PDA

View Full Version : Here's How Much Sex You Should Be Having According To Your Age

lls8
30-03-2017, 12:53 PM
Did you know the average young person (18-29) has sex 112 times a year!? Most of us are lucky if we do it a few times in 12 months, so that number seems completely out of reach. But it's obvious that as you get older, your sex drive decreases along with your amount of sexual partners.

A recent survey of people ages 25 to 45 revealed that 2% of women and 5% of men are still virgins! That number is probably a lot higher than most would think, based on how sexual the world has become with the help of social media, the news and the internet! Do you know a virgin that's over 18?

When you're in your 30's however, the number of times in a year drops by 7%, The main reason is because at this point in life is when many begin to settle down, have kids and even buy a puppy or two. The sex life begins to become not as important when you have numerous things you're responsible for. People in their 30's have sex 86 times per year!

Sex becomes a perk you enjoy every once in a while when you're a mature and busy 40 year old. There's a 12% decrease when you hit the big 4-0. Middle-aged people have sex 69 times. Honestly, that's more than we expected them to get nasty.

Most people find a new reinvigorated sex life when they reach their 50's, because they feel free from responsibility and daily demands. The older they are, the more adventurous and care-free they become in their lives! Looks like being old and in shape is the best time to get it on!

Source: http://thedailymix.me/here-s-how-much-sex-you-should-be-having-according-to-your-age?utm_campaign=sm&utm_term=4897601CJEGFJGG&utm_source=fb&utm_medium=inf&v=c8z9GTZ6cakXU3noxRVky5zG1CTrSWcNAle28T&page=5

lincoln3010
30-03-2017, 12:54 PM
cool stuff

Silentreader88
30-03-2017, 01:24 PM
I silently sad to say old man don't have that much urge Liao!:D

lls8
30-03-2017, 01:28 PM
I silently sad to say old man don't have that much urge Liao!:D

Actually age are just numbers. Some people look younger and healthier than their age, cos they look after their health well.

sealynet
31-03-2017, 10:38 PM
OMG !!! So I should increase my sexual activities :D:D:D