PDA

View Full Version : Serious Ang Moh's best friend, killed owner! in front of BBC film crew @ interview!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
05-04-2017, 01:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

IT Expert Mario Perivoitos called by his neighbors as annoying noisy trouble maker got killed by his own dog, right in front BBC film crew who came to interview him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/321432...bbc-film-crew/ (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3214323/mario-perivoitos-mauled-to-death-staffordshire-bull-terrier-bbc-film-crew/)

DOG DEATH VICTIM First picture of IT expert Mario Perivoitos mauled to death by his OWN Staffordshire bull terrier in front of BBC film documentary

TWO BBC filmmakers in the flat at the time of tragic attack have been questioned under police caution but have not been arrested
By Mark Hodge, Guy Birchall, Kathryn Cain and Paul Harper
30th March 2017, 12:15 pm
Updated: 30th March 2017, 4:57 pm

Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/nintchdbpict000312592223.jpg?strip=all&w=564&quality=100

Comments

THIS is the first picture of a tragic IT expert mauled to death by his own Staffordshire bull terrrier in front of a BBC documentary crew.

Devastated friends have paid tribute to Mario Perivoitos who died two hours after the attack on March 20 in Wood Green, North London.
Computer whizz Mario Perivoitos was fatally attacked by his own dog at his flat in North London when BBC crew members were present
Computer whizz Mario Perivoitos was fatally attacked by his own dog at his flat in North London when BBC crew members were present
Paramedics are pictured trying to revive Mario who had been attacked by a dog. He later died from his injuries
SWNS:South West News Service
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/nintchdbpict000312396342.jpg?strip=all&w=720&quality=100
Paramedics are pictured trying to revive Mario who had been attacked by a dog. He later died from his injuries
The man was attacked outside an address in Wood Green, North London
Mario was attacked inside an address in this block of flats in the Wood Green area of North London

His pet Major attacked him during filming and bit his neck, as it emerged he was trapped inside his flat screaming for people to “take the dog off me”.

Pals of the 41-year-old revealed he would fix computers for local people and described him as a “really nice guy” and “unbelievably clever”.

Angela Constantinou, 35, told the Standard: “Major seemed such a nice dog.

“He told me he put his dog first.

“He was brilliant at computers and would fix everyone’s.”

They also said that he had two master’s degrees, but had “sadly lost his way” after the death of his father in 2007, and when his mother who has dementia went into a care home.

Neighbours believe Mr Perivoitos, a heavy drugs user who reportedly used heroin, was taking part in a film about drugs misuse but the BBC would not confirm this.

People living in the block also claimed the dog had once helped save Mr Perivoitos’ life by alerting someone by barking when he suffered a seizure.

The two filmmakers, who were reportedly in the flat when the attack occurred, were interviewed under police caution after the horrifying incident.

The BBC confirmed a film crew had been present and had phoned an ambulance during the attack.
It is claimed that Mario Perivoitos was a heroin user and taking part in a documentary about drug abuse when his canine attacked him
SWNS
12https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/nintchdbpict000312623516.jpg?strip=all&w=773&quality=100
It is claimed that Mario Perivoitos was a heroin user and taking part in a documentary about drug abuse when his canine attacked him
41-year-old Mario died two hours later in hospital after being attacked by his beloved pet Major
41-year-old Mario died two hours later in hospital after being attacked by his beloved pet Major

A BBC spokesman said: “A crew making a BBC documentary were present – but not filming – at the time of the incident and called an ambulance.

“Given the ongoing inquiries, it would not be appropriate to comment further.”

It is believed the filmmakers were questioned over an alleged breach of an antisocial behaviour closure order banning anyone other than the resident from entering the property, which was due to expire in May.

A police spokesman said: “A film crew making a documentary were present during the incident and called the London Ambulance Service.
Emergency workers pictured desperately trying to save Mario after he was attacked in Wood Green , North London
Emergency workers pictured desperately trying to save Mario after he was attacked in Wood Green , North London

“A man in his 20s and a woman in her 30s were interviewed under caution on Tuesday 28 March having voluntarily attended a north London police station as part of police enquires about the wider circumstances of the incident.

“They were not arrested.

“The property in Norman Close had been subject to complaints from local residents due to anti-social behaviour related to drugs use.

“Police executed a warrant on 28 December under the Misuse of Drugs Act.

“There were several people inside the address and evidence of drugs use; no arrests were made.”

The spokesman confirmed that no further action would be taken by police.
The man was reportedly trapped inside his flat for 30 mins and was heard screaming for help
The man was reportedly trapped inside his flat for 30 mins and was heard screaming for help

He said: “The closure order was obtained to prevent other people taking drugs and causing anti-social behaviour inside the property; it is clear third parties at the address on 20 March were not there for those purposes and therefore it would not be in the public interest to pursue the matter further.”

Neighbour Harry Charitou, 27, said: “I was going to bed. There was shouting, shouting, shouting.

“I sort of went down the stairs a little bit and I heard him trying to get out.

“I heard they were trying to get out. He was going ‘help me, I need to get out’.

“He was trying to get out and he couldn’t. There was a woman and a guy in the flat as well.

“I didn’t know who they were. They were quite well spoken.

“The police, the people inside, they didn’t even flipping have a key.

“He was trapped inside. That probably delayed it even more.”

A neighbour provided a crowbar, and police had a bigger one too, he added.
The man's house was subject to an order banning him from bringing anyone back
SWNS
12[/img]https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/nintchdbpict000312336471-e1490784881836.jpg?strip=all&w=923&quality=100[/img]
Mario’s house was subject to an order banning him from bringing anyone back, after police executed a warrant under the Misuse of Drugs act

He said: “I heard the woman say they have put the dog in the other room.

“When I went down the stairs he was basically saying ‘I want to get out’.

“It was a good half an hour he must have been waiting. The ambulance was waiting for the police to crowbar the door out.

“He was shouting, he was very sort of croaky, I think it was on the neck.”

Neighbour Geoff Morgan, 52, said: “He was in the flat but they took him out here. He didn’t die when he came out.

“The police and the paramedics, they brought him out here. He was semi-conscious. He was talking, he was like screaming, screaming screaming.

“He was saying, ‘take the dog off me’.

“The door was locked from inside.”

Asked who called the police, he said: “It must have been the neighbours. This is a constant thing with him, and a lot of people in the flat.”

Neighbours said his pet Staffie was a “good dog”, but that Mario, of Cypriot heritage, was a troublemaker and would often bring back people and cause a lot of noise and disorder.
A man has been mauled to death by a Staffordshire Bull Terrier in London in front of a BBC TV crew
Metropolitan Police
12https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/nintchdbpict000291382495.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100
Neighbours of Mario expressed shock that his Staffordshire Bull Terrier which was described as a ‘good dog’ would have lashed out

They said Mario used to live with his Cypriot mother who is now in a care home.

He was handed a three month Closure Order at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court last month preventing him bringing anyone else back to the flat.

A copy of the order, which the police applied for, remains taped to his front door.

The order was made to prevent “the behaviour, nuisance or disorder from continuing, recurring or occurring”.

And it prohibited access to the property for anyone but Mario between February 22 and May 21.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (https://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?242537-Ang-Moh-s-best-friend-killed-owner!-in-front-of-BBC-film-crew-interview!&goto=newpost).