PDA

View Full Version : The troubles to come

freakoi
30-03-2017, 02:35 AM
Been in this forum for awhile and its my 1st time posting.
Heres my short and on going situation.

I have always been single, relationship is never my thing. So how do I deal with my sexual desires? only my trusty pair of hands.

Anyway few weeks back I chat up with a girl online dint really expect her to reply and she did and so we started chatting for abit. She is a cute lovely looking girl big round eyes with the lovable duck lips.So like any other guys we do have that one motive always talking into a girls relationship weather she have bf etc trying to hook her up. Her reply was she broke up few mths back. So I tease her saying I be her bf and sweet talk her how cute she is etc and shes like really you like me ah.

Then I asked if she had any experience before and she said yes. So I decided to ask her want to meet up ?... and it goes silence for awhile no reply.
I thought GG there goes it she probally gona block me or simply no reply.(im used to it though)
Few mins later she send me a short clip and right away I knew I was in for some treat. True enough its a video of her masturbating in the toilet using a glowstick:rolleyes: and she is quite wet and shortly after she send another vid of her continue masturbating.

I got turn on right away and decide to DIY and send a vid back to her. She like it and asked for more but I tease her and said you can have more if we meet up.;) and she said ok lets meet up soon.

To be continue...

freakoi
30-03-2017, 09:35 AM
She is busy with her sch and she is working part time on wk end. So I asked which day she end sch early I try to take time off to meet her and she said Friday is fine.Few days pass and its Friday, I took time off and asked her where we want to meet. Then she reply suddenly her mom wants to meet her for lunch and we couldn't meet. well there goes our meet up and im left alone at home in my mind thinking don't be too bothered...and later that night she texted me saying sorry next week sure can meet..

Days pass we did text and chat how she like me etc that she wants a bf but I told her we could only be sex friend or the most friends.I told her im not into relationship yet she ask me to give her a chance and try it out...soon its another week Friday and again I took time off and this time she was all already to leave sch to meetup with me and then like last week...this time her dad came to fetch her home. It was so sudden she don't even know her dad came to sch waiting for her.

I don't really know how to continue the story here cause I was quite upset thinking is this girl toying with me or she just have some controlling parents.

BiggyLan
30-03-2017, 09:41 AM
Camping here :D

DeClose
30-03-2017, 10:05 AM
Please continue TS

badboi10
30-03-2017, 10:27 AM
Booked a camp spot here too!! Hahahah

badboi10
30-03-2017, 10:29 AM
She is busy with her sch and she is working part time on wk end. So I asked which day she end sch early I try to take time off to meet her and she said Friday is fine.Few days pass and its Friday, I took time off and asked her where we want to meet. Then she reply suddenly her mom wants to meet her for lunch and we couldn't meet. well there goes our meet up and im left alone at home in my mind thinking don't be too bothered...and later that night she texted me saying sorry next week sure can meet..

Days pass we did text and chat how she like me etc that she wants a bf but I told her we could only be sex friend or the most friends.I told her im not into relationship yet she ask me to give her a chance and try it out...soon its another week Friday and again I took time off and this time she was all already to leave sch to meetup with me and then like last week...this time her dad came to fetch her home. It was so sudden she don't even know her dad came to sch waiting for her.

I don't really know how to continue the story here cause I was quite upset thinking is this girl toying with me or she just have some controlling parents.
What if it is all a scam? HAHAHA. Like she is cat fishing you. hahaha.

GrandePalace
30-03-2017, 10:54 AM
Good start TS, do continue :)

Pr!nce
30-03-2017, 12:09 PM
Few mins later she send me a short clip and right away I knew I was in for some treat. True enough its a video of her masturbating in the toilet using a glowstick and she is quite wet and shortly after she send another vid of her continue masturbating.

I got turn on right away and decide to DIY and send a vid back to her. She like it and asked for more but I tease her and said you can have more if we meet up. and she said ok lets meet up soon.

'DIY and sent a vid back to her' ??!?!! With your face in it ? Careful of the virtual world bro, might just blackmail you with that..

freakoi
30-03-2017, 05:10 PM
alright im back and this what happened yesterday. she texted me out of the blue asking if im free? im actually very free doing some part time only. so I told her yes im free what is it. So she told me sorry that the last 2 weeks were messed up. I said its alright everyone of us is busy in life.

Anyway she said her class ended early so she asked want to meet up and its just noon. im thinking yes finally time has come I agreed and we decided to meet up. so I took a quick bath and left hse to meet her at xx station and I waited then she texted that she will be having lunch 1st with her classmates. im like ... ok since we are keeping this low profile and I just want to meet up for sex, I told her I will walk around the mall let me know when you are done eating.

so about 30mins?not too sure im just wondering around the mall and she was having her lunch with her classmate at one of the restaurant. After awhile she texted that she is done want to meet me now but I asked if her friends have left she said yes lets meet at xx place of the mall. im being slightly cautious now not wanting her friends to see me meeting her and sure enough I saw her and her friends at a distance. she texted where am I ? im waiting..i replied I saw her still with her friends let me know again if you are done or really want to meet.

minutes later she replied saying her friends left and alone now. sure enough I saw her friends left and she is sitting alone. phew finally we meet up. im kinda happy and excited so is she in her sch uniform;) so we walked around the mall for abit and she wanted to watch movie but the timing is kinda off have to wait for an hour and she cant go back home that late...
so I hinted her hmm what to do how about my place? we have just about enough time to spent before it gets too late for you to go home. she acted shyly like a cute innocent little girl and so we left the mall and off to my place :D

Hokkienkia
30-03-2017, 05:35 PM
Please continue :)

freakoi
30-03-2017, 06:33 PM
So we reached back to my place nobody is home most of the time everyone will only be back at evening or late night. that's how most Singaporean life are this days.

I brought her to my room right away and she started to be very shy cant even look at me :D keeping her head down. I asked is she that shy don't you already have experience and know what is coming :cool: but I still decide to have a good talk with her infact its ok if we don't have sex. I don't want to rush things cause im seeing that she look slight uncomfortable.
So we sat down on the bed and talked...actually quite a lot then I start to realized she does have some family issues and what happen was she is still young and curious with sex and stuffs. so she told me she actually have lots of sex with many different guys but no gangbang that kind of stuffs just having lots of meet up 1 to 1. so she is actually sick of having sex friends and wanted a bf a normal good relationship. she was hoping im the one for her since im 'nicer' to the other guys she met so far. Maybe that's how I am and im not cut out to be a player even though I want to be one.

Then she told me the last guy she had sex with cum in her a few times. The sex was good but had slight quarrel cause she didn't want to bj and she got scolded by the guy for it. im like wtf bro didn't need to get mad cause a girl doesn't want to bj you and you did gave her a good fk.
so im ok wait... he cum inside you? how long ago was it? shouldn't be a problem now right. she said that was like few mths back and she did a pregnancy test it was negative she even showed me a photo of it from her phone seems legit enough but she has been having irregular periods like 2-3 times in a month now and also she have spottings for last few week or so...

Infact her mom did found her test kit cause she forget to throw it out and instead throw at home rubbish bin which her mom found it. which is also why her family is starting to have some trust issues with her if she have bf or doing sex etc.

So what happen next , I was already having a hard on since I brought her to my room while semi listening to her stories and as an inexperience me adding with her innocent sad look...my little bro took over and went for it I even ask if its ok to go in raw...so we started off kissing and she have this pointy tongue that just make any guys mind go wild.
she was shy to take off her pants and I even help her took it off she totally like a helpless baby now waiting for me to serve her.

I gave her more kisses and some French tried getting some of her pointy soft tongue. she took off her shirt and showed her cute breast around B cup nicely shape. then I went down on her and damn was she wet already took her panties off and start touching her pussy. it was wet moist and soft, thinking now I wonder was it due to her spotting ...I don't really know I just went down started licking and it was salty hmm but heck at this point my mind couldn't think much I licked and fingered her. I could feel she is semi loose on the inside not like I have much experience with other girls but could tell from her face expression she was 50-50 enjoying and slight discomfort. so I stop fingering and asked if she want my dick in;)
I be honest i know myself not having enough experience and not an impressive dick at all im actually quite small which is why i tried to go foreplay more. anyway i tease her abit using my dick rubbing her clit and she was smiling and like just come in its ok. after a few rub she is already wet from the start i went in raw in her, she is so moist and warm and i start pumping it was so good after few pumps and i came in her but i kept pumping even after cumming inside her... after awhile i felt my dick going soft so i took out and start fingering her more hope to satisfy her abit. so i finger and lick her more and notice my bedsheet had like 2 puddle stain of her juices and there was little stain of blood not much.

so i stopped and she was kinda tired too dint asked if she cum or not. anyway we lie down cuddle and talk abit more that i cant be her bf and i don't want to lie to her being a 'fake' bf just to end up breaking her later on. she just kept quiet and shortly i told her lets wash up its almost time to go.

That's when she saw the stain on my bed and wondered for awhile..is it ? she checked her phone on her calendar and yup sure is her period just came. she said sorry to me and im like its ok whats happened happened lets just wash up now and i told her to try wash her pussy out hoping to get my cum out too better then nothing. we so bathed together long story short we dressed up and i accompany her to station and she left.

that's the end for now and maybe continued. i told her i will checking on her in this 2wks time..finger cross she don't get preggy.
Any advice here is good cause i think im in some sort of trouble coming.

Lennyberg
30-03-2017, 06:40 PM
is she above 16?

later kenna 376...

IndexFlinger
30-03-2017, 07:03 PM
is she above 16?

later kenna 376...

Yalor, better confirm her age

airpump
30-03-2017, 07:44 PM
Nice story TS, do continue soon

freakoi
30-03-2017, 09:29 PM
yes she is above 16, shes actually 19 this yr so roughly u guys can guess what other sch she is in that still wears uniform ;)
which is why things seem to happen such much around her when she tried exploring sex and meeting up with guys.

For now my tread probally gonna stop here for quite awhile. all this happened in like 3weeks times from where I started chatting with her till I finally have sex with her yesterday:rolleyes:

part of my worry and also hers too is she getting pregnant. something that I have to keep check on her in the following weeks to come.

Parashooter
30-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Like that finish liao?

Lucas24
30-03-2017, 10:23 PM
Like that finish liao?

Why so fast?

jhonny
30-03-2017, 10:23 PM
yes she is above 16, shes actually 19 this yr so roughly u guys can guess what other sch she is in that still wears uniform ;)
which is why things seem to happen such much around her when she tried exploring sex and meeting up with guys.

For now my tread probally gonna stop here for quite awhile. all this happened in like 3weeks times from where I started chatting with her till I finally have sex with her yesterday:rolleyes:

part of my worry and also hers too is she getting pregnant. something that I have to keep check on her in the following weeks to come.

Should prepare condom to prevent trouble from both sides

freakoi
31-03-2017, 12:09 AM
I actually did have condoms with me yet at the point of time when in heat I just didn't think of using it. taking it a lesson whenever now always cap on regardless unless want risk.

anyway this is just a quick short story of mine

nothing much I can do until I can make sure she is not preg. maybe some bros with advice here? cause she had been having spotting from sometime back and info I could know is either she had some infections or high chance she is preg?

sadfa
31-03-2017, 12:46 AM
I actually did have condoms with me yet at the point of time when in heat I just didn't think of using it. taking it a lesson whenever now always cap on regardless unless want risk.

anyway this is just a quick short story of mine

nothing much I can do until I can make sure she is not preg. maybe some bros with advice here? cause she had been having spotting from sometime back and info I could know is either she had some infections or high chance she is preg?

Wahlao!!!! How old exactly are you????

How are u making sure shes not pregnant, other than 'Praying' and 'hoping '

And i pity this ger.
After being played out n conned by guys who just want to bang her, she should know if a guy Is so anxious not to b seen by her friends, ita likely the guy just want to bang her
______
EXCHANGE points do nothing ma

Lennyberg
31-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Wahlao!!!! How old exactly are you????

How are u making sure shes not pregnant, other than 'Praying' and 'hoping '

And i pity this ger.
After being played out n conned by guys who just want to bang her, she should know if a guy Is so anxious not to b seen by her friends, ita likely the guy just want to bang her
______
EXCHANGE points do nothing ma

i think TS is young. probably hasnt serve his NS yet..

well been there done that. I had my worries before too.

looney83
31-03-2017, 09:13 AM
got condom and yet didn't use?

and she mentioned she have sex with many other guys as well.

i think u should worry about urself. go have some check for STD or what not.

szagi
31-03-2017, 04:49 PM
got condom and yet didn't use?

and she mentioned she have sex with many other guys as well.

i think u should worry about urself. go have some check for STD or what not.

TS is indeed a really hero . And 9 months later will get a big surprise . I wonder why people never use their brains.

lls8
31-03-2017, 06:21 PM
TS is indeed a really hero . And 9 months later will get a big surprise . I wonder why people never use their brains.
I
No need 9 months. Within one or two months will know it.

sadfa
31-03-2017, 08:45 PM
I
No need 9 months. Within one or two months will know it.

Sadly this gal doesn't seem intelligent.

Bet many guys who fucked her n gave her something cover their tracks n disappeared liao. Maybe ts did the same thing n is untraceable le
_______
Exchange points need to be intelligent ma

Retnar
06-04-2017, 03:41 PM

I also wonder about that too .

hhlover
06-04-2017, 08:23 PM
To have a baby is not tat easy.. maybe 2 out of 10times u shoot inside will result in having a baby..

MaraGuru
07-04-2017, 02:29 PM
Young girl, if their period is timely one, super high chance, even pre cum can make them preg.

Maybe this girl already preg, and looking for settlement. What ever come just take.