PDA

View Full Version : Any Nice Local Hotel?

lordwild
08-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Hi bros,

I'm planning a romantic/sex stay at one of the local 4 star hotel, can any bros recommend one with a big bathtub? :D

Thanks!

beingunknown200
09-01-2007, 12:12 AM
I'm planning a romantic/sex stay at one of the local 4 star hotel, can any bros recommend one with a big bathtub? :D

you might want to consider this boutique hotel called 1929. Quite famous, got class (definitely not your hotel 81 type). They have different themed rooms, there is one particular one which has a bathtub outside but think it is well sheltered and covered so you will get your privacy. Very good for a romantic and sexy mood for sex...hehe...

If not you can consider Siloso Beach Resort Hotel as well. It is new too...

ass_robber
09-01-2007, 12:24 AM
Big Bathtub - of course there is no bigger bathtub than the ritz carlton.

Some hotel like the beaufort got jacuzzi.

lordwild
09-01-2007, 12:57 AM
Thanks Bros for the info.

I've checked out the 1929 web site, seems pretty good and unique, don't know can recce or not........

Ritz Carlton a bit ex..but will consider also :p

natsuki
09-01-2007, 08:11 AM
Scarlet Hotel!!! :p

imaginative
09-01-2007, 10:40 AM
you might want to consider this boutique hotel called 1929. Quite famous, got class (definitely not your hotel 81 type). They have different themed rooms, there is one particular one which has a bathtub outside but think it is well sheltered and covered so you will get your privacy. Very good for a romantic and sexy mood for sex...hehe...

If not you can consider Siloso Beach Resort Hotel as well. It is new too...

The room for 1929 is damn small. I don't recommend it.

5stars
09-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Depending on your budget. When one thinks of a romantic in Singapore, Ritz carlton just pop out of our mind. Apart from the window view bathtub, no special.

Personally, I would prefer Shangri-ra Sentosa. Choose the room with nice sea-view. And after dinner, a stroll along the beach will add some romantic feel.

Onyx2Rock
09-01-2007, 05:54 PM
Nothing beats the Ritz.... Bro, u might impress ur gal more and score better if u bring her to Ritz... Even juz for a single day...

Happy Bonking ya:D

evo76
09-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Swissotel stamford.

Tub is ok for 2 Asians. Get a high floor for extra perk :)
If you're facing the Padang side and its really late, you can try bonking doggy style and enjoying the view from the balcony :D

Zenkid
09-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Fullerton is nice with big bathtub. :)
You can try Siloso Beach Resort, Roof Garden Suite, it has a private roof top garden with a Jacuzz. Current got discount price at $300 per night.

Check out the website at http://www.silosobeachresort.com

joannelee
09-01-2007, 11:19 PM
Can try Orchard Hotel, Conrad Hotel or Copthorne Waterfront @ Havelock Road they have nice bath tub...:D

beingunknown200
09-01-2007, 11:38 PM
The room for 1929 is damn small. I don't recommend it.

Haha I guess you have used the room before *wink* anyway, you really r considerate for our bro here...that maybe he needs the *ahem* extra room for *ahem* extra activities too...

Ahh...but there is another catch...If my memory serves me well...think Hotel 1929 oso has a couples room which has mirrors everywhere...very ideal for lovemaking...haha for the guy :D

techiedick
10-01-2007, 01:10 AM
there is a quaint idyllic hotel in simei, near to SG Expo.

Can have a good meal at East Coast and walk the beach to rouse up the flame.

But this is good if u are living in the east and also very few ppl knows this place. The sea is your bathtub. Like Ronaldo ex g/f, she trated like a bathtub. seen the video? haha

laodi123456789
10-01-2007, 09:24 AM
Swissotel stamford.

Tub is ok for 2 Asians. Get a high floor for extra perk :)
If you're facing the Padang side and its really late, you can try bonking doggy style and enjoying the view from the balcony :D

Suddenly all the peeping toms at the public carparks are gone! Where did they go?

godzillavspec
10-01-2007, 10:29 AM
Hi! Hope bro can help me...Me & my wife have to catch Friday early morning flight. Any recommendation on cheap & budget hotel? Coz i'll be check-in think ard 10-11 pm on Thursday then check out ard 5 am to airport.
Any hotel that about Hotel 81 standard but cheaper???:p Dun wan to spend much coz of few hours sleep only. Thanks!!!

mokermania
10-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Scarlet Hotel!!! :p

they have those beds with posts one.
can tie yr partner up...hehe:D

mokermania
10-01-2007, 03:27 PM
so how much is the totel??? must be exp right???

http://thescarlethotel.com
can be expensive bt there r diff range.....:o

natsuki
10-01-2007, 03:32 PM
they have those beds with posts one.
can tie yr partner up...hehe:D

Nice right? Keke~ but i never go there before... also see from webbie.. Only know some taiwan celebrity like going there to stay nia... Haha.. :p

mokermania
10-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Nice right? Keke~ but i never go there before... also see from webbie.. Only know some taiwan celebrity like going there to stay nia... Haha.. :p

me too.. only walked pass outside n chk the webbie....
very romantic type of interior....can impress GF..hehe
like those moulin rouge or old english style or victoria style of feels:)

natsuki
10-01-2007, 04:00 PM
me too.. only walked pass outside n chk the webbie....
very romantic type of interior....can impress GF..hehe
like those moulin rouge or old english style or victoria style of feels:)

Victoria style then nice mah!!! i think that day read from webbie... ard 150++ sgd... Got swimming pool also!!! Can go swim... Haha... :D

imaginative
10-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Haha I guess you have used the room before *wink* anyway, you really r considerate for our bro here...that maybe he needs the *ahem* extra room for *ahem* extra activities too...

Ahh...but there is another catch...If my memory serves me well...think Hotel 1929 oso has a couples room which has mirrors everywhere...very ideal for lovemaking...haha for the guy :D

Haha. Yes I did use it before. My room was a small one with small toilet - glass toilet door and walls though. Other than that, just a small TV table and a bed. Not much diff from a Hotel 81 in my opinion.

Couple room with all mirrors - not sure. But probably also higher price.

natsuki
11-01-2007, 01:14 AM
Oops... So paiseh..give sala infors... The pricing of Scarlet for this year should be... Just a little check for bros here...

The Scarlet Hotel Singapore Room Rates (all rates SGD)

Room Type:

Standard 221.63
Deluxe 233.30
Executive 250.80
Executive w/ Balcony 285.80
Premium 349.95
Suite - Lavish 583.25
Suite - Opulent 583.25
Suite - Swank 583.25
Suite - Passion 793.22
Suite - Splendour 991.52

Hotel Facilities
Swimming pool
Jacuzzi
Fitness centre
Spa
Electronic keycard lock
Meeting room

Hotel Services
Wake-up call service
Valet parking
Laundry service

Restaurants & Bars
Bold Bar
Snacks & drinks
Open: 02.00pm - 10.00pm

Room Service
Available 24 hours

Desire Restaurant
International cuisine
Open: 07.00am - 11.00pm

Breeze Restaurant
Grilled & barbequed meats
Mon-Thu: 07.00pm - midnight
Fri-Sat: 07.00pm - 02.00am

itsabt6x
12-01-2007, 04:20 PM
there is a quaint idyllic hotel in simei, near to SG Expo.

Can have a good meal at East Coast and walk the beach to rouse up the flame.

But this is good if u are living in the east and also very few ppl knows this place. The sea is your bathtub. Like Ronaldo ex g/f, she trated like a bathtub. seen the video? haha

Is it Cameron Hotel? Saw the sign while driving by but didn't stop to check it out. Any Bros care to provide more info?

There's also a new (or newly refurb) hotel along Pasir Panjang Rd near Clementi Rd junction. Again, any SBF Bros checked that out before?

Leona
12-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Go to Hotel 81 lah. It is cheap and good

Red-Card
14-01-2007, 12:46 AM
There's also a new (or newly refurb) hotel along Pasir Panjang Rd near Clementi Rd junction. Again, any SBF Bros checked that out before?

Are you referring to Pasir Panjang Inn?

natsuki
14-01-2007, 07:30 AM
Not Santa Hotel meh?? No swimming pool wor... :( :p

Evileyes
15-01-2007, 02:20 AM
Hmm... wat abt hotels that offers transit stay? Maybe for 3 - 5 hrs?
Any good recommendation with nice big bathtub? :confused: