waypastprime
12-01-2007, 05:00 PM
of course!!!!!!

the more the merrier.....

Newbie reporting, sir... Can I help u? :p

Looksee
12-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Newbie reporting, sir... Can I help u? :p

long time never see u post like tis liao.....

brings back the good old days.....

Shiokday
12-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Ask me "u disagreed"....so my answer = Yes lor

"u disagreed" is a fact/statement?...not a qn?..."u disagree?" is a qn?...:confused: :confused:

Shiokday
12-01-2007, 05:18 PM
i tio zap u happy hor :o
must say sebei song...got some more anot...:D

Shiokday
12-01-2007, 05:19 PM
Can I help u? :p

u wan to help uncle hold his gun for wat?:confused:

rinpoche
12-01-2007, 08:22 PM
hi,
need some advice from those with more experience. was offered by a FL pre-op LB $150 for one hour at the hotel she was staying at.
is this too expensive?
what is the usual going rate for such services?
thanks
AG
Poor ThreadStarter,
After posting the same question in two forums never get any repy. Probably get scare off by. What a waste, wondering who is the FL pre-op. a very chio SYT or seductive CFM. Here goes one my best future 'best bonking session'. (never have a chance one, always is the sweetest-:p)

See lah, you bros TCSS so loud and scare off a little bro off.:mad: Now how, no more FL pre-op LB. 'New Local Gal Fiona' lobang already hang in mid air and now this like. Damn bad start for 2007, not good sign. TCSS instead of looking for bonk.

Atrocious
12-01-2007, 09:04 PM
knnbccb, u cannot get lobang then blame bros here, wake up ur bloody idea ok... wanna blame snrs issit? i 5pointer, wanna blame me also? i never chat in this thread, see liao also tulan. nabeiz.

rinpoche
13-01-2007, 02:40 AM
Yo bro Atrocious,
With due respect for your seniority, I still address you as bro. Anyway, in SBF, any posting must address each other as bro even in possible conflict.

After reading your post, don't expect me to feel good. In fact I feel :mad:. Before I post this reply, I make it a point to read as much as your other postings as possible to find out more about you.

Quite a few articles posted was, indeed, very good. You dare to zap and even highlight about it to the person being zapped. You pointed some bad issues and I totally agreed what you are doing at. At least you participated in those threads earlier and that gave you the right to response in that way. However, this time, I cannot agree with you. You said you never chat in this thread, so do you know what is happening down here. The thread title "Re: advice on FL trans rates" and now is already pg 18.

hi,
need some advice from those with more experience. was offered by a FL pre-op LB $150 for one hour at the hotel she was staying at.
is this too expensive?
what is the usual going rate for such services?
thanks
AG
Have you seen any answer given since pg 1? Up to now the FL pre-op LB yet to determine the right price. So no possible bonking session is available. Isn't SBF is for bros to share and combine their wealth to a better shiok environment for mankind.:p

So many times bros got zap for posting wrong place, info cannot make one cum, info for FRs not accurate, use 4 or more letters words. All this happened because most bros want good stories, good bonkable leads. They can't stand bros wasting pages and their valuable opportunity to enjoy life. If still spent this type of time wasting around, soon or later bros will RETIRED and Killed In Action. Why not save all the valuable time for one more good massage, one more good HJ, one more good BJ, one more good bonk with SYT or CFM.

I have to spend some of my valuable time to figure out how to use user CP to create a signature. You are a 5 pointer and I am a 0 pointer. You can zap me but I cannot. But I can share this experience with other newbies and other senior bros.

If after you read this reply, and believe you loss you cool before in-depth understanding of this thread, please let me know.

Finally, most newbies, include me, have read the REASONS for newbies. We are being told to be Senior samsters, centurions (with more than 100 rep pts) and millenniums are all watching you. So be afraid, be VERY AFRAID!!!!kekekekekekekekekekeYes, we are VERY AFRAID. I already kena zap for forgetting to add the words [bro sam] in one of my posting. I kena zap for that mistake, I happy received it. I have to try harder to contribute properly the next time. But other zapping from nowhere make me wonder how and where to improve on.

So newbies are afraid, even the old newbies are also VERY AFRAID too but doesn't mean they are not angry. They can be VERY ANGRY!

To stress the point again. When newbies are afraid, they can be angry too. When newbies are very afraid, they can be even be more very angry too.

P.S: Wah, the time taken to writing this reply = a bonk sesson (150/90/2).

noname123
13-01-2007, 03:08 PM
HA HA...u took 2 hrs to reply...:D

U very the serious hor....:D

rinpoche
13-01-2007, 04:39 PM
2 hrs cannot tahan, too long. It is about 90 mins session. Got to do some searching and read related FRs from Atrocious. To see vital stats, the dos and don't, what he likes and dislikes. I spent more time for him then those SYTs and CFMs FRs, Don't tell me, I like him more than the gals.:eek:

Now hope someone can continue with this thread is about how to FL trans rates is calculated. Interesting mah! If one of these days, should any come across one potential FL, least there is an answer. Now only hope threadstarter can continue with it. Who knows, a future GEM for 2007 is coming to town.:p For me, too bad. Just started and still no lobang yet. But keen to know what to do next.

S3vw
13-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Poor ThreadStarter,
After posting the same question in two forums never get any repy. Probably get scare off by. What a waste, wondering who is the FL pre-op. a very chio SYT or seductive CFM. Here goes one my best future 'best bonking session'. (never have a chance one, always is the sweetest

See lah, you bros TCSS so loud and scare off a little bro off.:mad: Now how, no more FL pre-op LB. 'New Local Gal Fiona' lobang already hang in mid air and now this like. Damn bad start for 2007, not good sign. TCSS instead of looking for bonk.

lookin for pre-op LB go orchard or clark Quay lor..
no lobang = bad start for 2007 har:rolleyes:

rinpoche
13-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Hi bro S3vw,
Me no lobang yet for 2007. Bad start for me lor. Hope things improve like sunshine after week of heavy rains.:D Only been to clark Quay few times, but for dining only. Did not aware about pre-op LB you mentioned.

So far joined in SBF and read those threads mainly on PRC in GL, Petain, FLs thru' recommendations, etc, but have yet to see anyone recommending lobangs from orchard or clark Quay. I guessed those clark Quay FLs lobangs are not popular in SBF.

Those bros got lobangs seem very easy as if lobangs drop from the sky. But to those less fortunate ones, like me can only :rolleyes: So keen to know the tricks. So bro S3vw, can I call you sifu, shares a bit more tips to newbies. We are eager to learn and also pre-op LB FL trans rates too.

Atrocious
13-01-2007, 11:53 PM
dear bros,

i have sent a pm to the bro i zapped to apologise if i have done so mistakenly. hope this blows over. and judging from the post, he did spend time to find out bout my past before posting his rebuttal and i give him respect for that.

i dare to zap and admit, i also dare to admit if i was mistaken.

atrocious

rinpoche
14-01-2007, 12:40 AM
Hi bro S3vw,
Good to have a chat earlier post. Can I check with you on one issue regarding zapping and point deduction. When I returned back to SBF and notice one bro zap me and leave the comment s3vw with a -3 points deduction.

Huh, so fast bro zap me meh. But the interesting part is I notice you have a power of 4 and the basic understanding I know about deduction is based 50% of power. In this case should be 2 points. I started with 10, zap -3 for missing [bro sam] in one of my posting. But one bro up me 2 points later in the same thread. So I have 9 points by then. In this thread one bro up me 6 points and that becomes 15. Now it become 12.

I just wanted to know if you have zapped me. If you have, then probably the system computed wrongly. If you didn't zap, then just to let you know that someone zap me but put in you nick in the comment.

rinpoche
14-01-2007, 01:24 AM
Hi bros,
Thank bro Atrocious. I have received the pm from you. Our issue is over and we are ok.:D Now I am waiting for confirmation from bro s2vw. I got a feeling someone zap me and try to flame bro s2vw. I just sensed thing fishy.

Once again I thank bro Atrocious for his reply. We don't have any ill-feeling and we are good SBF bros. That where I like his style.:D

Good Motto:
dare to zap and admit, i also dare to admit if i was mistaken.

dannywee75
14-01-2007, 02:46 AM
nabei zzz ... u guys really made me laff the whole night...

so old bird liao still kpkb here waste time ...why dont u all spend more time get quality bonks than learn how to post pictures here ...

and by the way, bonk and post pics are 2 different skills la ... lol :)

kaozzz........:confused:

S3vw
14-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Hi bros,
Thank bro Atrocious. I have received the pm from you. Our issue is over and we are ok.:D Now I am waiting for confirmation from bro s2vw. I got a feeling someone zap me and try to flame bro s2vw. I just sensed thing fishy.

Once again I thank bro Atrocious for his reply. We don't have any ill-feeling and we are good SBF bros. That where I like his style.:D

Good Motto:
dare to zap and admit, i also dare to admit if i was mistaken.

i zap no one flame me..

rinpoche
14-01-2007, 11:09 PM
i zap no one flame me..
Thank bro for your reply.
At least you are the one that zap, coz I concern someone else zap and use your nick instead. Because at that time I feel funny why deduct -3 instead of -2 pts. 50% of your power should be -2 pts deduction mah.:D