PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat Is Singapore the most boring place on earth?worldnomads.com

Sammyboy RSS Feed
03-04-2017, 04:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

It's boring... All man made stuff.. Nature has provided them nothing....not even water.. about 5 years ago
Answered by Saakshi Gupta

That's right. Singapore is alright for a while.But don't outstay the welcome,the boredom starts to get down to you pretty soon.I can tell you.The longer you stay,the more you can realize about the place.The typically miserable lives of the locals are just hidden beneath its glamor.Worth a short stint,though. about 5 years ago
Answered by Christin Christin

Singapore is not a boring country, it's the locales; always tingkling and tweeking in their smart phones... about 3 years ago
Answered by Alvin

Yes, Singapore is definitely boring. I've been here for 3 months, doing a 4 years PhD. Sometimes I really have the impression this is a 40km squared shopping mall, or airport. Whichever you find more annoying.

Just look at some of the people's answers, suggesting Sentosa and shopping malls as a valid option for entertainment. Lame. And sad. Local rappers sing about how cool being in the army is. That's as much transgression you can get in S'pore.

Maybe if you have a high salary you can always drink 16 $ beers over 2 years ago
Answered by meh

I have travelled to almost 50 countries and I must say singapore is the least interesting place I have ever been to and expensive to boot! Save your money and go somewhere else 11 months ago
Answered by B

I lived and worked as an expat in Singapore for close to 8 years. Although I had a high paying job I ultimately left because I found it such a sterile and boring place. Singaporeans themselves are deadly boring who aspire to shallows pursuits based around monetary objects.

The city has zero culture as well. Good for a short trip but soul destroying to live there

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (https://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?242493-Is-Singapore-the-most-boring-place-on-earth-worldnomads-com&goto=newpost).