PDA

View Full Version : Adult Friend finder anyone?

Happy123hour
26-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Any bro fuck any lady from adult Friend finder before? Any nice story sharing?

pushbutton
26-03-2017, 03:31 PM
No such luck :)

TrueBeliever
26-03-2017, 08:29 PM
Too saturated already

Lumiere7
27-03-2017, 12:43 PM
Would anyone still go there? Other sites are free and easily accessible through apps Liao..

super_marvel
27-03-2017, 12:56 PM
Sign up once, and kinda find it useless. Most of the girls on AFF only reply to Angmoh. You'll be lucky if they even bother to reply that they are "only interested in angmohs"...

PowderUp
27-03-2017, 08:33 PM
Too saturated already

Think so too

GrandePalace
27-03-2017, 09:47 PM
Sign up once, and kinda find it useless. Most of the girls on AFF only reply to Angmoh. You'll be lucky if they even bother to reply that they are "only interested in angmohs"...

Thanks for your advice :)

conquer
27-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Tried some of these online dating apps during schooling time, but ended up harassed by the gays. :mad:

FreakingPartner
27-03-2017, 10:46 PM
Tried some of these online dating apps during schooling time, but ended up harassed by the gays. :mad:

Wow better dun play play with these online dating apps :eek:

jonasstone
28-03-2017, 04:40 PM
Never try and will not try .

Calzedonia
28-03-2017, 04:43 PM

Same here too

Effendy
28-03-2017, 05:45 PM

haha why you are not try bro just try then you will know :)

reading
28-03-2017, 06:37 PM
not worth paying ... maybe play play there if you have loads of free time :p

EverReadyBatt
28-03-2017, 06:44 PM
but ended up harassed by the gays. :mad:

Got such thing, never knew, lol

GrandePalace
28-03-2017, 08:33 PM
Got such thing, never knew, lol

Never knew too, lol

zack76
28-03-2017, 11:04 PM
these are all scam websites...

Alibaba23
28-03-2017, 11:25 PM
I used AFF while I was in the army and hooked up 2 girls. Manage to keep both as my FB during 2 different time frame. One was a student in a private uni while the other was a teacher. Will share my story soon.

funnlovinnguyy
29-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Used it a while back and met few good FB's. however the same people are on the website so not too many new/ fresh sign ups.have to be a paid member to get any benefits. Use tinder and have better chances.

Jebuschris91
29-03-2017, 12:42 PM
I'll share my stories from AFF just for everyone's enjoyment.

How I met girl A. "Bloody Mary":

I was in BMT at that time, and was surfing AFF nightly, sending stupid messages to all sorts of female profiles, hardly any luck.
Being in BMT made you crazy kinds of horny, I'm sure some guys can relate.

This girl responded, she replied and we talked abit, managed to get her photo, she looked okay in the photos, abit chubby but she had nice eyes.

The good thing about being on such websites, such places, it's a given, the females you find on it are thinking the same thing as you, sex. No misconceptions, no misunderstandings of "oh I thought you wanted something serious".

AFF = I want sex

Anyway, she knew what she wanted, I knew what I wanted. We arranged to meet on a Saturday since I booked out friday night.

Forgive me if I miss out alot of detail stuff like dates and things like that, it's been like 6-7 years.

We met at NEX shopping mall, I went up to the second floor with LENA's the restaurant, I looked about for a chubby girl but couldn't see anyone. I texted her, she said she was coming.

When I met her, my jaw dropped.
She was huge. Not chubby, not fat. Obese.
Huge. She was like three of me. I was shocked.
Instantly I was thinking "FML, help me gods of sex"

But I swallowed hard, stuck my hand out and shook her hand, and gave her the best smile I could as I suggested we go to LENA's to eat first and get to know one another alittle.

This was honestly my first time doing an online meet, hence so much formalities, nowadays it's just more straightforward.

Okay so Mary and I sat down and the menu at LENA's is extensive, there's all sorts of food.

Mary: So Jebus what do you wanna eat
Me: I'll be having this ABC sandwich Mary, you?
Mary: I'll just eat this soba and sashimi, got to watch my weight.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.
I nearly lost it when I heard that, this obese girl telling me she wants to watch her weight.

But I just said okay, we ordered and we ate.
She was schooling, bored with daily life, couldn't meet a guy so she used the website.

I was just a horny bastard who walked into a trap and had no balls to bail.

We finished, I asked if she would like to go back home with me and play with my cat.
I own two cats.

We got home, we were in my room. She was playing with my cat for awhile till she got bored.

Mary:Could you bring the cat out and lock the door when you come back
Me: Okay
-Closes door and locks-

Mary strips instantly, her skin is very white and with multiple folds.
It's smooth at least, and her tits are huge, but her stomach is much bigger.

She takes off my pants as I was alittle slow in removing my shirt.
My cock isn't hard, it's only semi hard. She takes it in her mouth and sucks on it.

She sucks quite hungrily, like she really enjoys cock, I make a mental note of that, it gets harder and harder and eventually I'm at full mast.

She's still sucking, I actually feel good from this giant beast gobbling my cock in her mouth. I start to moan alittle.

She stops suddenly and lies back spreading her huge thighs and showing me this huge pussy.

Mary: Put it in.

I silently nod my head and move forward, I slowly put my cock in, it's really warm, warmer than a normal sized girl's pussy, this was like an oven-ish kind of feel.

I start to move, she's tight, I was surprised it actually was pretty good.

We were fucking for quite awhile, I lasted about 10 mins before I came all over her bulging stomach, she used tissue and cleaned it up.

I layed next to her and caught my breathe. That's when she did the most awkward thing.

She grabbed my semi hard dick and shook it
"hmm, good size"

Wtf. Turned off instantly.

We layed there for abit then got dressed, I made the excuse I had something on.

I walked her to the bus stop, least I could do.
She pecked me on my cheek before she got on the bus.

I never contacted her again.

The End.

P.S.: I still have more, but only if you guys are keen to read.

mbam
29-03-2017, 03:53 PM
TS, my full salute to you. You are a noble cheongster. Good job! Upz my pts to you is the least I can compliment you.:)

mbam
29-03-2017, 03:56 PM
Sorry, i made a mistake. I m referring to bro Jebuschris91 in my previous statement. Paiseh arh, TS.:D

Tale
29-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Those quality ones won't be using the social network to fish for sex, cause they already have plenty in their hands.

GlossyLeather
29-03-2017, 06:44 PM
I used AFF while I was in the army and hooked up 2 girls. Manage to keep both as my FB during 2 different time frame. One was a student in a private uni while the other was a teacher. Will share my story soon.

Camping for story! :)

Oyabun
29-03-2017, 09:19 PM
I tried but nothing so far on finding a FB there :(

Jebuschris91
30-03-2017, 09:30 AM
Second story from AFF

"The murder"

After Mary, I continued looking, didn't want to give up and eventually made contact with this girl called V.

She had been on the site for quite a long time and had quite a few people who wrote good comments about her in her profile so I was quite assured that she was for real and wouldn't airplane me.

We met on a Friday after I booked out and went to my grandmother's house.

My grandmother has a house in serangoon and she leaves it vacant except on weekends where she comes back on Saturday mornings till monday morning, every other time she stays at my aunt's place.

So I brought her there.

She was short, about 1.5 to 1.55 and was alittle chubby but nothing like Mary. She wore specs and spoke softly.

We had packet drinks while watching some TV, as usual I found it hard to just get into the action as this was my second time.

She took the initiative after the show ended, some documentary, she asked me if I wanted to do it here or the bedroom.

I chose the bedroom so we went in and stripped off.
She had B cups and a couple of stretch marks on her arms and stomach area, but whatever.

She said she really enjoyed blow jobs(Are larger girls into sucking dick?)
She began to blow me, asking me to lie down, this lasted super long and she always made sure I nearly came but stopped right at the edge.

This was my first time being edged by a woman and it was quite an eye-opener.

I offered to lick her back but she said no, just twist her nipples and be rough with them, the more I twisted the more she moaned with my cock in her mouth.

She made a huge mess all over my balls with her saliva but she swallowed all the precum I was producing whenever any came out.

She stopped eventually and told me to doggy her.
I capped myself with the condoms she brought and inserted into her.

This was the part where I started to freak out and even laughed alittle.
Her moans were nothing like I've heard before, it was like someone was being murdered.

Every thrust made her moan, but it was so funny that I couldn't really get into it.

I tried to focus and continued thrusting, increasing my pace until my balls were slapping her from behind, she was screaming like she was dying and I was getting nervous the neighbors will hear as they were quite kaypoh.

I eventually started to get the feeling of cumming, and right as I was about to shoot she got out and tore off the condom, plunging her entire mouth onto my cock and deep throating me

She swirled her tongue around the head while I was in her mouth and I started to shoot my load down her throat, I could feel her throat and mouth contracting as she swallowed each shot.

I collapsed on the bed, my thighs were numb but she didn't stop, she continued to suck the head of my cock, it was super sensitive and I started twitching due to the sensation.

Surprisingly it was still hard and she asked if she could suck somemore
I just nodded and even though I didn't feel much she continued, she must really like blowjobs.

Eventually she stopped, asked me to cap myself again and fuck her again, she said this time she wanted to feel me twitch inside her as I came.

She climbed on top of me, as she rode me she moaned in that being murdered sound again and brushed her nipples against my face asking me to suck them.

She was moaning in my ear as she bent over so that my mouth could reach her nipples and it was quite unpleasant to hear that moan up close.

I eventually asked for doggy again and we continued to fuck till I was literally sweating even with the air con on.

I decided to end it, I faked an orgasm by saying I was gonna cum and started to move my dick by twitching it inside her, she didn't know the difference and before she could see, I quickly grabbed some tissue and took of the condom and wrapped it up.

We got dressed and left together, I had to get home as well so I passed her some cab fare and sent her off in a cab.

She tried to contact me to meet again afterwards but I wasn't free so we eventually lost contact.

The End.

sunshinebox
06-05-2017, 11:01 PM
I have had sex with 2 women from AFF and here are my thoughts.

The problem with AFF, subscription aside, is the massive number of men spamming women there. The number of women there are also are quite small as compared to the number of men. Men, let's be honest, may not always be the smoothest when hitting on women so women get tons of really uninteresting and unengaging posts which after awhile, looks the same to them.

Even if you are interesting, your message gets piled up quite a bit among lots of spammish email so it's hard to stand out. Women, no matter where you meet them, are not like men. They need to be engaged with, charmed and tittilated before they commit to having sex with you. My friend had this analogy:

" Men are like kitchen stoves. You can turn the flames on and off very quickly. Women are like a bonfire. Very hard to start, gotta fan the flames and work it but once you get it running, hard to stop the fire."

No matter whether you're ok Okcupid, Tinder or AFF, women are the same. Even if this was the biggest nymph you found on AFF, how is she gonna choose you over 100 other men who has spammed her inbox?

AFF was a big waste of time for me because it was so hard to stand out and even start a conversation with women because of the fatigue they go through. I have to say, angmoh men get a lot of stick from us because they're taking away our women but who can blame them? Have you seen their profiles? Many make an effort to be interesting.

I managed to bonk 2 women in 3 months on AFF. And I had to work extremely hard and I had lotsa time - I was unemployed. I don't think it was worth my time. I would still recommend going to regular dating sites but the most important thing is, you gotta be engaging and interesting for a woman to consider even meeting you. I made a killing on regular dating sites. :)

strikeback4
06-05-2017, 11:12 PM
Alot of the AFF are consider scam as most of the time, they will hire some people to act as real hunks and babe with fake photos to chit chat, end up you need to spend money on subscription, video calls etc....

pitilon
07-05-2017, 12:15 AM
I have had sex with 2 women from AFF and here are my thoughts.

The problem with AFF, subscription aside, is the massive number of men spamming women there. The number of women there are also are quite small as compared to the number of men. Men, let's be honest, may not always be the smoothest when hitting on women so women get tons of really uninteresting and unengaging posts which after awhile, looks the same to them.

Even if you are interesting, your message gets piled up quite a bit among lots of spammish email so it's hard to stand out. Women, no matter where you meet them, are not like men. They need to be engaged with, charmed and tittilated before they commit to having sex with you. My friend had this analogy:

" Men are like kitchen stoves. You can turn the flames on and off very quickly. Women are like a bonfire. Very hard to start, gotta fan the flames and work it but once you get it running, hard to stop the fire."

No matter whether you're ok Okcupid, Tinder or AFF, women are the same. Even if this was the biggest nymph you found on AFF, how is she gonna choose you over 100 other men who has spammed her inbox?

AFF was a big waste of time for me because it was so hard to stand out and even start a conversation with women because of the fatigue they go through. I have to say, angmoh men get a lot of stick from us because they're taking away our women but who can blame them? Have you seen their profiles? Many make an effort to be interesting.

I managed to bonk 2 women in 3 months on AFF. And I had to work extremely hard and I had lotsa time - I was unemployed. I don't think it was worth my time. I would still recommend going to regular dating sites but the most important thing is, you gotta be engaging and interesting for a woman to consider even meeting you. I made a killing on regular dating sites. :)

Thanks for sharing bro!

JustANewbie
07-05-2017, 09:46 AM
The only memorable encounter I got from aff was many years back with a milf a few years my senior, staying alone around tanjong pagar area, working in a hotel nearby. She was slim and average looking and got a huge sex drive. She got a bit sticky in the end so we ended our fb relationship.

If you are playing as a couple, you will get more success. Many real couples in aff.

sunshinebox
07-05-2017, 11:00 AM
The only memorable encounter I got from aff was many years back with a milf a few years my senior, staying alone around tanjong pagar area, working in a hotel nearby. She was slim and average looking and got a huge sex drive. She got a bit sticky in the end so we ended our fb relationship.

If you are playing as a couple, you will get more success. Many real couples in aff.

Come to think of it, yes you're right. The couples were the true stars on AFF. Would be a good place for swingers I reckon.

lancelim
07-05-2017, 11:45 AM
I was on AFF few years back. Got to know a girl from HK and went for a orgy night at a condo for a small fee. Girls are of good mix, PRC, Pinays, Thai and a few locals.

Crazy night as the effects of booze came in. I went for a kill. Conquered asses, pussies and given simultaneous facials to 3 Pinays during the night. 2 locals were friends and of noble professions.

That's about it. Surreal experience but the time and effort is not worth it. I think socials apps are better.

Ironmaiden2k
07-05-2017, 11:51 AM
my shocked face, that no one has to know.

draven78eric
07-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Is like someone asking, anybody still play Atari game anot or maybe not that long..PS1... :D:D

strikeback4
07-05-2017, 01:38 PM
with social media like facebook and twitter, not sure why ppl are still paying for AFF? :confused:

pitilon
07-05-2017, 02:45 PM
with social media like facebook and twitter, not sure why ppl are still paying for AFF? :confused:

Yalor, why ah?

strikeback4
07-05-2017, 02:59 PM
Yalor, why ah?

When i was younger, those sex chats are very popular... now AFF

maybe people don't mind to pay extra for some ego massage? :eek:

lobangkingz
08-05-2017, 10:44 AM

Come to think of it, yes you're right. The couples were the true stars on AFF. Would be a good place for swingers I reckon.

Together with my fb, we play as a couple and we met up with many couples from aff. On top of that, our gold membership is free for 1 year, given by the site.