PM
Deleted..sorry

aniceguy
12-04-2017, 02:13 PM
Deleted..sorry

~Barramundi~
13-04-2017, 10:31 AM
some sugarbabe are full of shit.

2 yrs ago.....there is this syt advertise here....looking for SD. asking 2k. told me she is student in uni....need money. she is quite pretty with a few tattoo on her body and even finger.

after meeting her.....agree with 2k per month. so paid her cash after first meeting. then when i ask to meet her again, she come with all sort of excuses....say she need to pay school fee, need to buy new laptop.....asking for more money. say if i dun trust her....then not going to meet me again.

that is after i paid her cash of 2k after meeting her once.

all i can say that she is a fucking crook. pretty sweet young lady with a scheming intent.

Belt
13-04-2017, 10:49 AM
some sugarbabe are full of shit.

2 yrs ago.....there is this syt advertise here....looking for SD. asking 2k. told me she is student in uni....need money. she is quite pretty with a few tattoo on her body and even finger.

after meeting her.....agree with 2k per month. so paid her cash after first meeting. then when i ask to meet her again, she come with all sort of excuses....say she need to pay school fee, need to buy new laptop.....asking for more money. say if i dun trust her....then not going to meet me again.

that is after i paid her cash of 2k after meeting her once.

all i can say that she is a fucking crook. pretty sweet young lady with a scheming intent.

as some bros said, during first few monthes payment must be per session base, and after getting enough trust then can nego further :D:cool:

thanks for sharing ...

siam66
13-04-2017, 10:57 AM

TS ... why you suddenly deleted most of your posts ??? :eek: .... your SB threaten you again ??? :eek:

Zeelova
13-04-2017, 11:04 AM
For your SB..
We all must know our place.

An exchange is an exchange.
Once over move on amicably.

A man has his needs and if he can't find it at home he goes out to find it.
He likes you - then you're lucky. So enjoy the moment.

Emotionally can be bad so focus on things to keep yourself occupied. Don't expect him to be there for u 24/7.

Keep it discreet, keep it happy and away from his family - win win for all.

For the men, don't over promise. Keep to the deal.

Hope you settle this soon.

Apollo
13-04-2017, 11:19 AM
i think TS used his working phone for SB .. that is risky

we should have one dedicated cheonging phone ... so that family information will not be exposed

aniceguy
13-04-2017, 11:27 AM
TS ... why you suddenly deleted most of your posts ??? :eek: .... your SB threaten you again ??? :eek:

Hai..........:(:mad:

aniceguy
13-04-2017, 11:33 AM
You guys believe in Karma?

siam66
13-04-2017, 11:37 AM
Omg !!! ... so it's true !!! :eek:

Yes ... I believe !!! ... 100% !!! :D

Tai_zi21
13-04-2017, 01:18 PM

What come around goes around

jabwemet
13-04-2017, 01:56 PM
But you so senior bro.. still get can get this issue...
Scary.. no matter how sexperience still can get into taichi..

Hope it turns out good for you. Btw I have a couple of SBs... can pte msg me her nick/pix? Need to prepare if I gonna end it and she chut pattern.

14-04-2017, 12:15 AM

share more story pls.

georgemagnum
14-04-2017, 08:18 AM
Omg !!! ... so it's true !!! :eek:

Yes ... I believe !!! ... 100% !!! :D

I pity this TS ... his arms twisted until going to drop out :(

siam66
14-04-2017, 02:22 PM
I pity this TS ... his arms twisted until going to drop out :(

Ya ... true ... his SB must have got hold of something & used it to threaten TS :eek:

Belt
14-04-2017, 10:07 PM
Ya ... true ... his SB must have got hold of something & used it to threaten TS :eek:

think his SB is monitoring this thread also ...

siam66
15-04-2017, 01:35 AM
think his SB is monitoring this thread also ...

55555 .... I think so too :D ... aiyo TS 's SB ... if you are really reading this thread ... dun blackmail & threaten lar ... whatever the reason .... just move on ... there is this thing call Karma na ... good or bad ... the choice is yours :)

conquer
15-04-2017, 01:47 AM
What's the story, morning glory?

Let's be reminded of the SBF's rule.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=148840
"2. There should be NO contact with whores beyond their professional capacity. Do not give any whore your phone number or divulge any other personal info in your dealings with them. If they have managed to get hold of your phone number for some reason (confirmation of booking etc) and they SMS you subsequently, do NOT reply. Just delete the message immediately and they should be smart enough to know that you're not interested in them beyond being one of their hundreds of clients."

justl00king
15-04-2017, 05:59 AM
Got scammer SD, also will have scammer SB.

Anyway, the idea of applying to be SD, or engaging a total stranger to be yr SB, is totally beyond me.
Chemistry between both parties plays a big role to be fun n enjoyable.

Having a SB is not just about the sex, if there's restrictions of how many meetups, duration per meet, or when can meet, where is the fun in that?
If it's only about sex, then u're better off getting a FL, they r the "pro" in this, good time assured.

But that's just me, all SD n SB, play safe n have fun! ;)
Good luck TS, hope u resolve yr issues with the SB.

aniceguy
17-04-2017, 10:01 AM
55555 .... I think so too :D ... aiyo TS 's SB ... if you are really reading this thread ... dun blackmail & threaten lar ... whatever the reason .... just move on ... there is this thing call Karma na ... good or bad ... the choice is yours :)

Karma!! I got it now!!:o:(

jabwemet
17-04-2017, 10:27 AM
Hi Bro. All's good now?

siam66
17-04-2017, 02:27 PM
Karma!! I got it now!!(

Omg !!! :eek: ... please do more good deeds from now na ... your bad karma will definitely change for the better ;) ... saadhu !!! :)

reading
17-04-2017, 09:01 PM
Karma!! I got it now!!:o:(

bro take it a bit easy ... we learn from mistakes ...

hope everything will be OK soon ... suggest you report to police ... if really any reason that cannot talk to police, there will always be ways to solve it