PDA

View Full Version : worry man pls help

royston_tan
12-01-2007, 04:29 PM
i haf a blood test for herpes 2 wks ago and by den it was 4 wks after my sexual exposure. the test came back was negative..
but yesterday i found two red patches along my fore skin when retract back. i went to DSC and doc say likely it is not herpes.
help i am very worry.. any one can advise as i m it the the begining stages to herpes..

dathinman
12-01-2007, 04:51 PM
Lets see -

* negative herpes test
* DSC doctor says it is unlikely it is herpes

What else would you like?

What do you expect to hear from this forum considering that most if not all of us aren't doctors? Also this is a cheonging forum and not a medical forum and we can't see the red patches on your dick.

Keep your cool. If you are still worried, get a second opinion. I think that is the best advice you can possibly get in here.

Th4r
12-01-2007, 09:00 PM
... a little advice ...

When guys get as worried (as you) or scared, they'll tend to keep checking their little bro' days and (all) nights ... using fingers/fingernails touch here touch there, unwashed. Sometimes unknowingly making things worst.

Happened to me and gang, :p , during army days. Kept bugging doctor, until he told me ... "Hey man, maybe you need to stop touching your dick" ... :p

well, maybe you not as itchy fingers as me.

Chin Up,
Th4r

samfan
12-01-2007, 09:35 PM
... a little advice ...Kept bugging doctor, until he told me ... "Hey man, maybe you need to stop touching your dick" ... :p

Bro royston_tan: Your test returned negative; your doctor doubted it as herpes. You've already got a million-dollar worth answer in your hands! Stop chasing a disease you don't have!

Start woo-hooing, dance around a little, and enjoy the beautiful sunset (and sunrise)! OK? Herpes is not your problem. No way! No how!

Bro Th4r: That is some serious advice. Kudos to your good tip! :rolleyes:

veron
24-01-2007, 12:15 AM
hi,royston,i dun know whether u are the one i met be 4 in batam?:confused:

Th4r
24-01-2007, 12:28 AM
hi,royston,i dun know whether u are the one i met be 4 in batam?
Ooi ...

poor guy is worried about his dick and you're talking about batam?
Be a little seriouis leh ... :p

stony
Th4r

dannywee75
24-01-2007, 05:23 AM
If u do a search on the net, there are herpes simplex 1 n 2 ...

herpes simplex 1 - most commonly among us, even i got it.

herpes simplex 2 - more serious , go do a search on the internet and read abt it yourself.

oh, this one type 2 luckily i don't have ... lolz

sammyboyfor
24-01-2007, 10:33 AM
herpes simplex 1 - most commonly among us, even i got it.

herpes simplex 2 - more serious , go do a search on the internet and read abt it yourself.

Herpes type 1 can infect the genitals too. It is often transmitted during oral sex.

Tyral
12-02-2007, 09:59 PM
hi,royston,i dun know whether u are the one i met be 4 in batam?:confused:

No lah choi choi, I still very active in such game(not kana disease then never come out) only seldom post FR(mostly OKT) or come in SBF(about once every 2 weeks). Btw I change hp lost the old one U still wan to go Batam or come out lim kopi pm me ok? :D

Dr Zoidberg
12-02-2007, 10:05 PM
When in doubt ask for a second opinion. After all you really want to be sure as this is your health. Good luck.

On a lighter note, you are probably evolving into a higher lifeform like a decapodian. So be happy! Soon you will look as handsome as me! (refer to my avatar)

Goony
12-02-2007, 11:45 PM
Roystan... I thought u r supposed to be making movies...

Offspring
13-02-2007, 06:20 PM
keep your dick clean. Wash after urine. Go to a bit extreme and wash ur hands before and after passing urine.

Aloy82
13-02-2007, 10:19 PM
When u r bathing, the jet from your shower should not be turn on to full blast. It might not be hurting but will be able to create some red patch if the jet of water hit your penis without the foreskin. Will go off in a few days. You just feel guilty.

AfA_hmor
05-03-2007, 04:27 PM
i haf a blood test for herpes 2 wks ago and by den it was 4 wks after my sexual exposure. the test came back was negative..
but yesterday i found two red patches along my fore skin when retract back. i went to DSC and doc say likely it is not herpes.
help i am very worry.. any one can advise as i m it the the begining stages to herpes..

Royston,

Red patches do not equate to herpes. Could be other things as well - most STD have similar symptoms but some have their own unique characteristics.

Go for a full spectrum of checkup to establish that you are clear.

Best wishes
Action for AIDS